April 28, 2024, 07:32:10 AM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 428046 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Warner: Blatter’s ‘gifts’ will turn stomachs.
T&T Guardian reports.

Jack Warner....never found out what Sepp Blatter’s salary is. Former FIFA vice-president and current Minister of Works Jack Warner yesterday said the Caribbean is paying the price for standing up to FIFA president Sepp Blatter!

Warner made the remarks in a letter to the T&T Guardian yesterday in light of last Thursday’s video recording in which a meeting involving members of the Caribbean Football Union, was carried on the London Telegraph.

Warner said the video clipping which was supposed to be an exposé of Jack Warner fell flat. He promised to speak out about his role in the FIFA and the changes he sought to bring about while he served on the executive committee and as one of its vice presidents.

“I will talk about the bitter elections for the FIFA presidency in 1998 when Sepp Blatter faced his most telling rival in Lennart Johansson and the detailed reason for the support, which was offered to him by both Mohammed Bin Hammam and me.

“We took him on a worldwide crusade begging for support for him, and he won. “That was the first time I met the present Deputy Chairman of FIFA Ethics Committee, Petrus Damaseb, at the time the president of the Namibia FA. I will tell the world what gift Bin Hammam gave to him then, which was not a bribe then as he has ruled today.

With Bin Hammam’s private plane, we did the same for Blatter again in 2002 when he faced Issa Hayatou, in a most brutal election, and he won—a second time.” Warner said his tsunami will reveal discussions, which he and Bin Hammam  held with Blatter following the 2002 elections, asking him to change the image of the FIFA.

“I will reveal the circumstances under which I told Blatter that blackness in football must not be only on the field of play but also on the field of the FIFA administration.” Warner promised to talk about racism within FIFA, as well as religious discrimination. “I will talk about the Zionism, which probably is the most important reason why this acrid attack on Bin Hammam and me was mounted.”

He said he will also talk about attempts he made to find out the salary of Blatter. He said: “In spite of serving on the Finance Committee for over eight years, I was never able to determine the quantum of money given to him for the office of the president.”

Conspiracy against the CFU by its own members and the role of Chuck Blazer in the CONCACAF will be also exposed, according to Warner. Warner said the vindictiveness by FIFA against him will also be unravelled. “The FIFA has tried to muzzle me with threats of a worldwide suspension,” said Warner.

They have said that they will close down the FIFA Development Office in Trinidad by year end. They have advised that they will terminate my son’s 2012 contract at the end of this year. They have retaken the World Cup TV Rights, a matter for which they have not heard the last.

They have refused to give me any of my 29-year pension. They continue to do such things like revealing a video in the hope that they can embarrass me to lie down on my belly. Never, I repeat, never, regardless of the consequences.”

Warner said the real “gifts” that Blatter gave to secure his two elections will turn stomachs inside out. Warner explained that of the eight FIFA presidents, only one was not a European—Dr Joao Havelange, who was Brazilian.

“Three were English, one was Belgium, the incumbent is Swiss and two were French. Is it that people of colour cannot administer football? Or is it that only Europeans possess the skill to do so?

Is this why Platini is being groomed as heir apparent? For the last FIFA election, the last count before the election showed that Blatter had 90 votes and Bin Hammam had 85 in a 209 FIFA membership. Whoever got 105 votes would have won. CONCACAF has 35 votes of which the Caribbean has 25.”

(WARNER’S LETTER WILL BE CARRIED IN FULL IN TOMORROW’S GUARDIAN)
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
“I will talk about the Zionism, which probably is the most important reason why this acrid attack on Bin Hammam and me was mounted.”

Wow, is he really going to go there? Zionism? What next, talking about mud people and pushing us to read The Protocols of Zion?   

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
What does being a PNM have to do with calling it like it is ? I guess you were joking right? raffique shah is telling it like it is! He is a man of integrity who has always stood up for what is right.

