April 19, 2024, 04:07:23 PM

Poll

Should he be reconsidered. ?

Yes
50 (62.5%)
No
30 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: A message from #1 Spalker...  (Read 13091 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: A message from #1 Spalker...
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2006, 11:50:16 PM »
I think  we should all forgive but NOT forget....

My sentence:

1.  A 5 months ban: Starting January 16th and ending June 16th...thus he will not be able to post for part of the worldcup.

2. On probation from June 16th 2006 to December31st 2006.

Yellow card I think by his profile name you should put like a yellow card so he and everyone knows he messed up and after sixmonths from the original post if he doh messup again then remove the card. Forgive de man but doh forget. til probation over.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2006, 12:14:27 AM »
I voted yes, but only because of his age and he say he sorry..ah agree with most points given here, for or against..and he done get enuff pong for this so I ent go add to it. Friday ah like that idea of having a yellow card by his name..but it should be for life, because if he mess up one more time, now or in 2022 is ban for life for he..and Flex and company, I don't think he should be allowed to change his user/screen name again. We want to know when and what he posting, if and when he is allowed to come back.

Big Up, we all deserve a second chance!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline ballfever

• Jr. Warrior
  • Dream d'dream, live d'game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2006, 03:44:03 AM »
yellow card by he profile name - agreed
ban till after WC (NOT lifetime) - agreed
forgivin ah man because ah he age? - HELL NO! :shameonyou:

ah forgivin d breddren because he apologise...plain an simple.age doh buy nutten wit me. big men does do shit and defend it to dey death...spalker say sorry, so he go get ah bligh.
buh understan dis #1 spalker...two yellow=RED! once is a mistake, twice is a f*ckin habit!
if yuh check mih heart in mih chest, mix up wit d'red blood, it have a black & white stripe somewhere in dey!.....long b4 foot ball,durin' world cup and after..T&T FOREVER! WE COUNTRY, WE SPIRIT,WE VIBES! WARRIOR NATION!

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2006, 03:47:46 AM »
A good bullpistle is in order. Banning ent enough.  I volunteer, too. :bringiton:
BORN TO DO IT

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2006, 08:36:20 AM »
Banning alone will not do the trick. What can prevent him from going to a partner house and posting???
If he say Latapy break he leg and cyah play in de WC is ah bad frigging joke , but to say the man what he say... Nah man, as a youth I make real stupid joke, in fact I still make joke all the time, but at that age I believe yuh know better than to make joke about man dying... As someone posted, this is internet, you doh know who from his family or close to him might have seen that... Picture that as yuh brethren and yuh read that and how you would feel..
I don't think a lifetime ban is in order, but a plain ban and probation is not enough..

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2006, 09:04:40 AM »
Banning alone will not do the trick. What can prevent him from going to a partner house and posting???
If he say Latapy break he leg and cyah play in de WC is ah bad frigging joke , but to say the man what he say... Nah man, as a youth I make real stupid joke, in fact I still make joke all the time, but at that age I believe yuh know better than to make joke about man dying... As someone posted, this is internet, you doh know who from his family or close to him might have seen that... Picture that as yuh brethren and yuh read that and how you would feel..
I don't think a lifetime ban is in order, but a plain ban and probation is not enough..

What else you want to do boy.? We cyar beat him... !!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

truetrini

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2006, 09:19:29 AM »
we could give him de Trinity Cross.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2006, 09:36:21 AM »
we could give him de Trinity Cross.

It's the Trini way

how else to honour a man when he doing shit that shower him with accolades.

Més que un club.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2006, 09:39:24 AM »
 :rotfl: trinity cross

alright fellers i used to tief textbook in school and downstairs consort mall with ah pardna and sell them by the bookstore downstairs expresshouse. now i is ah big man and in ah way i feel like society forgive me and now i turned my life around. we all know no matter what #1 says we go pong him but everything is forgivable. jah forgave us so who is us to judge another man's mistakes and say its bigger than ours
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2006, 09:45:57 AM »

alright fellers i used to tief textbook in school and downstairs consort mall with ah pardna and sell them by the bookstore downstairs expresshouse. now i is ah big man and in ah way i feel like society forgive me and now i turned my life around. we all know no matter what #1 says we go pong him but everything is forgivable. jah forgave us so who is us to judge another man's mistakes and say its bigger than ours

i totally agree with Morvant....we cannot judge anybody. who are we to be judging? we should forgive others thier trespasses right? forgiveness is fundamental and it is necessary!!!
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

truetrini

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2006, 09:59:29 AM »

i totally agree with Morvant....we cannot judge anybody. who are we to be judging? we should forgive others thier trespasses right? forgiveness is fundamental and it is necessary!!!

I not saying doh forgive...not me sah!  I beg fuh forgiveness many times already!

I saying man ahve tuh pay de consequences doh!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2006, 10:25:27 AM »
The guy is 15, played the ass and got caught.

I do believe some punishment is necessary, for him, as well as the rest of us to know that we all have a responsibility to this site and that there is a level of decorum that we must all adhere to.

However, a lifetime ban is way too harsh.
I dunno all de specifics...but I agree with de spirit of this post.  The guy is young, a mistake was made, he did what many often do...they recoil in shame from their misbegotten handiwork.  He's subsequently had time to think about it, was man enough to admit his error and has seemingly thrown himself at the mercy of the board.  Beyond public shaming, some form of punishment is necessary...but all this ban talk sounds excessive.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2006, 10:34:22 AM »
with winnipeg, sting pana and bimblast scarce these days we need more people to bobolize so let him back in

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2006, 10:53:39 AM »
Dear Flex & everyone else on the SW.net forum.

