March 28, 2024, 10:32:19 AM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 423791 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: $100m & MORE MISSING (Sunday Express)
« Reply #1950 on: April 14, 2013, 11:03:34 PM »
6.7 million to Warner  in July 2007 election November 2007 purely coincidental.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #1951 on: April 15, 2013, 01:49:21 AM »
Baby girl you know the serenity prayer: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference. The rest of this prayer is way too deep for this moment. You get the gist of it. Right?
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: April 15, 2013, 05:26:02 AM »
Cocoa in the Sun!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: April 15, 2013, 06:13:19 AM »
Camini Maharaj doh cater papa!!  Is wetting after wetting after wetting!!!.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: April 15, 2013, 06:41:31 AM »
I'm not suggesting this may be linked to the Minister of National Security, but these continuing financial suspicions allegedly involving cabinet ministers must be of concern to the P.M.?

Bank raises red flag with FIU

Republic Bank has alerted the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) to the suspicious transactions of a senior government official. The bank, sources say, raised a “red flag” after the official paid off two million-dollar mortgages within a six-month time frame. One of the mortgages was for a property purchased through the official’s private company in 2010 valued at $1.75 million, while the other was for a property purchased in September 2011 at a cost of $3.3 million.

The bank initially started its own investigation late last year after discovering the mortgages were fully paid off. Bank officials noticed that apart from the monthly payments, the government official was also making payments on a daily basis towards the mortgages. The daily payments, sources say, were close to $42,000 and were paid at different banks throughout the country. Banking officials, however, say there is a $60,000 per day limit on the amount of money which can be deposited in personal accounts.

“Anything higher than this, individuals will have to declare a source of funds,” the banking official, who did not want to be named, told the Sunday Guardian.

According to banking regulations issued by the Central Bank, and under the heading large/suspicious transaction records, “financial institutions should review and properly document the background and purpose of all complex, unusual, or large transactions…every financial institution which receives cash, bank cheques, drafts, money orders or traveller’s cheques in an amount in excess of the threshold shall keep and retain a large transaction record...”

Following investigations by Republic Bank, it was discovered that the government official also has accounts with other banking institutions. However, no money was withdrawn during the said period in which the daily deposits to Republic were made on the mortgage accounts. It was after this internal probe was completed that Republic Bank alerted the FIU of the transactions.

In response to questions from the Sunday Guardian on the matter, Republic Bank, through its Corporate Communications and Marketing Department, said in a statement, "We are unable to reveal actual bank procedures. However, and as you would imagine, we cannot comment on any transactions which might or might not have occurred.

“The bank is guided by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2009 in identifying and reporting transactions which might be considered suspicious based on descriptions provided by Section 55 of the act.” The FIU, in a release in response to questions as to whether a report was made to them by Republic Bank, said such disclosures are confidential, adding should they be made public it would breach sections 21 and 24 of the FIU Act.

The intelligence unit is headed by Susan Francois, while Nigel Stoddard is its deputy director. Asked specifically whether the government official is currently being probed, the FIU said: "The subject of a suspicious transaction activity/reports (STR/SAR) is confidential information. The FIU cannot disclose the person who is the subject of a STR/SAR.

“The FIU cannot disclose whether it has sent an intelligence report to law enforcement agencies (LEA) for their investigation, or whether an investigation has commenced on an individual or legal entity.” The release further said should such confidences be breached, an FIU officer would face the penalty of a fine of $250,000 and three years' imprisonment.

Last August, Attorney General Anand Ramlogan said some 300 reports involving suspicious-activity transactions were made to the FIU. He was speaking in the Senate on the Miscellaneous Provisions (Financial Intelligence Unit of Trinidad and Tobago and Anti-Terrorism) Bill 2012.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: April 15, 2013, 07:25:15 AM »
I doh understand what going on here. Isn't all this evidence? Doesn't it mean something can be done? Where mih lawyers on the site? Is since 2006 we fighting this battle...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: April 15, 2013, 08:09:39 AM »

I eh really impress if she was really an investgative journalist she would have written this story years ago. I s only because CONCACAF heat up the trail she on it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: April 15, 2013, 08:23:38 AM »

I eh really impress if she was really an investgative journalist she would have written this story years ago. I s only because CONCACAF heat up the trail she on it.

