April 28, 2024, 02:47:34 PM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 428140 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Jack and the Ticket Saga: Act 2
« Reply #360 on: August 27, 2010, 09:01:24 AM »
I happened to catch an interview with the 2 Norwegian journalists this morning on Gayelle.  They said that they hope their article would cause FIFA to launch and investigation into Mr. Warner.  Well, we know dais the end of that.

When asked what is the perception of Mr. Warner in their neck of the woods, they acknowledge that he is a very powerful man, but that his name comes up too many times in less than desirable circumstances to be ignored.  They said that they are planning to follow up the initial story, and in fact already wrote such an article outlining emails exchanged with Mr. Warner when the deal broke down. He was apparently very angry in the emails....

Bourbon...whey yuh??....we need the updated article....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 27, 2010, 09:18:43 AM »
I eh seeing much updates. What i get hereis from google translate.

Oh wait. Look at this
(Dagbladet): The risk of losing the highly valuable TV-rights for the Caribbean made FIFA vice president Jack Warner fume with anger. This emerges from emails Dagbladet has gained access to, and is confirmed by several well-informed sources.

As Dagbladet has revealed, Jack Warner was involved in the sell-on of World Cup tickets to the black market, also for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. Warner is vice president of FIFA, the head of the Caribbean Football Union (CFU) and Deputy Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago.

Trusted partners
Through a small handful of trusted business contacts, including a Norwegian financier, a Polish ticket shark and a Swedish businessman, he offered tickets from the Caribbean Football Union to operators on the black market.

Today Dagbladet can reveal how far more than a few empty seats were at stake, when a black market deal collapsed earlier this year.

High risk
Dagbladet knows the details of the deal. A Norwegian black market ticket company ordered several hundred World Cup tickets from Warner. CFU then ordered the same amount of tickets from FIFA. who then billed CFU 80 000 USD for these tickets. CFU then sent the bill to the black market company.

Dagbladet has access to the bill and an email where the black market dealers are asked to pay, to a SWIFT account associated with CFU.

Failed deal
However, the payment from the black market ticket company never arrived.

According to emails sent between the CFU and the black market, it is clear that Warner earlier this year was highly concerned about the future of his TV-rights as the deal broke down.

One of Mr. Warner's closest associates writes that the CFU «(...) can lose TV rights because of this"

Fuming Warner
The message was sent after the frustration of CFU had built up over time, due to the missing payment. In the e-mail exchange that followed, it emerged that Jack Warner felt embarrassed and upset as the trade seemed to go down the drain.

The reason why Mr. Warner was fuming with anger was he feared unpaid tickets and a new ticket-farce would further deem his status within FIFA.

Among the recipients of the emails where the payment was demanded, are executives both at FIFA TV and Infront Sports & Media — the company whose CEO goes by the name of Philippe Blatter, and is Sepp?s nephew.

- Number one source
From 2006-2009 FIFA?s sale of TV rights generated a profit of 2 billion USD, and Sepp Blatter himself is on record saying that the sale of TV rights is FIFA?s number one source of income.

According to respected journalist Andrew Jennings, printed in the ISS report «Player and Referee», Jack Warner first aquired the Caribbean TV rights in 1990 — after declaring he was «eternally grateful and permanently indebted» to then FIFA president Joao Havelange and Sepp Blatter — general secretary at the time.

The asking price for the TV rights was one (1) dollar.

Warner quickly sold the rights. The price is not known.

Easy access
In 1999, however, FIFA snubbed Warner for the TV rights for the 2002 FIFA WC. Mr. Warner immediately sent an e-mail to Sepp Blatter when it was announce that the Swiss company ISL, the predecessor to Philippe Blatter?s InFront, had chosen others to serve the Caribbean football fans their daily dose of WC action.

And, according to Andrew Jennings — one e-mail to Sepp Blatter was all it took for Mr. Warner to get the TV rights back.

In December 2001 Warner?s Caribbean Football Union (CFU) paid approx 25 million NOK to the company JD International — proprietors: Jack Warner and his son Daryan — for the TV rights to the 2002 and 2006 FIFA world cups.

JD could then resell the rights, generating an unknown profit for the Warner family.

