June 05, 2024, 12:17:32 AM

Author Topic: INTERIM PAYMENT MADE  (Read 8119 times)

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
Re: INTERIM PAYMENT MADE
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2011, 01:03:56 AM »

Jack say to brace for a "tsunami" tomorrow. Who eh dead go be badly wounded and so de plot thickens.... :waiting:

I have my popcorn and mauby at hand...

And i in hollywood.. see ya..
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2011, 07:36:51 AM »
All ovah de New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/30/sports/soccer/two-fifa-officials-suspended-panel-clears-blatter.html

Look forumites. Dis is de last straw. When yuh watch de saga unfold, one wonders if de court-mandated interim payment for de Warriors was also in some kinda of "envelope" system, ... y'undastan'? TTFF has to be in real real big financial and ethical trouble from dis lawsuit by de courageous Warriors, and the upper hand that the Warriors have is really a humongously powerful final stake in de Jackula/Scamps/Rodent vampire coffin, that gives the warriors unprecedented massive leverage. Remember with Jackula suspended for at least a month, likely to be permanent with this "tsunami" of a civil war, Scamps and Rodents funds are immediately dried up, immediately!!! ... and the court hearing coming this week has TTFF seriously on the backfoot, actually on their knees. Instead of working a deal or settling, they the Warriors, should push to open the TTFF accounting books and finish of Scamps whose source of funding has just vaporized in a rapture.

This is a time like nevah! before. Seize the moment. Warriors, take them to the cleaners .... mercilessly.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 08:34:10 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2011, 01:00:02 PM »
Ah wonder wha go happen here now?
Funding dry up instantly as of sunday

I can see Coops point that TT football will suffer exponentially with Jack gone, however it was never flourishing under his 'guidance' either

look like dis go be last setta 'big' football money passin troo t&t for awhile
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2011, 01:03:35 PM »
End of de evil money for de mainstream so-called media too that try to under-report and  hush up matters.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2011, 04:28:26 PM »
Hopefully this is the dawn of a new day of honesty & integrity in our football administration!

Our football has never been at a lower point than it is right now anyway despite all the money that has been passing over the years in brown envelopes below the table!

Yes, certain individuals have been benefiting and Coop's is a good friend with at least one of them but our football on a whole has not progressed over the decades and the evidence is there for all of us to see!
Time for bobol & corruption to end!!

Things can only get better! Even if the bobol money now dries up we can still move T&T football into the 21st century provided we can sweep out the TTFF and give it a clean bill of health and transparency!!

God does really work in mysterious ways yes!! :angel:

Tell Brownsugar & Weary that they prayers working!  :praying:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 04:37:58 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2011, 04:54:57 PM »
The only person post i does read/follow on here these days is Bakes because he is the only one that makes any sense,i don't talk or argue about anything i don't know about,when everything unfolds you all will hear from me,let mih boy handle himself,doh worry he don say if it comes to that he will give up FIFA for the T&T government.(stay posted)   

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2011, 05:06:55 PM »
The only person post i does read/follow on here these days is Bakes because he is the only one that makes any sense,i don't talk or argue about anything i don't know about,when everything unfolds you all will hear from me,let mih boy handle himself,doh worry he don say if it comes to that he will give up FIFA for the T&T government.(stay posted)    

If it comes to that he will have little choice!

I just want the TTFF to open they books because I feel somebody could make ah serious jail when we all find out where the rest of the players bonus money went!  :devil:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:12:17 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2011, 05:17:43 PM »

I just want the TTFF to open they books because I feel somebody could make ah serious jail when we all find out where the rest of the players bonus money went!  :devil:
     Well you could sleep on that because it eh opening any time soon.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2011, 05:22:37 PM »

And that's the problem right there in a nutshell!

And ah bet you happy about that too as yuh doh want yuh good friend to make ah jail!!  ;)

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2011, 05:28:23 PM »
It aint have no giving up FIFA for T&T Govt... When he falls, is all the way down.  He done disgrace himself and T&T, no self respecting leadership should allow him to continue. 

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2011, 05:34:45 PM »

Interesting comment. So tomorrow, when they have to produce the books, what do you think will happen? The judge will say, "doh worry guys, doh bother yuhself nah"?

