March 29, 2024, 03:26:17 AM

Author Topic: $800,000 a month for what?  (Read 17984 times)

jusme

Re: $800,000 a month for what?
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2006, 10:28:59 PM »
supporter, I think all TT trying to say is that if the man still on the payroll, he should still be working at a level commensurate with his salary.

we are all eternally grateful for what he has done to this point, but if we can't just be handing out pay cheques indefinitely while locally based players just laying idle.

truetrini

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2006, 10:32:07 PM »
you sound like an uneducated jackass. first of all, your points make little to no sense at all. learn to articulate your arguement a little more.

this is the third and last time im gonna tell you in this thread that the ttff and camps are the ones that you should be directing your primative simple points at. not leo. so why you are criticising the coach's pay when he has already done so much is beyond me. dont change your story and say you criticising the ttff when this a thread about the coach and you repeatedly question why the coach aint doing this and that.

remember, the key to an arguement is making sense. try it sometime.

yuh is ah f**king ass or what/

where did I ever say anything about he pay?

haul yuh ass.

I want tuh know what is being done about de mls players and ah tell yuh stupid ass dat as beenie wukking fuh de TTFF is dem self ah addressing.

dat is not tuh say dat Beenie should not be talking to de T&T press telling de population what he up to.

Especially since de TTFF not telling we.

and if yuh going tuh try and use big words to try and insult me..spell dem correck and use dem in proper contex..or is wood in yuh backside.

Tell him justme..tell de dunce ass

and jock strap..show me where i ever say dat beenie eh worth he pay?  and wey I say he eh do nutten fuh de team?

read my posts dem and yuh go see dat I say is de TTFF who should make him do something with de locals.  even if is setting up ah trainig camp.

steups

is me yuh want tuh battle?  look and see who say de man pay too much..not me
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 10:38:19 PM by truetrini »

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2006, 11:09:24 PM »
all your idiotic posts in this thread you acting as if leo doesnt deserve his pay. you are a fickle little girl the way you trying to manipulate the contexts of your posts. the context of your posts attack beenie for not having camps for the local players. you say thats a ttff criticism? it is, but thats not how you address it. you support the writers arguement that he overpaid. is that not true?  compare his salary to other intl coaches and he is probably paid less than most. and please point out my spelling errors that you claim are abundant. cuz you dont have any mis-spelled words in your posts. please. you should go change your name one time to true cocksucker. reread your posts and come tell me you didnt say beenie not doing enough to deserve that salary.
otherwise take your redundant arguement to another thread, pillow biter.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 11:12:57 PM by supporter »
Hart for president

truetrini

« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2006, 11:14:32 PM »
all your idiotic posts in this thread you acting as if leo doesnt deserve his pay. you are a fickle little girl the way you trying to manipulate the contexts of your posts. the context of your posts attack beenie for not having camps for the local players. you say thats a ttff criticism? it is, but thats not how you address it. you support the writers arguement that he overpaid. is that not true?  compare his salary to other intl coaches and he is probably paid less than most. and please point out my spelling errors that you claim are abundant. cuz you dont have any mis-spelled words in your posts. please. you should go change your name one time to true cocksucker. reread your posts and come tell me you didnt say beenie not doing enough to deserve that salary.

no it is not true!   show me where i support that part of the writer's argument?

I stated many times dat beenie is a miracle worker..but he needs to be doing something with the players who are not currently active.

You say is de TTFF and I say I agree dey should make him do something as dey pay his salary.

now f**k off!

you show me where I say he doh deserve he pay!

I say he need to be doing something about de local players!

I say dat he need to be spending more time in T&T!

I say dat Jack say he say certain tings but me eh sure beenie say dem tings because is jack we dealing with.

yuh is ah lying asshole

truetrini

« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2006, 11:21:44 PM »
Touches what shit yuh talking?

But the fact remins we doh have ah game lined up yet..despite Jack old talk dat he announcing de tam last Thursday!   Beenie making he money and we sitting on we hands.

I am not against de pay beenie getting...I am concerned over the lack of action on his part.

And just what players he looking at in England?

Samuel?  Zamora?  De BlackPool Joker?  Shakes?

Steups!

send yuh $100.00 ok  :D

posted by truetrini.yuh cyar give beenie enough praise fuh what he do with dis team at all.

He instill confidence dat we teams never had...as evidenced by de fight and grit.  Past teams would ah fold like at patraj roti long time.

He may not hav ehad improved any players play directly,,but by motivation and tactical know how he make dem fellas play well and specifically had the back line holding shape for longer periods dan before.

