March 28, 2024, 03:28:14 PM

Author Topic: Hardest would NOT make it!!!  (Read 8922 times)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hardest would NOT make it!!!
« on: January 05, 2006, 09:24:18 AM »
All this talk about hardest is simply the strong drink of the sick and dying. Hardest at best will not be able to cope with the rigors of international football. He is slow and a defensive liability. Had he been playing at least in div 1 in england I would say that he would be an asset but barely playing at home in the PFL and then hoping that his "natural" ability will pull him through is wishful thinking at best, utter stupidity at worst.

This guy has not even been a regular in domestic competition, in caribbean competition but will, through some perceived genius, light up the world stage. Yeah Right!!

What T&T need right now is a leftsided, defensive midfielder. Hardest does not fit that mold. The only player i would like to see coming into the team is Jlloyd Samuel. A comitted and fit Dwarika i would not refuse. Otherwise leave your Zamoras, Hardests and all the suddenly brilliant but flawed geniuses right where they are, out in the cold looking in.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hardest would NOT make it!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 09:32:11 AM »
oh gosh look what yuh gone and do now....if trinifinite could only reach tru de monitor he would choke yuh rite now  :rotfl: :rotfl:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 09:41:11 AM »
dont let infinite hear you sub1

and  sub1what yuh think about bertille getting a share in the spoils o our qualification.  i bet you flip when you read this

It was also announced that Bertille St Clair, former national senior team football coach and David Nakhid, an assistant, were among members of the Soca Warriors technical staff in line to share in the US$1,461,421.38 bonus to be distributed by the T&T Football Federation.

St Clair was axed as team coach after only three matches in the final round of the World Cup campaign and replaced by Dutch-man Leo Beenhakker while Nakhid was dismissed as an assistant coach just ahead of T&T’s World Cup play-off matches with Bahrain.

But despite not being part of the team when it actually qualified both men will be among those to benefit after playing a part in the successful campaign.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 09:51:20 AM »
dont let infinite hear you sub1

and  sub1what yuh think about bertille getting a share in the spoils o our qualification.  i bet you flip when you read this

It was also announced that Bertille St Clair, former national senior team football coach and David Nakhid, an assistant, were among members of the Soca Warriors technical staff in line to share in the US$1,461,421.38 bonus to be distributed by the T&T Football Federation.

St Clair was axed as team coach after only three matches in the final round of the World Cup campaign and replaced by Dutch-man Leo Beenhakker while Nakhid was dismissed as an assistant coach just ahead of T&T’s World Cup play-off matches with Bahrain.

But despite not being part of the team when it actually qualified both men will be among those to benefit after playing a part in the successful campaign.

It is all part of JW's plan to eke out as much money from the govt as possible. Bertille and those in the coaching staff who almost saw us get knocked out should not be rewarded for incompetence. It means that less money would be available for the true champions, the players.

But Jack wants to appear magnanimous. Let him be and let this be Bertille's rolex.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 10:14:27 AM by Tallman »

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 10:04:28 AM »
I have no, problem with BSC getting money. The man try he best, but unfortunately his best was not good enough.
He did not go out their to pursoely lose. Give de man something nah... Now I ent saying he should get 10000.00US, but a little something .
Sub I agree with what you said, but if they show up o practice and impress Beenie enough to warrant a spot on his team, then I cool with whatever Beenie decide

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 10:19:35 AM »
Everyone that contributed to the effort should be rewarded. Obviously every cannot get the same size piece of the pie. But BSC, Tiger and Eve and a host of other players helped in the effort. Who knows, we may need some of them again.

