March 28, 2024, 02:54:52 AM

Author Topic: Bobby Zamora and Jlloyd Samuel cleared to play?  (Read 18704 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bobby Zamora and Jlloyd Samuel cleared to play?
« on: December 11, 2005, 08:45:26 PM »
Just heard from Jamal Shabazz that Bobby Zamore etc have been cleared to play from TNT. Will you people on this great site please confirm.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 09:04:32 PM by Tallman »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: BOBBY ZAMORE ETC
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 08:47:47 PM »
 Steups...This is bad news for me :-[ ....Zamora int worth the sh*t he does play

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 08:51:49 PM »
To be honest whether we like him or not, I saw him play a few times including twice this week and he is a good player, he run at defenders and can shoot pretty good. Scored 2 great goals this week, one was nominated top goal of the week.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 08:54:38 PM »
Just heard from Jamal Shabazz that Bobby Zamore etc have been cleared to play from TNT. Will you people on this great site please confirm.

ok does the ETC mean u heard that the other players were cleared aswell?

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2005, 08:55:12 PM »
doh mek joke   ah kinda have mixed feelings if its true dat is...... zamora come like digicel in a way.... i am always 1 for competiTion it bringS ouT The best in u ;D well lets see what beenie does

stern and jones play allyuh heart out
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2005, 08:58:18 PM »
fact of the matter is that if was serious about playin then we wuda make time to come for the qualifiers when we really needed them. the fact that we wanna come on d team now when things r nie doh disguise the fact that he is also a waggonist and an opportunist. so if this is indeed true does this mean that he is goin to start appearing for T&T in furure world cup campaingns from the first qualifier all the way through win, ose or draw?

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2005, 08:58:31 PM »
 This man turn us down twice but NOW he want to play...He have a good goal for the season. He just thinking about himself not us...Any how Beenhakker knows better than me so ....Go T&T

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2005, 08:59:31 PM »
lol weary....yuh eh answer meh yet lol d etc  in yuh first post referin to j samuel?? Me eh biz bout Zamora....he go hadda deal with the tnt public an prove to us he committed

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2005, 09:01:48 PM »
They have been all cleared.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bobby Zamora and Jlloyd Samuel cleared to play?
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2005, 09:08:50 PM »
somebody need to clarify dis....get a statement from the ttff and post it.

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2005, 09:15:05 PM »
When, how, why doesn't matter because they have to make de team... jus' like Nixon, an Dwarika an dem boys... everything comes down to fielding the best available team.... (doesn't mean picking man who may be more skilled/ making more money playing pro ball)...  that's why we have a coach..... by de way nobody vex dat a man wid no trini bloodline, "save" the team when BSC was removed but vex wid players who may assist in taking us to another level.... nice   :rotfl:   :chilling: ---have no money buh mih pores raise jus thinking 'bout WC2006.... dat mus mean ah going then...

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2005, 09:21:15 PM »
Is ultimately up to Beenhakker. All the analyzing allyuh men doing as tuh why Zamora should/shouldn't play for Trinidad, Beenie will have dat in mind. Maybe Beenie will let Zamora get a sweat with the Warriors in de upcoming friendlies and watch his committment level closely, who knows. I do agree that de sentimental aspect is a big factor. Players who will give sweat and tears fuh dey country (Latapy and Yorke's tears said it all) will go de extra mile as strikers: run back and help defend, try tuh win the ball at all times, get involved 110% wit the chemistry of the team. If Beenie choose to pick Zamora, he cyar wait for the WC. Zamora go hadda show up in training and friendlies and Beenie and the rest of we go judge from his performances there.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2005, 09:21:29 PM »
When, how, why doesn't matter because they have to make de team... jus' like Nixon, an Dwarika an dem boys... everything comes down to fielding the best available team.... (doesn't mean picking man who may be more skilled/ making more money playing pro ball)...  that's why we have a coach..... by de way nobody vex dat a man wid no trini bloodline, "save" the team when BSC was removed but vex wid players who may assist in taking us to another level.... nice   :rotfl:   :chilling: ---have no money buh mih pores raise jus thinking 'bout WC2006.... dat mus mean ah going then...
The man clearly along for the ride...You would befriend someone you know is just being a hypocrite?  If he plays in the World Cup it will be for himself and not T&T....next level ? We have Dwight Yorke and Russel Latapy...I don't want him to play although he can add depth and competition on the side :(

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2005, 09:24:35 PM »
Greanpea

Spare me at this hour with your nonesense. You comparing the removal of BSC with the possible selection of Zamore, etc. Spare me, BSC did what he could have done. We needed a coach that would take us to another level.