Boss, doh knot up yuh jockey shorts or boxers.  I was being mischeivous.  I have been reading Mr. Shah's articles for years and he is usually spot on in his analysis.....cool??
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Oral Tracey says that Jack had no choice but to take whey himself from FIFA but whey Captain?: 
http://www.televisionjamaica.com/Programmes/SportsCommentary.aspx/Videos/13028

Oral Tracey says that Captain Horace Burrell is victim of Jack Warner house-cleaning by FIFA: 
http://www.televisionjamaica.com/Programmes/SportsCommentary.aspx/Videos/13043
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 08:31:29 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
zionism?

poor old jack gone mad

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Q: Mr Acting Prime Minister, what do you think of FIFA's verdict just slapping Richard the Rodent on the wrist with a warning.
A: Go ask your mudda.

Q: Mr Vice President people say that old man Oliver Camps is your bagman

A: Well, in truth, he looks like a bagman.

Q: Mr. Vice President, some people say they should put up a picture of you and Uncle Ollie at every football game and that....

A: Yeah, that would be nice but you know them ungrateful so and so will not do some like that for me an the bag, eh, ah mean, the brother for all we have done for them.

Q: I am not done with what I was saying sir, you got too excited there sir, anyways what I was about to say before you rudely interrupt me was, a picture of you and the bagman handcuffed together wearing the same pants Prince wore with his ass hanging out. Any comments sir.

A: Andrew sent you or what. I going an have lunch with the Rodent.

Q: Mr. Vice President, Mr. Vice President, people in the know say that you ran the TTFF and the CFU like a ponzi scheme Ala Bernie who made off with millions, and that your children hold the key to unlock the mystery to where all the over 200 something million dollars are being hidden. What do you have to say to those suspicious minds.

A: Boi, leave me alone. If you really want to know, go ask your mudda.

Q: Mr. Vice President, experts are saying that you planning to get revenge for what Chuckie B. and Seppie B. did to you. They are suppose to be your best friends and they stab you in the back. What is your response to that.

A: I only have this to say to them two Beearches. I go release the mother of all tsunamis in your pweffen. I have nothing else to say bout dat. Go ask Om Lay Lay. Go ask yuh mudda.

Q: Mr. Vice President, Mr. Vice President, I just have one more thing to say to you "Mista hall huh mudda @$#%.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 12:42:05 PM by King Deese »
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Wait so Tsunami still coming? Daiz why all that rain falling. Alyuh get out yuh parasol and cebo.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
“I will talk about the Zionism, which probably is the most important reason why this acrid attack on Bin Hammam and me was mounted.”

Wow, is he really going to go there? Zionism? What next, talking about mud people and pushing us to read The Protocols of Zion?   

This is nonsense... "Zionism" is very real and I wouldn't be surprised if it rears its head within FIFA as well.  It is hardly the far-fetched conspiracy you're trying to paint it to be.  Now whether there's any merit to Warner's charges, that remains to be seen... after all , all we keep hearing is about this coming tsunami with barely a ripple being made.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile

f**k GOAL.COM  (Not the content, just goal.com in general :beermug:)

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

This is nonsense... "Zionism" is very real and I wouldn't be surprised if it rears its head within FIFA as well.  It is hardly the far-fetched conspiracy you're trying to paint it to be.  Now whether there's any merit to Warner's charges, that remains to be seen... after all , all we keep hearing is about this coming tsunami with barely a ripple being made.

"Zionism", as it has been used in recent times is a euphemism for "Jewish Cabal". It is a loaded term that has a completely different meaning today than it did at the beginning of the 20th century. You should know better.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 05:28:06 PM by tempo »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
"Zionism", as it has been used in recent times is a euphemism for "Jewish Cabal". It is a loaded term that has a completely different meaning today than it did at the beginning of the 20th century. You should know better.

I should know better?  So you's ah mind reader then... you inherently know what context Jack using the term?  I have no idea where you find this "zionism= jewish cabal" talk, but yuh might want to consult yuh dictionary to find the true meaning and see how it relates to what Jack alleging.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

I should know better?  So you's ah mind reader then... you inherently know what context Jack using the term?  I have no idea where you find this "zionism= jewish cabal" talk, but yuh might want to consult yuh dictionary to find the true meaning and see how it relates to what Jack alleging.

