June 08, 2024, 10:36:42 PM

Author Topic: Nah 'Judas' Kid coming home next week, says Warner is a football illiterate  (Read 9767 times)

Offline ScorpIAN

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah really doh know who to believe, david or jack, Jack is a known liar from way back, david is a confusion maker from d same distance too

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FF, firstly remember d man unemployed so he have to feed he family, so d timing is off but d man say he will be helping their U20's ahfter d playoffs. I am pretty sure that they have approached him to help the senior team though but I think as much as me and u want to c d soca warriors in germany, he wants the same. I think the Barhain media behind all of this and we biting d chain real hard but d truth will be revealed in due time. Scorpian, I wouldnt say nakhid is a confusion maker, he is more a controversial fella is the word. Nakhid is a man known to speak when he seeing shit around and for dat I real respect him, he aint know yes man like other ppl in d TTFF.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
This debate is needless.... Jus ask yourself - If TNT was meeting Uzbekistan instead of Bahrain, would Nahkid have been offered the U-20 job.... open your IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII broddas ...... :chilling:

Offline ScorpIAN

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
he have two family, one in Lebanon, one in Greece, and ah outside thing in in TNT to mind

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
why everyone always talking about Nahkid having  a family to feed !!! He wasn't scrunting when he was made persona non grata in 2001, neither prior to taking this scouting job with the TTFF. I think ppl overstating the importance of him needing to take this Bahrain job for financial security.

Again, the timin of it is too suspicious and I smelling bad mind behind it.

FLi'll be in Germany 2006!!
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Dre Day

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
nakid go get what comin fuh him....

Offline Ball Ho fuh life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
ah go tell yuh de trute doh.  jack is a 'smart man' in de trini sense o' de term, an' dat is de trute.  it surprisin' tuh me dat he make it dat far up in FIFA.  ah didn' realize he hustle was dat serious.  but ah cyah knock him fuh he hustle.  jack get catch plagiarisin' in UWI, all yuh did know dat?  it have smart men on de site, but dat mean he was basically copyin' a term paper mostly word fuh word from a different source.  after dat, in de TTFF he was still a con man as far as i concern.  but I t'ought everybody know dat; nex' ting he up dey in FIFA, so he ketch dem too!  an' ah tink because o' where he is he helpin' we.  but ah know he is still a smart man.  dat establish already - BUT NAKHID STILL SHOULD SEE DAT DEY USIN' HIM.  AN' YES, HE BAD MIND!

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Why is it that in sweet TnT, a setta bachannal and comess does always follow national success!

I wonder how de players feeling now dat so much of de media attention not on them when it should be.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
bunca the man who bull the cow??  ;D ;D ;D
He is a puna legend yes.

Man does still use dem term  ;D
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Why is it that in sweet TnT, a setta bachannal and comess does always follow national success!

I wonder how de players feeling now dat so much of de media attention not on them when it should be.

T&T is by no means unique in that regard.  In actuality, we is real small potatos when it come to dat.  Jes check de comess dat goin on between Australia & Uruguay
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
How can we be so stupid? If Nakhid was working with the National team and scouting for us, why would he need to go to media houses for tapes. All he had to do was get that same female acquaintance to tape the damn game of the tv. We just jumping on Nakhid to show we "patriotism." It's all about saying "I was there." I realize a lot of us just like to buss up we mouth. Well wipe the blood from around it, it well bust. I taking names so if ever anything happen that we did not plan and we change we song I can point out all who is "tun coat."
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
Wait! Wha if David and Jack plan dis shit out. Jack send david over dey in smart to throw the Bahrainians off? Suppose Nahkid givin them all kinda wrong information as we speak? Then once we buss 5 in they arse, warner and Nahkid in front ah newsday, hugging tight-tight and posing for pictures! The title go read "WE TIEF DEY HEAD"
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
alyuh is kicks yes!

this is one conspiracy theory stretched too far

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Just keep in mind that this was the sameTTFF who would not provide refreshments for the players while they were training

which caused a big brewhaha and most of the players revolted and then got fired...inform me if I am wrong again Jack was the man,this all happened when Hannibal Najar was the coach,what was so bad about all of that was he did not not even stand up for the players

Give Jack his jacket and Jim his jimboots,there is a whole heap of politricks going on here that we may never know about

David timing for this little misadventure is suspect,at the same time every coin has three sides and you must have all the info or most of the info to make any just judgement

