April 18, 2024, 07:03:54 PM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 425929 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: Where's Jack
« Reply #1110 on: August 09, 2011, 07:03:10 PM »
Nah i see him las thursday. He around
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Sweet Man Jack
« Reply #1111 on: August 23, 2011, 07:16:42 AM »

SWEET MAN JACK: Standing between these six beautiful women who are contestants in the upcoming Miss Independence Pageant, Works and Infrastructure Minister Jack Warner couldn't help but feel like a sweet man as he posed with the beauties who paid him a courtesy call yesterday at his office in Port-of-Spain.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sweet Man Jack
« Reply #1112 on: August 23, 2011, 12:50:43 PM »

SWEET MAN JACK: Standing between these six beautiful women who are contestants in the upcoming Miss Independence Pageant, Works and Infrastructure Minister Jack Warner couldn't help but feel like a sweet man as he posed with the beauties who paid him a courtesy call yesterday at his office in Port-of-Spain.
      Tallman yu wicked,you have no right to post a picture like that on here,this have nothing to do with Football.Like the man can't go away,he keeps resurfaceing all over the place.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Jack Warner Thread.
« Reply #1113 on: August 23, 2011, 12:57:09 PM »
where are the Indian girls? I vehemently protest this portrait of non-inclusivity!!!!!This is a racial and  multicultural society!!! :devil:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
'Sacrificial lamb' Jack Warner launches new attack on FIFA
« Reply #1114 on: September 09, 2011, 11:14:07 AM »
guardian.co.uk

Jack Warner has accused Fifa of "devastating lives" and damaging football in the Caribbean in an attempt to clean up its image. Fifa, which last month charged 16 Caribbean officials over the bribery scandal, has also terminated a multimillion-pound TV rights deal with the Caribbean Football Union.

Warner, who resigned as Fifa's vice-president and CFU president in June after being charged with bribery, said he had been prepared to be the "sacrificial lamb" and had been led to believe Fifa would not pursue the matter.

Fifa last month announced the names of the Caribbean officials who would face ethics committee proceedings in connection to the meeting in Trinidad on 10 May which led to the former presidential candidate Mohamed bin Hammam being banned for life for giving bribes totalling around $1m (£610,000).

"When I resigned from Fifa of my own volition, it was because I was prepared to pay the ultimate price and become the sacrificial lamb for alleged wrongdoings prior to the Fifa elections," Warner said. "I was led to believe that that would have been the end of the matter as far as I was concerned.

"Never did I believe that Fifa would have engaged in such an acrimonious battle with the Caribbean Football Union, an organisation which for 33 years has served Fifa well and demonstrated its loyalty not only to Fifa but its president [Sepp Blatter].

"Such ignoble pursuit has nothing to do with the cleansing of corruption within Fifa but rather to offer the perception of an aura of cleansing within Fifa. In their pursuit they have devastated the lives of many persons, destroyed many golden friendships which were forged over the years and sadly affected generations of footballers to come within the region of the Caribbean.

"All this has been perpetuated by the men of Fifa's gentry who were once viewed as friends of the CFU. This is done in the name of seeking to cleanse Fifa of all corruption."

Warner criticised Fifa for not investigating Chuck Blazer, the US Fifa member who blew the whistle on the bribery. Blazer, who worked under Warner as general secretary of Concacaf for more than a decade, has confirmed he receives a percentage of the federation's sponsorship deals as part of his salary package.

Warner added: "To maintain their whiteness, their whistleblower must never be tainted and so their [Fifa's] bias, their prejudice and their partiality continue unabated favouring a certain kind of people and damning another."

Fifa terminated a multimillion-pound 2014 World Cup TV deal with the CFU after discovering the rights had been sub-licensed to a company owned by Warner. The CFU was told in a letter from Fifa it had not approved the sub-licensing deal with Warner's company JD International (JDI). Warner sold the rights to the Jamaica-based cable TV station SportsMax in 2007 for a fee reported to be between $18m and $20m, though that included the 2010 World Cup as well. Fifa was owed several payments dating back to 2009 for the rights, which covered 29 Caribbean countries.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: 'Sacrificial lamb' Jack Warner launches new attack on FIFA
« Reply #1115 on: September 09, 2011, 11:49:08 AM »
Jack Warner is yesterday's news.

