April 27, 2024, 12:47:05 PM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 427800 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack and the Ticket Saga: Act 2
« Reply #330 on: August 25, 2010, 05:24:40 PM »
How this is not on the front page of the Daily Local papers is shocking

I have a brethrin who does write for a daily newspaper.......make a front page dis week self. So i say..aight..he might not know....leh me see wha he go do with it. Send him de link on messenger.....dis de synopsis here:

Me: I go check it out.
Him: Dis real funny. Mr. corruption watch corrupt?
Me: Well......for those who know jack..is no surprise.
Him: This is alleged doh.
Me: Just like UDECOTT...dat didnt stop allyuh from reporting it.
Him: People have documents for UDECOTT doh.
Me: So? De man in dis article have documents too...whas de difference?
Him: Wha bout innocent until proven guilty?
Me: Why dat didnt apply to manning or calder hart?
Him: I go see.

I eh holding my breath doh.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 25, 2010, 08:22:25 PM »
How this is not on the front page of the Daily Local papers is shocking
Really ?

ENTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

AirMan

« Reply #332 on: August 25, 2010, 10:09:59 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/trDILYNqDZE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/trDILYNqDZE</a>

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 26, 2010, 06:16:12 AM »
Let Jack bring back hanging and I will forgive him for everything.

I read an article recently. It was very insightful. It says that politicians turn to the death penalty in order to incite debate because of the passion it invokes on all sides...thus distracting from the real issue, which is crime.

This is what Jack is doing. He distracting the populace to focus on whether or not to bring back the death penalty so that way we won't notice the other issues, such as this one. Frico fall for it here. Doh be fooled, people.

Stay focused on the real issues.

Jack is a master though, I must say.
Right now we at the part of the Star Wars trilogy where the Clone Wars coming and the Sith Lord going to make his move to be elected Emperor soon and the people will all believe it is for the best...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 26, 2010, 07:02:54 AM »
Right now we at the part of the Star Wars trilogy where the Clone Wars coming and the Sith Lord going to make his move to be elected Emperor soon and the people will all believe it is for the best...

Soo Anil supposed to be young Anikin in training?

I nominate ReggaeFan to be Jar Jar Binks
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 26, 2010, 07:15:26 AM »

Let him start by hanging first you, then himself... then all would truly be forgiven.

This is what Jack is doing. He distracting the populace to focus on whether or not to bring back the death penalty so that way we won't notice the other issues, such as this one. Frico fall for it here. Doh be fooled, people.

Stay focused on the real issues.

Ent?!

Over in the General Discussion forum I cuss and tell people they falling fuh de rope-a-dope while this new government carrying on with the same ole bobol they complain about fuh de past 8 yrs.  Ah man turn and ask me what I vex about.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 07:20:40 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 26, 2010, 09:19:20 AM »
IF you blokes are happy with the crime situation in TT then you have reason to be happy.I can only suspect that while you and your mates can walk the streets of the main towns and cities in the knowledge that you wont be attacked,quite a large number of citizens cannot do the same.I know of people who would not venture out after dark for fear of being robbed or murdered and then robbed,you cannot deny that because it has happened many,many times.
JW is perfectly right to get a debate started on bringing back hanging which may not stop crimes like murder but it will surely slow it down,if the last government had showed more interest in cutting crime maybe it could have been a little better but they were only interested in posing and posturing at every turn.Imagine the 2 savages who recently murdered the Accountant are scared of dying but is brave enough to go into the man's house to work and then hack him to death,as if that wasn't enough they then take the man's wife and children and ask for money,accuse JW of putting up a smokescreen but 
my view and many all over the world are clamouring for the death penalty to make a comeback.Bake n shark is hoping that I am hanged first and then JW hang himself  after but he seems pleased with the 2 animals who just comitted that most horrible of murders.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 26, 2010, 09:31:35 AM »
IF you blokes are happy with the crime situation in TT then you have reason to be happy.I can only suspect that while you and your mates can walk the streets of the main towns and cities in the knowledge that you wont be attacked,quite a large number of citizens cannot do the same.I know of people who would not venture out after dark for fear of being robbed or murdered and then robbed,you cannot deny that because it has happened many,many times.
JW is perfectly right to get a debate started on bringing back hanging which may not stop crimes like murder but it will surely slow it down,if the last government had showed more interest in cutting crime maybe it could have been a little better but they were only interested in posing and posturing at every turn.Imagine the 2 savages who recently murdered the Accountant are scared of dying but is brave enough to go into the man's house to work and then hack him to death,as if that wasn't enough they then take the man's wife and children and ask for money,accuse JW of putting up a smokescreen but 
my view and many all over the world are clamouring for the death penalty to make a comeback.Bake n shark is hoping that I am hanged first and then JW hang himself  after but he seems pleased with the 2 animals who just comitted that most horrible of murders.

