June 06, 2024, 04:42:03 PM

Author Topic: Carlos goal was stunning  (Read 1522 times)

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Carlos goal was stunning
« on: October 19, 2005, 03:54:26 AM »
He picked up the ball just inside Norwich half and his right footed cross-come-shot, beat the keeper all ends up. It must of been from 35-40 yards out. More of that against Bahrain and we good to go.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Carlos goal was stunning
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 04:09:17 AM »
Carlos reaching full potential at de right time.
Think about it, all the outfield warriors could score goal,
Stern, Dwigth, Carlos, Autis, Latas, Birchall, Spann, Lawrence, Dog, Cox, Jones, oh god the list goes on an on.

This team could buss about 6, 7 on Bahrain
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 05:15:45 AM »
That Goal was superb!

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 11:59:49 AM »
I ain't see Championship highlights last night, but de boy is the next big thing to buss out, if he play it right.  Ah telling yuh.

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 12:50:23 PM »

The following quotation on Carlos's goal from Soccernet: (i call it the discounting effect.... in foreign - when brothas do something good somebody discount it and put it down)

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=184707&cc=5739

Lethal Luton delivered a stunning demolition job on 10-man Norwich to maintain their unbeaten record at Kenilworth Road in the Coca-Cola Championship with a 4-2 win.

Northern Ireland international Wayne Feeney gave Luton, beaten 3-1 by Crewe on Saturday, a 16th-minute lead when he rifled the ball into the top corner from Steve Howard's delivery.

Norwich goalkeeper Robert Green then did his chances of being named in Sven-Goran Eriksson's England squad for next summer's World Cup finals in Germany no favours with a dreadful mistake.

Green, expected to challenge West Brom's Chris Kirkland for the third goalkeeping place, gifted the high-flying Hatters a second goal in the 27th minute.

Trinidad & Tobago international Carlos Edwards delivered an innocuous cross from the wing but Green inexplicably slipped as he attempted to catch the ball, which flew into an unguarded net.

Not a flattering report but glad to see Carlos scoring!!!!  :chilling:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2005, 12:53:38 PM »
COULD SOMBODY UPLOAD THIS GOAL PLEASE
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2005, 01:13:42 PM »
I see it on Sky Sports and it look like de keeper slip... however he only slip because by de time he realise it was going in de net it was too late and he catspraddle trying to change direction....

... that said I suspect Carlos may have been trying to cross... it like de Ronaldinho goal against england... did he shoot or was it a bad cross?

the sky sports commentators call it an outrageous effort by Carlos though so I eh know.. he alone go know
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>