April 27, 2024, 11:19:49 AM

Author Topic: new argentine talent  (Read 3521 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
new argentine talent
« on: January 17, 2006, 03:27:38 PM »
some men might cuss me for this ...but i kinda vague here.....i got a glimpse of a youngster a few nights ago .. i think they said 17 yrs old...and i believe it was independiente...vz  river plate...i tought i heard his name was EDWARDO...HE SCORED A DOUBLE FOR INDEPENDIENTE....the kid look real talented....and i not talking bout tricks and ting.....anyone got any info....??/...tallman ??..yuh know bout him ???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: new argentine talent
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 03:38:27 PM »
Saw the youth too.  He score ah serious bullet on River Plate's keeper.  He look real skillful on the bal. Great upside potential.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 03:49:58 PM »
Was he the number 10 up front? he look real impressive. another tevez type player, small, crisp touches and a wicked bullet...
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 04:02:32 PM »
His name is Sergio Aguero.  Look some news

Amazing Aguero, Lux in good shape

Independiente opened its year with a well deserved 2-1 victory over River Plate thanks to a double strike from magnificent 17 year old Sergio Aguero.
River Plate took a 4th minute lead in very fortunate fashion when Gaston Machin's clearance deflected off Gabriel Loeschbor and found itself in the back of the net.
In the 25th minute Sergio Aguero put Independiente on level terms with a spectacular long distance effort. But the boy wonder was at it once again, putting the side from Avellaneda in the lead in the 38th minute with a breathtaking individual effort.
Independiente could have extended its lead, but River goalkeeper German Lux kept out several good efforts.
Julio Cesar Falcioni's side fully deserved the victory.
source : Goal.com

Chelsea keep tabs on Independiente whiz Aguero
tribalfootball.com - November 8, 2005

Chelsea have asked Independiente to keep them informed of midfielder Sergio Aguero's situation.
The 17 year-old has been likened to Diego Maradona and is regarded as a bigger talent at his age than Barcelona starlet Lionel Messi.
Along with Chelsea, Inter Milan have also been in contact with Independiente about Aguero's availability.

Villarreal Bid For ‘The New Messi’

12/2/2005 11:24:00 AM
Villarreal have made a bid to sign Sergio Agüero, a player dubbed ‘The new Lionel Messi’.
The Spanish club’s advisor José Manuel Llaneza met with the president of the player’s club Independiente on Wednesday and apparently made a bid of 12 million euros.
Inter Milan, Juventus, Chelsea and Real Madrid are also said to be interested in Agüero but Villarreal are the only club to have made a bid.
Independiente apparently want more for the player and seem unwilling to let him go until just before next year’s World Cup but Villarreal want to sign him in the January transfer window.
Villarreal are set to come face-to-face with the real Lionel Messi this weekend when they host Barcelona in La Liga.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 04:46:12 PM »

The 17 year-old has been likened to Diego Maradona and is regarded as a bigger talent at his age than Barcelona starlet Lionel Messi.

I was waiting for that

jes now we go hear Diego open he ass and say that he is the heir to his throne

Més que un club.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 04:48:20 PM »
Fire bun all Argentinians >:(
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 05:04:03 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jes so?
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 05:30:15 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jes so?

ah ent like dem atall...but that's just me ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 06:15:39 PM »
them racist bastards
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline trinidre

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 06:24:54 PM »
wait nah...they already dethroning messi boy? ah think messi is the next star to come out of argentina though...the boy real good then but ah go have to see that youth alyuh talking about play

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 06:31:08 PM »
Yeah I admire Argentines' football skills, but I they leave me with a bitter taste in my mouth when they call Brazilians monkeys. They are also known to think they are better than other South Americans.
Ketch footballitis

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 07:03:10 PM »

them racist bastards

I know I might get some stick for this post and I try to find the good in every body, but Argentinians really need to get over themselves, they are some of the mose superficial, pretentious people you would ever want to meet so I can understand the quotes above..

note.. Aregentina is the plastic surgery capital of the world.. nuff said

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2006, 08:30:21 PM »
them racist bastards

Fuh real, meh breddah. But when it come tuh football, we have tuh give dem dey respect, dey have talent 2 burn.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2006, 08:40:01 PM »

them racist bastards

I know I might get some stick for this post and I try to find the good in every body, but Argentinians really need to get over themselves, they are some of the mose superficial, pretentious people you would ever want to meet so I can understand the quotes above..

note.. Aregentina is the plastic surgery capital of the world.. nuff said

Is it ?? I coud have sworn that Venezuela was a big contender for that title
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 06:57:17 AM »
Argentina is going to win the World Cup. We are talking football , not perception of a people. Like Brazil, they have talent to burn.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 07:51:24 AM »
allyuh talking race talk and living in usa and england......coming to think of it..in tnt too....well  forget the point then....shit

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 08:33:38 AM »
some men might cuss me for this ...but i kinda vague here.....i got a glimpse of a youngster a few nights ago .. i think they said 17 yrs old...and i believe it was independiente...vz  river plate...i tought i heard his name was EDWARDO...HE SCORED A DOUBLE FOR INDEPENDIENTE....the kid look real talented....and i not talking bout tricks and ting.....anyone got any info....??/...tallman ??..yuh know bout him ???

Is who eh reading post or just join now ???? You want me to re post info on " kun " fh yuh ???    :devil:

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2006, 09:41:18 AM »
BM a good thing mi know how yu feal about Samuel and Zamora otherwise I would swear yu moving undercover and trying to see if this fella have any Trini roots!!!!  ;D
War..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2006, 11:28:55 AM »
allyuh talking race talk and living in usa and england......coming to think of it..in tnt too....well  forget the point then....shit

:rotfl: yuh killing meh
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2006, 11:32:59 AM »
He is good but the man to look out for is MESSI from Barcelona, he is just 17 and is tearing up. Ronaldinho acknoweledges him as the next big thing.
Read that in a recent issue of FOUR FOUR TWO magazine

1]; } ?>