March 28, 2024, 07:41:12 AM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 423776 times)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: The Jack Warner Thread.
« Reply #390 on: September 29, 2010, 10:27:31 AM »
Definition of JACK

noun
•a five pound note.  money

•nothing, very little.
You don't know jack!

•a sweet, sensitive, adorable guy. Origin: Jack Dawson, the main male character in the movie Titanic.
He's a real Jack.

•a cigarette.
Hey, could I get a jack?

•a police officer.
The jacks pulled me over for no reason.

•shortened form of jack-ass or a jack-off - a general insult.
He's a dumb jack!

verb
•to stab.
He got jacked.

•to punch.
He got jacked in the face.

•to steal.
I bet they jacked that watch.
My car got jacked.

Add a definition.....

Ah think you forget the most important one..JACK of ALL Trades  :devil:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: September 29, 2010, 11:04:42 AM »
He is just a Jack off  :beermug:
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #392 on: September 29, 2010, 11:38:44 AM »
U might have to put " The Jack Warner FOOTBALL Thread" cause the amount of hats (or jackets in this case) he wears, we might have all kinda discussion on this thread from the lamborghini his son import, to the tunnel he building to make Emerald Plaza "just 5 minutes from the beach", to the plots to get rid of Kamla quietly...all kinda thing will pop up here.  :devil:

Yuh forget the millions he spent on the elections campaign dat he HAVE to get back somehow (can you say bobol projects?)
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: September 29, 2010, 02:50:13 PM »
U might have to put " The Jack Warner FOOTBALL Thread" cause the amount of hats (or jackets in this case) he wears, we might have all kinda discussion on this thread from the lamborghini his son import, to the tunnel he building to make Emerald Plaza "just 5 minutes from the beach", to the plots to get rid of Kamla quietly...all kinda thing will pop up here.  :devil:

I does usually macco dem ting on Trinituner....ah miss da one in trute

what kind? Murcielago?? Reventon??
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: September 29, 2010, 04:11:30 PM »
Say weh allyuh want, but despite jack underhandedness and stealin ways, he still one of the best ambassadors that came from this soil.

i eh go lie, i eh nooooo real fan of the man, and he did make ah mess of the football, but yuh have to admire the fella's work ethic and his vision, he also did some positive things and he fights for needs of concacaf, and in that respect i could @ least acknowledge ah positive in the man's favor.

i see ppl complainin bout jack wid every chance they get, but right there in TNT have bigger thieves than jack who ONLY thiefin and not givin back shyte! love him or hate him, jack is still one of the most remarkable fellas tuh come out of this region and he did it on his own and for dat i have tuh tip my hat.

yes the man is ah theif , and yes he's ah dictator, but sometimes he does some niffty things tuh make yuh  wonder "only if this fella was ah straight shooter, he could've been one of the most remarkable sons of the soil".

jack, give the boys and dem dey money and clean up the football nah. and save yuh name from further carnage. yuh still have the potential to become one of the greatest men in our region's history.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 07:46:17 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 29, 2010, 04:33:05 PM »
JC nice post,those guys will get their money,i hope all the animosity will stop after that,it's hard to function in an environment with so much enemies,the thing is the guy gets things done.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 29, 2010, 04:52:19 PM »
Say weh allyuh want, but despite jack underhandedness and stealin ways, he still one of the best embbassadors that came from this soil.

i eh go lie, i eh nooooo real fan of the man, and he did make ah mess of the football, but yuh have to admire the fella's work ethic and his vision, he also did some positive things and he fights for needs of concacaf, and in that respect i could @ least acknowledge ah positive in the man's favor.

i see ppl complainin bout jack wid every chance they get, but right there in TNT have bigger thieves than jack who ONLY thiefin and not givin back shyte! love him or hate him, jack is still one of the most remarkable fellas tuh come out of this region and he did it on his own and for dat i have tuh tip my hat.

yes the man is ah theif , and yes he's ah dictator, but sometimes he does some niffty things tuh make yuh  wonder "only if this fella was ah straight shooter, he could've been one of the most remarkable sons of the soil".

jack, give the boys and dem dey money and clean up the football nah. and save yuh name from further carnage. yuh still have the potential to become one of the greatest men in our region's history.

