April 27, 2024, 08:20:53 AM

Author Topic: Copyright AWATT b4 it 2 late !!  (Read 3466 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Copyright AWATT b4 it 2 late !!
« on: January 11, 2006, 09:02:58 AM »
With all this controversy for the name SocaWarriors we should take steps to copyright the name Awatt onetime before the rest of the country start to use it...and alvin corneal or ruskin mark or somebody start to say is them create it !!

Who first come up with that name anyway???
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
Re: Copyright AWATT b4 it 2 late !!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 09:10:14 AM »
What about the word waggonist. Who came up with that name or that out in the public domain years now.  i learnt that word from this site. Never heard it before joining this site

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 09:14:27 AM »
What about the word waggonist. Who came up with that name or that out in the public domain years now.  i learnt that word from this site. Never heard it before joining this site

About waggonist.... I believe it was monty who first started using it when Roman Abrahomivch bought Chelsea and ppl start to jump on de bandwaggon....
I first see it in ah email thread around mid 2004.... then it jump across to de forum.... ah could be wrong
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 09:25:21 AM »
Wel I eh know about the name waggonist itself, I feel we will have to go to England to add something to the language  itself but atleast the organisation should be recognised before a set of waggonist jump on board and start to say it was their idea to make it an official phrase !!

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 09:34:14 AM »
lol.. it was created on the Night of the 14th of november 2005..  less that 48 hrs from T&T's destiny.. I was nominated lifetime Comissioner and subsequently voted in..

It happened as i was eradicating the forum from the Stench of waggonizm.. Dredded Star was my first arrest.. He got a level interrogation...

COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 09:38:46 AM »
lol.. it was created on the Night of the 14th of november 2005..  less that 48 hrs from T&T's destiny.. I was nominated lifetime Comissioner and subsequently voted in..

It happened as i was eradicating the forum from the Stench of waggonizm.. Dredded Star was my first arrest.. He got a level interrogation...

Ha ha yes... I could testify to that ... Dreded Star get a good rinsing... and ah ask oconnorg if he feel he is de commisioner of de Forum Police.....

Next ting yuh know ah see he install heself as commissioner of AWATT ... lol

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 09:39:18 AM »

I eh know de origin of de word, but it has been in de public domain fuh years. Dem yardies been using it a while now. Sean Paul had ah chune named "Waggonist" back in 2000 or thereabaouts.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 09:43:00 AM »
Being the individual who coined the term Anti-Waggonist Association of Trinidad & Tobago (AWATT) on the said evening of November 14th, 2005 at 10:15pm and simultaneously the one who appointed Oconnorg the acting commissioner of AWATT, it should be clarified for purposes of transparency in the organization that the post is not a lifetime one as he claims and is subject to review.
Any misguided  deliusions of grandeur will be frowned upon by the Director of Waggonists Prosecutions Office and may incur subsequent revocation of the post.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 09:44:53 AM by FLi ! »
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 09:46:21 AM »
Being the individual who coined the term Anti-Waggonist Association of Trinidad & Tobago (AWATT) on the said evening of November 14th, 2005 at 10:15pm and simultaneously the one who appointed Oconnorg the acting commissioner of AWATT, it should be clarified for purposes of transparency in the organization that the post is not a lifetime one as he claims and is subject to review.
Any misguided deliusions of grandeur will be frowned upon by the Director of Waggonists Prosecutions Office and may incur subsequent revocation of the post.

LOL...like the commissioner getting a ticket !! Who really in charge here ??

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 09:51:14 AM »

About waggonist.... I believe it was monty who first started using it when Roman Abrahomivch bought Chelsea and ppl start to jump on de bandwaggon....
I first see it in ah email thread around mid 2004.... then it jump across to de forum.... ah could be wrong

While this would have been my greatest accomplishment in life, the word waggonist was not a result of my genius. I sure I read it somewhere on caribbeancricket.com forum long before I saw it here. They have a nice lil forum too... real insularity and kicks. Plenty good posts too..

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 09:51:32 AM »

Ha ha yes... I could testify to that ... Dreded Star get a good rinsing... and ah ask oconnorg if he feel he is de commisioner of de Forum Police.....

Next ting yuh know ah see he install heself as commissioner of AWATT ... lol

Ahahahaa.. I en install my self .. lol

look here http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=6921.0

lol.. other parts of FF's Accounts are accurate. lol

Any misguided deliusions of grandeur will be frowned upon by the Director of Waggonists Prosecutions Office and may incur subsequent revocation of the post.

FLi!... * shakes head * Read the Link my friend.. DWP giving problems.. After he was out of office for a goooood while now...

I cannot be impeached... Et tu FLi!.. Et Tu Fli!....