Fella... the death penalty never went away, which is why Jack clamouring to "bring it back" is just a smokescreen.  There are legal processes that need to be carried out before you execute someone, you can't just do away with these just because Jack Warner say so.  Political posturing might work on the gullible and guiless such as yourself, but the more sophisticated and observant around us can usually recognize bullshit when we hear it.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 26, 2010, 09:54:53 AM »

Fella... the death penalty never went away, which is why Jack clamouring to "bring it back" is just a smokescreen.  There are legal processes that need to be carried out before you execute someone, you can't just do away with these just because Jack Warner say so.  Political posturing might work on the gullible and guiless such as yourself, but the more sophisticated and observant around us can usually recognize bullshit when we hear it.
:applause:

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 26, 2010, 10:07:49 AM »
What a shame that bullshit became recognizable only after the 24th of May 2010,prior to that date allyuh was very much too sophisticated to recognize B U L L S H I T. :( :'(

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 26, 2010, 10:11:35 AM »

Like Bakes said, the death penalty never went anywhere. The punishment for Murder in T&T is Death by Hanging.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 26, 2010, 10:29:54 AM »
What a shame that bullshit became recognizable only after the 24th of May 2010,prior to that date allyuh was very much too sophisticated to recognize B U L L S H I T. :( :'(
I for one did not vote for them !!!! I knew it was BULLSHIT from the start. But your statement might be reasonable for those that did vote for them.  Did you ???
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:31:55 AM by Rastaman »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 26, 2010, 10:39:54 AM »

I read an article recently. It was very insightful. It says that politicians turn to the death penalty in order to incite debate because of the passion it invokes on all sides...thus distracting from the real issue, which is crime.

And dat tactic wukking SOOOOO good...it even wukking in this topic!
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 26, 2010, 11:47:12 AM »
Rataman!! I voted for the Liberal Democrats in the last General Elections a few months ago in England.I would like to say or remind you that the TT authorities did not waste much time with the mass hangings of,DOLE CHADEE,JOEY RAMIAH,RAMKELAWAN SINGH,JOEL RAMSING,RUSSELL SANKERALLI,BAGWANDEEN SINGH,CLIVE THOMAS,ROBIN GOPAUL & STEVEN EVERESLY.
Were you not pleased that monsters like them were wiped off the land of Trinidad & Tobago.Some of you feel JW is creating a smokescreen but we cannot carry out hanging until its debated and are aware of the implications of re-starting hanging.There are several international organizations and "do gooders" who are against hangings,if we can live with the re-actions of such bodies then we can go ahead.Jamaica who depends on tourism had to stop hanging because people were willing to boycott Jamaica as a tourist spot,Jamaica would lose millions.What could they do to TT we have to wait and see,it has to be debated.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 26, 2010, 11:54:09 AM »
"These ticket corruption scandals are not the issues you want to be focused on"

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Another honorable mention for Jack Warner
« Reply #345 on: August 26, 2010, 12:36:49 PM »
entertaining read!

I can accept that CONCACAF is a corrupt and despicable organization, run by a man named Jack Warner who is little more than a thug and a thief, but I cannot accept the deafening silence coming from MLS and Don Garber as the teams they are paid to support and represent are left in the dark

http://www.dynamotheory.com/2010/8/25/1650992/don-garbers-silence-is-sending-the

Offline signal

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 26, 2010, 01:23:59 PM »
Rataman!! I voted for the Liberal Democrats in the last General Elections a few months ago in England.I would like to say or remind you that the TT authorities did not waste much time with the mass hangings of,DOLE CHADEE,JOEY RAMIAH,RAMKELAWAN SINGH,JOEL RAMSING,RUSSELL SANKERALLI,BAGWANDEEN SINGH,CLIVE THOMAS,ROBIN GOPAUL & STEVEN EVERESLY.
Were you not pleased that monsters like them were wiped off the land of Trinidad & Tobago.Some of you feel JW is creating a smokescreen but we cannot carry out hanging until its debated and are aware of the implications of re-starting hanging.There are several international organizations and "do gooders" who are against hangings,if we can live with the re-actions of such bodies then we can go ahead.Jamaica who depends on tourism had to stop hanging because people were willing to boycott Jamaica as a tourist spot,Jamaica would lose millions.What could they do to TT we have to wait and see,it has to be debated.