Sense!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 29, 2010, 06:08:55 PM »

Nah.  Yuh cyar teach ah ole dog new tricks.  Time for he to get out and give new dogs ah chance and ah doh mean Daryll Warner.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 29, 2010, 06:39:32 PM »
Say weh allyuh want, but despite jack underhandedness and stealin ways, he still one of the best embbassadors that came from this soil.

Utter nonsense.

What kind of "embbassador" is Jack Warner when all around the world he's recognized as conniving and corrupted individual? Can you name one place outside of TnT where Jack is looked upon favorably?

What is his work ethic?  Thieving and bribery?  Financial shakedowns?  Empty legal threats and coercion?  Jack thiefing and giving back what, to merit the kind of distinction you making from the common thieves in TnT?

It would be nice if you could back up some of these claims yuh making... just like ah still waiting over in 'General Discussion' fuh yuh to back up yuh talk that the tunnel idea is such a brilliant idea.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 06:43:36 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: September 29, 2010, 07:32:51 PM »
Some of us will just STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Cosign with ribbit's permission of course.  ;)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: September 29, 2010, 07:45:22 PM »

Utter nonsense.

What kind of "embbassador" is Jack Warner when all around the world he's recognized as conniving and corrupted individual? Can you name one place outside of TnT where Jack is looked upon favorably?

What is his work ethic?  Thieving and bribery?  Financial shakedowns?  Empty legal threats and coercion?  Jack thiefing and giving back what, to merit the kind of distinction you making from the common thieves in TnT?

It would be nice if you could back up some of these claims yuh making... just like ah still waiting over in 'General Discussion' fuh yuh to back up yuh talk that the tunnel idea is such a brilliant idea.
Wham, you just like going around showing how brilliant yuh could be or what?? dude , i not in no competition ting wid you nah. the last time i checked, this was ah forum for opinions and exchanging ideas no matter how ridiculous it may seem, not ah debate team.

i happen to think that jack warner is an asset to the govt of T&T, if i'm wrong then fine, it wouldn't be the first, and surely won't we the last either.

jack warner is not no hero nor mentor of mine, i just think he's the lesser of all the evils that we're surrounded with in TNT politics. i say instead of ppl keep harpin of the sh!t warner did, lets acknowledge some of his good ideas, that's all.

as for me answering you about the tunnel, please, i don't have time tuh inflate your ego any further. i have no doubt that it have fellas on here who could teach me ah whole heap, so if i'm wrong and ah fella want tuh enlighten me on matters i have no clue of, then i'm humble enough tuh take note, but i will definitely NOT and i mean NOT! put up wid abuse.

as for my spellin, "embbassador" no need tuh nit pick, i left school 2 decades ago, and just started using the computer ah few yrs ago, plus i never claim to be an english grammar proficient.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 29, 2010, 11:31:13 PM »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 30, 2010, 04:43:22 AM »
jack warner is not no hero nor mentor of mine, i just think he's the lesser of all the evils that we're surrounded with in TNT politics. i say instead of ppl keep harpin of the sh!t warner did, lets acknowledge some of his good ideas, that's all.

Nah, nah Just Cool yuh waste ah thought dey.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 30, 2010, 04:45:21 AM »
Wham, you just like going around showing how brilliant yuh could be or what?? dude , i not in no competition ting wid you nah. the last time i checked, this was ah forum for opinions and exchanging ideas no matter how ridiculous it may seem, not ah debate team.

i happen to think that jack warner is an asset to the govt of T&T, if i'm wrong then fine, it wouldn't be the first, and surely won't we the last either.

as for me answering you about the tunnel, please, i don't have time tuh inflate your ego any further. i have no doubt that it have fellas on here who could teach me ah whole heap, so if i'm wrong and ah fella want tuh enlighten me on matters i have no clue of, then i'm humble enough tuh take note, but i will definitely NOT and i mean NOT! put up wid abuse.

as for my spellin, "embbassador" no need tuh nit pick, i left school 2 decades ago, and just started using the computer ah few yrs ago, plus i never claim to be an english grammar proficient.

