March 28, 2024, 10:49:08 AM

Author Topic: $800,000 a month for what?  (Read 17977 times)

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
$800,000 a month for what?
« on: January 07, 2006, 12:02:08 AM »
$800,000 a month for what?
By David Maynard (T&T Mirror)

WHAT value for dollar is Trinidad and Tobago getting from Leo Beenhakker at $800,000 a month?

Granted that this is “chick feed” for international coaches, and that a top-level international coach would have cost us two or three times that.

After all, strong overtures were made to retain Kevin Keegan, until he declared his expected salary (“in the millions”, some say).

That is all well and good; a man must be well-paid for his expertise, but what about value for dollar?

What are we getting for this … over $22 million from FIFA for qualifying?

Over $11 million to sport Adidas outfits before billions of television viewers, along with myriad undisclosed endorsements, deals and benefits?

(And I’m not talking here about who or whose company is actually getting this as either adviser, rights owner, etc., etc., etc.)

And is that sufficient … money?

If so, should the acquisition of money through World Cup qualification justify paying Dutchman Leo Beenhakker over $800,000 a month?

My point is, in exchange for what?

Beenhakker is not required to take a hands-on approach to TnT’s football development.

That is left to local coaches: the same local coaches whose combined salary for their part in producing national players does not even amount to $800,000 a year.

His job is basically to come here five days before the match, when all foreign-based players are available, and have them play scrimmages so he could decide on a starting 11.

When they leave, he leaves.

I guess that is one of the conditions he set for coming out of virtual recluse after getting a string of one-season jobs.

He is not required to stay in TnT and move around to see matches in the Pro League or Schools League.

In fact, he has already declared local players too poor to be worth his while.

So, the end result is that he would leave here without having helped developed a single local player and, in so doing, put us on course for preparing for the next World Cup qualifying campaign.

It is strange because he is the one who publicly stated that the team that qualified would not be the team that plays in the finals.

To back up his point, he noted the age of the players, saying the team averaged 28 years. Unless this was a psychological ploy to force Russell Latapy and Dwight Yorke into getting and keeping in top shape or face the sack, Beenhakker, having stated his intention to exclude local players, was saying he intends to look only beyond these shores for replacements. (Now note his propensity for readymade stuff. He has no intention of developing us for the future).

The average age of these foreigners is left to be seen, as is the question of whether it permits them to represent TnT with any credit in the next qualifying campaign.

His approach is unfortunate. And the technical director, noticing the shortfall, hurriedly organised a Goal 2014 youth training camp, with which he is quick to associate the national coach by saying Beenhakker would be monitoring the short listed talent pool and new player database.

So, from all appearances, Beenhakker is part of a grand plan for the future: but that is not really so.

It has been a month and a half since TnT qualified for the World Cup and, outside of that training camp with vacationing university-based players in mind, there has been no semblance of preparedness for this World Cup or the next; no capitalisation on the revived hopes of local players; no search to unearth that missing link in some remote community; and definitely no involvement whatsoever of Beenhakker.

And there won’t be until March in the brief period around that World Cup warm-up; and it won’t involve locals.

Never mind that veritable ad in the Express captioned “Beenhakker returns January 15” (two months after World Cup qualification).

Don’t be fooled by its claim that he would be here to “further look at some of the home-based players”; that is a blatant lie.

The last time he was back here was to secure his contract extension so he could parade with the other three Dutch coaches who would be leading teams into the finals.

This time, January 15, he would be here for another big public relations event: the World Cup trophy display parade that Franz Beckenbauer is now embarking upon. Some people would say otherwise but don’t be fooled.

Yes, new assistant coach Anton Corneal is keeping himself active and plans may indeed come true to have fellow Dutch assistant Wim Rijsbergen join him one week before Beenhakker’s arrival and Beenhakker may even make planned a guest appearance before the cameras.

But, again, don’t be fooled: This is no opportunity to see the guys on the team “and also to see some others”.

It is spin doctoring to cover up Beenhakker’s pronouncement on local players.

It is window dressing to give the impression that something has been done in the two months since World Cup qualification.

It is imagery to make fools feel that, with this hint of activity, $50 million on a so-called budget is money well-spent even though there won’t be enough warm-ups for that $50 million to make TnT a better prepared team at the World Cup finals.

And with a single appearance at the advertised local training this month, one would be left the impression Beenhakker is worth $800,000 a month.

