June 16, 2024, 04:23:01 AM

Author Topic: brazil v australia  (Read 8331 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Re: Wuh yuuh tink
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 07:25:13 AM »
Yes I saw it and it was dreadfull and almost painful to watch Ronaldo, he did set up the first goal though, but I think Ronaldo's best years are behind him.

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2006, 07:30:40 AM »
i think people over doing it,he looked lively in the game yesterday,doh worry he will be back,so what u never see nobody miss kick a ball on the volley before.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2006, 07:33:18 AM »
I feel Ronaldo problem is that he just not enjoying the game anymore. The pressure he is under only increases with a lack of performance. He heard the whistles when he was substituted. He eh in love with the game again.....and he probably unfocused. All that manufactures doubt which is the worst enemy of a player. If he hadda fire up this world cup.....it go be hard for everything to fall in place. I remember watching him play for Real....and he hit a shot on goal......the expression on his face was something like "If i miss dis....like i really gone thru"......and when it scored the relief that showed was as if he was thinking......"YES......I still have it...." He need to get back his belief....granted his lukewarm peformances probably overrode any confidence he would have gotten from his contribution to the goal......but he has to get it together time the next game. That the last game he could really afford to play mess in.....or else a dose of bench might be in order for the sake of results.

Lost love could be the same thing for Zidane too......buh thats just my opinion. He wanted to win this world cup bad doh......he said it would be the perfect send off.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 07:35:31 AM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2006, 07:35:19 AM »
i think people over doing it,he looked lively in the game yesterday,doh worry he will be back,so what u never see nobody miss kick a ball on the volley before.

you're not saying this because he could be at Chelsea next season are you?

I haven't seen him put in a good performance for four years. Lack of confidence or a lack of "Hunger" I'm not sure, but either way, he is nowhere near the player he was.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2006, 07:39:01 AM »

Yeah,, I see me miss volley plenty time....but is ronaldo we talkin bout...in de world cup..wit nobody on he back

even when he set up de assist to score de goal....he look like he was strugglin to beat de defenders
I feelin real bad fuh de man....he walk in de dressin room lookin crestfallen at half time...come out lookin same way dred
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2006, 07:44:21 AM »
I feel Ronaldo problem is that he just not enjoying the game anymore. The pressure he is under only increases with a lack of performance. He heard the whistles when he was substituted. He eh in love with the game again.....and he probably unfocused. All that manufactures doubt which is the worst enemy of a player. If he hadda fire up this world cup.....it go be hard for everything to fall in place. I remember watching him play for Real....and he hit a shot on goal......the expression on his face was something like "If i miss dis....like i really gone thru"......and when it scored the relief that showed was as if he was thinking......"YES......I still have it...." He need to get back his belief....granted his lukewarm peformances probably overrode any confidence he would have gotten from his contribution to the goal......but he has to get it together time the next game. That the last game he could really afford to play mess in.....or else a dose of bench might be in order for the sake of results.

Lost love could be the same thing for Zidane too......buh thats just my opinion. He wanted to win this world cup bad doh......he said it would be the perfect send off.

Yeah players like Ronaldo you can't dismiss so easily.  He just lacks confidence that's all.  So much pressure in the moment so he miss he just need to relax and play...
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2006, 08:06:32 AM »
Ronaldo doe look nuttin like himself ...looks like he playing wid steel boots and just cyar move with or without de ball.I eh feel is lack ah confidence becuz he knows how good he is  ,we all know how good he is ...dis man accustomed to de big stage and spotlight ,he know bout pressure... so ah guess unless he have some personal or physical problems ah ha to say he losing it,he look slow and sluggish.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Latent

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2006, 08:10:57 AM »
I say give him one more chance against Japan then the coaching staff should assess his position depending on how he performs but it is sad to see him struggling.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2006, 08:12:09 AM »
Ronaldo is d bosses, allyuh wait and see, he lives on confidence, one tap in one deflection into the back of the net you will see.