Relegated to the ultimate punishment for somebody like him.  Irrelevance.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: September 09, 2011, 11:56:31 AM »
guardian.co.uk

"Such ignoble pursuit has nothing to do with the cleansing of corruption within Fifa but rather to offer the perception of an aura of cleansing within Fifa. In their pursuit they have devastated the lives of many persons, destroyed many golden friendships which were forged over the years and sadly affected generations of footballers to come within the region of the Caribbean.
"

FIFA took a page out of your book jack  :devil: :devil:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: September 09, 2011, 11:56:54 AM »
Jack Warner is yesterday's news.

Relegated to the ultimate punishment for somebody like him.  Irrelevance.

He still fel he is 2day because after all yday is yday and 2day is 2day.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #1118 on: September 09, 2011, 12:02:37 PM »
guardian.co.uk

"

You read my mind.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #1119 on: September 09, 2011, 12:54:15 PM »
guardian.co.uk

"

You read my mind.

VB

I was going to say did he read that off his resume?

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: September 10, 2011, 12:50:51 AM »
I actually rewrote this whole article so it was about the SOE, changing Warner to Robocop & FIFA to the govt, but then I figured the govt might close down the forum!

I find Jack is real jokey, claiming the sacrificial lamb position. I agree that FIFA are going all out to close him down, but that is deserved. I just hope they next go after Blazer and the rest of the FIFA cabal, but of course, that won't happen while Blatter is in charge.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: September 10, 2011, 01:34:38 PM »
In agreement with all comments above! Jack damaged so many lives of footballers , rode their backs to get high position in FIFa, killed local football, destroy communities, changed the structure of the leagues to gain control and put his minions in charge! Getting a taste of his own medicine!
Sometimes I wonder if this man schitzoprenic! He does  the  same he is accusing others of doing! I hear him talking about stamping out  corruption in Trinidad the other day! He must make God laugh!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: September 10, 2011, 06:39:02 PM »
Live by de sword, die by ....
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: September 12, 2011, 01:02:57 PM »
On behalf of Jack Horner, Diamondtrim & the rest of the crew I would like to say....

Jack 'Sacrificial lamb' Warner will raise again!! :violin: :violin: Jack 'Sacrificial lamb' Warner will raise again!! :violin: :violin: Jack 'Sacrificial lamb' Warner will raise again!! :violin: :violin:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Former Fifa vice-president Jack Warner is caught on tape offering 'gifts’ of £25,000 to Caribbean delegates.
By Paul Kelso, Chief Sports Reporter (Telegraph).

Jack Warner has been caught on tape apparently urging fellow Caribbean officials to accept cash gifts from Mohamed Bin Hammam, the disgraced former presidential candidate.

Telegraph Sport has seen the remarkable footage in which Warner, the controversial former vice-president of Fifa, appears to be recorded telling other members of the Caribbean Football Union members they must decide whether to accept the “gifts” of $40,000 (£25,000) each, and urging them to vote for Bin Hammam rather than Sepp Blatter in the Fifa presidential elections.

The recording was made on May 11, the day after the money is alleged to have offered the money in individual brown envelopes, and is being used as evidence at a Fifa hearing this week at which 16 officials from the Caribbean Football Union are accused of violating Fifa’s code of ethics.

Warner himself is no longer under investigation by Fifa after resigning on June 20, while Bin Hammam, who was forced to withdraw his challenge for the presidency in the wake of the scandal, has been banned for life by Fifa.

The 16 officials facing investigation this week have each been passed the footage of Warner’s address, which also features withering attacks on both Blatter and Uefa president Michel Platini, whom Warner warns will turn Fifa into a “French province forever” if he succeeds Blatter.

Warner begins the meeting by asking: “Is there media here?” On being told there are no journalists present, he explains the detail behind Bin Hammam’s “gifts” but stresses they should not be seen by the outside world to have come from Bin Hammam.