Everybody have a right to an opinion, but that opinion should at least have some kinda basis to it.  Instead of offering that basis when called for yuh yelping like a kicked dog about "abuse" and "ego".  Having ah internet connection is no excuse for posting shit and not expecting to be called out on it.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 30, 2010, 05:12:12 AM »

Everybody have a right to an opinion, but that opinion should at least have some kinda basis to it.  Instead of offering that basis when called for yuh yelping like a kicked dog about "abuse" and "ego".  Having ah internet connection is no excuse for posting shit and not expecting to be called out on it.
Weh ah go tell yuh again pardner, take win! yuh does take this ting way too serious oui. this is ah cyber lime, no need tuh be abusive. if ah man wrong then enlighten him, but instead you love tuh go for the jugular. what can i say.....human nature i guess.  :thinking:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: September 30, 2010, 05:29:24 AM »
Weh ah go tell yuh again pardner, take win! yuh does take this ting way too serious oui. this is ah cyber lime, no need tuh be abusive. if ah man wrong then enlighten him, but instead you love tuh go for the jugular. what can i say.....human nature i guess.  :thinking:

Fella I never tell yuh yuh "wrong"... I just disagree with yuh position and asked you some questions regarding how yuh arrived at that position.  The glowing way in which you described Jack seems to fly in the face of all the objective information we have about him out there.  I was curious as to what you was basing your opinion on.  If yuh think dai's too much abuse then we could just call it george and move on.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 30, 2010, 05:04:29 PM »
Everybody know de 4ker does line he pocket, but lemme just get this straight...

Allyuh really feel that one man from a tiny village in little Trinidad ascend right up the ranks to become one of the most powerful figures in FIFA, one of the most powerful organizations in the world, not based on any kinda personal capacity but strictly on the basis of being corrupt??

Honestly, allyuh truly believe that the man deserves no credit whatsoever for being chiefly responsible for taking the smallest nation ever to the World Cup finals.

So allyuh want me to believe that this man bring two FIFA World Cup tournaments to this island, bring some of the most internationally renowned figures to our shores and provide never before seen or accessible international exposure to our country..... not on the basis of any kinda work ethic or diplomatic skills, but just based on him being unscrupulous??

Really and truly, what allyuh telling me is that a man with no talent whatsoever was able to run the most professional and well executed political campaign in T&T history, only on the strength of being ah ole tief?!

Dais wha allyuh really trying to tell me??

Lol.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 30, 2010, 05:29:08 PM »

Allyuh really feel that one man from a tiny village in little Trinidad ascend right up the ranks to become one of the most powerful figures in FIFA, one of the most powerful organizations in the world, not based on any kinda personal capacity but strictly on the basis of being corrupt??

Yes.  He strong-arm he way to the head of the TTFF, he scratch some CFU backs, grease some palms and finagle he way to CONCACAF head.  From there he use he connections with Joao Havelange to move up the FIFA ranks.  FIFA is an organization built and run on nepotism... it is not a meritocracy.  So save that "personal capacity" talk unless yuh mean ah personal capacity for bobol.

Honestly, allyuh truly believe that the man deserves no credit whatsoever for being chiefly responsible for taking the smallest nation ever to the World Cup finals.

Okay so he spend some ah de tief money to bring Beenhakker to TnT.  How much footballers head he step on in the process of us getting to Germany?  What did he do specifically to get us there... since yuh seem convinced that he did something.  He pay off Bahrain?  Even if yuh want to argue extra half-ah spot all that did is give us ah second bite ah de apple if we fail to grab one of the 3 sure spots.  Is the players who had to go out and earn the invitation.