So you know the context in which Jack is using the term? Yes, you should know better as none of your posts suggested you were an anti-Semite. Take a look at this article you fool and then you can figure out how the term "Zionism"' is used today.
http://www.thejc.com/news/world-news/36671/ahmadinejad-zionists-told-911-advance

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So you know the context in which Jack is using the term? Yes, you should know better as none of your posts suggested you were an anti-Semite. Take a look at this article you fool and then you can figure out how the term "Zionism"' is used today.
http://www.thejc.com/news/world-news/36671/ahmadinejad-zionists-told-911-advance

You have to be either illiterate or borderline stupid... and I'm being generous with the "borderline" talk.  At no point did I offer an opinion on what Jack Warner intended by his comments, let alone to opine on the context. Unlike you I'm not gifted with mind reading.  Secondly, it is beyond ridiculous that you would take the rantings of a madman and known anti-Semite, and pass them off as being reflective of some contemporary definition of Zionism.  Zionism in the most widely accepted sense is a radical advocacy for a Jewish state and a rejection of co-existence between Israelis and Palestinians... indeed with many of Israel's Arab neighbors.  It has nothing to do with some fanciful "Jewish Cabal"... but then again, you done read Jack's mind to know what he was talking about, I didn't.  In that light I'll defer to your expertise on the matter.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
The truth is you are clueless about the term. Your own silly attempt at a definition shows you are out of your depth by aligning the term with radicalism. The pre- 9/11 version of the term was less pejorative and described a movement that brought about the creation and development of the State of Israel. Since you are too dense to appreciate the recent manner in which the term is used, it is not a surprise you failed to connect the significance of the article. Instead, you continue to show that you a just a more articulate version of Jack Horner by asking if I can read Warner's mind.

Aside from the fact that you are also unable to read his mind and therefore unable to prove or disprove my theory that Warner's "blame the Jews"- like comment were the words of a desperate man grasping at straws and using racial politics to salvage support.  But I suppose in your world, not being a clairvoyant disqualifies one from forming an opinion; even one that calls out an obviously racist sentiment issued by a government minister.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The truth is you are clueless about the term. Your own silly attempt at a definition shows you are out of your depth by aligning the term with radicalism. The pre- 9/11 version of the term was less pejorative and described a movement that brought about the creation and development of the State of Israel. Since you are too dense to appreciate the recent manner in which the term is used, it is not a surprise you failed to connect the significance of the article. Instead, you continue to show that you a just a more articulate version of Jack Horner by asking if I can read Warner's mind.

Aside from the fact that you are also unable to read his mind and therefore unable to prove or disprove my theory that Warner's "blame the Jews"- like comment were the words of a desperate man grasping at straws and using racial politics to salvage support.  But I suppose in your world, not being a clairvoyant disqualifies one from forming an opinion; even one that calls out an obviously racist sentiment issued by a government minister.

I am not the one "aligning the term with radicalism"... any movement which rejects co-existence, and itself advocates the existence of a people at the distinct expense of another people is by definition radical. That's not my definition.  This is the reason why Israelis who are in favor of a two-nation state reject the application of the term to describe all Israelis.  It has nothing to do with your imaginary "Jewish Cabal" or "mudmen" talk. 

Now you want to draw some tenuous association with me and Jack Horner because I stated the obvious... it is clear that you are ascribing some motive to Jack that's not apparent in his words... the logical conclusion is that you presume to know what's in his mind, only a fool would deny that.  You then trumpet this notion that I am unable to disprove your "theory" about Jack... when in fact your 'theory' is of no interest to me. 

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I am not the one "aligning the term with radicalism"... any movement which rejects co-existence, and itself advocates the existence of a people at the distinct expense of another people is by definition radical. That's not my definition.  This is the reason why Israelis who are in favor of a two-nation state reject the application of the term to describe all Israelis.  It has nothing to do with your imaginary "Jewish Cabal" or "mudmen" talk. 

Now you want to draw some tenuous association with me and Jack Horner because I stated the obvious... it is clear that you are ascribing some motive to Jack that's not apparent in his words... the logical conclusion is that you presume to know what's in his mind, only a fool would deny that.  You then trumpet this notion that I am unable to disprove your "theory" about Jack... when in fact your 'theory' is of no interest to me. 