I agree that I can't envision Hardest making the squad. It's not just about getting fit all of a sudden and being blessed with talent, international football and more so WC football is much more complicated.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 10:22:54 AM »
Come to think of itI really don't see a good reason for giving BSC any money.  The man was paid when he had the job and was then fired.  Does a terminated employee get a bonus for the good performance that occured after he left?  I say no

1 pt out of 9 and get fired.  He gets a bonus for that.

regarding the points about hardest, pick the best men but he facing an uphill battle. wish him luck though.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 10:35:39 AM »
Good point footballking, you beat me to it. This is the type of attitute that killing T&T, why should we give the ex-coach a BONUS???  Do we understand what the word bonus means?? why are we rewarding failure and bad performances??? We have to get away from the " he was dey in the beginning so leh ee give him a lil something" attitude... only in T&T.

I know some men on this forum will say , "oh, he contribute to the cause" but the fact is, anybody who ever represented T&T contributed to where the team is today, so where do you draw the line.  BSC had the squad playing like a savanna side, it ws embarassing to watch at times.. but yet we reward him?? wasn't he getting a salary??? what kind of message we sending??? steeeeups!!!

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 10:37:33 AM »
Come to think of itI really don't see a good reason for giving BSC any money.  The man was paid when he had the job and was then fired.  Does a terminated employee get a bonus for the good performance that occured after he left?  I say no

ote]
Exactly!!!!
:applause:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 10:39:19 AM by sub1 »

MickeyRat

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 10:39:08 AM »
I agree that I can't envision Hardest making the squad. It's not just about getting fit all of a sudden and being blessed with talent, international football and more so WC football is much more complicated.

Thank you! 
Trinis feel we need to continue to re-cycle players. 

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 10:43:02 AM »
That is just common sense.  Mickey Rat, did you play in the Sunshine Snacks tournament in '84 with Jablotheh when both teams u-16 adn u-14 reaach the finals???

MickeyRat

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 10:44:23 AM »
Yuh know it!  Me, larry, Sheldon, Charlo.  Bomb squad.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2006, 10:46:00 AM »

At the very leasy he got the team to the HEX.
He also got Dwight to come back and he got some discipline back into the team that was sorely missing for a long time(at least I think so).  Plus he had the respect of most of the players even if they knew he had shortcomings.....and some old school ideas that rub some the wrong way. 
Ask the players if he should be included and I'm sure the majority would say YES and that is good enough for me.

As for Jemmot....I hope whatever hard work he doing now continue afterward regardless of the WC.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2006, 10:46:06 AM »
yeah i know.. sadly i was on the bench...for the whole tourney.

MickeyRat

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2006, 10:48:45 AM »
yeah i know.. sadly i was on the bench...for the whole tourney.

College:

Did you attend St. Georges when Oliver (Andrew) was there?

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2006, 10:51:17 AM »
yeah, but i was a couple years ahead of him... good player. he lil borther was ok too.

aye, but don't let he original mickey rat see you using he name.. lol

MickeyRat

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2006, 10:54:47 AM »
yeah, but i was a couple years ahead of him... good player. he lil borther was ok too.

aye, but don't let he original mickey rat see you using he name.. lol

Yeah, ah done get some pressure fuh that one.  But say wha.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2006, 10:58:14 AM »
Good point footballking, you beat me to it. This is the type of attitute that killing T&T, why should we give the ex-coach a BONUS???  Do we understand what the word bonus means?? why are we rewarding failure and bad performances??? We have to get away from the " he was dey in the beginning so leh ee give him a lil something" attitude... only in T&T.

I know some men on this forum will say , "oh, he contribute to the cause" but the fact is, anybody who ever represented T&T contributed to where the team is today, so where do you draw the line.  BSC had the squad playing like a savanna side, it ws embarassing to watch at times.. but yet we reward him?? wasn't he getting a salary??? what kind of message we sending??? steeeeups!!!

Good point fellahs, I didn't look at it this way.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2006, 11:01:49 AM »

As for Jemmot....I hope whatever hard work he doing now continue afterward regardless of the WC.

At the very leasy he got the team to the HEX.
Looking at our opposition that should not be mentioned. It is something that ANY coach or administrator would have been able to achieve.

