April 18, 2024, 10:32:10 PM

Author Topic: Listen to this idiot from the yahoo message board about soccer....  (Read 2335 times)

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Censors or Not, Soccer Still Sucks
by: honor9112001 (48/M/los angeles ca) 
Msg: 1 of 1053

Wipe out the messenger when you can't compete or don't agree with the message, that's the manly way, or should i say the soccer way.
The message will never die - soccer sucks, always has, always will. It is NOT a sport, it is a sissy game. Real men play American Football, where it takes brains, coordination, speed, strength, endurance and working as a team.
No soccer player living or dead could ever have made it onto an NFL team (except the kicker) whereas any number of NFL players could easily have dominated in any soccer league anywhere.
So to all you snitches and bitches who cry to mommy, you may kiss my muscular caucasian ass.

How to Un-Suck Soccer
Msg: 1 of 301

OK, to be fair about my attacks on the game, i have watched about 30-40 matches over the past month.
Soccer COULD be a decent and much more popular game, certainly a great deal more watchable, if there were 2 rule changes.
First, no more offsides. It's a stupid rule, particularly when the defenders have all of the advantages as it is. It would bring a whole new realm of offense to the game, breakaways, odd-man rushes and spread the field out more to create more shots on goal. Games would be more interesting, and scores would be more like 5-4, 7-6, hell maybe even 10-9.
Second new rule, you can only pass the ball backwards (toward your own goal) once, do it twice and it's a turnover from the spot of the second kick. This would put more pressure on the defenders to ADVANCE THE DAMNED BALL instead of the incredibly boring kickbacks to the goalie, who then pick it up, pose for the camera, pick their nose then boot it 70 yards for another turnover.
Of course you purists are going to argue and bitch about the tradition of the game, blah blah blah, but you must admit, the soccer game i describe would be a hell of a lot more interesting to watch.

This was a couple years ago but it has resurfaced since and quite frankly these mf's are getting on my last nerve,yuh no many of we caribbean people live in the u.s.a and to some extent have adopted there lousy game of so called football which actually is using your hands and should be called hand ball. 

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Re: Listen to this idiot from the yahoo message board about soccer....
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 10:38:50 AM »
Censors or Not, Soccer Still Sucks
Msg: 1 of 1053

Wipe out the messenger when you can't compete or don't agree with the message, that's the manly way, or should i say the soccer way.
The message will never die - soccer sucks, always has, always will. It is NOT a sport, it is a sissy game. Real men play American Football, where it takes brains, coordination, speed, strength, endurance and working as a team.
No soccer player living or dead could ever have made it onto an NFL team (except the kicker) whereas any number of NFL players could easily have dominated in any soccer league anywhere.
So to all you snitches and bitches who cry to mommy, you may kiss my muscular caucasian ass.

How to Un-Suck Soccer
Msg: 1 of 301

OK, to be fair about my attacks on the game, i have watched about 30-40 matches over the past month.
Soccer COULD be a decent and much more popular game, certainly a great deal more watchable, if there were 2 rule changes.
First, no more offsides. It's a stupid rule, particularly when the defenders have all of the advantages as it is. It would bring a whole new realm of offense to the game, breakaways, odd-man rushes and spread the field out more to create more shots on goal. Games would be more interesting, and scores would be more like 5-4, 7-6, hell maybe even 10-9.
Second new rule, you can only pass the ball backwards (toward your own goal) once, do it twice and it's a turnover from the spot of the second kick. This would put more pressure on the defenders to ADVANCE THE DAMNED BALL instead of the incredibly boring kickbacks to the goalie, who then pick it up, pose for the camera, pick their nose then boot it 70 yards for another turnover.
Of course you purists are going to argue and bitch about the tradition of the game, blah blah blah, but you must admit, the soccer game i describe would be a hell of a lot more interesting to watch.

This was a couple years ago but it has resurfaced since and quite frankly these mf's are getting on my last nerve,yuh no many of we caribbean people live in the u.s.a and to some extent have adopted there lousy game of so called football which actually is using your hands and should be called hand ball. 

ah think the part that got your attention was "kiss my muscular caucasian ass"..anyway i just giving yuh shit  ;D
boy me ent know where dem redneck and trailer trash people is get them ideas from yes..is people like that fella is make Amercia bad and egotistic.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 10:59:59 AM »
What could be more sissy than men wearing ah bunch ah pads and chasing one another.....Steups

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 11:04:13 AM »

This would put more pressure on the defenders to ADVANCE THE DAMNED BALL instead of the incredibly boring kickbacks to the goalie, who then pick it up, pose for the camera, pick their nose then boot it 70 yards for another turnover.

JACKASS. The keeper cant pick it up thats a back pass.

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 02:08:41 PM »
Not even going to dignify this fool's comments with a response. At least I know football is alot better off without his muscular caucasian ass in it
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 05:37:48 PM »
dis idiot watching MLS, das why he ent like soccer ;D ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 05:41:13 PM »
dey does complain that we football is a low scoring game - I guess if every goal was worth 6-7 points like in american football it woulda make dem happy cuz ah 3-2 game woulda be 21-14 and then it would be high scoring... that man who write that real duncee and closeminded

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 12:38:25 AM »
To reply to this would be an insult to my intelligence.

Once again Americans prove that they live on an island in their minds.

Keep in mind that their very NFL is a product of Rugby, but don't tell them that
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 09:45:47 AM by grskywalker »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 01:05:12 AM »
Post the link to the Yahoo thread nah.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 07:50:49 AM »
the yahoo message boards filled with this and worse. read a news story on yahoo then click on "discuss" at the bottom and you will see.

old, disgruntled white men with small dicks do no mix well with computers and the internet.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 09:36:43 AM »
Hey this is the link to the message boards at Yahoo!

http://messages.yahoo.com/bbs?action=topics&board=7738321&sid=7738321&type=r
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 09:44:17 AM »
same exact ting ah preachin all de fukin time.america have no fukin right playin football.american people have no respect for the sport of football.ah wish donovan and arena could read wat dat mother c**t write.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 10:55:02 AM »
It is amazing how we vilify All americans for the actions of a few vocal a$$holes. Every society is littered with all types of morons...USA desn't have a monopoly. Many Americans love and respect soccer in the form that it is in......even this joker is not as close minded as you think. Think about it...for a hater, the man watches a lot of soccer when he coulda just right it off. Sadly, he is a bit of an idiot.....and the caucasian ass thing...well the less said the better. Anyway, reactionary generalizations are no less ignorant than the musings of this guys posts

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 04:13:33 PM »
ppl like this probably never went to a football game daz his problem

1]; } ?>