At that cost, a respectable country would expect to get more out of a coach that would ensure continuity for a long time after that coach ceases to be associated with the country. One would expect to make the same demands on him as is made on local coaches. Beenhakker’s predecessor Bertille St. Clair, for example, was made to work with all-local technical staff in spite of his wishes.

No similar demand has been made of Beenhakker. He is allowed to use an all-foreign staff -- even in the area of physical fitness.

Beenhakker comes to TnT when he wants but local national coaches must be on the job at all times.

Beenhakker can discriminate against the quality of players here, being made to work at raising their level, yet St. Clair was ridiculed for “discriminating” on disciplinary grounds (such as deportment).

Beenhakker is allowed to focus only on foreign scouting while his predecessor took licks for persisting with a local core since the foundation stages of the campaign (like the Digicel Cup appearance), that included Anton Pierre, Nigel Pierre, Kerwyn Jemmot, Angus Eve, Atiba Charles, Kerry Baptiste and Kerry Noray.

And the former, local coach was said to be asking for too much, yet $800,000 -- not from the money circulating in football but from our tax dollars -- must go to Beenhakker without question.

Alvin Corneal has a point when he said something to the effect that this is because of our fear and misplaced respect for those of European extract.

But who is to blame?

None other than the local coaches: The ones who snoop on each other then run off to e-mail news to “Massa”; the ones who set up each other to be fired in exchange for a bone.

They need to straighten their act and unify.

If not, go get yourselves properly qualified so as to remove those insecurities.

They are stinking up the game.

As for Beenhakker, let’s see if he manages to do as much for us as Rene Simoes did for Jamaica, in that, let’s see if, as a result of his work here TnT qualifies for every other youth finals over the next few years.

Fools may see my point then.

By that time, though, his extended vacation, which we have so spiced up, would have been long over and he would have returned to the serious work of football development elsewhere, with a lot of petro dollars in his pockets.

I thought someone said somewhere “this time” Trinidadian and Tobagonians would be getting more out of their oil.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 10:00:44 AM by Tallman »

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: $800,000 a month for what?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 12:11:32 AM »
people need to do a little research before writing such shit to newspapers.
Hart for president

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 12:30:04 AM »
people need to do a little research before writing such shit to newspapers.

what is shitty about dat?  And dat man is ah reporter and ah good one too!

He eh say nutten dat eh true!  wey beenie?  what we plans are?

who we playing?

who scouting de locals?  steups..FOOLS in trute.

we qualify..is beenie do dat so he could do whatever he want in Europe.

dis is nt de first time in dis forum man make dese claims.

de man eh talking no shit!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 12:57:17 AM »

Wow.
That was GREAT to hear a journalist say.  These fellahs on a roll for 2006.
He did his homework and knows what he talking about!

Is de damn truth.
Rene Simoes work his ass off in JA but it is up to us to demand more of Leo.
So much work could be done in the interim.  Crack that whip on Whim back   :whip: and at least make the Asst coach earn his pay.

I especially like how he called for the local coaches to get their certification and forget about fighting each other.

:applause:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 01:00:08 AM by dcs »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 01:14:53 AM »
Anyone that knows soccer knows that Leo has not done anything spectacular in terms of team and player development. Yes we qualified under him, but all that makes him is smarter than his predecessors. As the article said there is nothing in place for the future. A lot of members here who know so much about football talking about how good he is ( which maybe be true according to what you're looking for), but all he has done is teach the team he is working with to be successful. Thats it. Is that worth $800,000? There is nothing to show that he is preparing Trinidad and Tobago for any consistent appearance on the world's stage.
Now mind you having the team be successful is an amazing accomplishment, but we need to have more for our money. Simoes had a great program in place with his staff towards the development of all football in Trinidad and Tobago. All our National football teams were progressing. But, in Trinidad the only kind of progress we see is winning. What happens after the summer in Germany?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 05:04:17 AM »
same damn thing i was saying
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 05:41:51 AM »
wait allyuh give me a moment to address d fickle amongst us. me ent have no hard facts just gUt feelings but try dis on 4 size.  i am sure beenie of all d coaches that going 2 d world cup has 1 of d smallest salaries. d man carry a team to d world cup and ppl fighting down how much money d man getting do u know how much many pro footballers make a wk in england.  rene simoes took jamaica to d world cup and that was d end of dat.DEVELOPMENT ? NONE. after we qualified 4 the world cup 1 of d 1st thing i hear beenie talking bout is 2010 and development of a team for that world cup.
lastly how u want a man to develop a team in the leaps and bounds that some ppl want when u only get d team 3 days b4 a game. r ppl 4getting when he came on board and how much our team has changed .teams scorring more than 2 goals against us is a thing of d past. yes we money spending and we must demand that we get the best for it and yes carrying us to world cup doesnt make u a god freee 2 do as u please but lets b real. with what d man have at his disposal he is doing a damn good job
ps ROME WAS  NOT BUILT IN A DAY
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2006, 07:02:07 AM »
Granted that is chick feed for International coaches. Thank God we getting him cheap. Democracy is alive and kicking. Man does be real vex when they pardners going on trip and they not getting pick.
Oh well-

