May 22, 2024, 11:53:54 PM

Author Topic: Jack Warner promises to sponsor Haiti's U-17  (Read 2751 times)

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
Jack Warner promises to sponsor Haiti's U-17
« on: July 11, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »

"Je vais sponsoriser la sélection nationale haïtienne des moins de dix-sept ans. Je leur fournirai tous les équipements nécessaires, je paierai leurs billets d'avion pour quelle que soit la destination où ils auront à disputer une compétition et de retour à Trinidad, je leur chercherai un sponsor.

(I will sponsor Haiti's U-17 national team. I will provide them with all necessary equipments, I will pay their airfare to whatever destination [where they would need to go] to participate in a tournament and when I get back to Trinidad, I will find them a sponsor.)

Warner also promises to sign at least 4 players from Haiti's U-20 team for his club Joe Public.

I usually refrain from making comments about the guy in the forum mostly because I don't know him well enough to have a fair opinion on him. However, I have finally had a chance to see him up close and my impression is that he is more like a businessman, an investor, than just a sport administrator like some of you may think.

If Warner is sincere, what is his intention?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 02:21:50 PM by Toussaint »
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner promises to sponsor Haiti's U-17
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 02:23:41 PM »
Haiti....RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Pray this man don't get his fangs into your football, he will suk you dry.

And you read him right, a sponsor expects a social good in return for thier contribution. Jack is an investor, he expects to make $$$ off you, and if you have been paying attention he will make it no matter the human cost.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 02:30:47 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 02:32:46 PM »
He has quite a few Jamaicans who play for his club so it os probably true they will get a contract to go to TnT. If they are good and can get a work permit he will try to sell them in Europe for money but this has not happened in a while.

Jack Warner is a sales man and a politician
He will tell you anything that you want to hear.

I expect that he will help out the U17 team, I think they made the world cup and as they represent the region he will make sure they get some stuff, But that is small beans. everything he give you he get free on the other side.

This is more his responsibility than charity.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 04:10:23 PM »

"Je vais sponsoriser la sélection nationale haïtienne des moins de dix-sept ans. Je leur fournirai tous les équipements nécessaires, je paierai leurs billets d'avion pour quelle que soit la destination où ils auront à disputer une compétition et de retour à Trinidad, je leur chercherai un sponsor.

(I will sponsor Haiti's U-17 national team. I will provide them with all necessary equipments, I will pay their airfare to whatever destination [where they would need to go] to participate in a tournament and when I get back to Trinidad, I will find them a sponsor.)

Warner also promises to sign at least 4 players from Haiti's U-20 team for his club Joe Public.

I usually refrain from making comments about the guy in the forum mostly because I don't know him well enough to have a fair opinion on him. However, I have finally had a chance to see him up close and my impression is that he is more like a businessman, an investor, than just a sport administrator like some of you may think.

I bet is our world cup money paying fuh the haitian under 17 team ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 04:39:22 PM »
Nobody eh go take dat bet we know is d warriors money just like is d warriors money dat pay 4 d doubles vendor when dey was campaignin in Couva last election
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 08:08:20 PM »

I always felt dat the fight against Jack is Politically Motivated.I personally doh see nothing wrong wid Jack.. If Jack warner wasnt involve in TNT Football TNT will not have a side for national selection. I pray for de day for Jack to leave and ley we see what go happen. Jack is a Theif I hear , but him neva thief my fowl so why should I hate him. I wish Haiti best of luck in the upcomming qualifiers and also wish the best fopr there under 17.
War
Black Lives Matter..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 09:57:00 PM »
So once d bandit eh rob me I good
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 11:29:18 PM »
Deer is a tratior on board examin the horns .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 11:34:43 PM »
So once d bandit eh rob me I good
Dais right..   ;D ;D ;D
War
Black Lives Matter..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 09:29:54 PM »
Well I know if meh neighbour house on fire wet yours

Offline look at ting now!

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 12:26:16 AM »
Well look at ting now! Jakula is a getting to be a real caribbean man now. all watch all yu pocket.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 07:44:41 AM »

The way I see it, unless Warner made those promises simply to silence the growing opposition against the current FHF administration (Dadou being a good friend of Warner), Haiti will unavoidably fall under Warner's control. In fact, he will basically 'own' the next Haitian national team because most of the current U-17 and U-20 players are being groomed to replace the current players of the senior teams. Some of those kids have already been in the senior team like Aveska, Sony, Peterson, St-Preux and others like Herold, Vorbe, Brisley, Exantus are pretty much on the way.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 07:46:19 AM by Toussaint »

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 10:06:14 AM »
Jack Warner adopts Haiti U-17 footballers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIFA vice-president Jack Austin Warner has "adopted" the Haitian national Under-17 football team

Saturday, July 12 2008

FIFA vice-president Jack Austin Warner has "adopted" the Haitian national Under-17 football team and has pledged to fund their preparations for the 2008 Caribbean Football Union Youth Cup scheduled to kick off here next month.

The CONCACAF president revealed his decision at end of a meeting held in Haiti with the country's football and government officials yesterday .

Warner also promised to approach a company in Trinidad to generate sponsorship to assist the Haitian girls team.

The Chaguanas West MP was highly impressed after observing the Haiti Goal Project Centre which hosts approximately 350 children and said he will use his influence to make the programme even more successful.

"Never in my life have I seen such a success story... never have I seen a country with so little being able to achieve so much.

"I saw some 300 kids in a technical centre and school being fed daily, being taught how to play football. They live together and they talk about football. There is a school for them where the teachers are being paid by the government." "But what touched me most was the fact that the Under-17 team was a bunch of poor but ambitious players. And I will adopt them and provide them with everything they need to try and be successful," he said.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 10:40:36 AM »
and who go bail TTFF out now, me? Oh yeah, the government, wait dah's me

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 10:47:57 AM »

The way I see it, unless Warner made those promises simply to silence the growing opposition against the current FHF administration (Dadou being a good friend of Warner), Haiti will unavoidably fall under Warner's control. In fact, he will basically 'own' the next Haitian national team because most of the current U-17 and U-20 players are being groomed to replace the current players of the senior teams. Some of those kids have already been in the senior team like Aveska, Sony, Peterson, St-Preux and others like Herold, Vorbe, Brisley, Exantus are pretty much on the way.

Ding...ding...ding........You have hit the jack pot. Jack needs to deliver 35 votes always. He doesnt want one animal straying from the pack. Why? others will follow. If others follow then there goes his political might in fifa. If his might his diminished then Blatter or which ever other chosen one could possibly lose the presidency. If another president outside Jack's area of influence comes in then Jack is history. IF he is history he could be looking at a long jail term

I hope that helps you out. Jack is not altruistic or does anything out of the goodness of his heart. It is always.....hmmm whats in it for me.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 11:13:05 AM »
Toussaint....read Sub1's post...dais it right dey....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 11:46:28 AM »
Toussaint....read Sub1's post...dais it right dey....

Yup, he is probably right.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 12:31:30 PM »
He go just let he partner Fergusson vote 4 Hait again all yuh eh c d foul video

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Warner's visit to Haiti
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 03:29:15 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 06:20:06 PM »
How could Jack have money to sponsor Haiti U-19 and bawling that the Gov't ain't giving the TTFF no money. Not that I am against him helping out a fellow Carib nation. But given the events that have transpired since WC2006, how could some people fall for this mamaguysm.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 06:45:36 PM »
Peeps were originally cast on Dumb and Dumber but did not get d job thus their ability 2 blieve anyting includin dat JW sponsorin Haiti wit he pension from Poly

1]; } ?>