April 19, 2024, 01:01:06 AM

Author Topic: Dutch U17 striker can play for T&T.  (Read 21040 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Dutch U17 striker can play for T&T.
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2006, 08:46:12 AM »
Sorry to say but  I don't even know much about my family back home and I lleft there when I was 21 in 1993 and many of them don't know I have two girls and married to the sexiest German in Germany. So I could understand if he family don't even know if he existed
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2006, 08:56:59 AM »
I don't know how all yuh feel about this but, I know plenty work being done to bring in men into the team and I wonder will it affect how the team gells as a unit as the World Cup draws near.
June will be here before you know it and I feel that this would not be enough time for the new players to acclimatise themselves with the way the other guys play.

I am also not sure why Leo is looking at more strikers, but I leave that up to him. We have Stern, Kenwayne, Cornell, Scotland and Samuel all who can score

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2006, 10:07:18 AM »
ah still like the idea of dropping seed in the other countries and wait for WC 2026.  The cock men and dem could breed some German women dis year self... :devil:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2006, 10:23:45 AM »
ah still like the idea of dropping seed in the other countries and wait for WC 2026.  The cock men and dem could breed some German women dis year self... :devil:

Mark my words ....dem seeds done sewn already.

Nuf cock went Germany and breed ting ....in 2014 - 2018 it have real german man go be callin TTFF for a sweat if TNT doing good in football .
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2006, 11:28:55 AM »
My biggest fear and concern with this search for any football player with a Trini passport (or Trini links) is that after the World Cup these guys refuse to return home to play again (especially when come of them doh even know where Trinidad is). 
lol. I  was gonna upload/or put the torrent up for the Futbol Mundial episode which featured The beloved soca warriors last week. but if I do it might upset your week.lol

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2006, 11:50:24 AM »
My biggest fear and concern with this search for any football player with a Trini passport (or Trini links) is that after the World Cup these guys refuse to return home to play again (especially when come of them doh even know where Trinidad is). 
lol. I  was gonna upload/or put the torrent up for the Futbol Mundial episode which featured The beloved soca warriors last week. but if I do it might upset your week.lol

up load that torrent boss
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2006, 12:17:20 PM »

They should pass ah law to prevent any Trinidadian using condoms abroad, we might get a few more players out of that. ill assign everybody with a country to visit and breed in within the next 2 years. canada,usa,jamaica and bahrain will not be on the list  :-X

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2006, 12:32:52 PM »
hey anyone got any info on that player i just cannot find his name anywhere
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2006, 05:43:56 PM »
if he isa big playa for dem wa he coming down here for
our only chance is beenie man

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2006, 05:46:52 PM »
this youth in the first team and he scored a goal  brej true talk i bet he will be starting next season
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 10:40:03 PM by triniman »

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2006, 04:50:08 AM »
This is very very very big news if Biseswar will choice TnT.
I'll try to visit an Feyenoord training soon and ask him.

Its very smart of Leo to hire Mario Been, since that is his former trainer.
I see now they will invest a lot of time to try to make him move to play for TnT.

He could choice holland, but there is now and always be a tremendous competition up front in Holland so he could very well choice TnT. Why not ?

This is really what you need a young 17 year old benjamin that will lift up the entire team.

Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2006, 05:33:23 AM »
thanks dutchman...and yeah the kid is supposed to be really talented. i wonder when he'll make a decision.
Hart for president

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2006, 06:29:44 AM »
It is not an easy decision.
Also the Feyenoord fans will not like the idea.
They think the boy should play for Holland and will never ever choice otherwise.
But let's face if you choice Holland you have little change to play except for the one match so they can cap you for the country.
But the fans might be not amused, and that is hard when your 17.
But Feyenoord now has one of the best youth programs in Holland & perhaps they will get more Trini's to Rotterdam. We got one already ;)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2006, 08:09:27 AM »
ducth man iare there alot of west indians trini , JA ETC.in holland? just asking i know there are alot of people from suriname.

but thats a hard choice for the young man indeed . he will for sure make thier under 19 and may be the under 21  squad and plus he has apperances for feyenoord he first team squad.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2006, 09:07:47 AM »
They think the boy should play for Holland and will never ever choice otherwise.
But let's face if you choice Holland you have little change to play except for the one match so they can cap you for the country.
But Feyenoord now has one of the best youth programs in Holland & perhaps they will get more Trini's to Rotterdam. We got one already ;)

We need to sell this kid on tip of making history. Making the WC is only the beginning, if the team come together and becomes a world class team he can be a part something that the world will talke about for years to come.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2006, 09:48:24 AM »

I think the keys are Mario Been, inviting the youthman to the training sessions (it eh have no rule against training with another National Team), and Beenhakker himself talking to him.

