May 23, 2024, 10:00:51 AM

Author Topic: USA cruise pass clueless T&T.  (Read 13932 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Rough Result - T&T Slips To Third After 3-0 Loss
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2008, 11:16:52 PM »
Exactly he responsible 4 d yute death IMO
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2008, 11:22:47 PM »
 :rotfl: so what? they can open they big mouth an name me as the mastermind? Nah hey still playing for the Galaxy an they playing like crap (or so I heard) In the MLS let him enjoy another trophyless season.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 'You don't make changes for changes sake' ???
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2008, 11:29:38 PM »
Wha de ASS is dis i reading here?

Asked about the poor performance of the Soca Warriors, in particular midfielder Keon Daniel, Maturana said: “He has scored three goals in that position. You just don’t make changes for changes sake. He played well in that position before.”

If it had a bright spot in dat atrocious performance was keon daniel. Wha kinda kakaholery dis man spouting?
If yuh doh make changes for changes sake...how de ass dennis lawerence was on the bench? If you playing deep and counterattacking...how de ass you go have as your attacking mid densil theobald who not known for having speed? Steups.....All dem players eh realise the basic football of first defender and a second man supporting...in fact..dem eh even seem to care about marking or anything of the sort. Nobody supporting in any form or fashion..men eh even understand each other properly to make proper runs off the player with the ball...Cornell Glen forced to fight up with 4 defenders towering over him....nobody even showing face quick enuff to try and give him a outlet to pass to...NO KINDA PLAN WHATSOEVER. So since you doh make changes for changing sake.....what you plan to do? You plan on making changes for PERFORMANCE and RESULTS sake? You want to tell me at this stage......they eh seeing NOTHING wrong..and even worse nothing they can do to fix it? Steups.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 11:43:11 PM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2008, 11:33:36 PM »
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2008, 11:59:02 PM »
“Getting that third goal killed the game,” Donovan said. “They didn’t want to get embarrassed, so three goals is enough.”

Can someone PLEASE cuff this piece of utter shite down for making that statement.

i never like this guy. he and he big forehead. he really deserve to get cut down seriously. de man take out noriega in de gold cup and de man still hasn't recovered. bring back elcock and let he rough up donovan up a bit. steups man.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2008, 01:12:04 AM »
one ah dese days.....somebody go put dat totee head lookin mudder c**t in he place....and will will laugh...he is de only man on de US team dat ah absolutely detest......

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2008, 01:17:43 AM »
Striker Cornell Glenn said the Soca Warriors made three mistakes in the World Cup qualifier with the US on Wednesday night. “Three mistakes, three goals, it cost us.”

tree mistakes......?????????? now ah know he definitely didn't show up....

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2008, 01:52:34 AM »
Mats
why ya doh hush nuh
ya talkin absolute shit
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2008, 01:55:54 AM »
Striker Cornell Glenn said the Soca Warriors made three mistakes in the World Cup qualifier with the US on Wednesday night. “Three mistakes, three goals, it cost us.”

tree mistakes......?????????? now ah know he definitely didn't show up....
De whole game was quite on de other end ah de field. He couldn't see from where he was.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2008, 02:40:48 AM »
And two asswipes was vex wid me when i say dem white boys who does ply dey trade for uncle sam wild and rough like ah sanding machine.

had no idea is that wild horse who broke marvin lee's back, dem yanks is real hackers ah tell allyuh! i used to play with them and i stop , BC they too fackin wild and uncoordinated, they does play soccer like they playing american football,rough wild and dangerous!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 09:45:56 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2008, 04:23:06 AM »
After seeing the replays on the net about 4 times I still feel he deliberately try to injure Marvin,because he had enough time to skip over Marvin,instead he bent his knees into Marvin who was in a very compromised position

Next time we should not wait until we are down to share some blade

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
If Joe Public could do it why T&T can't?
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2008, 06:40:40 AM »
This has probably been discussed before and I'm refering to the idea of a west indies football team, hate to beat a dead horse but the idea while it may never happen seems to have more legs of late. The trouncing of NE Revolution was no fluke and I take no pride in saying this but the likes of T&T,Jamaica,Grenada,Guyana,etc beating the USA consistently seems unreachable at this point.

Joe Public had the right combination of Caribbean players to do the job against a formidable team in NE REV which by all accounts posses the ability and quality of a U.S. national team.

The question now is what's next in this drama that has become the norm for any T&T team past and present during the WC qualifying games.

I tell yuh it's as though everytime we come to this stage my blood pressure goes up,I'm anxious,nervous,I can't relax to the point where I have to ask myself is this healthy.......

Till next time....   

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If Joe Public could do it why T&T can't?
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2008, 06:43:54 AM »
1. better players
2. better coaching
3. weaker, tired, injury-plagued opponent

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If Joe Public could do it why T&T can't?
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2008, 07:09:48 AM »
better coaching
better coaching
better coaching
better coaching
better coaching
better coaching
better coaching
better coaching
better coaching
better coaching
better coaching
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2008, 08:53:13 AM »
After seeing the replays on the net about 4 times I still feel he deliberately try to injure Marvin,because he had enough time to skip over Marvin,instead he bent his knees into Marvin who was in a very compromised position

Next time we should not wait until we are down to share some blade

??? ??? ???

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: USA cruise pass clueless T&T.
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2008, 09:02:09 AM »
I can't see how what Donovan say wrong. I don't fancy the guy but what he say is not humiliating to us really. We were our own embarrassment on the night.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>