If the FBI story had not break , all of them would still be letting Warner pass
Youtube Channel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: April 15, 2013, 08:33:38 AM »

Most of this was put out by Lasana years ago. But I guess she has re ignited the interest.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: April 15, 2013, 08:45:39 AM »

CO-SIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: April 15, 2013, 12:25:57 PM »

Well boy, what ah goh say.....God bless America and better late than never.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: April 15, 2013, 12:28:18 PM »
Is like hunting season open. Poor fellah lol.
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: April 15, 2013, 12:40:10 PM »

Well boy, what ah goh say.....God bless America and better late than never.....

Yep God Bless America

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: April 15, 2013, 03:34:11 PM »
I don't think Lasana or Jennings ever had the paper trail though. I never heard about actual transfers to the various companies and we never had the actual figures of government money that was taken. We just know that money was missing. Are all these documents part of the court case for the Soca Warriors?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: April 15, 2013, 04:50:55 PM »
I don't think Lasana or Jennings ever had the paper trail though. I never heard about actual transfers to the various companies and we never had the actual figures of government money that was taken. We just know that money was missing. Are all these documents part of the court case for the Soca Warriors?

Bank statements obtained through a court-ordered levy on the premises of the now insolvent national football association does not reflect substantial sponsorship funds, including the FIFA World Cup-Germany prize money. 
I think if you subtract the sponsorship deals located by sw.net forumites from the deposits on the TTFF bank statements you can deduct a certain amount. But it's clear that once the bank statements were obtained they would show transactions that could raise further questions.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: April 15, 2013, 09:46:28 PM »
I'm not suggesting this may be linked to the Minister of National Security, but these continuing financial suspicions allegedly involving cabinet ministers must be of concern to the P.M.?

Republic Bank has alerted the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) to the suspicious transactions of a senior government official. The bank, sources say, raised a “red flag” after the official paid off two million-dollar mortgages within a six-month time frame. One of the mortgages was for a property purchased through the official’s private company in 2010 valued at $1.75 million, while the other was for a property purchased in September 2011 at a cost of $3.3 million.

The bank initially started its own investigation late last year after discovering the mortgages were fully paid off. Bank officials noticed that apart from the monthly payments, the government official was also making payments on a daily basis towards the mortgages. The daily payments, sources say, were close to $42,000 and were paid at different banks throughout the country. Banking officials, however, say there is a $60,000 per day limit on the amount of money which can be deposited in personal accounts.

“Anything higher than this, individuals will have to declare a source of funds,” the banking official, who did not want to be named, told the Sunday Guardian.

According to banking regulations issued by the Central Bank, and under the heading large/suspicious transaction records, “financial institutions should review and properly document the background and purpose of all complex, unusual, or large transactions…every financial institution which receives cash, bank cheques, drafts, money orders or traveller’s cheques in an amount in excess of the threshold shall keep and retain a large transaction record...”

Following investigations by Republic Bank, it was discovered that the government official also has accounts with other banking institutions. However, no money was withdrawn during the said period in which the daily deposits to Republic were made on the mortgage accounts. It was after this internal probe was completed that Republic Bank alerted the FIU of the transactions.

In response to questions from the Sunday Guardian on the matter, Republic Bank, through its Corporate Communications and Marketing Department, said in a statement, "We are unable to reveal actual bank procedures. However, and as you would imagine, we cannot comment on any transactions which might or might not have occurred.

“The bank is guided by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2009 in identifying and reporting transactions which might be considered suspicious based on descriptions provided by Section 55 of the act.” The FIU, in a release in response to questions as to whether a report was made to them by Republic Bank, said such disclosures are confidential, adding should they be made public it would breach sections 21 and 24 of the FIU Act.

The intelligence unit is headed by Susan Francois, while Nigel Stoddard is its deputy director. Asked specifically whether the government official is currently being probed, the FIU said: "The subject of a suspicious transaction activity/reports (STR/SAR) is confidential information. The FIU cannot disclose the person who is the subject of a STR/SAR.

“The FIU cannot disclose whether it has sent an intelligence report to law enforcement agencies (LEA) for their investigation, or whether an investigation has commenced on an individual or legal entity.” The release further said should such confidences be breached, an FIU officer would face the penalty of a fine of $250,000 and three years' imprisonment.