Dem fellas beleive in him  and DAT IS DE DIFFERENCE!.

so wey yuh get off lying on me and meh posts dog face?

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2006, 11:23:45 PM »

no it is not true!   show me where i support that part of the writer's argument?

I stated many times dat beenie is a miracle worker..but he needs to be doing something with the players who are not currently active.

You say is de TTFF and I say I agree dey should make him do something as dey pay his salary.

now f**k off!

you show me where I say he doh deserve he pay!

I say he need to be doing something about de local players!

I say dat he need to be spending more time in T&T!

I say dat Jack say he say certain tings but me eh sure beenie say dem tings because is jack we dealing with.

yuh is ah lying asshole

and for the flickin fourth time, yes it is the ttff's fault. they should be doing more with the locals right now.
but you say, "dey should make him do something as dey pay his salary". what the ass do you think hes doing? sitting at home staring at the wall? you ever read news on this site? or you just come here to talk shit? hes been scouting players in england, setting up our world cup accomodations. hes been doing things.
 i wish he could come home and have a local camp, as well. but that would fall on ttff's shoulder. but since he cant do that hes doing other things.
catch up on news before sayin the man aint doing anything,cuz thats shit talk.
too muich time getting gang banged in the army i suppose.

oh what, you highlight one line in your posts that contradict the context of all your posts and now that proves everything? steups
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 11:25:28 PM by supporter »
Hart for president

truetrini

« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2006, 11:27:09 PM »
so is not he job to train de locals, set up training but he should be setting up accomadations?

Lord yuh f**king brilliant!

He said he was scouting players in England..which players nad how long dat take?

He look at Shakes and de goal keeper and he was looking fuh ah place tuh hold ah english camp..excellent.

What about de locals at home and de MLS players?

Yuh want de TTFF to set up training fuh dem?

what system dey using?

Beenie is de blasted coach!  Is he system yuh ingrate!  He eh doing enough.

And I was never in de army yuh buller

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2006, 11:32:20 PM »
how many times he want to have programs for not only players at home, but for the coaches, and that couldnt happen because players were not going to be released from their tt pro league sides or coaches wouldnt show up. leo would obviously want to have these camps for the locals, and he probably will later on when their season is done. dont tell me he has to go scout some more tt pro league action, because hes done enough of that, and that dont take long to do. i want to know where you get off thinking leo is some lazy coach who doesnt want to improve trinidad and tobago football. what have you read that makes you think that. some people just pull things out of their ass sometimes.
Hart for president

truetrini

« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2006, 11:42:13 PM »
how many times he want to have programs for not only players at home, but for the coaches, and that couldnt happen because players were not going to be released from their tt pro league sides or coaches wouldnt show up. leo would obviously want to have these camps for the locals, and he probably will later on when their season is done. dont tell me he has to go scout some more tt pro league action, because hes done enough of that, and that dont take long to do. i want to know where you get off thinking leo is some lazy coach who doesnt want to improve trinidad and tobago football. what have you read that makes you think that. some people just pull things out of their ass sometimes.

like you doing now!  de pro-league done and so is de MLS dat is ehy he need to be working wioth de players who currently inactive!

Yuh really pulling shit oiut yuh fat ass!

and why yuh doh justify yuh misintepretation ah my posts?  Yuh say dis and dat and when ah call yuh out yuh back down.

haul yuh asshole!

De PFL and de MLS done dey not playing now!

What beenie doing about dm players?

yuh dunce waggonist..yuh eh even know we league done home?

steups

no more debate fuh yuh uninformed ass

and jes when beenie wanted to train local coaches and dey eh show up?

Prove dat!  Yuh should change yuh name from supporter tuh Spin Doctor!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 11:45:48 PM by truetrini »

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2006, 11:50:40 PM »
no shit the tt pro league is done yuh damn sausage-lover.

you really must be a thick c*nt if i have to spell things out for you repeatedly, post after post.

again, take up your shitty arguement with the ttff. leo will obviously want a local camp, and will try for one soon enough. you have to be named waggonist of the year because with the amount of time you post you still dont know what the hell goes on with ttff or leo. you either get that award, or the retarded clown award.

ah dont feel like repeating myself anymore. you cant put one and one together, and you cant comprehend posts. reread my posts, or have your boyfriend read it for you at night, then maybe itll sink in. until then, you just gonna retype the same shit like an idiot.
Hart for president

truetrini

« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2006, 11:55:52 PM »
how many times he want to have programs for not only players at home, but for the coaches, and that couldnt happen because players were not going to be released from their tt pro league sides or coaches wouldnt show up.
leo would obviously want to have these camps for the locals, and he probably will later on when their season is done. dont tell me he has to go scout some more tt pro league action, because hes done enough of that, and that dont take long to do.
i want to know where you get off thinking leo is some lazy coach who doesnt want to improve trinidad and tobago football. what have you read that makes you think that. some people just pull things out of their ass sometimes.