VIDEO - Full version of Jack Warner's address to Caribbean Fifa delegates - exclusive.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 06:34:48 AM by Flex »
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline signal

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
WOW.
If...
chief justice ivor archie say so
ex-chief justice sharma say so
law assoc pres martin daly say so
transpareny institute say so
Ken Gordon say so
jones p say so....then is so!!!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Full transcript
« Reply #1126 on: October 12, 2011, 05:19:07 AM »
Exclusive video of Jack Warner apparently offering 'gifts’ of £25,000 to Caribbean delegates – full transcript
The Telegraph

"Because I don’t want him to even remotely appear that anyone has any obligation for your vote because of what gifts you have given them, and he fully accepted that.

"I said to him also I would not even mention it but I will give it to them before you leave, because Jack Warner [inaudible] the next thing you know Jack Warner keeps everything.

"Before you left I told you to collect it between 3-5pm.

"Before I came here this morning to explain to you, I saw a few of you rush to the office in New York, the Concacaf office in New York, to talk of business before we had even talked of it among ourselves.

"Oh God guys, I mean even [inaudible] the media this morning.

"You rush off to New York, I imagine by now it is in Reuters and DPA [German press agency].

"I said to him before he left, yes, any country that doesn’t want the gift has the right to give it back to him.

"What I am telling you even Mr Blatter is aware of, no secret, I told Blatter also what he gets as well. But let me talk to New York to stop you running to New York and tell everything.

"I know there are some people here who believe they are more pious than thou. If you are pious go to a church friends, but the fact is our business is our business.

"If you are coming in this room here with cuss and disagree and rave and rant but when we leave here our business is our business. And that is what solidarity is about.

"So I am making the point here folks that it was given to you because he could not bring the silver tray and a silver, some silver trinkets and so on, and some thing with Qatari sand.

"So I said put a value on it and give the countries, and the gift you get is for you to determine how best you want to use it for development for football in your country. Whether you want to pay salaries, whenever to pay rent, whenever to buy equipment, whatever, it is for development but it is not a gift that I want him to give to you. Because as I said before I didn’t want him to appear that he is buying votes.

"And I heard this morning very disgusting things. We are under no obligation, we are in the Caribbean and Concacaf are under no obligation whatsoever to vote for anybody except who we believe will better our interests.

"So I want to put clear and behind, and if there is anybody here who has a conscience and wishes to send back the money I am willing to take the money and give it back to him at any moment.

"Or conversely you believe you don’t want it then give it to somebody else who you think is in need. Because some of you might believe, there is some people who might believe [inaudible] well fine no problem.

"Give it to Trinidad and Tobago, give it Anguilla, give it to Barbados, if you don’t want it, [woman raises hand] correct, give it to BVI, but don’t go and talk of it outside and believe that you are pious and you are holy and better than anybody else.

"So this morning I get a call from Chuck [Blazer, general secretary of CONCACAF and a Fifa Executive Committee member], Chuck asked me some kind of nonsense and his man comes [inaudible] foolishness. [inaudible] concerns what it was yesterday.

"Now we are free to discuss it here now and we can do so again in Zurich. Two things weren’t clear and unclear to you yesterday.

"The first thing is that Mr Bin Hammam is fighting for the post of president, not only because he is 62 … but because if he does not go now the next person who will be the president in four years time will be Michel Platini.

"The fact is that Michel Platini is being groomed to succeed Mr Blatter and we don’t know if it is in our best interests to have a French president, a French general secretary … but in any event I don’t think it is in our best interests to do that.

"And if you want to take football and make it purely European ... so I don’t know if it is in our best interests to vote for Mr Bin Hammam merely on what he said yesterday.

"Sometimes my grandma tells me you know what you have, you don’t know what you get. And therefore in some ways we have a very [inaudible] decision to make.

"On the one hand Mr Blatter and the security that which he has given us in the past, and the other hand Mr Bin Hammam who has brought fresh ideas and who wants to stop the French chain in Zurich.

"I will give you no advice this morning but I would like to open the floor to hear some of your views and arguments before we go to Zurich. After all we have 25 out of 35 members and if we cannot determine the course of events at Concacaf on this issue and any other issue then something is wrong.

"As such I open the floor to get your sentiments on this matter. You don’t have to say who you are voting for, you don’t have to even give a hint, but analyse the situation and let us see if by discussing it we come to some kind of consensus.

