May 23, 2024, 06:36:52 AM

Author Topic: good meetin  (Read 3227 times)

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
good meetin
« on: August 18, 2005, 07:00:10 PM »
Jumbie, maxg, Patriot, JDB, samo,Tallman, flex, Jersey Trini, and Palos it was a pleasure seein allyuh. Patriot yuh have tuh save yuh receets and see Jack come give yuh ah complementry for ah trip somewey.....and yeah boy Jersey dem white pants was sumtingelse yes qui! 

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: good meetin
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 07:40:55 PM »
Wish ah could have met up with all u guys. I was able to meet JDB though by accident. Dis nice yound lady come and sqeeze in next to me at Rentchler and start to talk about SW.net.with her friend... Well yuh know ah had to jump een de talk. Den she reveal who she husband is...yes it was JDB standing on de other side ah me (and here it is ah thought this lady wanted to be next to de Fire, only to realize is she husband she wanted to be close to. ;D Anyway it was nice meeting u both.
On another note...de support was nice man. Trinis from all over de US were there in de session cheering and chanting on their Warriors in true trini form. And of course de Fire Brand was dey with his big flag crew. All yuh couldn't miss us, we were infront ah de riddim section with de Big T&T Flag and yuh boy was front and center with his T&T war paint on.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 07:42:54 PM by Fire Brand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 07:47:03 PM »
same here tongue et all.. It was a real nice lime...We should really try and get together once a year for a fete match or something... Fire brand sorry we aint bounce up, because JDB and crew was limin with us before and after de game...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 07:52:17 PM »
Is ah trini wife JDB have
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 08:44:36 PM »
hey how allyuh meet up there.did you all have tix in the same section or you just congregate around the large trini groups? because i woulda liked to meet up but i got in the stadium right before anthems and i was ready for the match, didnt want to risk moving around and next thing you know i miss half the match and lose my seat. but the trini support was great from all the trinis in the grounds and ive lost my voice today.thats why i am 'supporter'  ;D
Hart for president

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 10:59:25 PM »

Pining in Calif, and really wishing that I could have been part of that lime     ....  Thanks for sharing (telling us about)  a little bit of the ambiance

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 07:35:33 AM »
Tongue....I was waiting fuh yuh to come online man lol   ;D  that gyul in da white pants bredda  oh gosh she was wicked... ;D ;D   and she jus roll da bam bam with pure ease  yes fadda Trini gyul is the best  ;D :D

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2005, 09:11:44 AM »
The experience was REAL nice, I have to say. It was great to meet maxg, samo, Tallman, Jumbie, palos, Patriot, Phensic, Tongue and FrieBrand. Firebrand was hardcore for tru with his face paint on.

hey how allyuh meet up there.did you all have tix in the same section or you just congregate around the large trini groups?

maxg was the real coordinator. He make out samo from a picture from four years ago and he find me too because I had a "JDB" printed on my Jersey. We then see Tallman (very hard to miss) palos and patriot.

We end up sitting in different sections but plenty people were by the TSTT rythm section which was beating and chanting throughout the entire game. I still hoarse. It is a wonder why we does be so complacent and do nothing when we home, because if even if half the stadium show that kind of support the place will be very electric and intimidating for visiting teams.

One thing though, the USSF must be mad to put people in a stadium with no real seating and not reserve an away section. Everybody just migrated to the trini sections regardless of their actual seat location (self included) at the expense of several vex americans. I see some of them try and fight it and hang around the fringe of the rythm section but eventually they give up and went and sit soemwhere else. It would have been so much better if they allocated a section for ticket sales to people who requested to sit as "away support" and then sell the unsold tickets on th eday of the game.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2005, 12:47:25 PM »
The experience was REAL nice, I have to say. It was great to meet maxg, samo, Tallman, Jumbie, palos, Patriot, Phensic, Tongue and FrieBrand. Firebrand was hardcore for tru with his face paint on.

hey how allyuh meet up there.did you all have tix in the same section or you just congregate around the large trini groups?

It would have been so much better if they allocated a section for ticket sales to people who requested to sit as "away support" and then sell the unsold tickets on th eday of the game.

yeah that wouldve made it easier for trinis to all sit together and the 'vex americans' haha
Hart for president

Offline RealTALK_TnT

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2005, 12:51:34 PM »
On another note...de support was nice man. Trinis from all over de US were there in de session cheering and chanting on their Warriors in true trini form. And of course de Fire Brand was dey with his big flag crew. All yuh couldn't miss us, we were infront ah de riddim section with de Big T&T Flag and yuh boy was front and center with his T&T war paint on.

After having that big party in the stand, it's sad we had to go home feeling like shhh. I even saw one dude mocking hanging himself with your flag, they showed i for a split second on espn.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2005, 02:38:26 PM »
I even saw one dude mocking hanging himself with your flag, they showed i for a split second on espn.

"dude"   "your flag"  ???   Gone from here nah freshwater

Offline triniwings

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2005, 12:11:29 AM »
wops....Fire Brand and triniman....fuss is a small world eh....but dat chic(aka JDB wife) is meh sister....so watch alya self ;D

wa vibez JDB...will talk to you both soon again....laters 8)

1]; } ?>