April 17, 2024, 09:36:32 PM

Author Topic: TT footballer on trial in Europe.  (Read 9710 times)

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TT footballer on trial in Europe.
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2006, 08:02:32 AM »
Wiltshire is a decent player,,,,, but he feel he is Pele,,,,, he have to change that mentality.... he real dotish.... he attitude does kill him.... but yes, he decent...

you fool felling that you is pele is nothing wrong the man know he good and so he has confidence and he very good trustme, dont know who you are but you obviously jealous that is a real good player, was alonside spann in the u20s when they both did not get picked by granville and i personally rate him better than spann at that moment he made some dumb moves but is back on track so dont hate the youth

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2006, 08:14:03 AM »
Kakahole, I dont hate de youth and I know him and saw him play a few times, I did say he was good and I am glad if he get a contract, wha jealous yuh taking about..... Being confident is one thing, but rating yuhself up and bringing other players down is another. Maybe he and Spann was cut because of their attitude.... ? who knows.... but to say he better than Spann, yuh must be he daddy....

What is his achievement so far.... club Horizon, a fete match side... ? get the fack outta here.....
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 08:18:24 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline ironman

• Full Warrior
  • dont joke with u life
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2006, 08:24:47 AM »
Oh gosh Sam :whip: ease up nah :rotfl:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 08:34:00 AM by Tallman »
tell them it was me

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2006, 08:54:01 AM »

I don't think we talking about the same team
There were two decent St. Mary's sides while I was in secondary school.
The 96-97 team (I think) finished the first round tied on points for first with Malick with a better goal difference but was behind on goals scored. I can't remember what happenin Intercol, but unfortunately, that year was the year the SSFL get squashed, so the second round never get played and nobody ever get to find out if we could ah win North Zone that year. That was the team that Leslie 'Tiger' Fitzpatrick played in... I remember a certain Dwayne Cambridge too (first fella I ever see play with he hand in a cast)

The second one and the one I was referring to was in 2000-2001. We lost to a golden goal in the quarterfinals of Intercol down in El Dorado and finished second in the league if i remember well again. If anybody want to verify it (I can't find nothing on internet about anything before 2003), is the year Trinity get relegated or the year Morvant Laventille did get promoted I believe.

By the way anybody know what happen to a fella called Zane O Brien? What a waste of talent, pardner had a serious Rooney complex.

Anyway, Sealy is the man who really stand out on the team, but Kyle Lee Young went on some football schol somewhere and I see Kahlil Mathura seem to be going on some good things. Carlos Edwards come out of that generation too, though he was on the St. Anthony's side.

oh yeah, and back then we could ah cut fatima ass too...

Dread I better stop, next thing I go be reminiscing but liming on Frederick Street in the evenings after school to gape... :'(

Midknight yuh confusing yuhself... Scott Sealy was on neither of dem side...
96 too early (yeah that was a good side) and 2001 too late

Carlos Edwards was the 95 -98 generation
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 08:55:37 AM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2006, 09:04:30 AM »
Sam, Keon did say that to him Kwame was better than Spann at that moment. Both were good playmakers and were dropped for a forward Sean Cooper to play that role.

But that Eldo game was real tears dread. From being down 2-0 to Scott and Del Pino equalizing den to get all ah we hype up den to lose on penalties.

Dat 96 team was d bomb with Anatol, Cambridge, Tiger,Camacho,Santana, Zane, Chelo etc

97 we lost to P Ville on PSA with Zane, Dorsett, Scott,Chelo, and best St. MAry's keeper.

98 was d year we lost to Anthon's in d Oval 4-3....Gibbons score a flicking corner.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2006, 09:09:39 AM »
Zane O brien-last time i see him it was late 90's while he was at college of charleston then moved to James madison

Skillz like mad do all kinda thing with a ball.  Where the heck he is in truth?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2006, 09:14:27 AM »
Zane O brien-last time i see him it was late 90's while he was at college of charleston then moved to James madison

Skillz like mad do all kinda thing with a ball.  Where the heck he is in truth?

He plays fuh de T&T Futsal team
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2006, 09:17:07 AM »
thanks tallman the man had skills. 

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2006, 11:41:25 AM »
de way dat thread sound I thought de man was in trouble yes.

;D ;D

Good Luck brudda man!

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2006, 02:28:35 PM »
Seeing that this is a football site first and foremost....if the first thought that come to people head was ah man facing some trouble when they read footballer on trial........ and not the usual trial clubs take our players for......

Allyuh might be up for the Davyjenny Award :rotfl:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2006, 03:06:04 PM »
Sam, Keon did say that to him Kwame was better than Spann at that moment. Both were good playmakers and were dropped for a forward Sean Cooper to play that role.

But that Eldo game was real tears dread. From being down 2-0 to Scott and Del Pino equalizing den to get all ah we hype up den to lose on penalties.

Dat 96 team was d bomb with Anatol, Cambridge, Tiger,Camacho,Santana, Zane, Chelo etc

97 we lost to P Ville on PSA with Zane, Dorsett, Scott,Chelo, and best St. MAry's keeper.

98 was d year we lost to Anthon's in d Oval 4-3....Gibbons score a flicking corner.

yes boy 1995 - 1996 was signal hill year boy kEVIN ET Nelson ,tagan,burt borris etc yuh could not ah ramp wid me
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2006, 06:03:18 PM »
first of all big up to kwame...ah hope that injured ankle he had down here heal up good. before the injury he was fit and looking very good. sounds like he back in form...nuff respect fada!!! :beermug: :beermug:

ah hear ah man talk bout dat cic team with meh boy waynee...if it wasnt for de strike that year,it would have been the best north zone campaign in history. it would have come down to thre teams. malick had hardest, marvin gordon and others. st. anthonys had croc ( nigel pierre), rahim, coombs and others. saints had tiger, santana, zane, waynee, de youngest hislop, de youngest anatol. and also ah young scott sealy...and others!!! ah wouldnt disrespect de other teams and say we would ah win...but they would have had to come reallllll good to beat we!!!  :beermug: :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2006, 10:12:50 AM »
Kakahole, I dont hate de youth and I know him and saw him play a few times, I did say he was good and I am glad if he get a contract, wha jealous yuh taking about..... Being confident is one thing, but rating yuhself up and bringing other players down is another. Maybe he and Spann was cut because of their attitude.... ? who knows.... but to say he better than Spann, yuh must be he daddy....

What is his achievement so far.... club Horizon, a fete match side... ? get the fack outta here.....

you saw him play a few times well then doh talk about the man seen all who know kwame know that he will tell you plain if you is shit and he does also encourage you if you good train with you and so on and i am talking from experience here ,you or whoever he fack up must have been rel shit so he just let allyuh know but you obviously seen just one side of the man and like my friend israel made clear i said that at that time in my opinion kwame was better than spann kakahole

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2006, 01:04:47 PM »
Well, de way yuh defending this man I feel he piping yuh. I saw him many times for his last club team (and school) and I never played against him. If you say he good, well what can I say, thats your opinion and this is mine..... again, I never said he CANT play.... he look good for his fete match side... hopefully he will raise de level... but on de field both him and de Trini white boy was looking like the better players on the field, you could tell he can play..... its his attitude I was refering to, not his skills, I spoke with him a few times to....

He might be a good prospect for 2010 if he could get he head out he ass. Atleast he better than Jerol Forbes.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2006, 07:29:46 PM »
yeah kwame best ah luck bro, show dem wha u could do, keep el do flyin high  ;D

1]; } ?>