[Cut]

Question from the floor: "We have had four years to make up our mind whether we would accept Platini or someone else, I would like to ask a question would candidate Jack Warner be interested in running for the presidency.

"Warner: Your question is clear Patrick and I must give you guys leadership [inaudible] I want to discuss all the ramifications involved. If you vote with Mr Blatter then in some ways [inaudible] we have to ensure that we don't have Mr Platini as some automatic inheritor of Fifa. Because I tell you if that happens Fifa will become a French province forever. Forever.

"And if we stay with Blatter we have to put checks and balances in place and groom the president of Barbados, I’m just calling a name because he is my partner, to be president of Fifa. Groom him now or go to Pele, go to somebody, get someone who is groomed so Platini will not be the automatic heir.

"Because once Bin Hammam loses it means that is the end of any opponent. So I am saying if we do vote with Bin Hammam we look at why, why does every country in Africa given an artificial pitch but it is not happening in Concacaf?

"Why?

"Why did Concacaf want four places and can’t get it but other confederations get it. We have to make sure that we get benefits long in advance and that would guarantee us a place in shop? Because other guys made promises before elections and when they finish and they win actually you don’t see them. [Inaudible], as your president I will advise you in the end how we are going.

"Believe you me ... this is no automatic decision on our part as in the past. I have told him that we who have supported him faithfully have not benefited from that support. I have told him so. I have shown him from 2002 [inaudible] when half the world was against him, Africa, Europe, we stood up and backed him and then he went to embrace his enemies and not his friends. I told him all of that in Guatemala you know.

"I said I cannot tell you that you are automatic choice. I told him [inaudible] Urs Linsi. Urs Linis was the former general secretary of Fifa, he wanted to come here I stopped him because I didn’t trust him. He wanted to come here on this platform with Bin Hammam and say to you all what Sepp Blatter told him to do Jack Warner and to do of us.

[Inaudible]

"But I said to Urs Linsi don’t come, we didn't talk before talk before, we are talking our vote [inaudible] but I know so we have suffered, all I am saying to you is whatever we do know, guys, if ever the power of Fifa is held in our hands that time is now.

"And believe you me, it is not in the hands of Concacaf you know, it is the hands of the CFU. Mr Bin Hammam is dismissive of the seven members in Europe, he knows that he can’t get them. He know that. He knows that he can’t get one or two in the Caribbean. But he also knows that if we decide how we vote as a group, as a bloc, he knows that will decide who wins.

"Right now he has about 90 votes, right now Sepp Blatter has 85 votes, count them. That is 180, Fifa has 209 members, look and see what is happening, I tell you how important we are.

"And he cannot fritter that away. Never have we been so important as we are now, never have we been so important as we are now, and we can’t just throw it away by saying Jamaica for Blatter, Barbados for Bin Hammam, X for Blatter Y for Bin Hammam.

"We can’t do that now and that is why we are here this morning. And that is why I told Mr Bin Hammam that I would discuss this today. I wanted to give you an idea because it is not fair to you, and when we leave here and go to Zurich we must go in a position of strength.

[Cut]

[Second speaker from the floor, understood to be Colin Klass, Guyana FA president banned for 26 months]: "It is so important to stay together. I am so deeply disturbed, and colin indeed mentioned also. It is beyond me to think and to fathom how something that could have happened yesterday and someone called the Concacaf office . I really want us to reflect on that for a little.

"Maybe we have some people inside here who are naive. This is the Caribbean we have the numbers, 10 versus 25 and let us not lose sight of that gentlemen. It is very very critical for us to stick together as a region in whatever we do.

"And hearing that the business of the Caribbean was discussed out of the room, out of the Concacaf and then you know other people calling to say hey that disturbs me and I, really want you individuals to think, we have to stay together as a group. We swim together or we sink. If we are united then we will never be ridiculed. Each one stands for the other. That’s very very very important. I really ask our brothers and sisters to reflect on that.

"We have to stay together and as my brother Colin just said we should never, we should never lose control of Concacaf.