You are so twisted up in your own bs that you can't remember that you were the one who offered a definition of Zionism that is aligned with radicalism. Israeli's reject the term Zionism because it has been co-opted by the likes of Ahmadinijad and other Holocaust deniers who ascribe all ills of the world to Jewish "domination" of finance and media. The few right wing Israelis who still embrace the term do so for completely different reasons than what you claim. I can assure you that Warner didn't raise the term to establish his position of the Israeli/Palestinian question. If you don't understand the context of his words, that's your problem.

If you don't care about the theories of folks who believe that Warner's words and actions are righteous-challenged, why are you responding?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
You are so twisted up in your own bs that you can't remember that you were the one who offered a definition of Zionism that is aligned with radicalism. Israeli's reject the term Zionism because it has been co-opted by the likes of Ahmadinijad and other Holocaust deniers who ascribe all ills of the world to Jewish "domination" of finance and media. The few right wing Israelis who still embrace the term do so for completely different reasons than what you claim. I can assure you that Warner didn't raise the term to establish his position of the Israeli/Palestinian question. If you don't understand the context of his words, that's your problem.

If you don't care about the theories of folks who believe that Warner's words and actions are righteous-challenged, why are you responding?

I am well aware of what I said... apparently you are not, since you can't read for understanding.  The definition isn't mine, it is universal and inherent.  Secondly I responded not to contest your  so-called theory (not that you offered one)... I readily offered in my initial response that I wasn't addressing the merits of Jack's claim, but rather was correcting the bullshit yuh was typing.  No need for me to respond any further.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
You are obviously NOT aware of what you said.

Universal and inherent? Once again, where is your proof? So enamored with your own existence, you cannot understand that your words and claims alone have no merit and only amounts to pablum. You can resort to whatever name calling and dismissive rants that would make the Queen of Hearts proud all you want. The fact is you haven't offered a shred of evidence to support your position. The great bakes speaks all who listen bow down and tremble!

If you can't show proof of your claims, don't bother to respond. Lightweight.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 11:28:10 AM by tempo »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
....de man mention de "...Queen of Hearts..." in de third person...like he eh realise it actually IS de Queen of Hearts he engaging.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

Hmmm....,'Tempo' set!

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
....de man mention de "...Queen of Hearts..." in de third person...like he eh realise it actually IS de Queen of Hearts he engaging.

Ent? Enough people come here to engage in some good banter and all dat clown could do is kill vibes. If you don't know sumthin', admit it. If ya wrong, dat's alright. If I make a point and you provide evidence to show my point has no merit; touché. Queen of Hearts is indeed an appropriate sobriquet for dat fella. Thanks.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Universal and inherent? Once again, where is your proof? So enamored with your own existence, you cannot understand that your words and claims alone have no merit and only amounts to pablum. You can resort to whatever name calling and dismissive rants that would make the Queen of Hearts proud all you want. The fact is you haven't offered a shred of evidence to support your position. The great bakes speaks all who listen bow down and tremble!

Jackass what yuh want me to do... quote de internet fuh yuh?  just do a casual search any number of hit would confirm the radicalism inherent in zionism.  You and that next ass-sniffer Mango Chow go have to come better than that queen of hearts talk to really upset me.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Jackass what yuh want me to do... quote de internet fuh yuh?  just do a casual search any number of hit would confirm the radicalism inherent in zionism.  You and that next ass-sniffer Mango Chow go have to come better than that queen of hearts talk to really upset me.

"better" is nt necessary, it just a little more imaginative and creative than the bitch I know yuh to be.  Bring yuh mudder ass leh meh sniff dat fuh yuh.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
"better" is nt necessary, it just a little more imaginative and creative than the bitch I know yuh to be.  Bring yuh mudder ass leh meh sniff dat fuh yuh.

I'm sure yuh'd really enjoy nothing better than that.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

I'm sure yuh'd really enjoy nothing better than that.