- To busy
And in February 2007, after an identical transaction, Warner?s JD sold the TV rights for yet two world cups — this time cashing in 20 million USD on the deal:

Now Mr. Warner feared for the future of his TV rights business. Due to Norwegian black market ticket dealers failing to pay their bills.

The CFU confirms that Mr. Warner has received Dagbladet?s questions.

Dunno what could happen from here. Especially since people taking a hands off approach it seems.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 27, 2010, 10:16:33 AM »
This is the offical first instance of JW bringing the Gov't of Trinidad and Tobago into disrepute. If this thing blows up, there will be a voice to have him removed as a minister of government. Even possibly to resign as chairman of his party.

I sure it have some shadows in the PP gov't itself who wouldnt mind this blowing up.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 27, 2010, 10:19:57 AM »
This is the offical first instance of JW bringing the Gov't of Trinidad and Tobago into disrepute. If this thing blows up, there will be a voice to have him removed as a minister of government. Even possibly to resign as chairman of his party.

I sure it have some shadows in the PP gov't itself who wouldnt mind this blowing up.

It have some who would doh! You know Jack does have he files on people which does make it easier for dem to chose to do his bidding!
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

truetrini

« Reply #364 on: August 27, 2010, 10:24:40 AM »
dat entire scene is a media misprint.  Kamla palancing.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #365 on: August 27, 2010, 10:44:01 AM »
I was listening to 91.9fm Iwere George station the radio show host Skippy and Mad Indian said it seems as though this is comming up because Jack Warner is doing so much for the party /country and they believe is an internal assult.
Since we on that topic, any interest made from this under 17women world cup games who would profit Jack Warner Lall or TTFF PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW .   
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 27, 2010, 11:38:07 AM »
Its frightening how much can be printed about JW and no one really cares. I really don't know the answer to all this. But you have the whole honesty bandwagon that shooed PP into power and yet no one is interested when Jack is mentioned time after time. Then to top it all, Jack shouts for the death penalty for people who do not respect the law, like some kind of Gotham City crime slayer while he openly states that he won't comply with the verdicts of the High Court as well as blatantly ignoring his beloved FIFA order to pay $1 million to charity after his ticketing mishap!!

With regards to the hanging issue, I believe that the previous govt decided not to push for the death penalty because they want to appear to be a 1st world nation, and human rights issues have a huge impact in the reputation of a country. I'm also fairly sure that a death penalty does not result in a reduction in murder or violent crime. It would be more effective to concentrate on detection. Personally, I'm in favour of throwing murderers and paedophiles onto a desert island and leave them there.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 27, 2010, 05:24:18 PM »
JW is threatening to sue Sasha Mohammed and TV 6 for running the story last night. he said he already instructed his lawyers.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 08:32:45 PM by STEUPS!! »
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 27, 2010, 05:32:20 PM »
I was listening to 91.9fm Iwere George station the radio show host Skippy and Mad Indian said it seems as though this is comming up because Jack Warner is doing so much for the party /country and they believe is an internal assult.
Since we on that topic, any interest made from this under 17women world cup games who would profit Jack Warner Lall or TTFF PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW .   

The interest goes to jack and the debt to the TTFF.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 29, 2010, 07:57:06 AM »
Here's a follow up to the initial story...

http://www.dagbladet.no/2010/08/27/nyheter/utenriks/fifa/jack_warner/svartebors/13143962/

HIGH STAKES GAMBLING: How FIFA vice risked TV rights on black market flop
TV rights worth 20 million USD were at stake when Jack Warner's black market ticket deal went to pieces earlier this year.

(Dagbladet): The risk of losing the highly valuable TV-rights for the Caribbean made FIFA vice president Jack Warner fume with anger. This emerges from emails Dagbladet has gained access to, and is confirmed by several well-informed sources.
As Dagbladet has revealed, Jack Warner was involved in the sell-on of World Cup tickets to the black market, also for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. Warner is vice president of FIFA, the head of the Caribbean Football Union (CFU) and Deputy Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago.

Trusted partners
Through a small handful of trusted business contacts, including a Norwegian financier, a Polish ticket shark and a Swedish businessman, he offered tickets from the Caribbean Football Union to operators on the black market.

