April 26, 2024, 12:38:19 AM

Poll

Should he be reconsidered. ?

Yes
50 (62.5%)
No
30 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: A message from #1 Spalker...  (Read 13127 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
A message from #1 Spalker...
« on: January 15, 2006, 03:47:03 PM »
Dear Flex & everyone else on the SW.net forum.

I would like to apologise for my inappropriate posting of the 'Latas getting shot' message.
This is not the kinda stuff that would usually come from me. As you would know for Occonorg, I was sorta pressured into doing it by my friend, not to say that i wasnt guilty....as i sure was as guilty for allowing it....
But I would like to sincerely apologise for the Uprising that resulted, as it was not meant to get so serious.
But what i can tell you for sure, is that I have really and trully learnt my lesson....seriously !
Cuz I didnt realize de consequences.
But I (#1 Spalker) promise you, that I will never do such a malicious thing again as long as im in the sw.net forum.

Yours Truly.
Jason Samas.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A message from #1 Spalker...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 03:50:31 PM »
my question is: What was he trying to acheive ?

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 03:54:44 PM »
watch spalker  i personnaly wen i found out it was a hoax i wanted to injure you buh it takes a brave man to apologize   

so i forgive u    but please give your friend a hart hit on the head for all of us here at socawarriors.net

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 03:59:40 PM »
Not trying to influence anybody else's opinion but I voted no.

He had ample opportunity to come clean early but decided to claim ignorance and even pretended to be victim. I personally didn't think for a minute that he wasn't being sincere, guess I was wrong.

Added to the fact the nature of the post was just nasty and irresponsible. Why call that on Latas? I don't know. Men here love the man, LOVE LATAS, what if he has family reading the board?

The fella is just idle and would not be missed by me with his ever-changing forum names.

Most importantly I am glad that is finally resolved whether he posts again or not doh matter to me cause I write him off.

Just my two cents.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 04:02:58 PM »
it takes a big man to admit he was wrong! i say the yute deserve a chance...
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2006, 04:05:23 PM »
Jason

Now I have no idea who you are, I don't know what your situation with your friend/s were.
But, we all make mistakes in life, and hopefully we all can find the sense to understand what we
did wrong and learn from it.

So you know what Jason, forgiven but you have to understand that several of us won't forget.

Blessed :beermug:

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2006, 04:09:30 PM »
throw the book at him

I know he could still read the board

So Spalker first off yuh should ah come with ah original name but that aside wha yuh do was real shit dread. Nothing wrong with making ah skylark but yuh really overdo it dey. To compound the issue even more yuh lie on top of it. This is the same reason the older heads doh post i.e Touches, Andre Samuel and co because of the influx ah childesness.

Right now sw.net in the public eye for more than one reason and doing that shit could ah hinder the progress of the site.

One like me I would ah throw the book at yuh but I think they should give yuh ah ban and then a lil probation and make sure yuh behave yuh lil ass.

Més que un club.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2006, 04:28:12 PM »
Spalker ent 2 yellows make a red
FLex say you have 1 but I say you should have 2 for the Crap you was doing during the Bahrain build up

My say, let the youth read, but not post.
Perhaps just for a year ban or so
And the only reason I say that is cause you is a young man and sometimes young man does play the ass with out knowing what it really causing...."Cuz I didnt realize de consequences" as you stated ...
i know I was 15 once too.

otherwise Id say life time ban from now.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2006, 04:31:05 PM »
Ricky ah have a feeling Fedex lorse yuh ball somewhere too  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2006, 04:32:33 PM »
Ricky ah have a feeling Fedex lorse yuh ball somewhere too  ;D

YEah boss, das actually my hidden agenda, I only being nice to he cause ah want meh ball