Please note that after my installation in the Post of Comissioner, many other Posts were created in the AWATT organization...

The DWP has been AWOL for a while.. the only two really visible active members are Myself and morvantman( Enforce of AWATT).. There are other Informants and Special Advisors behind the scene as well.. Read the link you all will see for your selves  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 10:02:58 AM by oconnorg »

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 10:05:07 AM »

While this would have been my greatest accomplishment in life, the word waggonist was not a result of my genius. I sure I read it somewhere on caribbeancricket.com forum long before I saw it here. They have a nice lil forum too... real insularity and kicks. Plenty good posts too..

You may not have Created the Word Waggonist.. however you brought it to our attention... And NOW, WE have created MANY off-shoots of the word to which We WILL take credit... lol

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 10:08:24 AM »
it is true that the DWP's office has been engaged in other prosecutions in various jurisdictions. One of the prime reasons was that the legislative procedures in bringing a waggonist to justice were being circumvented by a one morvantman (aka AWATT enforcer)  who was taking it upon himself to issue unsanctioned 'tickets' which were largely being disregarded, thus undermining the efforts of AWATT.

Which begs the question, what exactly has the enforcer been enforcing apart from his right to post & post & post & post......

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 10:09:12 AM »
like Tallman say...waggonist in some form, has been around for a while....it is only short for bandwaggonist...

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 10:16:05 AM »
it is true that the DWP's office has been engaged in other prosecutions in various jurisdictions. One of the prime reasons was that the legislative procedures in bringing a waggonist to justice were being circumvented by a one morvantman (aka AWATT enforcer) who was taking it upon himself to issue unsanctioned 'tickets' which were largely being disregarded, thus undermining the efforts of AWATT.

Which begs the question, what exactly has the enforcer been enforcing apart from his right to post & post & post & post......

Mr DWP. In Such cases where Unsanctioned tickets were given, the Comissioner has quickly stepped in to correct the matter . !.Are there any other specific instances where this has not been done ?. IF so, rest assured I am not aware of these occurances. Morvantman makes it a habit to notify my office when he issues tickets or when extra assistance is needed.

Morvantman is a model  officer and patriot and it is my request that the OFFICE of the DWP cease any kind of investigations into his actions.

Oconnorg
Comissioner of AWATT

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

truetrini

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 10:19:35 AM »

yuh wrong.

waggonist around since 1999.

dem jakans using dat long time

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2006, 10:20:43 AM »
it is true that the DWP's office has been engaged in other prosecutions in various jurisdictions. One of the prime reasons was that the legislative procedures in bringing a waggonist to justice were being circumvented by a one morvantman (aka AWATT enforcer) who was taking it upon himself to issue unsanctioned 'tickets' which were largely being disregarded, thus undermining the efforts of AWATT.

Mr DWP. In Such cases where Unsanctioned tickets were given, the Comissioner has quickly stepped in to correct the matter . !.Are there any other specific instances where this has not been done ?. IF so, rest assured I am not aware of these occurances. Morvantman makes it a habit to notify my office when he issues tickets or when extra assistance is needed.

Morvantman is a model  officer and patriot and it is my request that the OFFICE of the DWP cease any kind of investigations into his actions.

Oconnorg
Comissioner of AWATT

Request duly noted

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006, 10:32:51 AM »

Hmm...a request to cease investigations is only come when people have things to hide...hmmm...like Jack warner on the board under somebody name or what?
The again..Jack woulda just sidestep the issue and attack people personally...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2006, 10:34:25 AM »

yuh wrong.

waggonist around since 1999.

dem jakans using dat long time

RAYY RAYY RAYYY!!

truetrini

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 10:40:12 AM »
glad yuh happy

yyar  yyar  yyar

TrinInfinite

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 11:35:48 AM »
ah done copyright volks waggonist  :rotfl:

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2006, 12:30:33 PM »
I eh go lie allyuh win  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dis forum win :applause: :applause: :applause:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2006, 01:53:46 PM »
yeh boi dat sean paul tune old still di man say dem here today and gone tomorrow, ah waggonist ah oppotunist dem.

I know the first recorded Waggonist was born in London on 16th January 1981 named Bobby Waglal Zamora i tink he playing football for som shitty club somwhere  :-\

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 03:09:03 PM »
yeh boi dat sean paul tune old still di man say dem here today and gone tomorrow, ah waggonist ah oppotunist dem.

I know the first recorded Waggonist was born in London on 16th January 1981 named Bobby Waglal Zamora i tink he playing football for som shitty club somwhere :-\

ahahahaha.. Lawdy. If he only come on de forum is an instant ticket no questions asked.!!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>