April 19, 2024, 11:10:23 PM

Author Topic: Can FIFA throw us out de world Cup  (Read 5290 times)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Can FIFA throw us out de world Cup
« on: January 05, 2006, 07:51:35 PM »
i dont know if anyone can shed some light on this matter but can FIFA throw us out if the government decides to probe into the affairs of the TTFF ?
I know Brazil had a similar problem and the government went in, but Trinidad is not Brazil and Jack is the vice president of the finance committee of FIFA.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Can FIFA throw us out de world Cup
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 08:07:31 PM »
i dont know if anyone can shed some light on this matter but can FIFA throw us out if the government decides to probe into the affairs of the TTFF ?
I know Brazil had a similar problem and the government went in, but Trinidad is not Brazil and Jack is the vice president of the finance committee of FIFA.

If this is what it takes to bring Jack to heel and give football back to the people of T&T, then so be it. It is better to have life saving surgery and remove the cancer than to treat it with band aids. Jack can take his money and go to hell as far as I am concerned. He has screwed the football loving public of T&T for too long. Let him take his whole ugly family out of our football business and use some of the money for plastic surgery for his children and himself.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 08:09:01 PM »
so wat u saying sub 1 is kick we outa d WORLD CUP to prove a point to warner???

allyuh men good yes
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 08:09:10 PM »

If this is what it takes to bring Jack to heel and give football back to the people of T&T, then so be it. It is better to have life saving surgery and remove the cancer than to treat it with band aids. Jack can take his money and go to hell as far as I am concerned. He has screwed the football loving public of T&T for too long. Let him take his whole ugly family out of our football business and use some of the money for plastic surgery for his children and himself.

:beermug:

SUB1 i go share meh big stone wit yuh when ah peltin warner in de stadium
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 08:11:41 PM »
sub1 I agree with yuh.

Offline ballfever

• Jr. Warrior
  • Dream d'dream, live d'game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 09:31:21 PM »
sub1 I agree with yuh.
and that will prove.....what?
allyuh really sayin to forget d dreams an d sacrifice, d blood, sweat and tears, :'( :'(  real tears of d players, true warriors like ana, latas, dog and co. tuh sen a msg to JW?

tell mih dah ain't wha allyuh sayin?
if yuh check mih heart in mih chest, mix up wit d'red blood, it have a black & white stripe somewhere in dey!.....long b4 foot ball,durin' world cup and after..T&T FOREVER! WE COUNTRY, WE SPIRIT,WE VIBES! WARRIOR NATION!

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 09:42:24 PM »
sub1 I agree with yuh.
allyuh really sayin to forget d dreams an d sacrifice, d blood, sweat and tears, :'( :'(  real tears of d players, true warriors like ana, latas, dog and co. tuh sen a msg to JW?

Let me explain. I do not wish for T&T to be thrown out the WC!

But I would rather get accountability and transparency dan de WC at any cost!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 09:44:17 PM by truetrini »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 09:56:23 PM »
like allyuh want to kissmehass kill me here tonight ?

Is not mine or none of us fault Jack playing dey ass with federation money...  If bigger men want to sit back and say "leave it to Jack", "Jack knows what he doing" and only now clueing in (153 days before ball start to fly) to dey corruption, why should i worry, let them sort that shit out and not prosecute us and dem men who buss dey ass to have we small country where it is today.

Like allyuh want riot in Trinidad and Tobago, or make us dey laugh shock ah dey world.

my 2 cents :beermug:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 10:14:32 PM »
Jack like Sai Baba right now he ain't walking he floating. He has gotten the smallest country to qualify for the WC. If we are thrown out of the WC he will be the laughing stock of FIFA. He will join the PNM rather than get us expelled from the WC.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 11:07:29 PM »

You must be some kind of special ass. Not a regular ass, a truly special one. You want to prove a point to Jack by having our Warriors thrown out of the World Cup. I've read plenty shit on the site, but that has to be the most asinine thing I've ever read.