YUH FULL AH SHIT!  LOL!   Why yuh say did den?  eh? If yuh lknow de season done why say dat?  Yuh too lie.  And why yuh takin g me tuh task so bad, when is odders who complain about he pay?  yuh looking fuh love in all de wrong places suasage jockey.  hahahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl:

leo would obviously want to have these camps for the locals, and he probably will later on when their season is done. dont tell me he has to go scout some more tt pro league action, because hes done enough of that, and that dont take long to do.

we know he coming home soon...and he will see de locals dat dere..why wait so long?

why wasnt something set up to keep dem playing all along?

yuh siste resding ah penthouse forum fuh meh dis very minute...love de fact she doing everything de writers say in dem sexy ass stories.

Yuh wnat tuh film we?

doh try tuh tell meh he not responsible fuh dat! 

truetrini

« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2006, 12:01:47 AM »
doh post no more..ah eh worrying with yuh lying aSS.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2006, 12:04:49 AM »
boy, you still want explanation from uncle supporter? you aint take enough licks already? you aint get call out enough times for drawing up our coach to look bad?

true dildo, you really nitpicking quoting tt pro league season done. like thats what you got left? idiot, uncle supporter telling you what leo probably want from his perspective. i.e he was waiting for the season to finish. now that it is im sure he'd want to have camps. but that requires assistance as well from the ttff. and the man doing other things at the moment that shouldnt just be cancelled.

your cant be an impatient little girl. you making up stories to make our coach look worthless, for what reason?

now go run along and play with your dildos after mammy finish up.
Hart for president

truetrini

« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2006, 12:09:44 AM »
boy, you still want explanation from uncle supporter? you aint take enough licks already? you aint get call out enough times for drawing up our coach to look bad?

true dildo, you really nitpicking quoting tt pro league season done. like thats what you got left? idiot, uncle supporter telling you what leo probably want from his perspective. i.e he was waiting for the season to finish. now that it is im sure he'd want to have camps. but that requires assistance as well from the ttff. and the man doing other things at the moment that shouldnt just be cancelled.

your cant be an impatient little girl. you making up stories to make our coach look worthless, for what reason?

now go run along and play with your dildos after mammy finish up.

yuh lie yuh never say dat..yuh sat dat yuh sure when de league done he go hold camps..de league done last year!  wey de camp fuh de locals and de mls players who inactive?

I too know he going and do something..dey say dat,,,he assistant and Anton will do dat and he go join later.

ho-hum.

yuh too lie.

anyway me eh know why yuh decide to attack me so..I never had nutten with you, but me eh fraid dat!@  Not afraid at all!

Yuh talk shit, yuh lie on meh and ah call yuh out.  So yuh decide tuh change yuh tune.

me eh care what yuh think or say again because yuh show yuh true colours.

YUH LIE NO ASS!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2006, 12:13:21 AM »
Supporter,
When did Leo hold anything for the local coaches and they didn't turn up?

I seriously doubt that happen and just pass under the radar.

truetrini

« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2006, 12:14:46 AM »
Supporter,

he lying again, jes like he say I say beenie getting too much money. jes like he say beenie go set up training fuh de MLS and de PFl players when dey league done, and when ah tell him de leagues done, he say he did know dat.

he lie again when he say dat I trying to make de coach look bad.  All I say is why dey waiting so long tuh set up ah camp fuh dem.

steups.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 12:16:49 AM by truetrini »

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2006, 12:15:17 AM »
True dildo, re-read my previous post. this is getting ridiculous. you cant even comprehend the post before. its not like it was 2 pages back. this was the last post. re read it and youll get the explanation for the pro league. you hanging onto that cuz you got nothing else and you know you get called out for trying to make beenie look bad.

then you say, "I too know he going and do something..dey say dat,,,he assistant and Anton will do dat and he go join later."

buthang on, you changing your story now. if thats your current sentiment on the situation then what the ass you bitching about leo for?

youre backpeadling more than jack warner at a certain newsconference a few days ago. whos the liar changing his story every 2 seconds.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 12:18:10 AM by supporter »
Hart for president