...among other things.  Bring she and yuh could confirm it right before yuh very eyes.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

No but we want you to get ya head out of your backside. Maybe then you would figure how off-based you are. If that doesn't help here is what a "casual search" Google offered as its first selection in the search phrase "Zionism definition"
http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=Zionism&o=0&l=dir

See anything referring to radicalism or radical agendas? Didn't think so. Thanks for your effort.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 03:28:51 PM by tempo »

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack's Rant
« Reply #1317 on: October 18, 2011, 03:46:15 PM »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Jack's Rant
« Reply #1318 on: October 18, 2011, 03:55:07 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2011/10/18/jack-warner-responds-london-telegraph-video-ingratitude-worse-witchcraft

Jack Warner responds to London Telegraph video: Ingratitude worse than witchcraft
Published: Tue, 2011-10-18 01:29

Former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner has responded to the video recording of his CFU meeting in Port-of-Spain which was highlighted in the London Telegraph last Thursday. In the following letter which was sent to the Guardian, Warner points out that the recording fell flat despite the pressures of foreign interpretation and the anti-Jack Warner sentiments. Warner also gives an insight as to what can be expected when he reveals his tsunami against FIFA ‘in the fullness of time.’

Those who listened to the video recording which was promoted in the London Telegraph last week and chose not to be duped by the pressures of foreign interpretation and anti-Jack Warner sentiments, would realise by now that what was supposed to be an exposé of Jack Warner, simply fell flat. The truth is that there is much to be told about how the FIFA conducts its business and I have promised in the past a tsunami that would hit the FIFA, and indeed, it will come. To the detractors who want to predict time, place and circumstance for this tsunami let me advise all that, in the fullness of time, it will come, but definitely not before Mr Bin Hammam’s case before the Court of Arbitration Sport (CAS)  is resolved. In short course, I will be speaking out about my role in the FIFA and the changes I sought to bring about while I served its membership as member of its executive committee and subsequently as one of its vice presidents during the 29-year period from 1982 - 2011.

I will talk about the bitter elections for the FIFA presidency in 1998 when Sepp Blatter faced his most telling rival in Lennart Johansson and the detailed reason for the support which was offered to him by both Mohammed Bin Hammam and me. We took him on a worldwide crusade through Africa and Asia begging for support for him, and he won! That was the first time I met the present deputy chairman of FIFA ethics committee, Petrus Damaseb, at the time the president of the Namibia FA. I will tell the world what gift Bin Hammam gave to him which was not a bribe then as he has ruled today. With Bin Hammam’s private plane, we did the same for Blatter again in 2002 when he faced Issa Hayatou, in a most brutal election, and he won—a second time.

I will talk about the discussions, which Bin Hammam and I held with Blatter following the 2002 elections, asking him to change the image of the FIFA. I will reveal the circumstances under which I told Blatter that “blackness in football must not be only on the field of play but also on the field of the FIFA administration.” I requested the introduction of more persons of colour at the administrative level of the FIFA, which today still has more than 95 per cent of its staff of over 300 persons belonging to one race, one country, one continent.
 In my exposé, I will discuss the litany of broken promises made to me by Blatter who, instead of trying to include a larger number of persons of colour and other minorities within the administration of the FIFA, sought instead to placate me by assigning me to increasing numbers of FIFA committees and appointments. I will talk about the racism that is within FIFA. I will talk about the levels of religious discrimination which I sought to correct. I will talk about the Zionism, which probably is the most important reason why this acrid attack on Bin Hammam and me was mounted. These are just some of the issues of which I will speak as it relates to the FIFA.

I will also tell you about the attempts I have made over the years, in my capacity as Deputy Chairman of FIFA Finance Committee, to find out the salary of Sepp Blatter, and in spite of serving on the Finance Committee for over 8 years, I have not been able, through the books or even through direct requests to him, to determine the quantum of money given to him for the office of the President of FIFA. The changes I sought to effect at the FIFA, I attempted to start within the CONCACAF and the Caribbean Football Union (CFU) when I brought Angenie Kanhai from the lowly paid salary serving as a stadium manager and positioned her as general secretary of the CFU. I will talk about how this change was to shift the paradigm of perception that football is a male-only, African-centred sport by introducing a woman of East Indian descent at a managerial position within the CFU, as a first measure. I will also give you detailed accounts of the conspiracy against the CFU by one of its own, who secretly videotaped that meeting for Chuck Blazer and was rewarded with an office in Miami and a higher salary and who unilaterally moved the CFU’s 33-year-old office from Port-of-Spain to Miami so that every Caribbean official wanting to do football business in the Caribbean had to get a US visa. You will also understand why ingratitude is worse than witchcraft.

