June 09, 2024, 05:32:08 AM

Author Topic: Can anybody Help with info about Keith Fletcher?  (Read 10439 times)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Can anybody Help with info about Keith Fletcher?
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2007, 09:41:43 AM »
it's fletch..the original grenadian export ;D....trini was nice for a bit but grenada sweet fuh life...David, I have the picture that my mum took that day....it's cool for you to contact me directly......Jai john, when yuh mention Tringrove ah had to smile....Tringrove!! now dat was ah side...Viva de East!!!

Ah wonder if Football king reading this  ??? Tringrove man Tringrove... best minor league side in the business !

Offline Gateshead FC fan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Famous Heed Army
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2007, 11:22:39 AM »
Can i just say thank you to everyone who posted on this thread, you are all very helpfull.

i have made contact with Keith "the legend" Fletcher, and it is down to your good selves.

once again thank you to you all.

this is his message if any body is interested to see.

http://heedarmy.blogspot.com/

THANKS
Peace and respect

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2007, 11:25:00 AM »
Can i just say thank you to everyone who posted on this thread, you are all very helpfull.

i have made contact with Keith "the legend" Fletcher, and it is down to your good selves.

once again thank you to you all.

this is his message if any body is interested to see.

http://heedarmy.blogspot.com/

THANKS

Fletch gone from fetematch hero to "legend" :rotfl:  Big up Fletch!!! :beermug: :beermug:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2007, 11:31:49 AM »
the past few days i hearing man searching for this Fletch fellah i swear he is bin laden right hand man. :D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2007, 02:47:39 PM »
Wha?  We let a Grenadian and a man from Point attend Howard? Nah, I done boasting to be HU alumni. Damn!!!  :o ;) ;)
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2007, 03:10:43 PM »
I have nothing of any benefit to say but just because he's Grenadian I'm gonna post in here  ;D

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2007, 03:17:09 PM »
This website more efficient than the FBI.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2007, 05:58:30 PM »
Wha?  We let a Grenadian and a man from Point attend Howard? Nah, I done boasting to be HU alumni. Damn!!!  :o ;) ;)

:rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2007, 06:05:42 PM »

For real

If any woman ever end up looking for she ex-husband & de child support cheque....when she log on here ,,,he dead
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2007, 07:54:51 PM »

For real

If any woman ever end up looking for she ex-husband & de child support cheque....when she log on here ,,,he dead
haha  :rotfl: this site is d best yes
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2007, 09:49:14 PM »
buh wha de arse really goin on here...de man play minor league football in H'england H'england H'england, didden know bout de board before yesterday, playing as it appears for ah rum side in Maryland, went Howard and play for Tucker...ah eh know which worst playing for Tucker or de side in MD..and den end'up with 2 pages on de forum.......NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! ;D

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2007, 12:55:34 AM »
Keith eh Shaka's cousin.  He brudda Graham was in de same year with Shaka in C.I.C.. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 01:01:19 AM by Savannah boy »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2007, 05:27:57 AM »
buh wha de arse really goin on here...de man play minor league football in H'england H'england H'england, didden know bout de board before yesterday, playing as it appears for ah rum side in Maryland, went Howard and play for Tucker...ah eh know which worst playing for Tucker or de side in MD..and den end'up with 2 pages on de forum.......NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! ;D

The only think you leave out,was that he was a teammate of Shaka's and D. Yrke for the TT U-14s.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2007, 03:01:38 PM »
Dis rum side Rebels allyuh talking bout, dey have any open tryouts? Have a pardnah name Boodram looking for a sweat. Any truth to de rumor that Rebels, Crown's Bakery and Teddy'd roti shop sharing a website? Boodram say he want to tell people he play with de legend from grenada, Fletch AKA senor Sletcher to his El Salvadorean fans.
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2007, 03:12:48 PM »

well look ting.... ;D... "the legend" go get nuff talk when de weather warm up and sweat start back  ;D
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2007, 03:41:25 PM »
it's fletch..the original grenadian export ;D....trini was nice for a bit but grenada sweet fuh life...David, I have the picture that my mum took that day....it's cool for you to contact me directly......Jai john, when yuh mention Tringrove ah had to smile....Tringrove!! now dat was ah side...Viva de East!!!

Ah wonder if Football king reading this  ??? Tringrove man Tringrove... best minor league side in the business !

Ah was awaiting this from u
Both you and Fletcher better stop dreaming
Yes tringrove was a good side, all teams from tacarigua was good, also saying tringrove never beat upstarts post 1980. same goes for bench, roots, untouchables and on and on.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2007, 10:08:00 AM »
Hello to everyone,

I am a Gateshead Fc Fan (a northen England semi pro team), and i was wondering if anybody could help me find a Former Player.

Gateshead had a player called Kieth Fletcher he played for Gateshead for a couple of season, he was a scoring machine, he's still a Legend to this day. He played for Gateshead from 98 to 2000.

we have a Website which we are trying to get messages on from our hero's, and Kieth Fletcher is a big one.

I have heard that Fletcher is Shakka Hislop's cousin, but i don't know how true this is.

Kieth also played for Grenada in the world cup qualifiers in 99.

If anybody could help me, please reply.

HEED ARMY TO ALL!!!!!

http://heedarmy.blogspot.com

http://heedarmy.blogspot.com/2006/09/hall-of-fame-fletcher.html

Well according to Shaka, he told me "Keith is my REAL good pardnah ! I was in class with his brother Graeme in CIC, played National under-14 with Keith, played at Howard with Keith, he then lived with me for a year or so when I was playing for Newcastle, he played semi-pro for Whitley Bay (also in Newcastle).
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2007, 02:51:54 PM »
Wha I hear is that de man was living by Shaka, going out with all de big boys( Les Ferdinand, Shearer and dem) and telling everybody he is Ronaldo on vacation. He have dat kinda beanhead, chupidee , score plenty lucky goal and big up yuh chest finish nah. ;D ;D ;D
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2007, 08:43:36 PM »

You mean to tell me that Maryland has a Trini Rum side and I eh know nothing about it. Man, when I was playing Metro league there was only one Trini team and that was Tri-Star. Dis man went to HU and end on a  fete match side. Lawd....(well I play on enough Hispanic team and dem is rum and tequila side too)

Dis has nothing to do with Fletch, I was just in shock that Maryland had a Trini Rum team!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2007, 08:48:45 PM »

For real

Ah go let dem FBI staticians dept down in China Town (more like China bock) in DC know! ;D

Dutty thanks for de laugh,

Dis site is de best!

1]; } ?>