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2006, 12:17:04 AM »
Supporter,

dcs, there was a story a while back about leo wanting to have some kind of program for coaches during the qualifying campaign, but there was limited interest at that time for some reason or another.it didnt headline an article but i think it was a quote in there that addressed it.
Hart for president

truetrini

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2006, 12:18:53 AM »
boy, re-read my previous post. this is getting ridiculous. you cant even comprehend the post before. its not like it was 2 pages back. this was the last post. re read it and youll get the explanation for the pro league. you hanging onto that cuz you got nothing else and you know you get called out for trying to make beenie look bad.

then you say, "I too know he going and do something..dey say dat,,,he assistant and Anton will do dat and he go join later."

buthang on, you changing your story now. if thats your current sentiment on the situation then what the ass you bitching about leo for?

youre backpeadling more than jack warner at a certain newsconference a few days ago.

Not true. I am not backpeddaling at all.

beenie is de coach..not anton or some fella who jes get signed on!

Beenie needs to be present..his input is most important as is his moivation.  why would I try to make de coach look bad?  I said he was de reason we make de WC.. steups yuh jes trying to make me look bad.

why?

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2006, 12:22:10 AM »
Supporter,

dcs, there was a story a while back about leo wanting to have some kind of program for coaches during the qualifying campaign, but there was limited interest at that time for some reason or another.it didnt headline an article but i think it was a quote in there that addressed it.

There may be more to that story.  I seriously doubt the local coaches are at fault.  Look how Anton was licking his chops to work with Leo.
I vaguely remember what u referring to but even when I read it back then it was not clear at all what the hell they were talking about or what the problem was.
If Don Lazy Beensmoking  :mackdaddy: held any kind of seminar/talk/session for local coaches it will be way OVER SUBSCRIBED not the other way around.

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2006, 12:24:22 AM »
Truetrini has a point that supporter is missing:
the question is not his salary but the many gaps left by the ttff not maximising the time we have, other than using him to secure locations and scout foreign players when there may be other talent he can get, esp. when the perrennial problem they have with local league is them not allowing their players sufficient time off during the season to train with the nat'l team. now is best time to use him to develop local players, there is no competition for the players' time. Even if it's not for them to go WC I am sure there would be some improvement in the local skill level and by extension the league by having a wider range of players being exposed to Beenie's undoubtedly superior and proven technical knowledge.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2006, 12:25:25 AM »

He is to take de team tuh de World Cup..right...so where is he?  He said the doors are open to any person with ah trini passport..so where is he?

I can assure Mr. Beenhackker dat if he want tuh find ah multitude ah trinis with ah trini passport he should stop off in Piarco, eat ah doubles and den hit de streets ah Trinidad.

So how de f**k I come tuh be all knowing?

you really trying to be manipulative huh? you trying to make leo look bad when you know damn well, or perhaps you dont, that leo is in europe scouting guys like shakes and boucard. he cant be in three places at once.now you trying to act like you just want 'input' from leo? steups. backpeadle faster!  
Hart for president

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2006, 12:29:01 AM »
the question is not his salary but the many gaps left by the ttff not maximising the time we have, other than using him to secure locations and scout foreign players when there may be other talent he can get, esp. when the perrennial problem they have with local league is them not allowing their players sufficient time off during the season to train with the nat'l team. now is best time to use him to develop local players, there is no competition for the players' time. Even if it's not for them to go WC I am sure there would be some improvement in the local skill level and by extension the league by having a wider range of players being exposed to Beenie's undoubtedly superior and proven technical knowledge.

i absolutely agree. and alot of that falls on the ttff, not with making leo look bad. leo will get around to that. he wants to complete his objectives in europe. he cant be in two places at once. wasnt it stated bythe ttff recently that whim would be home working with locals? what happened with that? the ttff needs to get involved more and direct some of these programs a bit better. of course, truetrini cant make a point like that propperly.
Hart for president

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2006, 12:30:36 AM »
Re coaches, that is not true. There are so many local coaches who are dying to improve their skills. And I know from personal experience. Man having olympic coaching license and experience playing with nat'l team and a proven track record in terms of winning local competiotions, Jabloteh want to pay a pittance a month, then woud bring in foreign coaches and have to pay them big money and supply housing and car. Local coaches grab every opportunity to improve their knowledge because it means them possibly being in a better position to put bread on their tables. So no way people will not come out to a course run by Beenie. And even if for argument sake there is apathy, then it is the ttff's role to ensure that as many coaches as possible are there because ultimately it is the local game that will benefit, not the coaches per se.

truetrini

« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2006, 12:32:26 AM »

Thanks fella.  Yuh being reasonable.

and supporter, how am I trying to make Beenie look bad?  Did I not say that the TTFF pays him, dey are his employer and dey should require him to do something about dese inactive players?

