March 28, 2024, 04:26:19 PM

Author Topic: Hardest would NOT make it!!!  (Read 8923 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hardest would NOT make it!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2006, 01:35:01 PM »
you keep going hardest.....doh take dem on son...god bless
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline ballfever

• Jr. Warrior
  • Dream d'dream, live d'game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2006, 01:46:25 PM »
All this talk about hardest is simply the strong drink of the sick and dying. Hardest at best will not be able to cope with the rigors of international football. He is slow and a defensive liability. Had he been playing at least in div 1 in england I would say that he would be an asset but barely playing at home in the PFL and then hoping that his "natural" ability will pull him through is wishful thinking at best, utter stupidity at worst.

This guy has not even been a regular in domestic competition, in caribbean competition but will, through some perceived genius, light up the world stage. Yeah Right!!

What T&T need right now is a leftsided, defensive midfielder. Hardest does not fit that mold. The only player i would like to see coming into the team is Jlloyd Samuel. A comitted and fit Dwarika i would not refuse. Otherwise leave your Zamoras, Hardests and all the suddenly brilliant but flawed geniuses right where they are, out in the cold looking in.

what was you true intention wid dat post sub? To break up a marriage? To cause woman to commit suicide?

Is ah good thing ah acted fast... as we speak Trininfinite Mrs Hardest is on gramaxone watch. It seems that since there was rumors that Mr.Hardest was trying to make the team Trininfinite Mrs Hardest went house shopping in Richmond Hill Toronto, expecting a widfall from bonuses from possible new contracts. It was also public knowledge that Trininfinite Mrs Hardest was seen visiting a local fertility clinic here in Toronto.. a close source to Trininfinite Mrs Hardest revealed to her that Trininfinite Mrs Hardest was trying deperately to get pregnant to..as she put it..hook the f**ka before he get rich and famous.

Trininfinite Mrs Hardest, if this post gets to you..please note that all of us here know the sacrifice you made by standing behind Hardest during the dark days..you could have easily gone into the arms of RF, Bim Blast or the host of other;s that have come from afar calling on you. You deserve some time in the spotlight, next to hardest. Continue showing support for your man and good things will cum your way.

and to make matters worse he feel he gettin horn...since hardest and dwarika spendin so much time together now. :-X :-X :beermug:
more chain up!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
if yuh check mih heart in mih chest, mix up wit d'red blood, it have a black & white stripe somewhere in dey!.....long b4 foot ball,durin' world cup and after..T&T FOREVER! WE COUNTRY, WE SPIRIT,WE VIBES! WARRIOR NATION!

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2006, 02:20:01 PM »
come infintie let we bet some money nah.....100 US hardest not making the final 16 !!!!! i put my bet dey..respond if you dare...

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2006, 02:23:09 PM »
BTW.. hardest, dougla, etc.. whoever trying to make the team, best of luck..if me mum could make the team, the least we could do is support we home born sons..

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2006, 03:12:32 PM »
Yuh know dis is de tiredest topic I ever see. I doh think he will make it because of his lack of quality competion and training over the last year. But he is going to get his chance so why don't we wait and see. Now is the time for him to walk the talk. For him and TNT I wish him the best but I doubt it. He have de talent Nakhid and Latas both say that.But talent ent all.

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2006, 04:20:10 PM »
Everyone that contributed to the effort should be rewarded. Obviously every cannot get the same size piece of the pie. But BSC, Tiger and Eve and a host of other players helped in the effort. Who knows, we may need some of them again.

I agree that I can't envision Hardest making the squad. It's not just about getting fit all of a sudden and being blessed with talent, international football and more so WC football is much more complicated.

Why we like mediocrasy so! I do not know BSC personally, but as the coach of the national side, the man was the worse! I disagree with paying him any bonus. The man should be told he was a categoric failure! Why we fraid to let people know when dey cyah make de grade. What next:
-Award Abu Bakr the Trinity Cross?

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2006, 04:38:19 PM »

If this pay-out was based on performance maybe but that is not the criteria.
Is whoever was directly part of the effort whether they was shit or not.

Maybe the amount will be based on some performance measure but most likely it will be based on number of games at the different stages.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2006, 04:53:46 PM »
Leave no stone unturned...give Hardest a run..if he make he make..if not...not.