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 07:26:48 AM »
First off TT you cannot fault men for questioning Maynard's argument from time to time.

He has set himself out as a known opponent to Mr. Warner and not all of his arguments have been watertight. Recently he has been on fire with some real good articles (of course the TTFF makes this easy by increasing their level of bullshit) but this is not one of his best.

When Don Leo was first hired my only hope was that he would work with local coaches and help us develop a good system.

But it became clear very quickly that this was not his job. Either he had not interest or didn't feel that the TTFF was capable or doing the real hard work that that involves but he set his mind toward getting us to the WC, which is a lot easier than fixing football in TnT.

That job done and the new job is to coach in the WC and prepare the team. I would not be surprised if that watching local players plan was a TTFF plan that had nothing to do with the coach. It seems to me that he has seen all the locals and decided that only Theobald, Whitley and Wolfe good enough.

So other than friendlies I don't see what other preparation requires him to be in TnT right through.

And ultimately the TTFF is responsible for managing the coach.  If he is not performing the agreed upon task it is their fault. I just don't think that developing TnT football was ever a part of his brief.

Also Maynard cannot judge what is good value for 800,000 US a month (also wasn't that for all three coaches, Maynard makes it sound like it is Don Leo alone).

Like I said good questions to ask but not one of his best.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2006, 08:31:17 AM »
wait allyuh give me a moment to address d fickle amongst us. me ent have no hard facts just gUt feelings but try dis on 4 size.  i am sure beenie of all d coaches that going 2 d world cup has 1 of d smallest salaries. d man carry a team to d world cup and ppl fighting down how much money d man getting do u know how much many pro footballers make a wk in england.  rene simoes took jamaica to d world cup and that was d end of dat.DEVELOPMENT ? NONE. after we qualified 4 the world cup 1 of d 1st thing i hear beenie talking bout is 2010 and development of a team for that world cup.
lastly how u want a man to develop a team in the leaps and bounds that some ppl want when u only get d team 3 days b4 a game. r ppl 4getting when he came on board and how much our team has changed .teams scorring more than 2 goals against us is a thing of d past. yes we money spending and we must demand that we get the best for it and yes carrying us to world cup doesnt make u a god freee 2 do as u please but lets b real. with what d man have at his disposal he is doing a damn good job
ps ROME WAS  NOT BUILT IN A DAY

yuh might feel yuh ketch meh dey..but beenie ask about dem questions true...and den he take ah plane and head home.  LOL!

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2006, 08:49:35 AM »
That must be one of the highest salaries in International football for a small country.

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2006, 08:51:36 AM »
The role of development is for the Technical Director.  Simoes was the Technical Director as well as Nartional coach.  Beenie came on as solely National coach so development is not his job. As to salary. I don't know what they paid Simoes in Jamaica but who was he? Was he internationally recognised as is Beenie? No, so he could not command the salary that Beenie can command.
Beenie only came to coach the national team and said how much it would cost to do it.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2006, 09:49:24 AM »
I don't get this article.. Maynard???. After BSC was fired and we brought in Beenie, his role was obviously to get the team to qualify, his contract expired after the return leg in Bahrain!! After we qualified his role then would obviously be to prepare the team for at least 3 WC games. Now,  T&T have a WC game, I repeat a WC game in 5 months, where would the coach's emphasis be?? in developing players?? at this stage??  What yuh think it have magic in coaching???At this point he  has to look for options, he has to consider selecting 2 players for each position on the field,  because as you know, the situation with yellow cards and injuries etc etc.  In my oponion the salary is justified, with bonuses!!! BSC did not have such a lucrative salary but look at ta! ta!.. nothing personal against BSC . As far as the future development of T&T, I think having Anton as an asst is a positive step in ensuring that some structure, or continuity will be in place after Beenie leaves. Pay the man he money..

