0 (0%)
Tottenham
0 (0%)
Shakhtar Donetsk
0 (0%)
Valencia
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: UEFA Champions League Thread  (Read 297950 times)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: Champions League Thread, 2011/2012
« Reply #660 on: September 14, 2011, 01:49:29 PM »
ManU does really get a lot of help from them refs boi...wayss. That's why they always have the confidence to play they game and come back, whilst the other team always gets frustrated when the calls not going their way!  :cursing:

Big Up!
WHAT A$$NESS YOU REALLY TALKIN MAN?!?! Every call of question was shown on instant replay and look legit.  The only call that wasn't called in the whole half was Evans hand ball and that was because the referee was blind-sided.  And what dat have to wit Ryan Giggs equalizing goal.  Both teams score good goals...I don't see your point!!!

Ofcourse you won't see my point  ;) But carry on. Game start back  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: September 14, 2011, 02:01:52 PM »
Haters alive and well . Good to see lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: September 14, 2011, 02:09:17 PM »
ManU does really get a lot of help from them refs boi...wayss. That's why they always have the confidence to play they game and come back, whilst the other team always gets frustrated when the calls not going their way!  :cursing:

Big Up!
WHAT A$$NESS YOU REALLY TALKIN MAN?!?! Every call of question was shown on instant replay and look legit.  The only call that wasn't called in the whole half was Evans hand ball and that was because the referee was blind-sided.  And what dat have to wit Ryan Giggs equalizing goal.  Both teams score good goals...I don't see your point!!!

Ref wasn't blindsided... he waved play on.  I think the letter of the law states that there must be intent for a handball to be called.  If that's the case then the argument can be made that there was no intent by Evans... but he had the ball trapped for about a second w/o making any attempt to move it out of the way.  If "intent" is not required then that's a clear hand ball... and should have been called.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: September 14, 2011, 02:12:25 PM »
Cavani!!!!!!

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: September 14, 2011, 02:14:26 PM »
never ever ever sleep on cavani

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: September 14, 2011, 02:21:46 PM »
lindegaard looking better than Da Gea
Youtube Channel

Offline masterblaster

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: September 14, 2011, 02:40:30 PM »

Big Up!

Ref wasn't blindsided... he waved play on.  I think the letter of the law states that there must be intent for a handball to be called.  If that's the case then the argument can be made that there was no intent by Evans... but he had the ball trapped for about a second w/o making any attempt to move it out of the way.  If "intent" is not required then that's a clear hand ball... and should have been called.
D ref wave play on because he didn't see the hand ball and benfica players were calling for the freekick.  So he needed to let them know that they should continue playin

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: September 14, 2011, 02:42:42 PM »

Big Up!

D ref wave play on because he didn't see the hand ball and benfica players were calling for the freekick.  So he needed to let them know that they should continue playin

That makes no sense fella, refs usually wave play on because of how they interpret an event or advantage.  If he didn't see he wouldnt have anything to wave play on in response to.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: September 14, 2011, 03:01:38 PM »
Some nail biting from ManU. Benfica have a wicked Counter attack. Good game!

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: September 27, 2011, 03:08:03 PM »
Like Man U choking on dey food boy! 2 draws?

Allyuh realise Bayern has conceded 1 goal this season in all competitions? That's 11 clean sheets in a row after 12 games!
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: September 27, 2011, 03:19:24 PM »
oh Man City...
How bout Carlos refuse to come on at half-time... these men have life sweet too bad yes.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/962673/roberto-mancini:-carlos-tevez-%27refused%27-to-play-for-city?cc=5901

Tevez 'refused' to play for City
September 27, 2011

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Roberto Mancini has claimed striker Carlos Tevez refused to come on as a substitute for Manchester City in their 2-0 loss to Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Tuesday night.

Mancini turned to Tevez in the second half of City's European match at the Allianz Arena as his side trailed 2-0 following a first-half brace from Bayern forward Mario Gomez.

But, speaking after the defeat, the Italian coach has suggested Tevez, who was linked with a move away from the club in the summer although a move failed to materialise, would not enter the fray when Mancini looked to alter City's fortunes.

More to follow...

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: September 27, 2011, 03:32:15 PM »
I wonder how United shaky defence will look when Vidic come back boy?
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 27, 2011, 04:13:09 PM »
I thought Man U was in ah easy group?  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: September 27, 2011, 04:20:50 PM »
dat de gea fella....lol...

giggsy11

« Reply #674 on: September 27, 2011, 04:25:11 PM »
I thought Man U was in ah easy group?  ;D

Big Up!

Dem fellas who dos be bleeting that stuff dos forget players dos get injured, lose form or play good shit when dey ready. I don't under estimate any side before we get the win. 

giggsy11

« Reply #675 on: September 27, 2011, 04:29:02 PM »
dat de gea fella....lol...

