June 09, 2024, 11:12:52 AM

Author Topic: Tell meh why POS not on this list? Top 8 Caribbeans towns.  (Read 1205 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tell meh why POS not on this list? Top 8 Caribbeans towns.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 06:31:40 PM »
Deeks, i believe they were talking about old colonial land mark oriented towns with lots of history. even arima probably woulda stand a better chance making this list than POS.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 06:37:18 PM »
Before opening that ... I suspected Santo Domingo would be the first thing mentioned. I eh really have a problem with our exclusion ...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 09:21:02 PM »
Actually I was not trying to be serious about the article. I know POS would not be there despite the new waterfront . My biggest peeve with POS is that it too damn stink. The vagrancy issue and rubbish. Plus the Labasse does dump that constant smoke on the city. That landfill needs to be closed.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 01:46:09 PM »
st.joseph aka san jose would have made the list, if our local based would promote our nation better than what they have done for the past 3 decades or more... >:(

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 10:01:46 AM »
Actually I was not trying to be serious about the article. I know POS would not be there despite the new waterfront . My biggest peeve with POS is that it too damn stink. The vagrancy issue and rubbish. Plus the Labasse does dump that constant smoke on the city. That landfill needs to be closed.

I agree with this 100%. POS businesses need to do some building upkeep. Shit man,  paint alone does make places look tidy and uniform !
The rubbish thrown all over the street and bins full for days does sour the stomach. I travelled to Puerto Rico back in the early 80's, the docks area was run down and dam scary. I went back last year and is like the government handed out free paint. All the houses had a tropical look, white beams etc. That alone with other major renovations transformed the place.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>