Offline KND

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2006, 10:27:50 AM »
Bennie Man did his Job
People forget that when he first came he had the local training sessions etc,

Remember the first game playing North east starts

That was an all local team in Training.

Once he identified his Squad to finish the qualifications he focused on them, which again is his job

We qualified and that was his job.

Now he may even look at a few more locals to round out the 22 and he is also looking at some foreign based.

His sole focus is the 23 for the world cup and the world cup games so that is his 100 % focus.

We need other men to step up locally and lead the charge for local devepment and I think that is what Lincoln and Anton are supposed to be doing.

Hopefully bennie can stop by and give them some feedback as well.

Bennie man is providing a good example as to how to do what you are paid to do.

Which is sadly lacking in TnT man what to do everything under the sun.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2006, 10:54:49 AM »

Rene simones was technical director in jamaica  he went to jamaica in 1994 . Leo came here when were dead bottom in the hex and  his goal was to get us to the WC. two different roles completly
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 10:57:09 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2006, 10:59:35 AM »
yeah I always thought beenie salary was kinda high...but y'all right in that is 3 men...and maybe more. 
Honduras have a pretty good coach and he moving with about 1/2 beenie salary.
http://www.cathnews.com/news/405/70.php

Phil Jackson moving with 4-6 times his salary (but he working hard every day...and of course he is Phil Jackson)
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2084948

TrinInfinite

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2006, 11:00:58 AM »
yes 2 diff roles, but beenhakker should be doing more in terms of the team, taking a more active role with the training, his assts doing more training than him, he come like an overseer

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2006, 11:04:21 AM »
Alvin Corneal has a point when he said something to the effect that this is because of our fear and misplaced respect for those of European extract

when did corneal say this i see a plot edgar vidale siad that  he prefer  local coach  to coach the team in the WC a few weeks  ago etc etc. They may try to get rid of leo
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2006, 11:10:52 AM »
I dont think Vidale has anything against foreign coaches, I think his concern is what happens when they leave and there is no structure, no continuity in place. Hopefully we can see something different this time around, I think Lincoln Phillips have the right idea with the Project 2014 although this was already attempted back in 2000. Time will tell

truetrini

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2006, 11:29:47 AM »
plenty man talking shit.

Jack warner heself say dat beenie go be in charge ah developing T&T football.

I did ask so wha happen tuh de TD?

Now man saying dat eh he job? not de $$ is de absenteeism!

Well T&T football own by =Wjacko Jacko and is he who say dat..so I asking wey beenie dey?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 01:50:11 AM by truetrini »

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2006, 11:35:32 AM »
Beenie man was hired to RESURRECT DE DEAD!

Not to CREATE LIFE!

T&T was DEAD last or close to it when Benie come thru.

And when Beenie man got T&T to de WC, in so doing, he PROLONGED LIFE!

$800,000.00?

S#it, de miracle de man did in getting de team from DEAD last to de WC, and especially when perhaps nobody dat wasn't TRINI thought it was even remotely possible, he deserve more than dat.

Now I don't know bout you, but if I was in Beenie shoes and you wanted me to develop football in T&T, then that is a whole new set ah negotiation. And to be honest with you, yuh couldn pay me to do dat, not if it meant having to stay/live in T&T. My salary woulda be $800,000.00 a month, but de HAZARDOUS DUTY PAY? Hmmm, well you doh want to know dat figure.
Toujour Pret!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2006, 11:46:16 AM »

Not to CREATE LIFE!

$800,000.00?

S#it, de miracle de man did in getting de team from DEAD last to de WC, and especially when perhaps nobody dat wasn't TRINI thought it was even remotely possible, he deserve more than dat.

Now I don't know bout you, but if I was in Beenie shoes and you wanted me to develop football in T&T, then that is a whole new set ah negotiation. And to be honest with you, yuh couldn pay me to do dat, not if it meant having to stay/live in T&T. My salary woulda be $800,000.00 a month, but de HAZARDOUS DUTY PAY? Hmmm, well you doh want to know dat figure.

ah think yuh right there Slates  :)
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

truetrini

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2006, 01:02:40 PM »

Not to CREATE LIFE!

