Shaka
15 (40.5%)
Imps
0 (0%)
Yourself
3 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: April 18, 2006, 07:09:14 PM

Author Topic: Who will Keep for the World Cup?  (Read 2604 times)

TrinInfinite

Who will Keep for the World Cup?
« on: January 08, 2006, 07:09:14 PM »
I pick Warner, then Jack, not Jack, then Warner  ;D

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Who will Keep for the World Cup?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 08:13:53 PM »
who ever Beenie say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ;D

TrinInfinite

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 08:17:20 PM »
it look like warner to me, dats my feelin  :beermug:

Offline Auburn Trini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 09:18:41 PM »
I tink we should stay wit Jack and Hislop for the WC since they worked hard to get us there ..... Warner may be an addition for now but he too old to consider for much in the future....
Good to keep him in the camp since he might be in better form than Jack come June....

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 10:24:05 AM »
I say go with hardest ;D :rotfl:

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 10:27:39 AM »
Yuh hadda say that if it wasn't fuh Jack we mighta end up in a penality shootout with Bahrain...de way I was dat day, ah doh think meh heart coulda handle that. But is either Jack or Warner...I doh think Shaka will feature, and Imps may get salt bad.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 11:07:03 AM »
Yuh hadda say that if it wasn't fuh Jack we mighta end up in a penality shootout with Bahrain...de way I was dat day, ah doh think meh heart coulda handle that. But is either Jack or Warner...I doh think Shaka will feature, and Imps may get salt bad.

Doh say that nuh grande. I hoping for Hislop or Jack. I cool with the idea of Warner too, but you damn right it might be salt for Imps.
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 11:11:34 AM »
i PREFER SHAKA... I SAY THIS BECAUSE HE BRINGS STABILITY NOT ONLY TO THE PLAYERS BUT THE SUPPORTERS.. LOOK AT JACK PERFORMANCES.. YES HE PULLED OFF SOME GREAT SAVES ESPECIALLY AGAINST USA.. BUT HE CAUSE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE...AND DONT TALK ABOUT THE BAHRAIN GAME...GEEZ..WHERE WAS THE EXPERIENCE ETC IN RELEASING THE BALL..MOST OF ALL THE COMPOSURE DOES NOT SHOW IN JACK..(HE ALWAYS LOOK NERVOUS).. PUT THE BIG GAME PLAYER IN. (ZENGA,jennings,SHAKA) aged like fine wine...

HISLOP, THEN A CLOSE SECOND BETWEEN JACK AND WARNER.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 11:31:07 AM »
I agree Ince behave like an Imps, but he has served us very well in the past and always came back when requested. He served us well in the beginning of the campaign and I think it is unfair to discard one of our faithful players. Tony Warner is a very good keeper, and I hope he does well, but I cannot discard Ince him so easily.

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 12:17:18 PM »
the keeper will be the one who is in form at the time right before the world cup..so in that case it could be anybody who step up to the plate

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 12:23:45 PM »
Duarance Williams....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 12:37:51 PM »
allyuh see how imps stupidity cominh back 2 haunt him.it lookin like he loss he ticket 2 germany.
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 01:03:11 PM »

If yuh wantah be honest, it was de quik tinking of Avery John and Marvin Andrews who saved Jack each time he messup in de games against Bahrain. If it wasn't for dem fellas we wud be watching Bahrain as de smallest country in de world cup!

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 01:23:38 PM »
wha i doh understand is how Ince name doh even get mentioned with d startn 11 again... d man probably have d best set ah reflexes for any of our present goalies, and he is not that bad in d air either... jack ah set ah reflexes dey too, but his arial abilities leaves much to be desired. Shaka is probably the most refined of them all in overall skill, buh his reflexes not as top as Ince and Jack i feel... i aint never see warner play so i cyah comment bout him.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 02:19:27 PM »

If yuh wantah be honest, it was de quik tinking of Avery John and Marvin Andrews who saved Jack each time he messup in de games against Bahrain. If it wasn't for dem fellas we wud be watching Bahrain as de smallest country in de world cup!

True true, but ah was referring to the last minute Bahrain shot on goal that Jack tipped over. Ah think it had take ah deflection off somebody too. Meh heart skip 2 beats dey.

T&T welcomes back...the King

MickeyRat

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2006, 02:20:49 PM »
I eh see no indication that the coach will change, eventhough we have a new addition.  I'll go with K. Jack.

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 04:01:39 PM »
me eno wut it is but like benhakker never lettin shaka play only if jack injured stueeepppsss >:(

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2006, 04:13:41 PM »
I say we make a call-back to the great Earl "Spider Man" Carter.....

An American friend of mine was giving me a story years ago and it went like this: This is a true story..

Friend: "Dude, my cab driver from the airport was from Trinidad"

Kicker: "So what"

Friend: "He said he was a national soccer player for T&T"

Kicker: "yuh talkin sh*t"

Friend: "Nah man, for real....his name was ummmm ummmm Earl Carter, he said they used to call him the spider man"

Kicker: speechless...........
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>