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2006, 04:33:42 PM »
As the old saying goes... joke is joke, but damn joke aint no joke...
I am all for forgiving and I do believe it takes a lot of guts to admit what you did. But I kinda have to agree with JDB... If Flex and them did find out who it was, would you have continued?? or in the future make the same kinda bad jokes?? I don't know the answer, but I really feel you would have, I just feel you sorry yuh get ketch....Anyway
When Flex decides you mature enough to be back I will be cool with dat.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2006, 04:40:05 PM »
It came as a shock to me that one of our own soca warrior supporter would make a joke like that. I don't know you mr spalker but you really let me down and i sure many other forum members. I hope you learn your lesson and for me i forgive you but you have to be punish in some way. As for me i don't know what kind of punishment you should get but i hope the moderators and forum members come up with some kind of punishment to fit the crime.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2006, 04:40:43 PM »
As the old saying goes... joke is joke, but damn joke aint no joke...
I am all for forgiving and I do believe it takes a lot of guts to admit what you did. But I kinda have to agree with JDB... If Flex and them did find out who it was, would you have continued?? or in the future make the same kinda bad jokes?? I don't know the answer, but I really feel you would have, I just feel you sorry yuh get ketch....Anyway
When Flex decides you mature enough to be back I will be cool with dat.

It goes without saying that I cool with whatever Flex, Tallman or the majority of the board decide too.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2006, 05:36:07 PM »
If I were spalker, I'd be too embarrassed to post again......ban or no ban
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2006, 05:46:21 PM »
The man made ah post he thought would be funny (just like pranks everyone does) and it blow up in his face. He denied and played stupid, until it was proven it was he. BUT.. he apologize and I'm sure he learned a lesson.

The man say he sorry... dat good enough for me..cause I know I did real stupid things in the name of a laugh before.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 06:29:58 PM by Jumbie »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2006, 05:51:02 PM »
Jumbie, it have many ways to ban someone not just by IP, but we cannot reveal this in public....
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2006, 05:54:11 PM »
HELL NO .The man should be banned for LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEE. As a christian I believe in forgiveness but there is something as presumptious sin. So he know that what he did was wrong and still did it. BAN HIS TAIL.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2006, 05:55:20 PM »
HI All,

I for one know how angry , and totally upset everyone was regarding the actions 1 Spalker allowed to be perpitrated. But let us not forget a couple things and try to be fair as well as put things in perspective.

1. This is a young man. We must put our selves back at that age.. I am sure there are MANY stories one  can remeber from thier youth that would definitely be frowned on if you were caught.. He was caught, and he has been chastised, and he may very well be for a long while to come, but he made the very brave first step.

2. Punishment.. Yes I agree with you guys on that.. And i am Quite sure he WILL pay in way which are highly constructive to us all.. I am sure is prepared to accept any course of action that will be met out his way.. But I will say this, I personally dont agree with his banishment from the site.

3. Kicker, I agree with yuh.. He may be embarassed to post again. Shit I will be embarassed to post again.. But somehow i get the feeling that he has a lil bit more character and he will suck it up and post something no matter the result, no matter the respone.. Once ofcourse he ensures he gets his facts straight and does not post propaganda again... Cause he know we en tolerating that shit no more..

4. We must Not be hypocritical.Big man does do shit so just imagine ah teenager. Panday and Manning does do all kinda ting and people does still vote fuh dem. Yorke & Latas do dey shit and we take dem back. But i agree that he cannot fawk up like that again.!!

Give de youth ah chance..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2006, 05:56:41 PM »
confess and tell we yuh iz nakid and all is forgiven.

come back and post boy
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2006, 06:28:40 PM »
I say forgive him, but I ask this first, I would like to hit him 2 hard cuff first.... and if he pass de test he could come through.....

Nah boy, that was an asshole joke, and if yuh smart enough to think about it then yuh smart enough to know it was a dotish joke, you must accept what yuh did and still not try and make it look like yuh friend encourage yuh.... accept yuh blame like a man....

You deserve to be forgiven, everybody does make mistakes, but that facking joke was de ultimate asshole joke I ever see in meh life, like yuh mix with KKK blood..... and RF is yuh mother....

Dont let it happen again......