Frico do you know how many persons there are  in trinidad and tobago presently that the gov't can hang?
If...
chief justice ivor archie say so
ex-chief justice sharma say so
law assoc pres martin daly say so
transpareny institute say so
Ken Gordon say so
jones p say so....then is so!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 26, 2010, 01:29:32 PM »

Frico do you know how many persons there are  in trinidad and tobago presently that the gov't can hang?

Remind me bout d debate dat it had b4 dey swing dem fellas?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 26, 2010, 01:35:59 PM »

good thing de topic of dis thread is jack and the ticket saga   ::)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 26, 2010, 01:42:18 PM »

good thing de topic of dis thread is jack and the ticket saga   ::)

Girl I nearly call an AMBER ALERT

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 26, 2010, 02:27:30 PM »
weary,I cannot remember what the debate was b4 those animals were hanged,there is no other word to describe Dole Chadee and that gang of savages.I saw the program on telly on BBC quite a few years ago,I just could not believe that there could be a man on this planet that would order such murders,as far as I was concerned ,they should have hung his entire family too.
Since you ask about whether I knew about how many are awaiting the death penalty,I read on the internet that its 50.The thing is they cannot now be hanged because they have spent more than 5 years waiting,they say its inhumane,these are the so called do-gooders.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 26, 2010, 02:37:27 PM »
weary,I cannot remember what the debate was b4 those animals were hanged,there is no other word to describe Dole Chadee and that gang of savages.I saw the program on telly on BBC quite a few years ago,I just could not believe that there could be a man on this planet that would order such murders,as far as I was concerned ,they should have hung his entire family too.
Since you ask about whether I knew about how many are awaiting the death penalty,I read on the internet that its 50.The thing is they cannot now be hanged because they have spent more than 5 years waiting,they say its inhumane,these are the so called do-gooders.

U cyah remember because there was no debate. Is just d bleeding hearts who go b d mercy committe dem set a human rights committee. D law eh repeal so hanging can resume if they wanted to. Is just ah set of all talk dat we are known for.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 26, 2010, 02:56:20 PM »
Right weary ah get what yuh saying but I give full credit for the government to give the go ahead,I dont know who was the PM then but full credit to hang them,I am pleased to know now that our people didn't give a toss about those do-gooders.I remember the news in England bout how TT flouted international pressure and went ahead with the executions.I honestly believe if they weren't hanged we may have had another Chadee or 2,you dont want those type around,do you.I can now understand why some of you are saying "smokescreen" but after the Chadee episode TT must show the outside world that its a special case in TT,hence I agree with the debate.One question though,why have we got 50 people waiting on execution for more than 5 years,the UNC have only just taken the reins,even the last government was bowing to international pressure.
Regards.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 26, 2010, 02:58:47 PM »
...and now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 26, 2010, 03:04:41 PM »
Right weary ah get what yuh saying but I give full credit for the government to give the go ahead,I dont know who was the PM then but full credit to hang them,I am pleased to know now that our people didn't give a toss about those do-gooders.I remember the news in England bout how TT flouted international pressure and went ahead with the executions.I honestly believe if they weren't hanged we may have had another Chadee or 2,you dont want those type around,do you.I can now understand why some of you are saying "smokescreen" but after the Chadee episode TT must show the outside world that its a special case in TT,hence I agree with the debate.One question though,why have we got 50 people waiting on execution for more than 5 years,the UNC have only just taken the reins,even the last government was bowing to international pressure.
Regards.

D present govt was in power when d hangin happen. So dey cyah remember what dey do?

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #355 on: August 26, 2010, 04:37:18 PM »
A day later the only other pick up I've found of this story is by Bill Archer
http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/blog.php?b=9812

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #356 on: August 26, 2010, 05:05:39 PM »
Tv6 news is running it as the top story right now. It was a 5 minute piece by Sasha Mohammed and was followed by a poll asking "Is Jack Warner an asset to the PP government ?"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 05:07:42 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 26, 2010, 05:20:36 PM »
Tv6 news is running it as the top story right now. It was a 5 minute piece by Sasha Mohammed and was followed by a poll asking "Is Jack Warner an asset to the PP government ?"

I sure d majority go say YESSSSSSSSSSS

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #358 on: August 26, 2010, 06:01:28 PM »

57%

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 26, 2010, 06:55:35 PM »

57%

D DEFENCE REST YUH HONOUR TNT CITIZENS ARE CLUELESS

1]; } ?>