You say he screwed T&T football. He is T&T Football. Without him and his money (regardless of source), as a country, we would be NOWHERE on the football map.

This man, for many years, put his money, his time and his energy into T&T football. If he profits from it then so it is. Before Carib, Blue Waters, TSTT and the other Waggonists came along: Who funded the team? Who paid the coaches? Who paid Beenie Man? Who got FIFA to give a third and then a half-spot? Who?

truetrini

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 11:33:05 PM »

You must be some kind of special ass. Not a regular ass, a truly special one. You want to prove a point to Jack by having our Warriors thrown out of the World Cup. I've read plenty shit on the site, but that has to be the most asinine thing I've ever read.

You say he screwed T&T football. He is T&T Football. Without him and his money (regardless of source), as a country, we would be NOWHERE on the football map.

This man, for many years, put his money, his time and his energy into T&T football. If he profits from it then so it is. Before Carib, Blue Waters, TSTT and the other Waggonists came along: Who funded the team? Who paid the coaches? Who paid Beenie Man? Who got FIFA to give a third and then a half-spot? Who?

Breds go take yuh medicine!

Jack tiefing so long and so bold dat some jackasses cyar see it even when he doing it in front dey damn face!

Steups!

Jack eh finance nutten...like yuh cyar read, or when yuh read yuh doh i=comprehend? Or yuh jes doh bodder wit reading?

Steups!

Jack destroy T&T football and even a broken clock is right twice ah day..dat sums up Jack's involvement in T&T football.

STEUPS!

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 04:00:34 AM »
sub1 I agree with yuh.

That's a great point and you have my support, but at the expense of the players at such a historic time in there lives,I'm sure jw can be dealt with separately without punishing the team,after all he was not appointed by the players,but by fifas governing body remember now contrary to public opinion jack warner is not the team and the team jack warner.

The mere fact that we're having these discussions on the thread and outside of the thread and with the help of news agencies exposing jws deception,lies and corruption shows transparency and accountability in play to some extent,I hope and pray each an every day that the land I called home for most of life will rise above these turbulent times and rid the country of people who hijack the system.

But until then god bless T&T and the warriors,remember never ever lose faith.

Offline firebun

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 04:55:54 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 05:30:07 AM »
I was just wondering if we accept everything we are told by some Jack rather than check things out ourselves. As far as I know no one has yet gotten a FIFA response on the matter that didn´t originate from Jack. I am also aware that FIFA protects its own and Jack holds a very high position but the body is a world body and i hope some of our better connected members are publicizing the activities of this family of ¨winners ´..I mean warners !

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 05:32:52 AM »
kick we out ah de world cup and i copmming for YOU FOR BRINGING IT UP
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2006, 05:38:21 AM »
Morvant...
 you want to face England in de  world Cup and you have a weak heart ?? ... you see wrong you know it is wrong but because it works for you you say let it continue ??
what kinda trini are you ? It is better that we stand for truth and fairness regardless of the consequences than to wallow in mud !
You know what award we won in 89 ...de FIFA fairplay award ...you so would never win dat !

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2006, 05:43:24 AM »

TruTrini dont let meh hit yuh a clout and send yuh back up Moka...Send my Warriors to d WC..
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline lihalquay

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2006, 05:51:08 AM »
I am not too sure about the governement getting involved, just remember politicians play a game call politics.  They are not doing this all because of the love of football.  Also can anybody honestly say that croynism,corruption  doesn't exist in politics?
I don't think we will get thrown out of the World Cup because I know for a fact that is not something the governement is not willing to risk.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2006, 07:15:41 AM »

This is such a PISS POOR argument.

The federation and our football is dependant on him because it has been mismanaged for years.

Nobody wants to give money because of the way they operate.

The fedration's is structured in such a way that one man makes EVERY decision and there is no accountability. Do you make every decision corectly? Are you infallible? I am sure that the input of others guides you to make better decisions.

Do you see any of that going on with the TTFF? Not only is there no accountability there is clear contempt for the supposed president, who is not a puppet but a bitch, and more importantly the football public.