Today Dagbladet can reveal how far more than a few empty seats were at stake, when a black market deal collapsed earlier this year.

High risk
Dagbladet knows the details of the deal. A Norwegian black market ticket company ordered several hundred World Cup tickets from Warner. CFU then ordered the same amount of tickets from FIFA. who then billed CFU 80 000 USD for these tickets. CFU then sent the bill to the black market company.

Dagbladet has access to the bill and an email where the black market dealers are asked to pay, to a SWIFT account associated with CFU.

Failed deal
However, the payment from the black market ticket company never arrived.

According to emails sent between the CFU and the black market, it is clear that Warner earlier this year was highly concerned about the future of his TV-rights as the deal broke down.

One of Mr. Warner's closest associates writes that the CFU «(...) can lose TV rights because of this"

Fuming Warner
The message was sent after the frustration of CFU had built up over time, due to the missing payment. In the e-mail exchange that followed, it emerged that Jack Warner felt embarrassed and upset as the trade seemed to go down the drain.

The reason why Mr. Warner was fuming with anger was he feared unpaid tickets and a new ticket-farce would further deem his status within FIFA.

Among the recipients of the emails where the payment was demanded, are executives both at FIFA TV and Infront Sports & Media — the company whose CEO goes by the name of Philippe Blatter, and is Sepp?s nephew.

- Number one source
From 2006-2009 FIFA?s sale of TV rights generated a profit of 2 billion USD, and Sepp Blatter himself is on record saying that the sale of TV rights is FIFA?s number one source of income.

According to respected journalist Andrew Jennings, printed in the ISS report «Player and Referee», Jack Warner first aquired the Caribbean TV rights in 1990 — after declaring he was «eternally grateful and permanently indebted» to then FIFA president Joao Havelange and Sepp Blatter — general secretary at the time.

The asking price for the TV rights was one (1) dollar.

Warner quickly sold the rights. The price is not known.

Easy access
In 1999, however, FIFA snubbed Warner for the TV rights for the 2002 FIFA WC. Mr. Warner immediately sent an e-mail to Sepp Blatter when it was announce that the Swiss company ISL, the predecessor to Philippe Blatter?s InFront, had chosen others to serve the Caribbean football fans their daily dose of WC action.

And, according to Andrew Jennings — one e-mail to Sepp Blatter was all it took for Mr. Warner to get the TV rights back.

In December 2001 Warner?s Caribbean Football Union (CFU) paid approx 25 million NOK to the company JD International — proprietors: Jack Warner and his son Daryan — for the TV rights to the 2002 and 2006 FIFA world cups.

JD could then resell the rights, generating an unknown profit for the Warner family.

- To busy
And in February 2007, after an identical transaction, Warner?s JD sold the TV rights for yet two world cups — this time cashing in 20 million USD on the deal:

Now Mr. Warner feared for the future of his TV rights business. Due to Norwegian black market ticket dealers failing to pay their bills.

The CFU confirms that Mr. Warner has received Dagbladet?s questions.

Mr. Warner is said to be too busy to reply.
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #370 on: August 30, 2010, 12:56:37 PM »
FIFA VP Jack Warner Tells Reporters He Had No Involvement In Black Market Ticket Deal; Offers Them Sweet Deal On World Cup 2014 Tickets
(Beer and Soccer)

From the Didn’t This Happen Four Years Ago File:  According to a report from Dagbladet, a daily newspaper whose name sounds probably less like an awful urinary tract disease in its native Norway, has uncovered a receipt which shows that Jack Warner sold thousands of tickets to this year’s World Cup in South Africa to a black market ticket dealer.

Mr. Warner, who serves as the Vice President of FIFA and President of the CONCACAF (the North and Central American soccer federation which borrows its name and operational phil0sophy from a rare Costa Rican feces-eating monkey), has denied any wrongdoing in the matter.

At a press conference today to address these accusations, Mr. Warner told reporters that this was all a big misunderstanding.  “I simply ordered a few thousand tickets for myself and members of my extended family – everyone knows that Trinidadians like to stretch out into a few hundred seats each when they take in a match,” Warner explained, “Besides, how did you expect me to pay off the remainder of that million dollar fine FIFA imposed upon me from the last time I sold World Cup tickets on the black market? Exactly.”