"Because if you sit there and believe that it is going to be business as usual, if we lose the leadership of Concacaf then you make a sad mistake and as my brother said he has seen some signs that are of great concerns in terms of a small number of other members wanting to take control and for us always to be following.

"We have to be prepared to lead and I really ask all of us to reflect on that. Just reflect slowly

"Those of us who have been around for many many years in football will remember when this organisation was led by a Mexican . In terms of committees you will see maybe two persons on a committee

"They’re all from the other areas outside of the Caribbean. Today many of you sit on committees and it is only cos we have the control. So my members I beg you – think think think, we cannot lose control. Thank you

Warner: "Thank you Colin, thank you captain Colin – thank you for your kind sentiments but I have no interests in the presidency of Fifa. But thank you for your kind sentiments.

"I would advise you when you got to Zurich, look, read everything that you see coming out and always ask yourself, what is best for the Caribbean and by extension your country."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
hhhhhhmmmmmm.....this looking juicy but ah cyar stop to read now......later....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Will he do the right thing and resign??

yeah right....

EDIT: I now take in de video...  :rotfl: dey need subtitles for Jack yes...
plenty times they put inaudible and is just Jack stuttering and stammering lol

FALL ON YOUR SWORD JACK.... this is very embarrassing to the country!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 07:11:46 AM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
 :heehee: Jack will rise again?  :devil:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 07:14:09 AM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
:heehee: Jack will rise again?  :devil:

Raise bredda!! the word is RAISE!!  :pissedoff:

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Not really a smoking gun as for the bribery issue but a very interesting transcript.

It seems this is Jack’s ham-fisted attempt to deal with the blowback from the previous day’s bribe. It does show that his first response to the heat was to just grandcharge as usual.

I see Lisle Austin get a shout out from Jack and it confirm some of the warped workings of the man’s mind.

A video from the private meetings the day before would have been something else.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Let me see what kamala and gibbs  will do now ...... the evidence dey

DEY WILL DO WHAT THEY ALWAYS DOES.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hang him high!  De ole tief.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
This news is disturbing me a lot.

You guys are so amazing here its a shame.

Jack tried to form a Caribbean unity.

Give Caribbean people a voice.

Fight for CFU instead of being run by a European who have no interest in Caribbean football.

You wouldn't believe the benefits CFU would have had if Bin Hammam had won election.

Do you believe Platini or Blatter would do a better job.

These white men does not give a rats behind about CFU.

Jack fought hard for Concacaf, we had two places before ladies and gentlemen, he got us 3.5, no one else would have done the same.

Now Platini will inherit FIFA and CFU and Concacaf is doomed.

Be careful what you wish for.

Europeans laugh at us guys. They are slave drivers, especially the French.

The Mexicans and Guatemalans are for themselves.

USA is Chuck Blazer's world, and believe you me, he have no respect for small island people, a typical American.

Can you guys see the benefits and favouritism European countries gets comepare to the others.

We need a minority in FIFA who have us at heart.

Who ever taped this will soon feel the pinch, I am surprise one of our own sold us for pennies.

Jack will be laughing soon. !!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 09:33:03 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Hrrmmmm....so Jack actually got set up on this one  :thinking:

Is it usual protocol to tape meetings? especially a covert one such as this where big business was being discussed.

Somebody blow the whistle and set up the scene.

Imagine if everybody had eaten their biscuit and hush dey mouth what would have happened?

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack remind me of Robin Hood in that video...

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
We must call a spade a spade.  De man has acted deviously in the past regardless of intention.  Again this shines a really bad light on us as Trinbagonians and the government by extension.  I don't see him surviving this one since there are clearly some legal issues questions to be answered, but then it is Trinidad and Tobago we talking about.  Jack can no longer claim ignorance to Bin Hanaman's bringing of gifts or the form of the gifts, since he directed him to bring gifts in the form of a currency equivalent.

As for being setup, that goes without saying.  We must not forget that there are still British Colonies in the CFU.  Their allegiance is to the Queen and Jack screwed the Queen hard with a little foreplay.

On this evidence there will be no tears shed for Jack by me.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline bibbillpaul

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack is the acting Prime Minister of  Trinidad & Tobago,  embarassing man embarassing .

1]; } ?>