He also got Dwight to come back and he got some discipline back into the team that was sorely missing for a long time(at least I think so).  
Yes but we were still losing and looking shitty with Dwight. Dwight's real value never showed until Beenie took over. If we needed the type of discipline he brought any army cpl would have done.

Plus he had the respect of most of the players even if they knew he had shortcomings.....and some old school ideas that rub some the wrong way.That is a myth. The majority of good players did not want him there. The majority thought he was clueless. Derrick King may have respected him as a coach and Nakhid but see if you can figure out why.

Ask the players if he should be included and I'm sure the majority would say YES and that is good enough for me.

I will bet you otherwise. The majority would say no.

Be that as it may Bertille will get his money. Just another chapter in the milking of T&T.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2006, 11:06:00 AM »
thanks.. sub1

TrinInfinite

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2006, 11:10:04 AM »
All this talk about hardest is simply the strong drink of the sick and dying. Hardest at best will not be able to cope with the rigors of international football. He is slow and a defensive liability. Had he been playing at least in div 1 in england I would say that he would be an asset but barely playing at home in the PFL and then hoping that his "natural" ability will pull him through is wishful thinking at best, utter stupidity at worst.

This guy has not even been a regular in domestic competition, in caribbean competition but will, through some perceived genius, light up the world stage. Yeah Right!!

What T&T need right now is a leftsided, defensive midfielder. Hardest does not fit that mold. The only player i would like to see coming into the team is Jlloyd Samuel. A comitted and fit Dwarika i would not refuse. Otherwise leave your Zamoras, Hardests and all the suddenly brilliant but flawed geniuses right where they are, out in the cold looking in.

hardest slow and cant make it in int'l ball, lemme ask u a question, can u run for 90 minutes, can u even trap and ball or pass it?

U KNOW BETTER THAN LATAS? ARE U A COACH, HAVE U EVER MADE A NAT'L TEAM? ARE U CONNECTED 2 DE TEAM?

LEMME TELL YUH SOMETHING SUB, DE REASON WHY U HAVE DAT NAME IZ BC U NEVA START IN YUH LIFE, DIZ WHY YUH NAME SUB..

SECONDLY, WHEN HARDEST MAKE THE TEAM, AH WANT FLEX 2 PUT HIS PIC ON DE SITE AND I WANT U 2 PUT IT UP AS UR PIC AND IN DE HEADING U SHOULD WRITE, DE NEXT ZIDANE

AFTER THAT U SHOUDLNT COMMENT ABOUT FOOTBALL AGAIN

VIBES IT UP

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2006, 11:16:00 AM »
paying bonus to a coach u fred makes no sense at all.  fire him then turn around and reward him.  
i can't understand that.  Why cause without the 1 pt he got we would not be in the WC?

I am not attacking the man, just hard to see how we reward a fired person.
Shoot i should go back 8yrs to my old employer and ask for all bonuses given since they cut me loose.

YOu would think it have some clause in his contract stating what happens if fired as far as compensation,bonus, what is forfeited etc.

with TTFF one never knows.  probably did not even have a formal contract

Offline ballfever

• Jr. Warrior
  • Dream d'dream, live d'game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2006, 11:24:08 AM »
oh gosh look what yuh gone and do now....if trinifinite could only reach tru de monitor he would choke yuh rite now :rotfl: :rotfl:
yuh feel sub ain't know wha he do? :devil:  :devil: :devil: dah is wah yuh call a real trini chain up, an as expected infinite go bite.....buh all dat in forum life eh?  :beermug:
if yuh check mih heart in mih chest, mix up wit d'red blood, it have a black & white stripe somewhere in dey!.....long b4 foot ball,durin' world cup and after..T&T FOREVER! WE COUNTRY, WE SPIRIT,WE VIBES! WARRIOR NATION!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2006, 11:30:54 AM »
i adding 2 de fiah  :devil: sub1 doh know wat he talkin about, he juss out tuh raise meh blood pressuh, but he will regret he ever say dat when hardest get selected

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2006, 11:37:08 AM »
BSC was not hired to take us to the WC.
He did what he was hired to do......carry the team as far as he could during hard times when there was little to no support for the team.