The role of Blazer in the CONCACAF will be exposed. His addiction to the stock market and how this impacted on the CONCACAF’s finances will all be revealed. You will also be told why for some seven years I refused to sign Blazer’s contract and even today as I write to you he has none. You will learn why Blazer became vice-president of  CONCACAF ahead of Sunil Gulati, the present president of the USSF. His wheeling and dealing will stymie the international football community; it is no wonder he has signalled his intentions to leave his CONCACAF post. It is only when the tsunami hits that the global village will you understand why he has done all in his power to deny Lisle Austin of his right to the post of acting president at CONCACAF because he is quite aware of what a five-year audit into CONCACAF will reveal about him. There is much to talk about that will make the sponsors of both the FIFA and CONCACAF cringe with painful surprise. The vindictiveness of FIFA, not only against me but also against all others associated with me will be exposed. The FIFA has tried to muzzle me with threats of a worldwide suspension. They have said that they will close down the FIFA Development Office in Trinidad by year-end. They have advised that they will terminate my son’s 2012 contract at the end of this year.

They have retaken the World Cup TV Rights first given to me by the former President of FIFA, Dr Joao Havelange, a matter for which they have not heard the last. They have refused to give me any of my 29-year pension. They continue to do such things like leaking a video in the hope that they can embarrass me to lie down on my belly. Never, I repeat, never, regardless of the consequences. Let me assure all that the promised tsunami will come. All the real “gifts” that Blatter gave to secure his two elections will turn stomachs inside out. The conspiracy to protect the FIFA’s throne for Michel Platini by getting rid of the Muslim Bin Hammam and the interruption of the successes of Jack Warner will be uncovered for all to see. Of the eight FIFA Presidents, only one was not a European—Dr Joao Havelange was Brazilian. Three were English, one was Belgian, the incumbent is Swiss and two were French. Is it that people of colour cannot administer football? Or is it that only Europeans possess the skill to do so? Is this why Platini is being groomed as heir apparent? For the last FIFA election, the last count before the election showed that Blatter had 90 votes and Bin Hammam had 85 in a 209 FIFA membership. Whoever got 105 votes would have won. CONCACAF has 35 votes of which the Caribbean has 25. It would have been an interesting encounter until the region was sold out to Blazer and  Blatter. Even after Blatter had paid for a private plane for me to meet him in Guatemala to a midnight meeting I refused to give him CONCACAF’s public support as all of the other Confederations except Asia.

Today the Caribbean is paying the price for standing up! What is now even more interesting is that in spite of being a senior FIFA official for 23 years and serving as the FIFA’s 8th president for a period of 13 years, Sepp Blatter now suddenly sees the need to reform the FIFA from within in his last term of office and in the sunset of his days. This is hypocritical to say the least for it is public knowledge that his four terms of office have been dogged with controversy and allegations of corruption to which he has never responded. Why now I ask? But of this I will have much more to say.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
No but we want you to get ya head out of your backside. Maybe then you would figure how off-based you are. If that doesn't help here is what a "casual search" Google offered as its first selection in the search phrase "Zionism definition"
http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=Zionism&o=0&l=dir

See anything referring to radicalism or radical agendas? Didn't think so. Thanks for your effort.

Half-wit, you expect to find "radicalism" or "radical agendas" in the definition?  Does dictionary.com provide a definition that references "mudmen" or "Jewish Cabal"??

Since you need to be lead by the hand like the simpleton you are...

Jews against Zionism

Revisionist Zionism

Revisionist Zionism is a nationalist faction within the Zionist movement. It is the founding ideology of the non-religious right in Israel, and was the chief ideological competitor to the dominant socialist Labor Zionism. Revisionism is represented primarily by the Likud Party.

From that noted anti-Semitic group the Anti-Defamation League...

"Today, decades after the actual founding of a Jewish state, Zionism continues to be the guiding nationalist movement of the majority of Jews around the world who believe in, support and identify with the State of Israel."

That ought to get you started... once you finish your search for a definition that includes "mudmen" and "Jewish Cabal" of course.

1]; } ?>