Zamore etc has been trying to play for England and now that we have qualified they decide to play for TNT. I guess u will say that Zamore will take us to the next level.

Well just like BSC could not take us to the next level, these fellas were not interested in taking us to the next level.

When we have to play Gold Cup etc in the future will Zamore leave West Ham to come and help lift our game. I doubt it.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2005, 09:28:42 PM »

Zamore, etc.

boss thanks for your updates, but please doh call d man that
you makin he sound like a frenchman
is ZAMORA
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 09:33:50 PM by ricky »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 09:32:53 PM »
Zamora is going to retire right after the World Cup.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2005, 09:35:51 PM »
Was this bit of info broadcast publicly or is still a he-said she-said ting? I ent doubting men sources but I just wanna make sure before I go let people up here know who does always be asking me about d team.

Have a couple Brazilians here dat following we closely but giving me real talk about we doh have a defence and d finishing shakey. Even if dem men doh make it ah go like dem to know we have men playing in EPL dat not guaranteed a spot.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2005, 09:42:05 PM »
Zamora is going to retire right after the World Cup.

I doubt that he will bail out as soon as the cup is over.  He is 24 and he will most likely be still active when the 2010 campaign comes around.  I doubt he will burn that bridge.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2005, 09:43:55 PM »
Was this bit of info broadcast publicly or is still a he-said she-said ting? I ent doubting men sources but I just wanna make sure before I go let people up here know who does always be asking me about d team.

Have a couple Brazilians here dat following we closely but giving me real talk about we doh have a defence and d finishing shakey. Even if dem men doh make it ah go like dem to know we have men playing in EPL dat not guaranteed a spot.

No it wasnt confirmed as yet .....the person who start the post is in the same position as all of us....they tryin to find out if its true or not.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2005, 09:44:47 PM »
so pronnoxx will you be angry if shakes come abroad and also norville just curious
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2005, 10:01:19 PM »
Ah hope he continues to play after the World Cup.  When he reach, he could get some cold shoulders on the team.  Ah hope he ready to deal with all the baggage he will be bringing.  If Beenie see that the man disrupting the chemistry of the team, he will not take him to Germany.  I will say it again:  Zamora could add some spark to the team, but he is a waggonist.  If he plays, will I put up a sign saying "Waggonist Zamora"?  No.  I will accept whatever decision Beenie makes.  He got us this far, so I have to respect his decision.  It does not mean I have to agree with it though.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2005, 10:07:15 PM »
I think men professional enough to know a good thing or trust their coach's decision to play a newcomer. If it helping their chances to advance and be a better unit then they will go with it. They all play club level and players leave and come all the time, friends and enemies, they play together regardless.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2005, 10:59:58 PM »
How come i can't find no article about zamora being elligble to play for TTFF. Anyway if he is committed to the team this news is a plus. The coach will have to judge his committment to team and country. I ain't mind if he come on board if he is going to play his earth out for tdad.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2005, 12:21:28 AM »
 No triniman, I would not be vex if the others come to play. I don't like Zamora because of the way he went about things. Shakes and these guys have at least considered us, Zamora up to this point had not done so and still there is no public statement saying the he would be committed. This guy was asked twice and turned us down on two occasions. If we had not made World Cup would he come and play for us? I think not. This guy is a blatant hyprocite and TTFF should have to bow low for him because he is nothing. He has no amazing records and although he has found a recent good run of form; it is what it is 'form' and not class. He is in EPL and that is about the best and only thing he have going for him. This is not an adoption agency, its a football team and T&T is not second-class to anyone. We are a proud nation and Bobby Zamora has looked down us TWICE !!! why should we give him the honour of wearing the RED, WHITE AND BLACK...I could say more but you be the judge..Go T&T
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 12:23:43 AM by Ponnoxx »