Last August, Attorney General Anand Ramlogan said some 300 reports involving suspicious-activity transactions were made to the FIU. He was speaking in the Senate on the Miscellaneous Provisions (Financial Intelligence Unit of Trinidad and Tobago and Anti-Terrorism) Bill 2012.

This article is NOT linked to the National security Minister, but another very high ranking government official. There's Kams, Jacko and ;)

Jacko and Kams ruled out so the article is about the other one.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: April 15, 2013, 10:13:46 PM »

This article is NOT linked to the National security Minister, but another very high ranking government official. There's Kams, Jacko and ;)

Who is d next 1? U are Always Generous wit yuh info. Doh leave us hanging.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: April 15, 2013, 10:18:56 PM »
Warner hits out at the media
By Renuka Singh (Express).

JACK LASHES BACK

National Security Minister Jack Warner yesterday described himself as “incorruptible”.

Warner was referring specifically to an exclusive Express investigation which found that over $100 million went missing during his dealings with local football since 2006.

The investigation by head of the Express Investigative Desk, Camini Marajh, also found that millions of dollars were transferred to Warner’s bank accounts from the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF).

“If I did not believe that (I was incorruptible) I wouldn’t say it. You point to anything that I have done as a Minister in this country that warrant me to change my opinion. Nothing,” he said.

“In 2013, seven years later we are struggling to prevent us from being the world’s most stupid country as far as journalism is concerned,” he said.

“Who would have thought that after bringing this country, the smallest country on earth in 2006 to the biggest event on earth (World Cup football) that seven years after, I would read so much garbage? Who would have thought so?” he said.

Warner was delivering the keynote address at a Recognition and Awards ceremony for members of the protective services at his Ministry’s office on Abercromby Street yesterday during which he spent the majority of his speaking time criticising the local media for focusing too much on negative news.

He took sections of the media to task for what he described as continued attacks on him now by using old information.

“No reporter thought about expenditure, what this cost, what that cost. They only concerned with income and that is news...If you want to look at something that happened seven years ago which is still out there in the public domain, I am not prepared to be sidetracked,” he said.

When asked to comment specifically about the allegations, Warner said he “had guys with silk who would do that” for him.

“When they put on their silk they will do it (respond), for the time being don’t let me do for them nah. I have said nothing more, all I am saying is that when they put on their silk, they will deal with that. Don’t let me do it for them,” he said.

He said even with all the negative reports about him he would not be deterred, but was curious why he was the “bete noire” of the Government.

“My wife is telling me where the money gone? I say what money you talking about and when she show me (the article) I said ‘steups’,” he said.

Despite two recent surveys that showed he remained the most popular Minister of the People’s Partnership Government, Warner described himself as the most despised, but soon clarified that statement.

“I won’t say I am the most despised because one media house has a grievance, I don’t judge myself by that, “he said.

Warner maintained that he is being unfairly targeted by one media house in particular but said the country was “not stupid”.

“One thing about this country is that people are not stupid and people can see what is happening. I mean one week, two weeks, three weeks, four weeks, people can see what is happening,” Warner said.

He accused the Express of using him “to sell papers”.

Two weeks ago, an internal memo from Warner’s office was leaked to the media, which stated that the distribution of advertisements had to be approved by Warner. This was considered by commentators to be a high handed move to starve offending media houses of lucrative Government advertising deals.

“I can’t speak for other Ministries but I know that my Ministry has a limited budget and I want to make sure that the money they have is spent prudently and they get the best coverage for the money they spent. So I want to oversee how it is spent, where it is spent. That is the reason behind it,” he said.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 04:04:47 AM by Flex »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: April 15, 2013, 10:21:41 PM »
Moonilal: No damage to Govt
Jack Warner’s financial dealings

By Ria Taitt Political Editor
Story Created: Apr 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM ECT
Story Updated: Apr 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM ECT

Housing Minister Roodal Moonilal does not think that revelations about Jack Warner’s  financial dealings published in the Sunday and Monday Express are damaging to the Government and party.
Asked to comment yesterday, Moonilal said: “I have seen in the newspapers matters concerning Mr Warner that are dated prior to 2010, (it dates back to) 2006 involving his connection with football. And these are matters that have already been in the public domain. I prefer not to comment since they are matters concerning Mr Warner’s personal and professional work, prior to entering into Government. And I prefer not to make conclusions based primarily on newspaper reports,” he said.