Bennie will know after watching him train with the boys.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

truetrini

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2006, 06:09:51 PM »
Everyone that contributed to the effort should be rewarded. Obviously every cannot get the same size piece of the pie. But BSC, Tiger and Eve and a host of other players helped in the effort. Who knows, we may need some of them again.

I agree that I can't envision Hardest making the squad. It's not just about getting fit all of a sudden and being blessed with talent, international football and more so WC football is much more complicated.

You shouldn't agree with nutten!  Yuh feel dat de UNC Books and private organizations like de TTFF doh have to make dey books public..or yuh change yuh mind?

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2006, 06:33:14 PM »
For all the men saying BSC should get a bonus for d one point...lemme ask yuh this

If it was a foreign coach that did the same thing in BSC place we would still be having this conversation?

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2006, 07:08:13 PM »
well CMC das a good point dred but yuh also have to concider it was BSC who convinced Yorke having bin the biggest influence in his youth, Yorke then with BSC convinced Latapy to come back to play for T&T and considering that they were both undoubtfully pivotal factors in our qualification.

So in that case dont we really owe him...

I dont believe he'd be such a good international coach. Maybe it's the modernization of football. I'm not too sure, but he certainly did help, just not in the way that Beenhakker could.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 07:12:19 PM by Jefferz »
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2006, 07:09:19 PM »
For all the men saying BSC should get a bonus for d one point...lemme ask yuh this

If it was a foreign coach that did the same thing in BSC place we would still be having this conversation?

Great question.  Interesting to see the responses.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2006, 07:25:40 PM »

Great question. Interesting to see the responses.

I say yes, just based on the fact that we make it to the final round.  You cyah go to no world cup if you don't make it to the final round of the hex right?  How many times in our illustrious career we make it to the final round? Take Jamaica for example.  To me getting us that far is an achievement, you know, I jjus feel Bertille didn't have the extra umph to push us to the next level; yet he worthy of praise and thanks for his contribution.

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2006, 07:31:16 PM »

BSC is a Trinbagonian - I believe in rewarding meh own. When a local coach take the job to coach our national team they bring a level of patriotism with them, when the foreign coach take the job - they only bringing a suitcase and a return ticket. Beenie is saying - I am taking T&T to the WC - A local coach would have said - a taking meh country to the WC - big difference. BSC, and some of the players that got us to the final 6 should be rewarded, if only as a token. Remember, the journey/battle to the 2006 WC did not beginning with Beenie's arrival, we had Warriors in the trenches when he arrived.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 07:34:39 PM by Baygo Boy »

truetrini

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2006, 07:56:50 PM »
TrinInfinite tell dem tuh leave yuh alone!

Sing dis song loud and clear..let dem know yuh standing by yuh man HArdest!

Artist: Wynette, Tammy Lyrics
Song: Stand by Your Man Lyrics
http://www.mp3.com/tracks/1248362/dl_streams.html

Sometimes its hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times
Doing things that you don't understand
But if you love him you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him
Oh be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man
Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely
Stand by your man
And tell the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man
Stand by your man
And show the world you love him
Stand by your man

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2006, 07:58:37 PM »

BSC is a Trinbagonian - I believe in rewarding meh own. When a local coach take the job to coach our national team they bring a level of patriotism with them, when the foreign coach take the job - they only bringing a suitcase and a return ticket. Beenie is saying - I am taking T&T to the WC - A local coach would have said - a taking meh country to the WC - big difference. BSC, and some of the players that got us to the final 6 should be rewarded, if only as a token. Remember, the journey/battle to the 2006 WC did not beginning with Beenie's arrival, we had Warriors in the trenches when he arrived.

Boss ah primary school coach could have taken us to the final hex and tnt  would have had a better showing in that semifinal round. we was playing like a small goal side under BSC

aye like yuh foget st vincent nearly buss we ass in the final game with out dey star striker rodney jack.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2006, 08:03:07 PM »
TrinInfinite tell dem tuh leave yuh alone!

Sing dis song loud and clear..let dem know yuh standing by yuh man HArdest!