Mr. Warner then asked reporters if they “know anyone who could use some really killer seats to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil?  I can get as many as you need. And I’ll totally give you a receipt.  I could really use the money – I sense having to pay off another bullshit fine.”

In addition to his roles with FIFA and the CONCACAF, Mr. Warner is also the Minister of Works and Transport of Trinidad and Tobago and holds seventeen seats in that country’s parliament (sixteen of which are presently available for purchase on Craigslist: Port of Spain).

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 30, 2010, 05:06:20 PM »
........uuuuummm E-man before ah start to  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Beer and Soccer is some kinda site that likes to poke fun/parody people??

Edit:

ah just see this on the site....

"What is beer and soccer?
Beerandsoccer.com is the internet's finest source of fake news regarding MLS and U.S. Soccer! "
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 05:08:02 PM by Brownsugar »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 01, 2010, 11:25:07 AM »
So now we know the real reason why Jack didn't go the World Cup final. He didn't pay for his tickets !! All this talk about putting the country first was just his usual spin on things...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 01, 2010, 11:28:48 AM »
So now we know the real reason why Jack didn't go the World Cup final. He didn't pay for his tickets !! All this talk about putting the country first was just his usual spin on things...

He 4get how 2 storm his silver stammer would have gotten him in.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 01, 2010, 01:02:07 PM »
Dis morning I listening to radio. A man call in on I95.5 asking why nobody in the media seems to be following this story. Tony informed the man that Jack apparently denied the allegations and said its all part of attempts to defame him.

My question is this:

How are we to know if this story is true or not  unless it is followed up? This involves a man that is in government....a de facto ambassador...allegations like these...can have major ripple effects on our international standing. So we need to get to the bottom of this..because somebody has to be lying. Just because a norwegian news source said its true doesnt mean it is. Just because jack said it was true doesnt mean that it is either. So how are we to know?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: September 01, 2010, 02:03:46 PM »
Dis morning I listening to radio. A man call in on I95.5 asking why nobody in the media seems to be following this story. Tony informed the man that Jack apparently denied the allegations and said its all part of attempts to defame him.

My question is this:

How are we to know if this story is true or not  unless it is followed up? This involves a man that is in government....a de facto ambassador...allegations like these...can have major ripple effects on our international standing. So we need to get to the bottom of this..because somebody has to be lying. Just because a norwegian news source said its true doesnt mean it is. Just because jack said it was true doesnt mean that it is either. So how are we to know?

How??  Apparently in a case such as this, only FIFA could take action. So himself, yet again, will be investigating himself.....ah not dismissing yuh concerns eh but how??   
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 01, 2010, 02:35:46 PM »

My question is this:

How??  Apparently in a case such as this, only FIFA could take action. So himself, yet again, will be investigating himself.....ah not dismissing yuh concerns eh but how??   

Well....I woulda think that any responsible media house...especially one that get threaten with a lawsuit as to this matter would try and secure copies of said documents and emails and such and use it in their defense. Unless the word of the Honorable Minister of Works and Transport/ FIFA VP/ TTFF Special Adviser et al is good enough and should be taken as the gospel truth.

Buh dahs just me.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 01, 2010, 02:54:10 PM »

My question is this:

Well....I woulda think that any responsible media house...especially one that get threaten with a lawsuit as to this matter would try and secure copies of said documents and emails and such and use it in their defense. Unless the word of the Honorable Minister of Works and Transport/ FIFA VP/ TTFF Special Adviser et al is good enough and should be taken as the gospel truth.

Buh dahs just me.

Was this story in a Norwegian newspaper? If yes then y he eh sue dem. Is only a set ah gun talk by JW. Same threat after d Australian story . We real connected nobody eh have a link in d court 2 c if papers have been filed?

As 4 d press LOUDESTTTTTTTT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 01, 2010, 04:18:05 PM »

My question is this:

Dai'z all it takes to get the media off yuh case deez days?  Didn't Manning deny tuh de death that he was involved in de churc fiasco in Heights of Guanapo?  Somehow dat never stop de press from "investigating".

