April 27, 2024, 06:14:51 PM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 427875 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Kick Racism out of Football – and Racist Jack Warner as well.
« Reply #240 on: September 03, 2009, 07:09:42 AM »
wheys Touches
WHEYS

The man is a FIFA VP and that is how he is getting on.............orrite den
AND to treat footballers the way he has.....nah nah nah

pressure for warner
is only moto cyar tyre and WASA pipe does handle more pressure
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 07:12:03 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 03, 2009, 07:24:01 AM »
If Jennings was on baseless accusations....maybe. De ting is.....most people have at least the perception of Jack being corrupt. Some may try to swing it..justify it....engage in rhetoric to befuddle the fact.....but Jack record eh squeaky clean. Look at Berlusconi.....de media in a storm over him.

Yuh know...dis reminding me of some rhetoric some tstt employees was trying to pull...when digicel entered. Dey saying oh trinis eh have no support for dey own tingtingting. While that might be true...de reason behind people's anticipation of digicel was because they were fed up of de wickedness tstt was doing. If tstt was treating people good.....digicel woulda come...and people woulda be more likely to say..."Digicel...hol allyuh tail...tstt does treat we good..and is we own." Buh nah..dey didnt....and dahs de results.

If Jack wasnt as self serving and vindictive and as bad mind as he was..Jennings mighta get run. Even if it had elements of corruption...people mighta still be likely to turn a blind eye to if the TTFF and de football was going how it supposed to. But when yuh seeing piss poor organisation....and blatant self servingness....people will see things like that as you collecting yuh due deserts. De sad fact is...many facets of local media doh even seem to have a clue. Sasha Mohammed a few weeks ago had an interview with Jennings..and she sounding like she incredulous when he talking bout the blacklist etc. Lasana talk bout de ticket scandal...big noise get kick up....buh dahs jus isolated incidents. So wha yuh expect?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #242 on: September 03, 2009, 07:25:33 AM »
Now I havent looked at the video.

But I have a question to pose to all and sundry.

Here we have a foreigner...attacking a powerful politician, the FIFA VP and the man who controls our football. He plays an important role...like him or not in our country.

Imagine Jennings relaunched his book here in TT a few weeks ago and got press coverage and a cocktail party.

Now what other country in the world would have an outsider attack a citizen of such prominence and do nothing about it.

It seems we celebrate Jennings attacks.

In most other places they would have shut down jennings long time.

The point I am making is that we do not protect our own...no love for our fellow citizens.

Or is it nobody could touch him or stand up to him and is bess we let a balding crimple up man fight the battle on our behalf.

reporters in sweet democratic T&T aren't even allowed to ask probing questions to our hallowed Prime Minister without feeling his wrath or constant threats of censorship. A Newsday reporter (Indian too) lost his job for asking the right question at the wrong time.

.... well imagine if a white foreign reporter ask him questions. Is then he might pull off the mask and we might see Mugabe underneath.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 03, 2009, 07:27:34 AM »

Here we have a foreigner...attacking a powerful politician, the FIFA VP and the man who controls our football. He plays an important role...like him or not in our country.

Imagine Jennings relaunched his book here in TT a few weeks ago and got press coverage and a cocktail party.

Now what other country in the world would have an outsider attack a citizen of such prominence and do nothing about it.

The point I am making is that we do not protect our own...no love for our fellow citizens.

Or is it nobody could touch him or stand up to him and is bess we let a balding crimple up man fight the battle on our behalf.

protect we own, fuuck he, ah tiefin, lyin, cheatin, rat bastard, I say again fuuck he, an' he's ah fuuckin bully too, leh haul he c**t an' take he pressure, come nah man touches, u self, wrong doin is wrong doin !...........fuuck he
I pity the fool....

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 03, 2009, 07:31:26 AM »

protect we own, fuuck he, ah tiefin, lyin, cheatin, rat bastard, I say again fuuck he, an' he's ah fuuckin bully too, leh haul he c**t an' take he pressure, come nah man touches, u self, wrong doin is wrong doin !...........fuuck he

sigh ... you realise that by not calling Jack name in that post, you make a generalisation that just implicate every government and opposition minister?

Karen Nunez-Teshira fit that bill well

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 03, 2009, 07:32:51 AM »

reporters in sweet democratic T&T aren't even allowed to ask probing questions to our hallowed Prime Minister without feeling his wrath or constant threats of censorship. A Newsday reporter (Indian too) lost his job for asking the right question at the wrong time.

.... well imagine if a white foreign reporter ask him questions. Is then he might pull off the mask and we might see Mugabe underneath.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
Is almost Cuba we in in terms of being able to "talk about" The Authorities.
As a matter of fact... ah gone!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 03, 2009, 07:37:40 AM »

sigh ... you realise that by not calling Jack name in that post, you make a generalisation that just implicate every government and opposition minister?Karen Nunez-Teshira fit that bill well

should I quote my self above............. let me be plain den d entire system rotten
I pity the fool....

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 03, 2009, 07:59:02 AM »
I use to watch some of alyuh as intelligent and educated,  but I guess I was the stupid one. Can't believe some of the rationalization that popping up here.