$800,000.00?

Bullshit...his contract is tuh run fuh 2 years afyer de world cup..wey de f**k he is?

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2006, 01:17:04 PM »

Not to CREATE LIFE!

$800,000.00?

Bullshit...his contract is tuh run fuh 2 years afyer de world cup..wey de f**k he is?

Of course is bullshit.

Everybody here know dat anything dat doh come from de "all knowing" TT is bullshit.
Toujour Pret!

truetrini

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2006, 01:37:46 PM »

Not to CREATE LIFE!

$800,000.00?

Of course is bullshit.

Everybody here know dat anything dat doh come from de "all knowing" TT is bullshit.

Dat eh coming from me..is Jack who say dat!

He is de all knowing T&T Football God!

Let me put it another way.  He got us to de WC..mission accomplished.

He is to take de team tuh de World Cup..right...so where is he?  He said the doors are open to any person with ah trini passport..so where is he?

I can assure Mr. Beenhackker dat if he want tuh find ah multitude ah trinis with ah trini passport he should stop off in Piarco, eat ah doubles and den hit de streets ah Trinidad.

So oh blame me..I asking de questions only because Jack did say he go be dey fuh de development ah T&T football...and de PM say so too.

So how de f**k I come tuh be all knowing?

eh Mr. Delaware?  By de way yuh coming down when?

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2006, 01:54:26 PM »
After them 3 games in the WC what he going and be doing if his contract running for 2 years?

I not faulting him for anything....as I say before...is up to us to demand more.

But if people content to have him go on vacation in St Maarten during Hex or go home for x months and breeze then so be it.

If his role is solely WC related no need to renew it after them 3 games.  While it may have been worth it for this last effort to get to the WC the same approach may not work again and even if it does is only one of several National Teams benefitting. 

Maybe things wil change after WC but it won't happen by itself unless people demand more.

truetrini

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2006, 01:56:53 PM »
After them 3 games in the WC what he going and be doing if his contract running for 2 years?

I not faulting him for anything....as I say before...is up to us to demand more.

But if people content to have him go on vacation in St Maarten during Hex or go home for x months and breeze then so be it.

If his role is solely WC related no need to renew it after them 3 games.  While it may have been worth it for this last effort to get to the WC the same approach may not work again and even if it does is only one of several National Teams benefitting. 

Maybe things wil change after WC but it won't happen by itself unless people demand more.

Breds me eh know what he role is..and how long he here for nah...but he need tuh spend ah little more time in T&T period.  He have locals dat he could be dealing with..and me eh want tuh hear about he assistant and Anton at all!  HE NEEDS TUH BE DEY some more!

Jack is de one who say he go be dey 2 years after de WC and de Prime Minister say dat on National TV too! 

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2006, 02:09:47 PM »

Breds me eh know what he role is..and how long he here for nah...but he need tuh spend ah little more time in T&T period.  He have locals dat he could be dealing with..and me eh want tuh hear about he assistant and Anton at all!  HE NEEDS TUH BE DEY some more!

Jack is de one who say he go be dey 2 years after de WC and de Prime Minister say dat on National TV too! 

I also remember in the earlies they said he would be putting on seminars for local coaches etc.
Right after that Triniman shit he pants and bawl  NO!   ;D
I am sure Lincoln would like to have this man work along with him but he not even in the blasted country and not interested.
We should really investigate why Saudi Arabia fire this man just before WC   :devil:  NOT THAT I SUGGESTING THAT.  It would just be interesting to know why.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2006, 03:26:48 PM »
truetrini, beenie has been scouting locals, wants to have camps for the local based, wants to have friendlies. the lack of our preparations fall with camps and warner. beenies job is coach. and hes underpaid on a global scale. so the article is shit. your only arguement is that jack said beenie in charge of development...jack say alot of things.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 03:29:17 PM by supporter »
Hart for president

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2006, 03:47:10 PM »
allya have to call a press conference and ASK JACK what Leo contract commits him to do for TnT football, and until then is ONLY speculation and or or expectations of him we debating.
De man have a contract and is given his orders from Jack.
What WE want of LEO  is irrelevant!!!!

Good point.

Maynard next article should be calling for the terms of Leo employment.
But is that confidential?
Nah....public funds paying him and they could at least clarify what he here to do.

1]; } ?>