Can anyone tell me why TTFF always begging...No disrespect but jack have the TTFF in his pocket,from I was a little warrior in the days before Jack was coach of John D to now and yet they cannot get over it

Is it me or is it that they cannot manage what they are in charge off

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
Just keep in mind that this was the sameTTFF who would not provide refreshments for the players while they were training

which caused a big brewhaha and most of the players revolted and then got fired...inform me if I am wrong again Jack was the man,this all happened when Hannibal Najar was the coach,what was so bad about all of that was he did not not even stand up for the players

Give Jack his jacket and Jim his jimboots,there is a whole heap of politricks going on here that we may never know about

David timing for this little misadventure is suspect,at the same time every coin has three sides and you must have all the info or most of the info to make any just judgement

Can anyone tell me why TTFF always begging...No disrespect but jack have the TTFF in his pocket,from I was a little warrior in the days before Jack was coach of John D to now and yet they cannot get over it

Is it me or is it that they cannot manage what they are in charge off

Wha years Jack coach JD? ??? Is JW yuh talkin bout? ORRRRRR Sigler Jack  ;D ;D
Live large and prosper!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation

Luckily most of them doh have time to study it and not home now.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yes Doc

Wha years Jack coach JD?  Is JW yuh talkin bout? ORRRRRR Sigler Jack

Thanks for the correction

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
David Nak is no traitor
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2005, 08:08:54 AM »
I don't think Nak. will work with the Bah. sr. team.

And if he does..so what??

This goes on in international ftbl all the time. The man was fired and needs a wok...talk done.

If he did work for Bah. vs. TT I would be disappointed. But traitor no.

However in a region that underachieves in football, understandably emotions run high.

DK DOES NOT have a rep. as a liar. He says he's not working against TT. So be it.

Dave ah waiting for yuh press conference boy.

JUdas? Traitor?...ah think some men just need to chill dey beans.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: David Nak is no traitor
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2005, 08:11:14 AM »
VB stay with one thread on the subject nah. How many Nakid traitor threads running??
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2005, 08:15:18 AM »
VB stay with one thread on the subject nah. How many Nakid traitor threads running??

I don't know. How many running??

VB

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2005, 08:24:53 AM »
I don't think Nak. will work with the Bah. sr. team.

And if he does..so what??

This goes on in international ftbl all the time. The man was fired and needs a wok...talk done.

VB could you educate us on a at least few times this happened in this context (since it happens all the time).

Ah scout and assistant coach does jump ship to the other side before a final.

Example: Tell meh if yuhever hear Brazil vs Germany World Cup final game with so much on the like...and either side, Germany or Brazil's assistant coach decide to work for the other side right before the game.

Like ah said before if he did that to countries like Columbia or even Cameroon (man miss ah penalty fair and square and he in hidin) he woulda been lucky to only get cripple.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2005, 08:26:50 AM »
vb, why didnt u put this thread under the one that cowen has about de bahrain coach blanking Nahkid!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
poor move to move this thread! why? cuz all d others are against Nakhid... this is d only pro Nakhid one out here.

VB u rite bredren, let we hear Nakhid talk first before we cast judgement. things did look a lil suspicious with d timin of events and all, but we all know dat suspicion does normally be wrong... with all Nakhid do for TnT, we should wait and hear him talk first before passin judgement.

D way i see it is dat he workin with d youth team and not selling out TnT by give insider info to the Bharain senior squad staff/players... its like dis... let us say u working for Pepsi for 15 years and you get fired, then d same day coke hear dat and offer u a position as u well known in the Beverage industry... buh u tell them up front dat u aint goin to pass on no insider info about yuh old company, u jus want to do the job coke have for u as they wanted a guy of your calibre... who have a prob with dis? u goto feed yuh family don't u ... so once he aint sellin out, doh pass judgement fellas, please.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I realize to an outsider how it would look?

However for the close followers of TT football over the last 20 years -
 in the areas of (i) Talking shit, (ii) contradicting yourself and (iii) just plain lying,
look at Nakhid's record and the TTF's.

I have no reason to doubt Nak. (yet). He has not used coded words or beat around the bush.
The man has spoken direct Eng. easy enough to understand. Say what u want abt. David - love him or hate him, he has no rep. for being a liar.

Peac,e
VB

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Perhaps we should end this thread here and just let it all slide so that we dont waste any more time on all dis nahkid drama but instead focus all we collective energies on de 12th and 16th....

1]; } ?>