I would like to apologise for my inappropriate posting of the 'Latas getting shot' message.
This is not the kinda stuff that would usually come from me. As you would know for Occonorg, I was sorta pressured into doing it by my friend, not to say that i wasnt guilty....as i sure was as guilty for allowing it....
But I would like to sincerely apologise for the Uprising that resulted, as it was not meant to get so serious.
But what i can tell you for sure, is that I have really and trully learnt my lesson....seriously !
Cuz I didnt realize de consequences.
But I (#1 Spalker) promise you, that I will never do such a malicious thing again as long as im in the sw.net forum.

Yours Truly.
Jason Samas.
I feal we should Gave de yute a bligh.. He was big enough to sey he sorry.. but small enough to wish sum bullsh&t like dat about another person..Also wid no disrespect to moderators I know several other boards where postings are screen and if someone cant name there source posting will be pulled maybe our moderators need to cum up wid sumthin like dat so fools like this yute can't post bullsh&t innah we forum.....
my 2 cents..
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2006, 11:10:41 AM »
aye warmonga in ah perfect world I would agree wid that but it would be difficult i would imagine, unless day put dat new moderator to work to earn he keep  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
[size=07pt]ppl on de west coast are de BEST, Ent? and ya would need one JEZ for Morvantman[/size]

If dats d case i nominate morvantman to weed out all d shit posts. He d most qualified at dat  ;D

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2006, 12:19:59 PM »
Sr Warriors....allyuh fellas real dread boy.... >:(
I was going to say give him a suspension and if he coming to the board sweat, make him double the drinks or the food.
But after reading capodetutticapi post...ah wondering if he should even be invited to the sweat.  It might have too much violence.

I agree that a suspension and shame would each him to refrain from such nefarious perniciouness...
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2006, 04:04:56 PM »
oconnorg ..like yuh misunderstanding me.. I don't want de man banned for life, I just think a six months ban and probation is too easy.Let him channel his energy into something that will benefit the forum.. Eg: Do some research for Flex and let Flex post it on de site.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2006, 04:07:23 PM »

I agree that a suspension and shame would each him to refrain from such nefarious perniciouness...
watch how yu using dem big words dey bredda I had to draw for mi book to translate dem ting!!!!!!!  ;D
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2006, 05:25:24 PM »
perniciousness... william shakespear used it in romeo and juliette.

dangerous.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2006, 05:32:51 PM »
Let the man come back and post!!! Who is we that we cant forgive somebody???. The youth is only 15, I could think of worse things he could be doing right now, let him stay in the forum and post.

..but he still deserve a lil ole fashion cut arse!!!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2006, 05:42:09 PM »
Let the man come back and post!!! Who is we that we cant forgive somebody???. The youth is only 15, I could think of worse things he could be doing right now, let him stay in the forum and post.

..but he still deserve a lil ole fashion cut arse!!!

ah LITTLE.

Think of how much cut arse yuh wuz gettin from mami when yuh geh home and it dark?

YUH MEAN A SERIOUS CUT ARSE.  And we could use modern teconogical advances in torture to.

ah goin to see de movie Hostel to get prepare for de punishment.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2006, 05:47:11 PM »
I like the ole fshion way, we could make him kneel down on a coconut grater while holding a brick over he head,  ;D

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2006, 06:03:23 PM »
   HEAR YE HEAR YE....LONG LIVE THE KING

LATAPY
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2006, 06:15:12 PM »
ah hope u learn ur lesson but you'll never be forgiven for an asshole joke like dat

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2006, 06:22:40 PM »
with winnipeg, sting pana and bimblast scarce these days we need more people to bobolize so let him back in

Send him back......he go get nuff licks in here.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2006, 10:24:03 PM »
bring him back but don't forget the yellow card
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2006, 05:50:08 AM »
My first read of the post an ah knew it was a prank post.
Right away de  moderators ketch de man an he start breakisng dat it was not he.
Dis is an indisciplined youth an ah sure Flex talk to him an advise him tuh apologise an see what de forum say.
What to do with him now ?
Ah ban will probably sen him away an make him go in internet cafe an post more shit fuh bad mind, jus allowing him back on setting ah bad precedent fuh his own maturity development.

Boy stay in de forum but know ah watching yuh an de man upstairs watching an be very carefull with everything yuh do in life , because when redemption time come yuh better be ready.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2006, 09:14:48 AM »
FLex u can unblock his IP address. Bring him back, but he has to start back from 0 posts as a newbie warrior!!

and whatever name he chooses, we on the forum should all be able to identify its him. It's like the sex offenders list. He'll be known for life!!

It'll remind him of the folly of his ways, everytime he comes on the forum!!
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2006, 09:41:02 AM »
As a journalist Spalker you should be the first one to check your sources of information and check again. Let this be a lesson to you to excercise restraint and discretion in your reporting and not the he said she said rant and rave approach

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2006, 09:41:22 AM »
We is a family on here.  And all families have imps in it.  ent?  Well this is we imps... but he is we family still.  

Bring him een, Flex.  But he hadda start from scratch as Fli! say, and we hadda know is he when he start anew.

1]; } ?>