May 22, 2024, 10:30:28 PM

Poll

Who have confidence in we TEAM....... For Love or Money we Going 2010.

yes
23 (62.2%)
no
14 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: October 04, 2009, 10:51:46 AM

Author Topic: Who think we going South Africa 2010? Who placing BETS.....  (Read 3726 times)

TrinInfinite

Who think we going South Africa 2010? Who placing BETS.....
« on: January 08, 2007, 10:51:46 AM »
Who placing their bets that we going 2010, man may say it too early and all that jazz, but lewwe see who have confidence and who have the belly tuh believe in we team, no matter if its local or foreign, I think we going south africa 2010, plenty may not believe but I think we have what it takes to make it, for the Love of the game and more importantly for the love of your nation the players who want it and want it for their country will play, truetrini's that no matter the money and fame will play for their nation, I think we will have that team playing in the qualifiers and we will make it bc of heart and soul.
No matter what people say, you could never substitute heart and soul in football, it is the catalyst for success and our berth to South Africa 2010.....

God is de BOSS....

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Re: Who think we going South Africa 2010? Who placing BETS.....
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 11:03:20 AM »
Me eh know if we going, but the qualifiers will be some GREAT football, the way the other caribbean teams playing these days, not to mention Cuba and Haiti. No more one or two man show.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Papasmurf

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://footballawayoflife.blogspot.com/
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 11:09:20 AM »
One step at a time. Lets focus on Digicel Cup. There is a bunch of talent out there that needs playing time. We need them to gel from early. Then we need to move on to Gold Cup and have a good showing there. And most importanlty, Dominate the Minnows. The when time comes for WC Qual. we would see if we have it together.  If we handle our business I dont see why not. This year we cannot finish in the playoff spot, we may not be that lucky.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 01:39:47 PM »
I cyah say I know we goin fuh sure... buh I puttin down 100 for anyone that wanna take the bet simply fuh blind faith.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 01:41:41 PM »
Who placing their bets that we going 2010, man may say it too early and all that jazz, but lewwe see who have confidence and who have the belly tuh believe in we team, no matter if its local or foreign, I think we going south africa 2010, plenty may not believe but I think we have what it takes to make it, for the Love of the game and more importantly for the love of your nation the players who want it and want it for their country will play, truetrini's that no matter the money and fame will play for their nation, I think we will have that team playing in the qualifiers and we will make it bc of heart and soul.
No matter what people say, you could never substitute heart and soul in football, it is the catalyst for success and our berth to South Africa 2010.....

God is de BOSS....

did you bet for 2006?  ??? when did you place your bet?

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 01:45:34 PM »

God is de BOSS....

I made 250 off ah dat qualification bettin anyone who would take it... ah cyah say ah had de confidence before de Mexico match... but after I saw what they displayed in that match it gave me a believe that drove meh to blind ignorance... any man that would humour my foolishness and bet meh ah was takin...

den... dey actually qualified... it was amazing... it took me about 3 days to run down each and every man dat owe meh... ah lose ah clean hundred bettin that we would win 2-0 in Bahrain... ah said that Stern would score and so would Latapy... Stern geh ah good chance saved and Latapy crashed his shot off the bar but say wuh... the money was just ah plus... qualification itself was the REAL bliss.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 01:57:00 PM »

God is de BOSS....

I made 250 off ah dat qualification bettin anyone who would take it... ah cyah say ah had de confidence before de Mexico match... but after I saw what they displayed in that match it gave me a believe that drove meh to blind ignorance... any man that would humour my foolishness and bet meh ah was takin...

den... dey actually qualified... it was amazing... it took me about 3 days to run down each and every man dat owe meh... ah lose ah clean hundred bettin that we would win 2-0 in Bahrain... ah said that Stern would score and so would Latapy... Stern geh ah good chance saved and Latapy crashed his shot off the bar but say wuh... the money was just ah plus... qualification itself was the REAL bliss.

sounds like you up altogether  :wavetowel: - thaz the bottom line.

betting on 2010 - thaz a bet for JW/anton and his crew more than anything. dey the only certainty in t&t football in 3 years time.  :-X

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 02:29:55 PM »
qualifing is not bout "Thinking" mister
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline chic

• New Warrior
  • diva warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 05:22:24 PM »
One step at a time. Lets focus on Digicel Cup. There is a bunch of talent out there that needs playing time. We need them to gel from early. Then we need to move on to Gold Cup and have a good showing there. And most importanlty, Dominate the Minnows. The when time comes for WC Qual. we would see if we have it together.  If we handle our business I dont see why not. This year we cannot finish in the playoff spot, we may not be that lucky.

i agree one step at a time dominate one cometiton at a time. give the nw players a chance to prove themsleves and work together as a team and we will see what we';re working with

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 05:31:28 PM »

well said.

except for how you spell qualifying but small thing  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 05:33:04 PM by dwn »

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 02:10:47 AM »

well said.

except for how you spell qualifying but small thing  ;D ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 05:50:31 AM »
is also not bout how yuh spell it....lol...thanks DWN
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 01:50:31 AM »
Well boys, less than 500 pounds from London to J'burg. I there for sure. :chilling:

We might have to keep scouting for good players with Trini roots who GENUINELY want to represent the red, white & black though. (with most of the last squad being too old for that campaign by then). :-\
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2007, 05:23:00 PM »
I don't think we making it.............on that note however, I backing whatever players we put out and I fighting against whoever we playing.  Like how I don't even look at the england shirt I had.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2007, 09:53:00 PM »
Im wit d red girl, hopefully they make it, if not, god willing, i will be there enjoying the tournament.

1]; } ?>