June 16, 2024, 07:39:28 AM

Author Topic: TnT Players Match Fitness  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TnT Players Match Fitness
« on: December 04, 2008, 06:48:11 AM »
yea...me eh no expert on match fitness but ah following de sport for a long time..
this is what i see big big clubs and countries doing..

when ah player injured or one just not playing... you ever see how they bring them back to "match fitness"???
ah mean is routine...train on they own with the trainer with some special programme to the injury etc...

then they start back  training with the first team...then some mins in a reserve game...then some more...
then some mins back on the first team..then some more...then they ready for full battle..

them doh make joke with that...right ??..we all know this right ??... ah mean this is just a recent example...
Scholes come back for Man united yesterday ( 3rd Dec 08)...after a while out...he get 20-25 mins in the Carling Cup... maybe he get some more in the EPL vz Sunderland...and we eh see de work he doing behind the scenes... and thats just a regular everyday routine around the world...

INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL DOH MAKE JOKE WITH MATCH FITNESS...and ah mean "MATCH" fitness... a whole different world compared to being "FIT"... allyuh following meh ??

now check we here in TnT...and ah going with the present Digicel Squad...leh we go over some players...and all tell me if dey "MATCH FIT" IF WE GOING BY INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS

M Phillips and Jan Willams...         both active for dey clubs..so ah passing them fit
A Edwards...                       Army regular ??..ah tink so...and TnT matches... so yes for him
K. Thomas...                      yes
M.Hislop...                         yes
S.Power...                      i say he was rushed back into action...not match fit
cdy gray....                  lost his Jabloteh place...also rushed back in de earlies...not match fit
A John...                       out of season....and playing less for tnt...not match fit
J james...                 just off season..so need some time on de pitch..just short of match fitness
C Murray...               also lost his place at club...not match fit
telesford...              match fit
Leon...                    W Conn regular ??... if so he should be just there
Daniel...                we know de club story...miss de big 6 ...not match fit
Hyland...               cacahole as far as i am concerned...some jackass advise this kid to be "unattached"                      cause Pompey go buy him...CACAHOLE.... and he eh in no Belgium... so will never be match fit
whitley...              he tell Stweart Charles..."Meh foot swell..ah cyar even walk..".. so he miss de big 6 ...
                        not training...so he have we armband..in the heat of battle... wha yuh tink??..he match fit ??
Wolfe...                well he active..
Dwarika..                JP regular...ah guess he may be one of dem that is not a big trainer..but i guessing
McFarlane....               well he eh dey ...always have a weight problem...even he father tell me that...active..
Toussaint..                   good to go...

so...as ah say...me eh no expert...so here we go...
so by my account...it have bout 8 players in the 20 man squad that may be match fit...and 12 not..

International football??... you tell me

« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 06:53:22 AM by Big Magician »
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TnT Players Match Fitness
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 07:07:16 AM »
BM move 2 d head of d class had d same conversation last nite wit a player 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 07:10:53 AM »
yuh forget Glen.

Telesford is in his off-season
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 07:23:19 AM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 07:20:47 AM »
true Glenn...mama... next cacahole... left jabloteh....went mau Pau...and it was posted here he doh train with Mau Pau... and i know for a fact he does give real trouble to train with jab...just back from injury...see hoe fenick use him off the bench to bring him back into it...so he getting dey...but not match fit
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 07:24:31 AM »
Betta and betta eh BM
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 07:38:17 AM »
true Glenn...mama... next cacahole... left jabloteh....went mau Pau...and it was posted here he doh train with Mau Pau... and i know for a fact he does give real trouble to train with jab...just back from injury...see hoe fenick use him off the bench to bring him back into it...so he getting dey...but not match fit

Did McFarlane jess come of injury... so he definately not match fit

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 07:43:22 AM »
How many time did Wim and Beenhakker say de same thing about our local players lack of fitness but men wanted to bash dem when they said it.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 07:47:00 AM »
When dey came up wit d phrase yuh cyah handle d truth it was inspired from interaction wit Trinis

1]; } ?>