May 28, 2024, 07:18:22 PM

Author Topic: Does the sentence fit the crime?  (Read 3734 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Does the sentence fit the crime?
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2008, 09:29:58 PM »
all i seeing in that hogwash yuh write there is a glaring lack of common sense and ability to comprehend a simple and altogether obvious perspective.. 

truth is, i couldnt give ah flying f**k how well informed you are about this judge and her track record.. I doh care if yuh writing ah autobiography on Judge Chanka or whether allyuh lying down in the night.

I dont even care if the penalty stipulated by the law for a case like this was spelt out in concrete as follows: "If a man mashes another's glasses and throws it into the river, the automatic sentence is 3 years hard labour".

Quite simply put Dilbert.. MY OPINION is that the sentence is way too severe for the crime.

its independent thought and reasoning fella.. not everything call for ah bolt to yuh books.

Sure I recognize is your opinion...but guess what dimwit, I'm still free to comment on your idiot-ass opinion.  As for the "bolt to de books" talk... true, why work with knowledge when it's so much easier to just fish in yuh ass for ah answer, or consult dhalpourie skins for that matter.  We all work within our limitations.

whappen.. all dem books and yuh eh learn to quote properly yet?

dhalpourie flakes.. not skins.

1]; } ?>