June 13, 2024, 03:50:04 PM

Author Topic: BEENHAKKER  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
BEENHAKKER
« on: November 14, 2005, 06:14:34 PM »
Your midfield has to be more compact when defending. at times, we were too spread out which allowed the Bahrainains too much space in our center area.

We need to be more consistant when bringing up the ball from the defence, at times, we were trying to find John who was alone most of the time with 2,3 defenders on him. If the ball is worked and put on his feet, he will be much more effective. This will also allow Bahrain to have less time on the ball. We have the talent on this team to play this way.

Good Luck!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: BEENHAKKER
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 06:18:25 PM »
yes i somehow think we need to take more outside chances and the free kicks need to get better. period. Wit fellahs like Latahz, Yorke, Birch and Spann who can curl the ball well with lofted shots we need to utalize the "beckham factor" more often. No more of this skatin d ball under d wall rubbish cuz im yet to see it work.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 06:59:51 PM »
In any form of the game...be it Friendly, Shell Cup, Gold Cup, Fete Match or WC qualifier....has Russell Latapy EVER scored a free kick for Trinidad & Tobago?    Tallman?

Saturday was one of the FEW times I have seen a T&T team with Latapy in it where someone else other than Latapy (Spann) took a dead ball kick in the offensive third of the field including corners.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 07:02:45 PM »
I been telling men, Birchall should be takin all corners and some of the freekicks to change up the mix a bit.

1stly, cuz latas crosses and freekicks not cutting it these days
2nd there needs to be a change of the guard, latas not gonna be playing much longer
3rd BIRCHAL CAN STRIKE THAT BALL....either rolling, on the half volley or dead!!

Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 07:07:10 PM »
In any form of the game...be it Friendly, Shell Cup, Gold Cup, Fete Match or WC qualifier....has Russell Latapy EVER scored a free kick for Trinidad & Tobago?    Tallman?

Saturday was one of the FEW times I have seen a T&T team with Latapy in it where someone else other than Latapy (Spann) took a dead ball kick in the offensive third of the field including corners.

hmmm... well i sure have seen latas scored alot of free kicks in the scotish division
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

1]; } ?>