They will say one thing today and then tommorow say something else and expect no static because they do not care about the football public. They believe that Trinis don't love football and don't put they hand in they pocket for football and so they feel they have the right to do whatever they want.

It is the same thing with them dictators who oust a bad regime and then feel that they can do no wrong. they don't have to worry about being elected so they do what they want. That is the TTFF right now. Camps is president for life and everybody else can go F*** themselves in their eyes.

It is no longer public service but a personal ego building excercise where you pat yourself on the back and keep talking about how much you achieve and how much you have done but do not acknowledge your failures and try to do better.

If you get an A+++++ on every test no matter how much shit you do, will you improve? Will you eventually do a proper job?

That is the TTFF right now and for the past 15 years, that is why we always spinning top in mud.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2006, 07:23:43 AM »
What FIFA can do is threaten to throw out T&T to cover for Jack.
Do you really believe FIFA want all this publicity for someone on their finance committee.
FIFA have done it before and will do it again. They threatened Brazil Gov't over investigations
into Texeira. But Brazil stood firm knowing Brazil is FIFA cash cow

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2006, 08:43:13 AM »
Yuh Think Jack will let T&T get throw out???
Never......
If by some miracle it happens, who goes in our place...no one , or does Bahrain and Guatemala battle it out??

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2006, 09:28:59 AM »
Morvant...
 you want to face England in de  world Cup and you have a weak heart ?? ... you see wrong you know it is wrong but because it works for you you say let it continue ??
what kinda trini are you ? It is better that we stand for truth and fairness regardless of the consequences than to wallow in mud !
You know what award we won in 89 ...de FIFA fairplay award ...you so would never win dat !

doh take me seriuos i just talking shyt bredda

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2006, 09:53:59 AM »
it trini get throw out the wc somebody go wreck havoc on jw.the stadium go run red with the blood ah jack and he big head chiren.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2006, 11:04:24 AM »
Morvant...

fair play givin me a medal????

boy  i wa win at any cost but that is just me if we get 5 red in a worldcup finals and give a side 6 goal in dey ras den fine by me

SHOTTA
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2006, 12:19:15 PM »
I thought the qualification was won by our boys on de field or are you Sub 1 saying that Jack money buy off dem teams like RF indicated? Every Team we beat get handle, de one's we didnt beat owe we money  if so your a moron and not worth talking to - if not then how did Jack again interfere with the Warriors getting themselves to the world cup?  So a woman eat a apple and yuh cuss she wid hard childbirth?  Let Jack and his business not get confused with the Soccer that was played on the field because they really played, we really cheered and they really made it in real time to de WC.  Dont go out and kill a sheep or a goat because a wrong deed was done  and now there is need to atone.   invite the sheep to de dance, in our case de WC, and feed him, take care of him then go kill the shephard.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2006, 12:46:17 PM »
Morvant...

fair play givin me a medal????

boy  i wa win at any cost but that is just me if we get 5 red in a worldcup finals and give a side 6 goal in dey ras den fine by me

SHOTTA

shotta yuh know we would breake ah man foot to win ah interclass anyday ;D

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2006, 02:51:07 PM »
For all the people that think Warner is actually financing T&T wit his money let me clearify for you...

He is not using his own money

He is using dirty FIFA money and the money of every man who ever pay money to go see ah t&T match dis whole capaign not to mention de amount ah EXTRA money he go geh from FIFA for 

"FOOTBALL DEVELOPMENT"

wait until Boynes get into Concacaf nuh yuh go see how de cycle wok den if yuh doh understand now.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2006, 06:23:49 PM »
doh kick meh out the WC nah...ah would make ah jail for dat, do whaever yuh hadda do but let geh ah sweat in de WC.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2006, 07:29:09 PM »
For all the people that think Warner is actually financing T&T wit his money let me clearify for you...

He is not using his own money

He is using dirty FIFA money and the money of every man who ever pay money to go see ah t&T match dis whole capaign not to mention de amount ah EXTRA money he go geh from FIFA for 

Where's your proof youth?

1]; } ?>