What did he do for you tuh be ridin his jock so hard?

giggsy11

« Reply #676 on: September 27, 2011, 05:48:59 PM »
oh Man City...
How bout Carlos refuse to come on at half-time... these men have life sweet too bad yes.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/962673/roberto-mancini:-carlos-tevez-%27refused%27-to-play-for-city?cc=5901

Tevez 'refused' to play for City
September 27, 2011

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Roberto Mancini has claimed striker Carlos Tevez refused to come on as a substitute for Manchester City in their 2-0 loss to Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Tuesday night.

Mancini turned to Tevez in the second half of City's European match at the Allianz Arena as his side trailed 2-0 following a first-half brace from Bayern forward Mario Gomez.

But, speaking after the defeat, the Italian coach has suggested Tevez, who was linked with a move away from the club in the summer although a move failed to materialise, would not enter the fray when Mancini looked to alter City's fortunes.

More to follow...

I like Mancini as a manager. He pulls not punches with his players and he holds them accountable. And he is not afraid to stand up to dem. Tevez is 4th choice after he thought he was indespensable.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 27, 2011, 06:29:05 PM »
expert analysis on the tevez situation from dwight yorke.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SSAC14bAnNU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SSAC14bAnNU</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 27, 2011, 07:37:33 PM »
tevez playing days will be over soon , if he carries on like that. He like a spoil child
Youtube Channel

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 27, 2011, 07:41:50 PM »
Walk in the park

HAHAHA @ City...  I still think they will win that group though but its good for United because it can affect their league performances... Chelsea and Arsenal have tricky groups too

f**k off haha

I hope your team really consider Benfica and Basle walks in the park, that way I''l enjoy it when alyuh get poison...

Man U fans..don't say i didn't warn y'all

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 27, 2011, 07:46:31 PM »
Walk in the park

HAHAHA @ City...  I still think they will win that group though but its good for United because it can affect their league performances... Chelsea and Arsenal have tricky groups too

f**k off haha

I hope your team really consider Benfica and Basle walks in the park, that way I''l enjoy it when alyuh get poison...

Man U fans..don't say i didn't warn y'all

Doh study we business nah , we will take care of our self  :yellowcard:
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 27, 2011, 08:20:21 PM »
Shocked to see Yorke and Souness side by side  like nutten ever happen between dem, lol

...but in all seriousness, real poor by Tevez.  I dunno, call me old school, but these players don't realize what a privilege it is to be playing a child's game at it's highest level and being paid a king's ransom to do it.  Doesn't mean you put up with anything to keep enjoying that privilege, but yuh have to have respect for the game and for your club.  You can't undermine yuh manager and disrespect yuh team mates like that... nothing good can ever come of that.  Same issue I had with KJ not wanting to suit up for Southampton when he forced the transfer to Sunderland.  Certain things yuh juss doh do, and if I was Mancini he was getting buried on the bench... or better yet, on the first bus out ah town.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: September 27, 2011, 08:36:09 PM »
Shocked to see Yorke and Souness side by side  like nutten ever happen between dem, lol

...but in all seriousness, real poor by Tevez.  I dunno, call me old school, but these players don't realize what a privilege it is to be playing a child's game at it's highest level and being paid a king's ransom to do it.  Doesn't mean you put up with anything to keep enjoying that privilege, but yuh have to have respect for the game and for your club.  You can't undermine yuh manager and disrespect yuh team mates like that... nothing good can ever come of that.  Same issue I had with KJ not wanting to suit up for Southampton when he forced the transfer to Sunderland.  Certain things yuh juss doh do, and if I was Mancini he was getting buried on the bench... or better yet, on the first bus out ah town.

That eh old skool....that's just reasonable.  The guy is not grounded and clearly has attitude problems
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 27, 2011, 11:34:42 PM »
expert analysis on the tevez situation from dwight yorke.

Quite good analysis from Souness. You HAVE to want to help your team. Also, the bit about being a disruptive influence; whispering in the other players' ears is spot on. He also briefly alludes to the fact that Fergie did not sign Tevez for a reason... He figured out that Tevez, Jaroobchian (sp?) et al were too much trouble to deal with. Can you imagine Tevez as an influence on the younger players? City is trying to build something real and Mancini needs to show a firm hand. I suspect the owners will back him on this and Tevez will be on his way. The only problem is getting someone to take him on.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 11:38:03 PM by Cantona007 »
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: September 28, 2011, 01:03:08 PM »
Hyland on de bench again against Bayer Leverkusen...

However Genk travel with a few injured men out so I confident in him getting a few minutes tonight at least
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 28, 2011, 02:11:12 PM »
was hopin hyland come on so bad that i blight a man...look like a horrible injury..now hyland is on..make it count!

Offline masterblaster

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 28, 2011, 02:13:04 PM »
Hyland just come on dey...Let's see him in the last 20 mins

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 28, 2011, 02:14:31 PM »
is hyland playin CB?

Offline masterblaster

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 28, 2011, 02:16:02 PM »
is hyland playin CB?
Yeh it look like it to me....WOW!!!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 28, 2011, 02:31:38 PM »
is hyland playin CB?
Yeh it look like it to me....WOW!!!

not too, too surprising... as Genk had several injuries plus now as mukumsplau say ah man get a horrific injury.

de coach musbe watching Hyland as ah utility man.. and send him to fill a gap
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>