Asked if he believed that the revelations were damaging to the Government, Moonilal said, “No, no, I don’t think so at all. That is Mr Warner’s private business before he entered Government. And these are newspaper reports and newspaper conclusions. And Mr Warner and/or his accountant may wish to comment on those things”.

A special investigation by head of the Express Investigative Desk, Camini Marajh, detailed (among other things) the contributions made by various corporate entities amounting to approximately $205.6 million for the Warriors to the Local Organising Committee (LOC), chaired by Warner. The investigation found that $100 million appeared to have gone missing based on the  financial statements of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF).

On St Joseph MP Herbert Volney choosing 34 as the number for his new Audi,  Moonilal said,  “Volney had a ‘very morbid sense of humour, but a sense of honour nevertheless’.”
Volney, who was fired over the Section 34 fiasco has said that 34 is his lucky number since it brought him true emancipation. He said he baptised his red Audi PCY 34 so that it would be a remembrance of the courage of his conviction.

On Volney’s statements that he was finished with the People’s Partnership, Moonilal said Volney was a “mercurial character”. “Tomorrow I am sure he will embrace us all as he normally does, in or out of jeans,” he said, chuckling. It was a reference to that fact that Volney attended Parliament last Friday dressed in jeans and jacket, an unusual attire for MPs  who are expected to wear business suit (not casual wear).
Moonilal said Volney has been writing on the blogs about the importance of servicing constituencies. He has made the point repeatedly that the Government must  provide goods and services to the constituencies.

“I imagine he meant that if Government failed to deliver on the  goods and services, then those constituencies can revert to the PNM. And later on in the week I intend to meet him as I usually do for a cup of coffee at his constituency office and we will discuss (the issue) further,” he said.
Volney has reportedly stated that if the Government continues on its current path, the People’s Partnership would lose the East-West Corridor constituencies.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #1969 on: April 16, 2013, 04:08:46 AM »
Warner on report of football corruption probe: Let them write, I don’t care
By Geisha Kowlessar (Guardian).

“I don’t give a fig and who wants to write let them write.” So said National Security Minister Jack Warner yesterday in response to a fresh wave of news reports of his tenure in the football fraternity. “Who want to write, write. I don’t care. The time will come when we will deal with that. I will hit them with hurt,” he told members of the media at a recognition and awards ceremony for various law enforcement bodies at his ministry’s Abercromby Street, Port-of-Spain, offices.

The latest reports deal with Warner’s tenure in the Caribbean Football Union and Concacaf and his relationship with former Concacaf official Chuck Blazer. It noted that US authorities were now looking at the operations of both bodies in an ongoing probe into corruption in international football. The latest report comes after a March 27 Reuters article claimed Warner’s son, Daryan, had agreed to co-operate with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in another probe into corruption in FIFA.

Yesterday, Warner said: “All guns were pointed at me,” adding there were certain people who were bent on getting him at all costs. He added: “You have to ask yourself why? Why Jack Warner? The fact is to get Jack Warner and bring him down because if you do that, this aggressive war, this fight on crime, will end. “The drug lords will not like me. The drug lords supporters will not like me. But I don’t give a fig. I am doing what I was supposed to do.”

Warner, who also accused the media of “using” him to sell papers, said he was undeterred because he had the support of the people. Praising the officers for their hard work and dedication, Warner warned them not to expect any recognition from the media because the media  “would not be interested in that.”

He also urged them to continue working for the good of T&T and to dismiss negative, saying: “This is a seven-day country. Sometimes I call it chinee country, their memory short. Who would have thought that after bringing this country, the smallest country on earth, to the biggest event on earth in 2006 (World Cup), that seven years after I would read such garbage or hear about it at least.

“But this is the country we live in. So seven years after my wife would tell me ‘a $100 million and more so where the money gone?’” He said in the media reports there was no mention of expenditure. “It was only income and that is news. So while we struggled in 2006 to put the smallest country in the world on the highest level in 2013, seven years later we are struggling to prevent us from being the world’s most stupid country as far as journalism is concerned,” he added. 

