April 19, 2024, 06:55:57 AM

Author Topic: Tallman and everyone else  (Read 894 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Tallman and everyone else
« on: January 06, 2006, 01:33:05 AM »
I would like tallman (as head of this site the largest Warriors support forum) to formulate a letter from the supporters demanding for some resolve to this ticket situation. Then everyone should within a week of him posting the letter add their name to the letter. Like a petition, then I will forward it to Mr Housemann the head of FIFA marketing who is aware of the situation. I have spoken with him and members of his staff(of whom I have posted before). I will forward the Letter to Mr Housemann and await response.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
Re: Tallman and everyone else
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 01:45:13 AM »
Lewwe do it!
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tallman and everyone else
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 02:41:33 AM »
I think it's an excellent idea. There's been a lot of talk on this site regarding this ticket debacle, but little indication of what action we are going to do collectivley to put pressure on FIFA/TTFF etc to resolve this scandal. If this ticket debacle is not resolved to my satisfaction, I'm seriously considering staging a protest outside the TnT embassy here in London. This scandal has hit the international press now. Yesterday I was having lunch with some work mates when one of them produced a Daily Mail and there it was,"FIFA vice president embroiled in WC ticket scandal" or words to that effect. I had a very hard and embarassing time answering the questions asked by my English work colleagues. They couldn't understand how we, as a nation, could even begin to tolerate such cronyism.
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

1]; } ?>