May 29, 2024, 05:14:22 AM

Author Topic: Stepping Razor red x  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Stepping Razor red x
« on: February 20, 2007, 01:04:00 PM »
for the canadians
STEPPING RAZOR..A DOCUMENTRY ON THE ONE AND ONLY PETER TOSh is showing on MPIX - one of the movies on demand stations  from 3.20 to 5.15 today.
i higlhly recoomend it for those interested in reagge i thinki'll tape it next time.
it showes every so often
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: Stepping Razor red x
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 09:23:15 PM »
for the canadians
STEPPING RAZOR..A DOCUMENTRY ON THE ONE AND ONLY PETER TOSh is showing on MPIX - one of the movies on demand stations  from 3.20 to 5.15 today.
i higlhly recoomend it for those interested in reagge i thinki'll tape it next time.
it showes every so often

will have to look at that ..

went to see him at Ontario Place ... de sweet smell of ganja was so prevalent . .all ah had to do was breathe

Legalize It ...
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 10:08:48 PM »
for the canadians
it showes every so often

will have to look at that ..

went to see him at Ontario Place ... de sweet smell of ganja was so prevalent . .all ah had to do was breathe

Legalize It ...
pecan yuh is a hippy under low man..hahah :o :o
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 06:30:58 AM »
Yea, I've seen it on a few times now. I'm against the burning of all bush (think about the environment) so I refuse to watch it  ;D

1]; } ?>