May 01, 2024, 04:52:06 PM

Author Topic: bad translation of Swedish ticket process Jan10-24  (Read 3002 times)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
bad translation of Swedish ticket process Jan10-24
« on: January 18, 2006, 12:08:58 AM »
Application if the ticket to Sweden VM- matches

Application if VM- the ticket via Swede Fotbollförbundet able make meantime 10 January-24 January kl. 17.00 2006.

On these variant find yous all data before application if the ticket to Sweden matches in VM 2006 from Swede Fotbollförbundet.
The is very importantly that yous am grabbing part of all data, including conditions  these variant ( watch headlines in upper column) entrance yous do your/ yourself application.

- To application https://secure.svenskfotboll.se/evenemang/

- Here you can watch number made application

The internetbaserade ansökningstjänsten is open 10-24 January.

The is only possible that application meantime 10-24 January. Inga application inkomnaefter  the terms will consideration.

A put in an appearance application is none guarantee for biljettilldelning. If efterfrågan on the ticket transcend accession, which is believable, am arriving a lottning that happen for biljettilldelningen.

Observe that ansökningarna is love and that tilldelningsförfarandet nots permit that duties change in efterhand. Per that application if the ticket am connecting yous yourself that accept and pays they the ticket yous inflict ( watch condition, dot 11 in " publish Sales Regulations").
A nots complete ifylld application makuleras.
Ansökningssystem on Internet
Application görs via wart internetbaserade ansökningssystem from the 10 January to den24  January kl 17.00.

Enklast is that make a collective application ( for one or two be up to four committee together) at that ors they matches yous/ yous am desiring. Bracket 1-3- the ticket able search for be up to four committee while Bracket 4- the ticket able search for maximal two committee.
Läs more if tillvägagångssätt and limitations wonder if biljettansökan.

The am going also that application if the ticket direct from FIFAs: official vm- variant. There tin you application if the ticket to övriga matches in VM (SvFF intermediary only the ticket to Sweden matches).

the ticket per SvFF
application if the ticket to Sweden matches ( and also s k voucher to Sweden matches if Sweden am going forth from gruppspelet) able make wonder period stated unaccustomed. The am acting none role when yous do your application wonder that period. If efterfrågan on the ticket transcend accession am arriving lottning that undertake among they put in an appearance ansökningarna behind ansökningsperiodens ends.
>> Läs more if biljettansökan

Resepaket per SvFF
SvFF am arranging inga resepaket to VM.
SJ organise travel with night from Ore to Berlin and därifrån forth to they Swede matchorterna. More if these travel tin you read here.

Personuppgifter
All the ticket is prevalence. The imply that yous must kunna indicate one number personuppgifter for yourself and dina medsökanden for that make an application if the ticket. Passport ors ID- action must bring for admission on VM- arena.

Compulsory duties for all committee in application is: accustom name- and adressuppgifter, birthdays, sex, passnummer and nationality.
Leaders on application ( to fakturamottagaren) must also indicate e- postal address and also in an part case bank account ( for ev refund to vouchersbeställare) and also verify that latter tagit part of conditions.

Övrigt
On the official VM- page find more data if Germany and VM- endgame. There tin you among other read if spelorterna, boende and communication.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: bad translation of Swedish ticket process Jan10-24
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 12:15:55 AM »
According to the site their 8% for the Trinidad game is 4,595 tickets. As of right now there are already 20,605 applications in for those seats.

Where are our 4,595 tickets, Jack?????????

Anyone thinking of applying through Sweden?

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 12:18:40 AM »
According to the site their 8% for the Trinidad game is 4,595 tickets. As of right now there are already 20,605 applications in for those seats.

Where are our 4,595 tickets, Jack?????????

Anyone thinking of applying through Sweden?

would you not need a swedish passport for that??

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 12:29:49 AM »

would you not need a swedish passport for that??

Apparently not. If you go to the application https://secure.svenskfotboll.se/evenemang there are four pages.
The first one you choose how many people you want tickets for (1-4)
The second you choose which matches and categories of tickets you want and select if you will accept another category.
The third is the personal info, it asks for each persons:

First name
Last Name
Sex
Personal number: this I'm not sure what it is. The translation says: "Indicate with century Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…MMDDXXXX , transfer ex 197506246649 Answerable person must product born the 24 January 1988 ors olds." seems to be birthdate to make sure you are over 18 - just not sure what the last four digits are supposed to be.

Nationality: check box for Swedish or write in other nationality
Passport no.
username at fotbollsupporter.se
Address
Postal Code
City
Country: box is prefilled with Sweden, but you can write over it
Phone
Mobile Phone

That's it. I didn't take it any further to the next page.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 12:47:24 AM by e-man »

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 12:32:12 AM »
interesting....

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 12:38:59 AM »
interesting....

Yeah, just keep in mind, as I understand FIFA's rules, if they notice you have more than one application in for tickets they may invalidate all of your applications. e.g. if you went into FIFA's lottery as well as applied through the local FA's (Sweden or Trinidad)

I'm already in the FIFA lottery, so I'm not going to chance it. Hopefully after I know what I have there (Feb 3 or so) TTFF will finally have their act together and I can try again through them. Not too hopeful on that right now though.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 01:22:52 AM »

Personal number: this I'm not sure what it is. The translation says: "Indicate with century Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…MMDDXXXX , transfer ex 197506246649 Answerable person must product born the 24 January 1988 ors olds." seems to be birthdate to make sure you are over 18 - just not sure what the last four digits are supposed to be.

Ok I found out what this is http://www.algonet.se/~hogman/personnr_eng.htm  It's a citizens number that all Swedes by birth and immigrants to Sweden get. So that's the key. (I did get myself a username on the supporter site though - lol)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 01:24:36 AM by e-man »

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 01:06:54 PM »
Darn it Thats what I was doing wrong I had evrything going until I kept getting that error >:(
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 08:30:04 PM »

Passport no.

you don't think your passport # will sell out that you're not swedish?

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 08:40:11 PM »

Passport no.

you don't think your passport # will sell out that you're not swedish?

Nah. It lets you have another nations passport. For example if you're just a resident in sweden. The way they sort you out is with their "Personnummer" which is a number that only born swedes or immigrant residents get. See above.

I actually tried putting in a fake Personnummer and got to the next page, but I'm sure in the end they would verify it.

1]; } ?>