This can only pan out two ways now.
1) TTFF produce a third set of books and the judge feels they are fairly accurate and he will then order TTFF to pay out 50% of what he decides is WC revenue.
2) TTFF produce more jokey books and the judge tears them a new ass and orders investigation.

Even if its option 1, the judge, the players or any concerned citizen could then request an investigation into why TTFF did not adhere to Inland Revenue rules concerning annual tax returns. The Inland Revenue should also investigate as, clearly, TTFF attempted to defraud the country by declaring false accounts. I believe, in that instance, both Camps & Warner and possibly Groden are looking at jail sentences as it was their responsibility to ensure accounts were accurate. (Remember, Warner was head of LOC, a seperate company, so he takes full responsibility, and we know 1 million Swiss francs are unaccounted for)

So, Coops, you don't really believe Jack can just ignore this?

By the way, who wants to bet Om Lalla arrives at court tomorrow to request more time to obtain books and the judge gives them another 2 weeks! And again, this will be disgusting as those books should have been accurately submitted in 2007!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2011, 05:40:42 PM »

Interesting comment. So tomorrow, when they have to produce the books, what do you think will happen? The judge will say, "doh worry guys, doh bother yuhself nah"?

1) TTFF produce a third set of books and the judge feels they are fairly accurate and he will then order TTFF to pay out 50% of what he decides is WC revenue.
2) TTFF produce more jokey books and the judge tears them a new ass and orders investigation.

Even if its option 1, the judge, the players or any concerned citizen could then request an investigation into why TTFF did not adhere to Inland Revenue rules concerning annual tax returns. The Inland Revenue should also investigate as, clearly, TTFF attempted to defraud the country by declaring false accounts. I believe, in that instance, both Camps & Warner and possibly Groden are looking at jail sentences as it was their responsibility to ensure accounts were accurate. (Remember, Warner was head of LOC, a seperate company, so he takes full responsibility, and we know 1 million Swiss francs are unaccounted for)

By the way, who wants to bet Om Lalla arrives at court tomorrow to request more time to obtain books and the judge gives them another 2 weeks! And again, this will be disgusting as those books should have been accurately submitted in 2007!

:beermug:

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2011, 08:47:59 PM »
It aint have no giving up FIFA for T&T Govt... When he falls, is all the way down.  He done disgrace himself and T&T, no self respecting leadership should allow him to continue. 

Sense
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2011, 08:53:07 PM »

Sense

Not sure if this will make sense to Coop's though! He says the only person who sometimes makes sense to him on this forum is Bakes!

The rest of us like yuhself have no idea what we are talking about!

Ent Coop's?!  ::)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2011, 11:08:40 AM »
Since Omla la lay went wemt Jack an adjournment was requested via affidavit and granted not sure when to but as soon as I get d date all yuh go get d date.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2011, 09:38:00 PM »

Erm, I really don't want to say I told you so.......ah, WTF...I told you so  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2011, 09:46:29 AM »

And ah bet you happy about that too as yuh doh want yuh good friend to make ah jail!!  ;)
      Don't forget i said it,those books eh opening any time soon.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2011, 11:38:20 AM »

Don't forget i said it,those books eh opening any time soon.

::)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2011, 07:49:06 PM »
Like we need a update. Next date to appear in court is ...
Jackula boy, is sleepless nights. Ah feel it fuh yuh.
Doh be surprise if yuh boy geh sick and ask fuh extension again eh.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 07:13:19 PM by dreamer »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2011, 10:30:12 AM »
Dreamer

June 30th final deadline to produce the books. I know persons may be concern as FIFA may throw Jack under d bus and settle but I am :praying: that they hold on. I want dem books 2 open and if they eh open it and defy d judge would luv 2 c what happens.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2011, 07:22:48 PM »
Nice going Weary.

Sancho, Kelvin, Wolfe, Stern, Shaka, Cyd, Sammy and de crew, jess hol' on. Keep together and doh let Jackula talk to you all individually. Righteousness will win. This satanic wickedness will be conquered. Doh feel it bong to be tomorrow but days, weeks and maybe months from now. You guys will go down in the history books as the fellahs who had real guts to take on a vicious monster who made you pay dearly in the prime of your lives. You guys will have great stories to tell and good book deals too.

1]; } ?>