April 28, 2024, 03:45:51 PM

Author Topic: When yuh make-up yuh bed, you should sleep in it. (To SOME Veterans)  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Silver-Corbeaux

• Jr. Warrior
  • RF is really ah Trini hornchile!
    • View Profile
Oh what irony, is funny how so many players (NOT ALL), used to gey we sagga boy attitude when wearing the "Red, White, and Black", having we collecting cut-arse (even in we own back-yard) from side like JA in previous WC qualifiers, yet dey want to be considered again, now that we qualify.

For years, the Soca Warriors have been a stagnant bunch of regurgitated underacheivers sprinkled with a few exceptions. You know the men who does have we bawlin when they pass the ball in the stadium "to who, to who?"

Man I say for many of the players, they have been given too many chances before, infact, some of them damn lucky, or is some administrator's hornchile, cause they used to be playing shit but continued to make the national side in the pass.

All who have failed us, when they had their numerous chances to do better(Players, Coaches, and administrators alike) need to be overlooked. Let us look to the future, and shake off the bad baggage and negative parasites.

You had your chance (more than a few times), so now that Don Leo eh favoring you, HARD LUCK!
You only have yourself to blame.

You make-up your bed so you sleep in it.

p.s.  The list of local players from every little nook and cranny in T&T, who could have been big national players, but never had the opportunities that you had, are many. Tough luck you blew it now move on. Give the youths a chance.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 11:18:33 AM by Silver-Corbeaux »

TrinInfinite

Re: When yuh make-up yuh bed, you should sleep in it. (To SOME Veterans)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 11:33:14 AM »
who u referring to, doh ah playing dead tuh catch corbeaux alive  :devil:

Offline Silver-Corbeaux

• Jr. Warrior
  • RF is really ah Trini hornchile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 12:52:26 PM »
who u referring to, doh ah playing dead tuh catch corbeaux alive  :devil:

Good one!

But I not listing names of players because true warriors supporters know the type ah players I referring to. But obviously the administrators and coaches like the Corneal Clan, Camps, and the saviour of TTFF himself Uncle Jack, just to name a few.

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 12:59:14 PM »
    Great post Mr. Corbeaux I know exactly what and who you mean in your post. I totally agree with your view!!

Thumbs up.

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 02:48:23 PM »
Oh what irony, is funny how so many players (NOT ALL), used to gey we sagga boy attitude when wearing the "Red, White, and Black", having we collecting cut-arse (even in we own back-yard) from side like JA in previous WC qualifiers, yet dey want to be considered again, now that we qualify.

For years, the Soca Warriors have been a stagnant bunch of regurgitated underacheivers sprinkled with a few exceptions. You know the men who does have we bawlin when they pass the ball in the stadium "to who, to who?"

Man I say for many of the players, they have been given too many chances before, infact, some of them damn lucky, or is some administrator's hornchile, cause they used to be playing shit but continued to make the national side in the pass.

All who have failed us, when they had their numerous chances to do better(Players, Coaches, and administrators alike) need to be overlooked. Let us look to the future, and shake off the bad baggage and negative parasites.

You had your chance (more than a few times), so now that Don Leo eh favoring you, HARD LUCK!
You only have yourself to blame.

You make-up your bed so you sleep in it.

p.s.  The list of local players from every little nook and cranny in T&T, who could have been big national players, but never had the opportunities that you had, are many. Tough luck you blew it now move on. Give the youths a chance.

:beermug: to that!
Warrior For Life !!

1]; } ?>