June 15, 2024, 02:18:11 PM

Author Topic: Ames is 'Trini to the Bone'  (Read 5576 times)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Ames is 'Trini to the Bone'
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2008, 08:04:01 PM »
my only beef wid he is dat he keep winnin sportsman of d year award dong here when he doh even play for we. i read in a post how he represents us in d world cup. dat all well an good but how often is dat, annually, every two years? my ting is it have more sports people dong here who more deservin of d award.

bless!!

the man is be down here hosting these youth clinics right through.  He only took up this Canada thing after all the obstacles thrown in his path by these "first world" countries.  That is a load of BS to make life more difficult for an athlete because he is not from a favoured nation.  It was hindering his progress but he fight up with it for a long time until he took up the option of taking a Canadian passport because he was married to a Canadian...nothing out of the ordinary about that...it just so happen that make life a little easier logistically. 

As far as I can tell...on tour he is an individual and they just say where u from.  He has to show the Canadians some respect and credit to him for doing so...is a hard balance to find.

He deserve that award more than many others.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2008, 01:04:05 AM »
doh let ames fool allyuh hes a canadian now.  he use to have the triniflags in the golf tournament , now he uses the canada flag.  he only saying that cuz he was them trini turn up for he tournament to be a success. hint, hint he want allyuh money

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 09:53:53 PM »
doh let ames fool allyuh hes a canadian now.  he use to have the triniflags in the golf tournament , now he uses the canada flag.  he only saying that cuz he was them trini turn up for he tournament to be a success. hint, hint he want allyuh money

rubbish...but u free to think what u want...but is still rubbish   :devil:

1]; } ?>