June 03, 2024, 06:21:50 AM

Author Topic: Manage T&T in Football Manager 2005  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Manage T&T in Football Manager 2005
« on: April 14, 2005, 06:00:47 PM »
You guys may already be aware and I know some people doh like this sort of time wastin on the boards....but

You can manage T&T in the current World Cup qualifying in the game Football Manager 2005 ( apparently in some non-UK markets it is called World Soccer Manager 2005) the simulation starts from the Concacaf semi-final group stages. Though some of the info on the players and the team is dated and to tell you the truth I aint heard of some of the players they say are Trini's,most of the major players are there (some with accurate photo's!). Nakhid was missing and Yorke/Lata's classed as retired from international ball. However the game comes with an editor so these problems are easily solved. The one annoying thing is the groups are randomly generated so it is extremely unlikely that you will be matched against the exact teams we faced. On an interesting note, Yuh man Richard Goddard is in the game with proper posistion! Fuh those who are interested this is made by the people that made the original Championship Manager games, Sports interactive http://www.sigames.com/ . Forget the new Championship Manager series it is bugged to hell. To manage T&T in the game all you do is generate a new game then set the database to at least large then select the option to generate all players from T&T. When you get to the option to select a team to manage T&T will be in the national teams section.

The game is even more indepth than previous Championship Manager games, seriously addictive if you like simulation gaming.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Manage T&T in Football Manager 2005
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 06:06:42 PM »
Check this link for a breakdown of the game and screenshots

http://www.sigames.com/softography.php?type=view&id=16

Sorry Ah happy had tuh share the joy! ;D

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 06:39:37 PM »
thats not time wasting bro, alot of people want to see tnt in games like these.thanks for the post. good to see you back for now btw.
Hart for president

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2005, 08:51:38 AM »
Back in de days for Championship Manager 01/02. I do ah edit and was able to manage Trinidad. Take we to de World Cup in the 3rd spot... and make second rounds... I cyah remember who ah play but ah know we lost in de second rounds to Netherlands, Nkosi Blackman was a breakout star for me in de game.

Also Rodney... plenty trinis that they have in de database is just mistakes that scouts make and it get carried thru to each version of the game. e.g it have both ah john avery and ah avery john. Mickey Trotman and Rolston James (RIP) was both still in CM4 the other day too.
I had FM 2005 last year but meh PC crash and ah never went back and get it again.

Tha game does make man lose scholarship, wife, wuk everything. It so addictive.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>