Anyways... lemme stop 'nitpicking'

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 01, 2010, 04:21:29 PM »

My question is this:

Buh dahs just me.

OK spoke 2 meh express peeps NO LAWSUIT HAS EVER BEEN FILED BY JW.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 01, 2010, 05:16:51 PM »

My question is this:

Dai'z all it takes to get the media off yuh case deez days?  Didn't Manning deny tuh de death that he was involved in de churc fiasco in Heights of Guanapo?  Somehow dat never stop de press from "investigating".

Anyways... lemme stop 'nitpicking'

:devil:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
The Jack Warner Thread.
« Reply #381 on: September 29, 2010, 04:33:00 AM »
Jack: Concacaf will be given all it deserves.
T&T Guardian Reports.

Fifa vice president, Austin Jack Warner, promised that the world governing body of football is committed to ensuring that all nations, regardless of size, are granted the tools to transform their football into a world class game.

Warner made the statements at the inauguration ceremony of Phase Two of Jamaica’s Goal Project in Kingston on Monday morning.

“The perception of small teams or countries in the world of football must be dispelled. On the field of play we are all equal and through our Goal Projects, Fifa continues to exercise its commitment to ensuring equity and equality.”

He continued, noting that “the Caribbean region is unique in that we face extraordinary and sometimes incomparable challenges, but we cannot be held back by our perceived disadvantages. We must be given the tools to rise above it all and like the proverbial phoenix, we in the Caribbean will continue to rise above our adversities and fly high.

As the president of Concacaf and the CFU I will continue to ensure that we are given all that we deserve.” Warner was part of a delegation of football officials including Fifa president Sepp Blatter to visit Jamaica for the launch of the project.

Phase One of the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) Technical Centre, constructed with the standard goal bureau grant of US$400,000 (about J$35 million), consists of a “first class” training field, changing rooms, referees’ room, equipment room and temporary perimeter fencing.

Phase Two, which is to start as “soon as possible”, will have an additional floor to the existing administrative block and is expected to house an office for the technical staff, a presentation room, kitchenette and a second playing field.

And as the development continues with the ultimate aim of having a total technical centre, the JFF will apply for Phase Three, which will consist of a perimeter wall and floodlights, while the final phase of the existing plan will see the construction of dormitories capable of housing two teams at once. Warner and his team will now head to Anguilla to launch a similar project.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: The Jack Warner Thread.
« Reply #382 on: September 29, 2010, 04:58:17 AM »
lol@Jack Warner thread..............This will get very interesting!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 29, 2010, 06:39:28 AM »
U might have to put " The Jack Warner FOOTBALL Thread" cause the amount of hats (or jackets in this case) he wears, we might have all kinda discussion on this thread from the lamborghini his son import, to the tunnel he building to make Emerald Plaza "just 5 minutes from the beach", to the plots to get rid of Kamla quietly...all kinda thing will pop up here.  :devil:
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 29, 2010, 07:32:50 AM »
Some of us will just STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 29, 2010, 08:35:42 AM »
je refuse!!!!!!!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 29, 2010, 09:38:50 AM »
je refuse!!!!!!!!

Is dat refuse as in decline?

Or refuse as in garbage?  :devil:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 29, 2010, 09:53:55 AM »
je refuse!!!!!!!!

Is dat refuse as in decline?

Or refuse as in garbage?  :devil:

both!!!!!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 29, 2010, 10:03:06 AM »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 29, 2010, 10:21:45 AM »
Definition of JACK

noun
•a five pound note.  money
Jack owe the players real jack!

•nothing, very little.
You don't know jack!

•a sweet, sensitive, adorable guy. Origin: Jack Dawson, the main male character in the movie Titanic.
He's a real Jack.

•a cigarette.
Hey, could I get a jack?

•a police officer.
The jacks pulled me over for no reason.

•shortened form of jack-ass or a jack-off - a general insult.
Anil Roberts is a dumb jack!

verb
•to stab.
He got jacked.

•to punch.
He got jacked in the face.
LP got jacked by Wim!

•to steal.
I bet they jacked that watch.
My car got jacked.
He jacked the players' money!

Add a definition.....