So allyuh want me to believe that this man bring two FIFA World Cup tournaments to this island, bring some of the most internationally renowned figures to our shores and provide never before seen or accessible international exposure to our country..... not on the basis of any kinda work ethic or diplomatic skills, but just based on him being unscrupulous??

Yes he bring them... in exchange fuh what? Ask yuhself that.  Ask yuhself how it benefit him too.  Beckham ent come TnT juss b/c he care about li'l black boys and girls.  If yuh crediting Jack fuh dat yuh might as well credit whoever pushing England as hosts in 2018.  Unscrupulous, yuh say?

Really and truly, what allyuh telling me is that a man with no talent whatsoever was able to run the most professional and well executed political campaign in T&T history, only on the strength of being ah ole tief?!

Lol.

What so hard to believe about that??  He take de football money he get from tiefin and parlay dat into buying ah PP position.  You trying to tell me is because he's dis ace politician that Kamla bring him on as ah pardna?  Is he dirty money they wanted to underwrite the campaign.  You cyah be serious with all dem answers yuh asking.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 30, 2010, 06:22:24 PM »

Lol.

Dinho, read Foul!  by Andrew Jennings.  Yeah Jack got everything he has by being a nasty, low down, stinking dutty ole tief!!....if yuh think ah lie, ask the Haitian delegate who couldn't vote at a crucial FIFA vote to keep Sepp Blatter in power.....read the book.
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 30, 2010, 06:46:41 PM »

Fella I never tell yuh yuh "wrong"... I just disagree with yuh position and asked you some questions regarding how yuh arrived at that position.  The glowing way in which you described Jack seems to fly in the face of all the objective information we have about him out there.  I was curious as to what you was basing your opinion on.  If yuh think dai's too much abuse then we could just call it george and move on.
Bredder, what i rendered was an opinion, i had nothing substantial to back up my post, just raw ipinion and circumstantial stuff, so i will answer yuh question, i arrive @ that position not by solid evidence, deep research, or even personal experience, just pure speculation and observation which is in no way solid proof.

about the tunnel, i thought it was ah good idea, i'm all for progress in the way of better infrastructure, but of course i don't live in TNT so i'm not familiar wid the logistics and the ins and outs especially in the field of engineering, but it sound like ah good idea to me to have ah 2nd route out of maracas instead of one solitary route and ah bandolo route from "blanchiseuse" to arima. my heart was in the right place even though i may have been in error.         after all, i'm not infallible, neither do i want to be.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 06:48:25 PM by just cool »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 30, 2010, 07:09:38 PM »
about the tunnel, i thought it was ah good idea, i'm all for progress in the way of better infrastructure, but of course i don't live in TNT so i'm not familiar wid the logistics and the ins and outs especially in the field of engineering, but it sound like ah good idea to me to have ah 2nd route out of maracas instead of one solitary route and ah bandolo route from "blanchiseuse" to arima. my heart was in the right place even though i may have been in error.         after all, i'm not infallible, neither do i want to be.

We could pick this up elsewhere... but I juss doh think is the proper focus fuh dat kinda expenditure (expecially in light of them scrapping the boat and dem because they claim is ah waste ah money).   They could easily invest in improving the two existing routes rather than this fancy hole in de mountain stuff.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 01, 2010, 06:10:31 AM »

Lol.
Yup, that's exactly what we telling you. How else u feel a black man from a no name country(football wise) could make it in that cut throat world? By playing by the rules? What world u living in?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 01, 2010, 12:20:50 PM »
Give Jack he jacket. He had to at least have some type of vision and intelligence to execute this level of corruption and not be convicted.

True!! yuh hadda admire the means but not the end

if only the man could use his mental powers for good and not boball......dey go immortalize him
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 01, 2010, 02:39:58 PM »

Lol.
Yup, that's exactly what we telling you. How else u feel a black man from a no name country(football wise) could make it in that cut throat world? By playing by the rules? What world u living in?

