June 04, 2024, 10:02:16 AM

Author Topic: Anybody have a lil money to spare ...now is the time  (Read 4813 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Anybody have a lil money to spare ...now is the time
« on: March 08, 2007, 10:38:42 AM »
Now is the time to step up and take over the national program.

I willing to put in at least $100,000 US we need to come up with about $10 million US

He who pays the piper calls the tune.

Now is the time

If we step up with enough money to cover the coaching salary, pay for gold cup accomodations etc etc we could take over the Team and The TTFF.

Ultimately the TTFF will listen to who ever paying their salaries and keeping them in thier post.

And if jack really serious about quiting then he will not fight it too much.

and even if he come back in the fold hurry hurry at least football will go on which is what we want.

i do not see the Govt jumbie-ing the scene too much as they let Jack do what he want and no reason why they would not let a new Football Benefactor do what they want.
All they really want is a lil press and pictures to help with elections coming up.

many people talk about the TTFF and Jack Warner now is a good opportunity where YOU can take over the whole scene and make things right.

With enough money TnT football will be under our control
Join in if you ready!

Only serious people need post.

Please post the Quantity you have available to use for this investment in US dollars.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody have a lil money to spare ...now is the time
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 10:55:45 AM »
As usual, I dey but if we put up de coin who going to monitor our interest??  We have to have someone dey to make de call on behalf of us. :beermug:

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 11:32:16 AM »
The funding model has to change. Simply substituting personalities and dollars will not alter the crisis.

It will be interesting to see the extent to which football will 'capture' the national budget because there are always going to be moral issues surrounding the prioritisation of the funding of sport versus other national priorities.

Yeah, we are all football lovers here and wish for a viable agenda, but both extremes of individual/private patronage and government patronage are clearly problematic.

Here's a question: what's the role of the T&T Olympic Committee?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 12:10:44 PM »
scotch and coconut water
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 12:36:50 PM »
Associations here in the US with fewer resources survive because they find ways to generate revenue. TTFF  has to become creative in ways to do this and not just rely on govt or private funding. What do they exactly do from day to day?. Is there any fiscal planning and budget allocations.

The problem again falls on who the officers of the TTFF are and what they do to earn and justify their salaries. Besides matches at the stadium what are the other sources of income available to TTFF?.

Having worked with several associations here in the DC area, there are some ideas that can be implemented to earn money. Some of these suggestions may or may not exist but should be revisited.

Firstly- Membership (Who are the members that make up the TTFF)
Do the various teams and leagues in Trinidad and Tobago pay any type of fee to the TTFF?
With membership paid, there should be some type of benefit e.g. Reduced cost for use of any of the Stadium facilities, newsletters and general information about opportunities and tournament activities etc

Communications/PR- There should be some type of monthly e-newsletter or printed newsletter distributed  to members, as well as making it available to the general public for a small fee.

Partnerships with major cooperations in TNT to host clinics, sponsorship etc..

Community Outreach- Bar B ques, have a lottery where winners can get tickets to see International games or club games in England.  

Agent/Player liaisons assisting national players to secure contracts oversees for a fee by the interested party. Scholarship offers

Memorabillia- My goodness this alone could bring in huge returns. Imagine having a video library from our team that lost to HAITI to the present Warriors on sale. Or Latas game from Sando Tech in the Stadium. Souveniers, Posters via an online Store with discounts for members

To do any of the above, young energetic and visionary people need to take over the helm of this failed entity and revitalize it's image and create excitement to get people to come out the games.  It can be done!!! I can go on and on but I see these type of activities successfully executed here on a daily basis and cannot see why it would not work of the TTFF as well

Let me hear all yuh!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 12:52:04 PM by grskywalker »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 01:04:51 PM »
Skywalker... you preaching to the choir.... all dem ideas u discuss have been brought up time and time again whenever the TTFF cry broke....

but them dinosaurs entrench.....

Imagine in Carnival country where everybody and dey dog does throw ah fete.... the TTFF don't have ah anuual fete!!!

that is endless dollars right dey...... think about it.... them fellas lazy.... dey does wait for Jack to come and give dem hand out and organize everything... dias why we does never have no prep... no friendlies... no communication nutten....

Thais why when dey was questioning Camps... THE PRESIDENT OF THE TTFF.... de other day he bawl he waiting for Jack Warner to come back in the country to deal with everything.... So WTF is he job really? Groden too? the whole damn TTFF board.... collect free ticket and flams in de stadium VIP?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 01:05:32 PM »
Now is the time to step up and take over the national program.