It's not about what others do, it's about what I do.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 03, 2009, 08:37:25 AM »
There is a small suspicion that the visit by a Daily Mail reporter was set up by somebody,why would anybody waste time to come to TT to check out the illegal sales of WC tickets.There are several other wrong doings in TT for outside sources to investigate...who calling dem to come an check...nobody.
 Jack said something that many people of colour would say,no problem wid dat,when people suffer certain experiences then allyuh would know why people re-act in certain way.Now get dis,I aint no bloody UNC,awrite. 8)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 03, 2009, 08:39:49 AM »
...Now get dis,I aint no bloody UNC,awrite... 8)

too late  :devil:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 03, 2009, 08:46:23 AM »
There is a small suspicion that the visit by a Daily Mail reporter was set up by somebody,why would anybody waste time to come to TT to check out the illegal sales of WC tickets.There are several other wrong doings in TT for outside sources to investigate...who calling dem to come an check...nobody.
 Jack said something that many people of colour would say,no problem wid dat,when people suffer certain experiences then allyuh would know why people re-act in certain way.Now get dis,I aint no bloody UNC,awrite. 8)

Yuh basket would hold water if Jennings was targetin JW alone. D man exposin d crooks in FIFA and d MP 4 Chag West is 1st/2nd/3rd on dat list
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 03, 2009, 09:03:57 AM »
All yuh realize that Jack does get money from Joe Public, Pro League, TTFF, UNC, Chag and Fifa...?

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 03, 2009, 09:44:38 AM »

Believe what you want  but the fact is I expect a response like that from you or many other Trinis with their one track mind.Grow up and try to understand that some people are objective,unlike you and others in TT who believe what you want to believe.Again let me tell you,I aint no f**king UNC. ???

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 03, 2009, 10:35:05 AM »
Mr man leave meh alone! leave me alone please!  :rotfl: :rotfl:    :devil:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klpn0Cyjhqw

that man real pestering jackular and causing him tuh act and talk outatimin. boy jack eh have no class nah, could you imagine ah big accomplished man talking bout spittin on ppl and go ask yuh mudda school boy monkey talk. see what ah tell allyuh, dem ole man eh have no shame! :devil:
check this one... go F@ck yuh self  :rotfl: :rotfl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHGTI5jOnpM&feature=related

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 03, 2009, 10:42:05 AM »

Believe what you want  but the fact is I expect a response like that from you or many other Trinis with their one track mind.Grow up and try to understand that some people are objective,unlike you and others in TT who believe what you want to believe.Again let me tell you,I aint no f**king UNC. ???

Once ah Trini move to another country they mind go from 1 track to what? 2 tracks? Railroad sytem?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 03, 2009, 12:45:08 PM »

oh ladddddd ... ah get cuss out for being sarcastic.

nuttin wrong wid being UNC, juss like it eh have nuttin wrong with being PNM or COP.
Yuh hadda vote fuh one ah dem - what else yuh go do?  :beermug:

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 03, 2009, 12:52:02 PM »
Mr man leave meh alone! leave me alone please!  :rotfl: :rotfl:    :devil:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klpn0Cyjhqw

that man real pestering jackular and causing him tuh act and talk outatimin. boy jack eh have no class nah, could you imagine ah big accomplished man talking bout spittin on ppl and go ask yuh mudda school boy monkey talk. see what ah tell allyuh, dem ole man eh have no shame! :devil:
check this one... go F@ck yuh self  :rotfl: :rotfl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHGTI5jOnpM&feature=related

the beep block it out. I couldn't hear anything ... and I watch nuff Southpark not to try to ever fill in the blanks.
If you don't know what I talking about - youtube the Southpark clip about "people who annoy you"

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 03, 2009, 04:14:54 PM »

If he wasnt a crook he would protect him
Hart for president

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 03, 2009, 07:18:01 PM »

Yeh ah saw that one as well. that man is ah low life! it was very shameful to see our one of our most prominant figurs carry on like ah canal rat on global TV. did you see this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1vMstWlceA&feature=related
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 07:20:18 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
PRESS CONFERENCE
« Reply #259 on: September 08, 2009, 09:15:23 AM »
Jack having press conference 12 noon at Crown Plaza. Things that make u go  ???. Once I know all yuh go know.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: PRESS CONFERENCE
« Reply #260 on: September 08, 2009, 09:23:25 AM »
Nakid to join the team  :angel:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 08, 2009, 09:24:48 AM »
Nakid to join the team  :angel:

Latas 2 b replaced? Who knows wit these jokers.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 08, 2009, 09:25:56 AM »
He has a better rip off budget proposal than PNM  :devil:

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #263 on: September 08, 2009, 09:30:07 AM »
He retiring
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 08, 2009, 09:35:03 AM »
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 08, 2009, 09:38:17 AM »
He retiring
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can see the baby keepin yuh up...  ;D you have a bit of delirium  ;)

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #266 on: September 08, 2009, 09:41:17 AM »
Jack having press conference 12 noon at Crown Plaza. Things that make u go  ???. Once I know all yuh go know.

This man making the federation look like a real circus time and time again boi... we have so much potential in this great land of ours with the wrong person at the head.

What next to expect!!
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 08, 2009, 09:42:29 AM »
He retiring
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can see the baby keepin yuh up...  ;D you have a bit of delirium  ;)

:rotfl: good ting

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 08, 2009, 09:44:26 AM »
He retiring

STOP playing with my emotions!!!!!!  :frustrated:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 08, 2009, 09:46:02 AM »
He retiring

STOP playing with my emotions!!!!!!  :frustrated:

Your emotins easy 2 play wit because u eh know is a relay he handin d baton 2 Daryan 2 focus on d caravan 4 change

1]; } ?>