Hold on.. So yuh honestly think any of them does play by the rules??

I not naive breds. If Jack know the game enough to win it then more power to him, because at that level EVERYBODY is corrupt fellah. That is politics in the world we live in. And it is even harder for a black man from a no name country to make it because yuh think the European powers that be want to see a black man eat??

It have many more players in this game that much more deserving of the hatred than Jack is.

On another note..

How come people hardly ever question Jennings motivation, financing and support for conducting his witch hunt here in this country? Allyuh never stop to think that his mandate coming from much higher up, I mean how much papers allyuh think his articles on Jack all the way here in the Caribbean selling in the UK Daily Mail??

Yuh think we could send a report like Lasana up in England to publicly harangue them crooks in the FA and UEFA with the freedom of the town like how Jennings come down here and blatantly overstep his boundaries?

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 01, 2010, 03:16:40 PM »
Is only in Trinidad and Tobago yuh could find ah man having the position that is ONE OF the highest position in any sport and we cyah find ah way to get along with him and get the most out of his position (blame goes both ways)

Only in Trinidad and Tobago yuh could have 4 players in they prime all together at the same time and not make ah World Cup until they hit Mid Life Crisis (Yorke, Stern, Shaka, Latas)

Only in Trinidad and Tobago yuh could find ah bunch ah stadiums that almost never full and the football players that play dey does play like dey in the Secondary School Football League

Only in Trinidad and Tobago yuh could find teams coming here to play and feeling AT HOME and almost assured victory

Only in Trinidad and Tobago yuh could find ah player being called ah Magician and ah Goat in the same sentence

Only in Trinidad and Tobago.....is too much to mention 

Allyuh could add

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 01, 2010, 05:18:01 PM »
Is only in Trinidad and Tobago yuh could find ah man having the position that is ONE OF the highest position in any sport and we cyah find ah way to get along with him and get the most out of his position (blame goes both ways)

Only in Trinidad and Tobago yuh could have 4 players in they prime all together at the same time and not make ah World Cup until they hit Mid Life Crisis (Yorke, Stern, Shaka, Latas)

Only in Trinidad and Tobago yuh could find ah bunch ah stadiums that almost never full and the football players that play dey does play like dey in the Secondary School Football League

Only in Trinidad and Tobago yuh could find teams coming here to play and feeling AT HOME and almost assured victory

Only in Trinidad and Tobago yuh could find ah player being called ah Magician and ah Goat in the same sentence

Allyuh could add

You make ah wrong turn fella... dis is de "Jack Warner Thread".  De toilet is down de hall and around de corner.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 01, 2010, 05:33:05 PM »

Allyuh could add

how exactly can we find a way to get along with him? if we kiss his arse will he promise not to tief anymore?

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 01, 2010, 05:35:04 PM »

Allyuh could add

how exactly can we find a way to get along with him? if we kiss his arse will he promise not to tief anymore?

:thumbsup:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 01, 2010, 06:05:55 PM »

Yuh think we could send a report like Lasana up in England to publicly harangue them crooks in the FA and UEFA with the freedom of the town like how Jennings come down here and blatantly overstep his boundaries?

Define "overstep his boundaries?".... ??? :-\
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 01, 2010, 06:16:00 PM »
I would have had more admiration for David Beckham if he had slept with the hookers and snubbed Jack Warner, the odious president of the CONCACAF nations and a vice-president of FIFA.

Beckham was waggling his tush in Warner's fiefdom of Trinidad and Tobago this weekend in the hope of securing votes for England's bid for the 2018 World Cup.

Meanwhile, his lawyers began proceedings against the fantasist call girl who claims he spent a night with her, and a friend, in New York.

He has this the wrong way round, surely? In time, the public forgets tawdry and false allegations, but a man's reputation never recovers from cosying up to Warner.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1315410/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Sorry-Manchester-City-big-win-does-make-contenders.html#ixzz119jBlff0
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>