I willing to put in at least $100,000 US we need to come up with about $10 million US

He who pays the piper calls the tune.

Now is the time

If we step up with enough money to cover the coaching salary, pay for gold cup accomodations etc etc we could take over the Team and The TTFF.

Ultimately the TTFF will listen to who ever paying their salaries and keeping them in thier post.

And if jack really serious about quiting then he will not fight it too much.

and even if he come back in the fold hurry hurry at least football will go on which is what we want.

i do not see the Govt jumbie-ing the scene too much as they let Jack do what he want and no reason why they would not let a new Football Benefactor do what they want.
All they really want is a lil press and pictures to help with elections coming up.

many people talk about the TTFF and Jack Warner now is a good opportunity where YOU can take over the whole scene and make things right.

With enough money TnT football will be under our control
Join in if you ready!

Please post the Quantity you have available to use for this investment in US dollars.

Ask TrueTrini. He is the "most traveled", "most accomplished," "most successful" (have he own business).

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 01:58:45 PM »
100,000 djiboutian francs serious
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 04:38:18 PM »
any funs donated going to pay debts .....oh sorry jack´s debts ..
you really think Jack leavin ? How many times has he left in the past ? ..
Hide and seek Jack style is the new game at the moment .... You pay jack stay, you dont pay jack bray .....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 05:14:06 PM »
Hide and seek Jack style is the new game at the moment .... You pay jack stay, you dont pay jack bray .....
hehaw hehaw  :rotfl: blasted donkey d man playin up  >:(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 05:21:07 PM »

:rotfl:
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 06:08:28 PM »

For real!!!

Jackula jus rattlin he sabre and baring fangs for de government,,, whoever blink first, go lorse

De man does draw ah nice salary as ah FIFA vp ...but he get filthy rich of T&T football

ah vampire eh go never walk away from ah fat artery of income cool cool so
All now jack lyin dong in he coffin hatchin ah scheme as to how he come back and look squeaky clean

Aye KND of you have ah 100G's to trow way jus so...sen it by me nah ah go keep it warm fuh yuh
ah go steam iron de bills an ting,, keep dem nice and crips
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 06:12:20 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 06:34:51 PM »

For real!!!

Jackula jus rattlin he sabre and baring fangs for de government,,, whoever blink first, go lorse

De man does draw ah nice salary as ah FIFA vp ...but he get filthy rich of T&T football

ah vampire eh go never walk away from ah fat artery of income cool cool so
All now jack lyin dong in he coffin hatchin ah scheme as to how he come back and look squeaky clean

Aye KND of you have ah 100G's to trow way jus so...sen it by me nah ah go keep it warm fuh yuh

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Didn't the man ask that only serious people post?  :D

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 08:10:04 PM »
Before any money is handed over to the TTFF the current administration must replaced entirely.

I'm not familiar with the current structure but can't the local football clubs take 'no confidence' vote to achieve this?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 08:25:00 PM »
Dutty you goin an use starch too?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 08:34:17 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 08:57:16 PM »
100,000 djiboutian francs serious
I willing to send 60,000 baht thailand money ;D

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 09:23:52 PM »
i im already ahead of you i am runnin a raffle in my community at present i am proud to say its goin great i already have $23.75  just $999974.25 again, at this rate we could go to the gold cup .....when is it again 2015
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 11:45:06 PM »
Man talking bout ironing money to keep dem "crips", and who holding raffle in dey neighborhood, and who have 100,000 Djibouti Francs, and who $999925.27 short
Whappen to allyuh boy...allyuh doh respec nutten at all eh.

De man say only serious people should post.....steeups..

Next ting Triniman posting in here an all. steeeps

:D

Two islands are better than one.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2007, 02:18:00 AM »
I have a 100,000 korean -won if Hardest gettin to be de captain..... armband and all.... ;) ;) ;) ;)
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2007, 08:21:53 AM »
Alyuh men on Kicks

I serious Qui

Jack Warner was a school teacher and a referee

You see where he reach.

He he really and truly lego the football and walk away.

This is a great opportunity to take over and not only do things right but to be in charge of T&T football. Instead of talking about who should be coach and which practice game we should play
We will actually be in a decision making position.

1]; } ?>