April 27, 2024, 01:34:42 AM

Author Topic: Fans to see farewell match vs Peru on May 10.  (Read 5587 times)

Offline UnWiseSage (aka Jahyute)

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fans to see farewell match vs Peru on May 10.
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2006, 02:58:57 PM »
 :rotfl: Do dat fuhsure. put bobolee right next tuh it too!

yea man Jefferz sign me up dred. Put meh right next tuh Jahyouth!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

bess idea man. Make sure yuh put socawarriors.net in BOLD

bless.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2006, 03:00:53 PM »
Yeh, "Farewell" to Peru.

T&T 4 Peru 0

;D

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2006, 03:27:23 PM »
nb: the warm ups is not to set the tone on how other ppl view us, is to determine/finalize a team and see how capable we are against an unknown entity, and how our coach can get to make his team known to himself and each other. Iceland can drop 5 on we and BeenE get to see who, still injured, who can do what is required that is necessary to beat the teams we face in the WC. I doh think he really care what the score of these games are, as much as he cares bout what he will see that he would have to make adjustments...If ppl wha view we as a jokey team, better for BeenE when the real games to win come round...

good point maxg, but if this was entirely true, then we would have played in the saudi competition!!

Yea yuh see dat shizit, have me froggin crossed.. We had every right to take de Mudda Cawnt friendly in Saudi.. Stupid arseholes..!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2006, 06:37:42 PM »
good point maxg, but if this was entirely true, then we would have played in the saudi competition!!
If dat is really de case maxg..then why de hell we turn down ah money making opportunity and refuse tuh play in Suadi saying we did not have de best team and we doh want to get embarrassed?  Nuff man coulda get match practice and Beenie would ah have an opportunity tuh blood new players?

Here is some reasons.
a. Tournament play is not the same as individual game play, and for the type of preparation necessary...besides the fact of team selection and training and injury rstriction..if yuh have the team to prepare in advance you can prepare for that type of competition...but we are preparing for the world cup...he would have to basically play with not just a B-team, but a B team with not much previous preparation, and out of it we may discover nothing...it could very well be playing for playing sake.
b.  Would they be willing to take our B-team, when our A_team is hardly considered zilch...
c. Could YorkeLatapy make it, cause they probably care bout few other players
 and do you really want to put him through some 3 game intensity in 3 day something - it quite possible they denied us.

d: It is better to lose and run test against a possibly full quality team with similar styles we would be opposing, and you have all your options available, and prepared, than run out a group of very good players, who are not really a team
for eg:

http://in.sports.yahoo.com/060105/137/61vav.html
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 07:42:54 PM by maxg »

truetrini

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2006, 06:45:21 AM »
maxg...yorke would have been available.

the aarticle yuh referenced..say de greeks playing a B side,  de saudis demselves fielded a B side in the asian cup.

why?

look at possible talent.

dem coaches looking at all possibilities.

me eh seeing we doing nutten.

we mls and home based not playing any ball right now.

suppose we have ah few injuries...se den left wit replacements with very limited recent game play.

i cannot see why we eh play dey.

yuh say if dey go accept we?

yes, dey jes do de sa,e ting..and de greeks sending dey sorf team too.

Isnt it better to have some players experience de tourney play dan none at all?

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2006, 07:08:35 AM »
maxg...yorke would have been available.

the aarticle yuh referenced..say de greeks playing a B side, de saudis demselves fielded a B side in the asian cup.

why?

look at possible talent.

dem coaches looking at all possibilities.

me eh seeing we doing nutten.

we mls and home based not playing any ball right now.

suppose we have ah few injuries...se den left wit replacements with very limited recent game play.

i cannot see why we eh play dey.

yuh say if dey go accept we?

yes, dey jes do de sa,e ting..and de greeks sending dey sorf team too.

Isnt it better to have some players experience de tourney play dan none at all?

Funny enough, this is the same thing BSC (Allyuh doh kill me) got nailed to the cross for in the DIGI cup.. He carried new guys to explore possibilities.. So basically it was a T&T b squad...  Real men get level cross cause de team loosing. But in trute and in fact, BSc(allyuh doh kill mih) was using de tournament to check out new tallent.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>