PS: That yellow card this is a good idea....
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 06:29:54 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2006, 06:29:02 PM »
The guy is 15, played the ass and got caught.

I do believe some punishment is necessary, for him, as well as the rest of us to know that we all have a responsibility to this site and that there is a level of decorum that we must all adhere to.

However, a lifetime ban is way too harsh.
TnT Patriot

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2006, 07:37:03 PM »
We are all capable of sin/wrong doing, anyone on the forum devoid of sin for their life please cast the first stone.

Once the indvidual in question is truly remorseful for the wrong that he has done, I would think that his reinstatement is at the very least worth consideration.

Bless
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2006, 07:47:12 PM »
He young so I will excuse him. The lying was uncalled for but he's not the only person to lie on the internet. Hope he really learns something from this.

Doh ban him for life
Tallman........yuh could do a lil month suspension or something? Other than that 2 hard tap will suffice.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2006, 07:54:13 PM »
I voted yes, but I think he should be banned for a few months, possibly till after the WC. and if/when he does return he must have the same screen name, so we know who he is.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2006, 08:29:18 PM »
nah boy...

tellin me latapy dead so.

You can re-enstate him but i eh go forgive he... all he post go be tainted.

If i was he i wouldnt want to post. I could only support from the shadows.

Seriously disgraceful man.

We all have alot of groing to do no matter what our age or situation. Jason have ALOT of it to do.

If I was to ever to something so ignorant i would have to punish mehself.

I say yuh hadda have ah web cast on the site on sometime this week of you hiting yourself in the face wit ah frying pan.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2006, 09:34:26 PM »
I think  we should all forgive but NOT forget....

My sentence:

1.  A 5 months ban: Starting January 16th and ending June 16th...thus he will not be able to post for part of the worldcup.

2. On probation from June 16th 2006 to December31st 2006.
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2006, 09:36:43 PM »
Jason i really hope yuh learn something from this, Yuh make a really serious joke dey and yuh had a lot of people falling for it...As JDB said what if de man has a family member on the site reading this??? Am not a family member to him and when i saw that stupid post my heart started racing like it was meh brother.. I really hope you learn something from this and what ever Flex and Tallman decideds to do i'll support them!!!!

Blessed :chilling:

truetrini

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2006, 10:19:21 PM »
I say forgive him, but I ask this first, I would like to hit him 2 hard cuff first.... and if he pass de test he could come through.....

Nah boy, that was an asshole joke, and if yuh smart enough to think about it then yuh smart enough to know it was a dotish joke, you must accept what yuh did and still not try and make it look like yuh friend encourage yuh.... accept yuh blame like a man....

You deserve to be forgiven, everybody does make mistakes, but that facking joke was de ultimate asshole joke I ever see in meh life, like yuh mix with KKK blood..... and RF is yuh mother....

Dont let it happen again......

PS: That yellow card this is a good idea....

Mixed with KKK blood and Rf is he modder..Sam yuh funny no ass boy...Lord! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2006, 10:37:47 PM »
Dat was a serious matter and get rell men vex but he young...a total ban is something a lil harsh. It take a big man to say sorry, even after he get ban he coulda just walk away and forget about we but he didn't.

I messed up a few big times around dat age and am living my second chance now. A lil punishment and let him back in. D good thing is that he was caught and hopefully go stop d foolishness.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2006, 10:38:20 PM »
dat was jackass post to de nth degree........but a lengthy suspension is ok with me....make it so he cyah have no kinda access tuh de board ...at least from the ip addresses used.....suspension will be up after the WC. plenty football talk go be happening during dah time. he go still acces tuh de board if hr go by ah pardnah or sumting ( even man in jail does get dey hands on contraband so say wha!)
...ah mite be wrong but wasnt it proven dat an active poster made a mess of the old board before.....not to the degree of dis post, but he was still allowed to post without any penalty....glass house and big stone coming een tuh play hear...suspend but not de death penalty
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 10:42:45 PM by Tongue »

1]; } ?>