When you soar to the highest heights, you are more open to get shot down
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2006, 08:15:29 AM »
alexi lalas say after the game that is the last time he's standing up for that bloated waste of time  :rotfl:
I dont think ronaldo is quite that yet but not too far off. He hurting Brazil though

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2006, 08:23:51 AM »
alexi lalas say after the game that is the last time he's standing up for that bloated waste of time  :rotfl:
I dont think ronaldo is quite that yet but not too far off. He hurting Brazil though

Boy! ::)  Alexi Lalas calling someone a "waste of time"... unbelieveable!

For the most overrated footballer ever to call someone of Ronaldo's calibre a "waste of time" is so ridiculous it isn't funny. Where do these sports channels find these football dunces? ???
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 09:07:25 AM by Pointman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2006, 08:26:58 AM »

Boy! ::) Alexi Lalas calling someone a "waste of time"... unbelieveable!

For the most overrated footballer ever to call someone of Ronaldo's calibre a "waste of time" is so ridiculous it isn't funny. Where to these sports channels find these football dunces? ???

Yeah that was the funny part about it. Alexi Lalas didnt think the US team in '98 was 23 wastes of space when they finish dead last in the World Cup?  :rotfl: Them men jokey boy. But still try as he may Lalas still ent reach the level of shit Wynalda does talk

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2006, 08:32:41 AM »

i think the usa
with several worldcups won
45 top players all over the world
a top coach
a great worldcup team
with top analists

have all the right to say this
and we better believe them
they are the best
they are usa

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2006, 08:36:18 AM »
Is a panel of shithounds ah tell yuh. Foudy there talking shit too. All the talk was about hoping Italy and Czech will go in their favor.

HHHEEELLLLOO!!!! US WAKE UP!! Did Bruce Arena happen to catch the Ghana, Czech game

11 men from Ghana have a goal too and that is to WAX US ASS! Them Americans chupid oui

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2006, 08:43:51 AM »

Lalas real outta place he was never no big time playe,r ah sh!t tong in my books buh he broadcasting now so he feel he cud say wey he want.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2006, 08:57:57 AM »
Oh ,so it was Lalas, I believe he refered to the #9 as "a bloated waste of space"..

I thought it was very unprofessional and tasteless.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2006, 09:08:07 AM »
Back to Ronaldo
Still fighting back from his knee injury.
Many people say he will never get to his old level again.
I think he is a fighter, but might just only be able to get back to 90 % or so.
I don't think he can ever play painless again, still I think he will improve this WC.
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 09:12:59 AM »

i think the usa
with several worldcups won
45 top players all over the world
a top coach
a great worldcup team
with top analists

have all the right to say this
and we better believe them
they are the best
they are usa

Couldn't agree more, who wouldn't ;D

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kewell hit by Fifa charge
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2006, 02:37:10 PM »
Kewell hit by Fifa charge
By Peter ORourke | Monday 19th June
http://home.skysports.com/worldcup/article.aspx?hlid=396289&CPID=4&clid=575&lid=4161&title=Kewell+hit+by+Fifa+charge

Australia ace Harry Kewell has been charged by Fifa for insulting referee Markus Merk following their 2-0 defeat to Brazil.

Liverpool star Kewell is thought to have sworn at Merk in the aftermath of Sunday's 2-0 loss.

Kewell, who came off the bench in the game, was unhappy with Merk's officiating throughout the match and aimed a swipe at him.

Fifa have now decided to look into the incident and if found guilty Kewell could face a ban.

"Fifa have opened disciplinary procedures against Harry Kewell," said Fifa communications director Markus Siegler

"It was reported in the referee's report that he insulted the referee several times."

Kewell has until Tuesday to respond and if he is found guilty of misconduct he could miss his side's crucial last Group F game with Croatia.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline scrunter2

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kewell hit by Fifa charge
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2006, 03:08:12 PM »
What he think ...this is cricket or what ..where the Australians could do what they want and ICC does nothing to them but let another side especially West Indies or one of the Asian sides do the same thing  crapaud smoke dey pipe.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: brazil v australia
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2006, 03:44:35 AM »
mark my words, de soccer gods will not appreciate an aussie dissing that famed yellow shirt, no matter who name on de back.....
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>