Artist: Wynette, Tammy Lyrics
Song: Stand by Your Man Lyrics
http://www.mp3.com/tracks/1248362/dl_streams.html

Sometimes its hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times
Doing things that you don't understand
But if you love him you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him
Oh be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man
Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely
Stand by your man
And tell the world you love him
Stand by your man
Stand by your man
And show the world you love him
Stand by your man
aaaaahhhhhhhh TT boy.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :devil: :rotfl: :devil: :rotfl: :devil: :devil:

MRS.HARDEST!!

RUN DE SHOW!

the battle begins:

:cursing: :shameonyou:  :arguing: :bringiton: :challenge: :duel: :flamethrower:  :busshead:

then after the battle is won Mr.Hardest calls the Mrs back intime to right a ANOTHER (#18 so far)
flattering hopeful article about his world cup chances.

ah must say hardest have de Mrs like  :whip:

I  :salute: thee TriniInfinite
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2006, 08:23:27 PM »

Great question.  Interesting to see the responses.

I doubt Theo De Jong getting any bonus.  As a matter of fact I don't know if Leo or Whim getting any bonus either.
If it was Fervier he would probably get it considering he likely to be around and working in T&T for years now.
Contract foreign coaches get their pay and dat is dat......they getting paid QUITE ENOUGH.

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2006, 08:26:22 PM »

Boss ah primary school coach could have taken us to the final hex and tnt  would have had a better showing in that semifinal round. we was playing like a small goal side under BSC

aye like yuh foget st vincent nearly buss we ass in the final game with out dey star striker rodney jack.

A primary school coach didn't - BSC did. The implcation here is that Beenie turned things around - I would like to believe that the experience of Russell, Dwight, Dog, Stern and others help, coupled with OUR team's desire to advance allowed our players to give that extra %. From what I have heard - beenie is not a very inspirational coach - if what I am hearing is true, then we have to give credit to the players for stepping up.

The fact that St. Vincent almost beat us is nothing - the English FA has proven that on any given day, any team can win - the question is - "who wants it the most." If you looked at the away game (Bahrain) you would have noticed that we weren't doing anything different (technically), we were playing with heart - like true "socawarriors" ( something that beenie will never understand).

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2006, 01:51:01 AM »
SUB1 eh no waggonist...he been here long, long time...de man could say wha de hell he want!!!  Man doh have to agree with him.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2006, 01:58:28 AM »
I not saying BSC doh deserve something for his past efforts with the team, especially getting dem into the semis in d Gold Cup. Money is not the answer though, especially for this world cup when he didn't live up to the expectations.

BSC ent running he football school for free and the fact he discovered and helped develop Yorke is part of his job. If yuh want to ride that point then Gally should get a bligh also for picking dem men to sweat for d strike squad and subsequently getting noticed.

BSC did his job and was paid for it. Honor d man in some other way for his contributions in general with the 1974 and 1989 teams. Reward the players who helped us get this far in d campaign.

D TTFF always saying dey broke and now that we getting a lil money dey want to give everybody a piece. Save some and put it towards that 2014 plan.

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2006, 06:33:38 AM »
BayGo
What you mean that it is implyed that Beenie turned around the team. It een implyed. Is true. We actually had structure and a plan in both attack and defense. Something that was  not apparent with BSC.You saw the evolution of the possesion game from when they could only possess the ball but go nowhere to where we could maintain possesion going forward. And all this talk about inspirationalcoach. The man do he stuff on the practice field and does not feel that he have to tell the fellas to remember the Alamo. Yes, the fellas stepped up because in the end is the players who play but to imply that Beenie did not have a big hand in the turnaround is to be very insular and taking the tobago homeboy tabanca to far.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2006, 08:53:24 AM »
To be devils advocate, then let me ask this.
If a player playe real sh!te and score an own goal. Should he be compensated also???
BSC did not go out and deliberatley sabotage T&T. The man try he best but he was not good enough, his shortcomings were so obvious that Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles woulda see it. His reward is not for his failure, but for taking us as far we did. It is not about how de team was playing sh!t under him, yes maybe  a SSFL coach could have taken us their, but they did not, he did not ask for the job but was appointed.. If you want to leave anybody out of the Bonus scheme it should be the TTFF.

1]; } ?>