Urging the officers not to “fall for that,” Warner told them once they did what was right they could sleep very soundly at night. Regarding crime statistics, Warner said for the past three nights and days there were no murders but that would not be reported because the media was not interested in that kind of news. He said: “All the drug busts you have made, you would not hear anything about that. The Coast Guard stopped 90 vessels over the Easter weekend but again you would not hear anything about that.”

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: April 16, 2013, 05:17:09 AM »
He fraid. Up to now he cah prove them wrong
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1971 on: April 16, 2013, 06:01:06 AM »
The standards of public behaviour have fallen so low this government that I'm starting to almost forget what is good and appropriate.  The PM is so leveraged and morally compromised ,so weak and loves office so much that she can only put her head and the sand while this wajang wreaks havoc.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1972 on: April 16, 2013, 06:09:34 AM »
At what point do we will revert to sanity ?What is Moonilal talking about ? The Minister of National Security , an MP and no less a person than the Chairman of your party is being fingered in gross financial impropriety of international proportions and that doesn't affect your party ? Jack have DVDs on all of them or what ? None of them have any balls to do what is right because office is too important. Let the country go to hell but I keeping my position.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 06:14:57 AM by Jah Gol »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: April 16, 2013, 06:25:30 AM »
It will be interesting to see what occurs on Friday at the CONCACAF meeting when details of their investigation are revealed. As we have seen, even if you have a just reason for receiving money into your personal account, without proper and accurate accountancy practices, it looks bad. If this is just Jack not keeping good records or co mingling funds "innocently", then we will see the same patterns with the CONCACAF bank accounts.

Jack is talking about nobody mentioning the expenditure, but if its not listed in the accounts, how can they?

Difference is this: The FBI will not just shrug their shoulders, they will demand answers immediately. They will request that Jack visits USA to assist and if he refuses, they will try to extradite. And this government cannot afford to fight that extradition.

Or maybe Jack will resign Friday morning, just as he did to avoid the FIFA embarrassment, to create the story rather than be the subject of it.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #1974 on: April 16, 2013, 07:48:59 AM »
Sometimes you want to go to a place where you can get a good laugh and Trinidad is one of those places. The man with the funny talk said he is "incorruptible as a sinister." Questionable. "Once you do what is right you can sleep well at night"
It is not your role as sinister that is under investigation, it is your role as fifa officer that is under investigation. Don't get it twisted.
People like: Charles Taylor, Idi Amin, Adolf Hitler, Bernie Madoff, Jeffrey Skillings and the entire Enron Crew, Osama Ben Laden, Sepp Blatter, Pablo Escobar Jr. and the list goes on, all thought they were doing the right thing too and they slept well at night.
In a sense what you are hoping for "the incorruptible one" is that this thing would go away and people would forget. But the truth of the matter is millions of dollars are missing and it happened on your watch. That money did not grow legs and just get up and walk out. Your actions in regard to this missing money are very shady, slim shady. All of the organizations that you were in charge of are broke. TTFF, broke. CFU, broke. CONCACAF, broke. That is not a coincidence, slim shady. What is even more infuriating is that you continue to insult people's intelligence with your funny bullshit talk. All those people mentioned above thought they were indestructible.Your time will come, slim.

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: April 16, 2013, 07:58:21 AM »
They seeing what MIGHT be blood in the water so they finally "investigating"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: April 16, 2013, 08:23:44 AM »
At what point do we will revert to sanity ?What is Moonilal talking about ? The Minister of National Security , an MP and no less a person than the Chairman of your party is being fingered in gross financial impropriety of international proportions and that doesn't affect your party ? Jack have DVDs on all of them or what ? None of them have any balls to do what is right because office is too important. Let the country go to hell but I keeping my position.

After Reshmi/ Section 34 what is a cool 100 million I agree Roodal boi doh hott yuh head.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Jack Warner Thread.
« Reply #1977 on: April 16, 2013, 10:50:08 AM »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: April 16, 2013, 10:53:51 AM »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: April 16, 2013, 11:03:12 AM »

Who is d next 1? U are Always Generous wit yuh info. Doh leave us hanging.

Alland ;)

1]; } ?>