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2005, 01:42:28 AM »
I agree totally with you for the sentimental value and Trini Pride. I must say this though on the professional side what you are saying is BS.... We must field the best team possible. If we fail with out them that is not going to do any thing for the Country... If we fail with them atleast we can say we put our best forward.... We need to trust the coach. In the world of professional sports there is no place for what you are saying.
We are beginning to sound like kids on a park crying "I don't want him play" "It's my ball if I don't get pic I going home with it."
Please stop the childish bickering and Trust what your coach is doing. Remember he is not Trinidadian(good thing) therefore I am glad that sentimental thing is not going to play a strong factor. 
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2005, 01:51:15 AM »
Steups...This is bad news for me :-[ ....Zamora int worth the sh*t he does play

Hoss, wake up nah...of late, he starting and, more importantly, scoring for West Ham. Unfortunately, Stern can't even get a place in his squad.

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2005, 02:00:26 AM »

No triniman, I would not be vex if the others come to play. I don't like Zamora because of the way he went about things. Shakes and these guys have at least considered us, Zamora up to this point had not done so and still there is no public statement saying the he would be committed. This guy was asked twice and turned us down on two occasions. If we had not made World Cup would he come and play for us? I think not. This guy is a blatant hyprocite and TTFF should have to bow low for him because he is nothing. He has no amazing records and although he has found a recent good run of form; it is what it is 'form' and not class. He is in EPL and that is about the best and only thing he have going for him. This is not an adoption agency, its a football team and T&T is not second-class to anyone. We are a proud nation and Bobby Zamora has looked down us TWICE !!! why should we give him the honour of wearing the RED, WHITE AND BLACK...I could say more but you be the judge..Go T&T
  just by saying that the man has no records that mean yuh dont know what yuh talking bout but yuh have the internet go look for yourslf and stop talking sh&t zeen the man is a goal scorer and a good one at that playes at a higher level than jones and is a natural striker like allyuh forget jones still learning to be a striker and not doing all that well in the process i think jones should go back to midfield or defence i think he not going to be effective at all as a striker in the wc but yea killa go check the man scoring record from prevous cubs and then rewrite yuh statement blesss no fighting ok

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2005, 03:18:01 AM »
 What good records this man have Idiot? He score in the lower divisions back then but then again so has Stern John ...so Enlighten me !!!Air Force C*nt !!  If allyuh read all my posts you will see I stated clearly that Beenhakker knows better than me in these terms... National football is not is not a priviledge it is an honour... Taking Zamora is a quick fix to T&T football Team...National football is about being committed to the country not just an outlet to play international football...so in professional terms i would be correct to not want him to play for T&T because he doesn't fit that criteria ...Taking a person like Zamora only demolishes the what it means to be a National Footballer... Its like becoming a doctor to make money and not to help heal and treat the sick...And You don't have to get vex because I disagree with Zamora playing for T&T, this is a forum for different opinions.....Go T&T
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 03:26:45 AM by Ponnoxx »

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2005, 03:56:45 AM »
Ponnoxx lol bredrin ya so right it aint funny. too much zamora lovers on here i find. maybe zamoras father should play after all its his country  ??? zamora is scum. but u kno let we done this talk let leo make the choice and a few years down the line we go see who still love these V.I.P Waggonish. u tink zamora will ever score a quarter of the goals john has scored for Trinidad plz and touches u wanted to know about heart well John has heart fella thats y he is 10th all time int goal scorer. when he scored that 2nd against Mexico u see how he kissed di badge and di passion he had. thats what go take we to the nex level.

PS i wouldnt piss on zamora if he was on fire  :rotfl:

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2005, 05:02:18 AM »
Look guys, forget about Johnny come lately sityuation, we need the best team we can get, I don't want this team going to Germany and being the wipping boys of the tournament....we want our name to go down in History, forget about feelings and who do what and say what, lets get the job done and come out with alot of respect......get the strongest team out and kick some ass!

1]; } ?>