Yuh agreeing with Royalian but disagrreing with me on de same point.

yuh is ah asshole
I never bad mouth Beenie..In fact I kept asking why de TTFF not requiring him to do more at this juncture!

Dis joker decide to attack me jes so.  I am not being manipulative at all.  Beenie was scouting players dat he already saw according tuh supporter except Shakes and Warner..I have no problem with that at all, neither did I have a problem with searching out suitable training camps in England.

I am concerned about the lack of training during these gaps.

First game is March 1st..what is being done in the meantime?

Nutten.

While dat is not a surprise given the TTFF's track record, one would have held higher expectations from Beenie man as he is such a professional.

yuh attacking me uh no reason, when is other posters who say beenie getting too much money..NOT me!

Nuff said!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 12:38:56 AM by truetrini »

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2006, 12:44:11 AM »

While dat is not a surprise given the TTFF's track record, one would have held higher expectations from Beenie man as he is such a professional.

Nuff said!

again, why make beenie out to be the bad guy. is he at home twidling his thumbs? he just came off a grueling campaign, been setting up our arrangements for world cup, scouting in england. the man will want his camp with the locals. you honestly think he doesnt want to look for more players? blame the ttff for not communicationg with us as to exactly everything that is going on. you are manipulative. give me one story or thing you heard that would make you think leo is not professional. use your head before talking nuh
Hart for president

truetrini

« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2006, 12:50:02 AM »
again you are the manipulative one!

where did I say he was NOT professional?

Man stop yuh nonsense.

Yuh agree with my points but not me, becasue when Royalian say de same thing yuh say yuh agree.

I agree with you dat is de TTFF a long time now, but yuh decide to insist dat i trying tuh make Beenie look bad.

Dat eh true!

I said I expected more involvement at this stage from Beebie.

He apparently gave his list of desired opponents and it is up to the TTFF to arrange those games.  When Wales fell through we all were disappointed and are now waiting on jack tuh say who we playing.

Now yuh also right that de TTFF not notifying us of de latest, but it has already been announcd that Beeine sending Anton and his new asst. to set up a camp..in my opinion dat eh good enough!

beenie should be home doing dat himself.  He is de coach and he has the job to do dat. 

He is not using the time between warm-ups properly in MY opinion.  we have key men just waiting around.

The USA has camps, we need to do the same.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2006, 12:58:13 AM »
no, you have not expressed those points that royalian did. he might have expressed what you wanted to say, but you came off attacking leo. and even up to that last post of yours, which i quoted, you actin like hes not a professional, and that hes not doing anything. that is untrue and unfair.

the ttff should be getting things more organized at this stage. to pin everything on leo is unfair when hes doing other things right now that we always complain doesnt happen enough - scouting. he deserves every cent of his salary.
i would like to see all parties at least communicate some future plans. but this is the ttff, so thatll be hard to come by. the press should ask some more questions of this. its the ttff that isnt doing enough to organize/communicate
Hart for president

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2006, 01:03:19 AM »

I thought we just hire a new assistant coach to be head of scouting.

When is pre-season starting for the MLS.  Just want to know when we can expect our US based to become unavailable for training camps.
I believe the full season start in April.

truetrini

« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2006, 01:14:01 AM »
no, you have not expressed those points that royalian did. he might have expressed what you wanted to say, but you came off attacking leo. and even up to that last post of yours, which i quoted, you actin like hes not a professional, and that hes not doing anything. that is untrue and unfair.

the ttff should be getting things more organized at this stage. to pin everything on leo is unfair when hes doing other things right now that we always complain doesnt happen enough - scouting. he deserves every cent of his salary.
i would like to see all parties at least communicate some future plans. but this is the ttff, so thatll be hard to come by. the press should ask some more questions of this. its the ttff that isnt doing enough to organize/communicate

Let me ask yuh some questions

1.  When did I attack leo?
2.  When did I say he was NOT professional
3.  When did I say dat he was being paid too much?
4.  did I not say he should be home working with locals who were inactive..not scouting players in England and seeking accomodations?
5.  Did I not say de TTFF are too blame?

so where yuh get off saying I attacking beenie?

show me just one post wey I attack de man!

Yuh back peddaling and accusing me ah doing dat.

Is you!

1]; } ?>