The big draw however is Dwight Yorke.  Why?  Small man have to see that regardless of us being a small country he still has the chance to be an international star.  His international caps would be far more than Holland (who knows if he will ever sweat for them?) and he will have a relatively better chance of making a splash on the international stage with us than with the Netherlands.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2006, 01:41:44 PM »
ducth man iare there alot of west indians trini , JA ETC.in holland? just asking i know there are alot of people from suriname.

but thats a hard choice for the young man indeed . he will for sure make thier under 19 and may be the under 21  squad and plus he has apperances for feyenoord he first team squad.
A few but of course not as much as Surinam, Aruba, St Maarten etc etc. You eva hear of Trini Connection based in Holland?
http://www.triniconnection.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2006, 05:08:22 PM »
Nice Gallery at triniconnection....  8)
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2006, 04:57:56 PM »

A few but of course not as much as Surinam, Aruba, St Maarten etc etc. You eva hear of Trini Connection based in Holland?
http://www.triniconnection.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

WOw thanks for the link.
Didn't know we had that many trini's here, they even give parties !! ;)
Even missed one at less then 4 miles from my house !!
On top of that you had to wear black & Red, so it was a true blood, sweat & fete.
Thanks again, I've put my Trini girlfriend on the mailing list!

By the way Triniman
Very little trini's down here but sometimes you hear trini in the supermarkt (can also be london-trin's on a trip), now with the new direct flights from Martinair you meet a few more when you board the planes ;) There are some I think mainly in Rotterdam & Amsterdam ZO ( south east)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 05:03:18 PM by dutchman »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2006, 05:09:39 PM »

WOw thanks for the link.
On top of that you had to wear black & Red, so it was a true blood, sweat & fete.

By the way Triniman
Very little trini's down here but sometimes you hear trini in the supermarkt (can also be london-trin's on a trip), now with the new direct flights from Martinair you meet a few more when you board the planes ;) There are some I think mainly in Rotterdam & Amsterdam ZO ( south east)

Dutchman You Know Them too. :rotfl: :rotfl: You have me laughing.
Why because there is one group of Trinis(about 150 of them old and young) that always on the boat when I go France. When They Full up Duty Free on the Boat. THEY FULL IT UP. All you can here is Trini accent and you have to remember theres alot of other nationalities on the boat, but mostly trinis and some other caribbeans in the duty free.
One old granny her grand chile get rude and take a malibu bottle to his backside, she den say if that was in school in Trinidad yuh woulda get it worse. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2006, 10:16:18 AM »
well sorry to say....Biseswar is a TRUE talent.....hell the man most recognized moment is sending them to the semifinals of the under17 tournament with d winning goal.....he will aim to prove he can take them further.....whether he believes he can outlast and outplay the likes of collins john ryan babbell and all those other dutch talents that seem beter if not as good as him ( i talkin bout under 20's who starred in world cup qualyifiying for holland) then i dont see him in the ORANJE team until next world cup as a benchie....so he beter take with been and leo and come here...beside its not bout if we have kenwyne and stern and all them good fellas....its abouit options so we get d best possible squad

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2006, 03:40:44 PM »
well sorry to say....Biseswar is a TRUE talent.....hell the man most recognized moment is sending them to the semifinals of the under17 tournament with d winning goal.....he will aim to prove he can take them further.....whether he believes he can outlast and outplay the likes of collins john ryan babbell and all those other dutch talents that seem beter if not as good as him ( i talkin bout under 20's who starred in world cup qualyifiying for holland) then i dont see him in the ORANJE team until next world cup as a benchie....so he beter take with been and leo and come here...beside its not bout if we have kenwyne and stern and all them good fellas....its abouit options so we get d best possible squad

Interesting you named Collins John, whould he make it to Germany with Holland? He has double nationality but now has been 'capped' by vBasten & can only hope for Holland. The good thing is that Biseswar talent is showing just that little later, just like his super collegue 'de Guzman'. I know KNVB is very eager to get him capped & will try it realy nice since he can play for Canada too, but on Biseswar possition, we have a lot of dutch strikers already. 
On top of that van Basten has used so many players that I think he can't be adding newbies all the time, those months are a bit over. Hopefully Biseswar goes TnT, you can see with the hiring of the Feyenoord guys Leo will do a lot to get him aboard.
I'll still need to go over and have a chat with him, planned to do that soon.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2006, 04:01:08 PM »
well if he decides red white and black, he will b our future striker and will compliment blackman and a few other youths we have coming up, it will be a deadly team to say de least, whitley, jones, hardest, birchall, edwards, spann, theobald, glenn, it will b a delight tuh watch

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2006, 04:20:59 PM »

WOw thanks for the link.