He did his part as did players like McFarlane who played for us before the Dwight and Latas decided to come back on the scene.
He lost his place just like Eve lost his place to people better suited.

The impression I got was that most had some respect for the man.....unlike the reaction Najar got.

Too many times we use someone, discard them then forget about them. 

He deserve to be included.
Is the very least they could do.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2006, 12:09:29 PM »

what was you true intention wid dat post sub? To break up a marriage? To cause woman to commit suicide?

Is ah good thing ah acted fast... as we speak Trininfinite Mrs Hardest is on gramaxone watch. It seems that since there was rumors that Mr.Hardest was trying to make the team Trininfinite Mrs Hardest went house shopping in Richmond Hill Toronto, expecting a widfall from bonuses from possible new contracts. It was also public knowledge that Trininfinite Mrs Hardest was seen visiting a local fertility clinic here in Toronto.. a close source to Trininfinite Mrs Hardest revealed to her that Trininfinite Mrs Hardest was trying deperately to get pregnant to..as she put it..hook the f**ka before he get rich and famous.

Trininfinite Mrs Hardest, if this post gets to you..please note that all of us here know the sacrifice you made by standing behind Hardest during the dark days..you could have easily gone into the arms of RF, Bim Blast or the host of other;s that have come from afar calling on you. You deserve some time in the spotlight, next to hardest. Continue showing support for your man and good things will cum your way.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2006, 12:23:38 PM »

what was you true intention wid dat post sub? To break up a marriage? To cause woman to commit suicide?

Is ah good thing ah acted fast... as we speak Trininfinite Mrs Hardest is on gramaxone watch. It seems that since there was rumors that Mr.Hardest was trying to make the team Trininfinite Mrs Hardest went house shopping in Richmond Hill Toronto, expecting a widfall from bonuses from possible new contracts. It was also public knowledge that Trininfinite Mrs Hardest was seen visiting a local fertility clinic here in Toronto.. a close source to Trininfinite Mrs Hardest revealed to her that Trininfinite Mrs Hardest was trying deperately to get pregnant to..as she put it..hook the f**ka before he get rich and famous.

Trininfinite Mrs Hardest, if this post gets to you..please note that all of us here know the sacrifice you made by standing behind Hardest during the dark days..you could have easily gone into the arms of RF, Bim Blast or the host of other;s that have come from afar calling on you. You deserve some time in the spotlight, next to hardest. Continue showing support for your man and good things will cum your way.

and to make matters worse he feel  he gettin horn...since  hardest and dwarika spendin so much time together now. :-X :-X :beermug:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2006, 12:37:21 PM »
TriniInfinite

as i have given you the title "Mrs.Hardest" i believe you must take the responsiblility of putting sub1 in he f**kin place.

(is one ting if yuh say de man indisiplin buh if yuh denieing his talent then you are an idiot or you have simply never seen him play)

sub1 musta bin de gyul hardest horn wit TI 

Jumbie ah like dis  "and to make matters worse he feel  he gettin horn...since  hardest and dwarika spendin so much time together now."  however its bad enough da de man only have time for given men STICK and playing wit BALLS.

Leave Mrs. Hardest alone!
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2006, 01:23:09 PM »
Sub yuh sound like yuh know something bout football. nobody doh have to be coach to know anything about foootball it have men who neva kick a ball either and knows about the game.HARDEST or KERWYN JEMMOT is not going to make that team fuh de best a bench but who on teh field that they will drop fuh him or put in deh place?
                                                                                Respect due!
All American

TrinInfinite

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2006, 01:26:50 PM »
i jealous, i am a supporter of dwarika, but if it came down 2 who making the team instead of the other, i picking hardest bc he will bring more to the overall team, allyuh like talk, but when ah give it back, allyuh does bawl and cry like a fat woman who gettin she pie taken away from she, alyuh hush nah and wait and see de results

vibes it up

1]; } ?>