By the way Triniman

Dutchman You Know Them too. :rotfl: :rotfl: You have me laughing.
Why because there is one group of Trinis(about 150 of them old and young) that always on the boat when I go France. When They Full up Duty Free on the Boat. THEY FULL IT UP. All you can here is Trini accent and you have to remember theres alot of other nationalities on the boat, but mostly trinis and some other caribbeans in the duty free.
One old granny her grand chile get rude and take a malibu bottle to his backside, she den say if that was in school in Trinidad yuh woulda get it worse. :rotfl: :rotfl:

;)The last time I heard it in the local supermarket it was first:
In dutch nice words to the lady at the counter... then they boy had to bring 7 instead of 4 coke bottles.
I couldn't hear all of it but sure he got a good cuss up ... ;D
Anyway many Surinam, Antillians & Kape Verdians here so no doubles but lots of Roti, botervis & soprapo ;) Boy you'll aren't in for a treat in Germany none of that down there, lot's of kabab & lam there.  ;D

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2006, 05:46:28 PM »
well if he decides red white and black, he will b our future striker and will compliment blackman and a few other youths we have coming up, it will be a deadly team to say de least, whitley, jones, hardest, birchall, edwards, spann, theobald, glenn, it will b a delight tuh watch

hardest eh even playing now yuh think he go be around next campaing

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2006, 07:59:24 PM »
hey this youth is  not be elligible for us just translated 2 dutch articles this youth parents from suriname

http://www.versatel.nl/tv/voetbal/nieuws/articles/2006/01/18/75955/index.xml

Diego Biseswar do not end up on the WK coming summer in Germany for Trinidad and Tobago. I have no link with Trinidad from my family really. I had been also surprised that Mr Beenhakker examined me against Vitesse, empty the seventeen-year-old outside player of Feyenoord from in AD. T and T's bondscoach leo Beenhakker had indications that Biseswar had, however, roots on the islands lie. Brio is however of Surinamese descends. Biseswar ended up already for several Dutch selection teams. He was including of the party at oranje -17 on the WK in peru. Biseswar made one's debut previous season under Ruud Gullit in the head power of Feyenoord. This season he played five duels (one goal) in the eredivisie.

http://hagenvoetbalsite.web-log.nl/log/4667995

Biseswar do not qualify for the national team of Trinidad & Tobago. The 17 person whose birthday it is Feyenoorder does not possess a passport of the island group and there existed tevens no family links with the country which itself surprisingly placed football for the WK. Diego Biseswar have Surinamese parents and have a Dutch passport leo Beenhakker, the bondscoach of Trinidad & Tobago, had been persuaded of it that Biseswar have a passport of Trinidad and thereby with that country is possible to the WK in Germany. That was also the reason why Don leo the attacker examined Sunday during the away match of Feyenoord against Vitesse.

http://world.altavista.com/tr
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 08:17:09 AM by triniman »

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2006, 10:20:47 PM »
hey this youth is  not be elligible for us just translated 2 dutch articles this youth parentds from suriname

http://www.versatel.nl/tv/voetbal/nieuws/articles/2006/01/18/75955/index.xml

Diego Biseswar do not end up on the WK coming summer in Germany for Trinidad and Tobago. I have no link with Trinidad from my family really. I had been also surprised that Mr Beenhakker examined me against Vitesse, empty the seventeen-year-old outside player of Feyenoord from in AD. T and T's bondscoach leo Beenhakker had indications that Biseswar had, however, roots on the islands lie. Brio is however of Surinamese descends. Biseswar ended up already for several Dutch selection teams. He was including of the party at oranje -17 on the WK in peru. Biseswar made one's debut previous season under Ruud Gullit in the head power of Feyenoord. This season he played five duels (one goal) in the eredivisie.

http://hagenvoetbalsite.web-log.nl/log/4667995

Biseswar do not qualify for the national team of Trinidad & Tobago. The 17 person whose birthday it is Feyenoorder does not possess a passport of the island group and there existed tevens no family links with the country which itself surprisingly placed football for the WK. Diego Biseswar have Surinamese parents and have a Dutch passport leo Beenhakker, the bondscoach of Trinidad & Tobago, had been persuaded of it that Biseswar have a passport of Trinidad and thereby with that country is possible to the WK in Germany. That was also the reason why Don leo the attacker examined Sunday during the away match of Feyenoord against Vitesse.

http://world.altavista.com/tr

so how does ttff release a statement saying hes of trini nationality?? haha real bush league.....he either is or he isnt. ttff should spend time making accurate releases,like how citizens can apply for some of the 8% tix.
Hart for president

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2006, 06:32:15 AM »
i checked so much website and when translate the youth was real shocked and said his parents are from Suriname.. Well maybe the"press officer/TTFF"should HAVE throughly  investigated  his eligibility  contact him through the club etc etc.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2006, 08:45:07 AM »
I would really like to know where Shaun Fuentes gets his info from. You have to source the news first and then write about it... not write about it frist...  :rotfl:

Only in the TTFF..... Maybe he studing Jack Wanrer business to much and not focusing on his job or just maybe he might be correct, lets wait and see .... :devil:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2006, 09:01:18 AM »
Well, ah waiting to hear from de TTFF now..
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>