April 26, 2024, 04:14:00 PM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 427404 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: The Jack Warner Thread.
« Reply #510 on: December 08, 2010, 10:07:45 PM »
"National pride must take precedence over money."  :rotfl:
How jokey is this statement coming from JW

He didn't choke on the words??!!  Damn.....

JACK PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well yes I never!! Jack rell Palancing yes!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: December 09, 2010, 04:36:32 AM »
So, to sum up, he never voted for England because English journalists insulted him. Oh, and by the way, Russia won because its FIFAs policy to take football to new markets.

So, which is the reason, then Jack? Because if its the 2nd one, why mention the 1st? And if its the 2nd one, why didn't FIFA state that 2 years ago when the bids were launched? That way, England, Spain and USA could have saved their millions as they would never have a chance. And Holland/Belgium probably didn't need to bid either. Countries like Croatia, Serbia, Turkey, Greece could have bid in the knowledge that their infastructure wouldn't be compared to England, Spain etc.

So does this also mean that Western European nations will never hold a world cup? Nor Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, U.S.A.?  Could be seeing a Canadian world cup in 2026!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: December 09, 2010, 06:57:22 AM »
Not sure who the English now hate more between these two men!!

Fifa vice-president Jack Warner blames British media for 2018 defeat
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1DtcG_jwt5Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1DtcG_jwt5Y</a>
[/quote]

President Mugabe shows scorn for ex-British PM Gordon Brown
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWbcBSKQNl0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pWbcBSKQNl0</a>
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: December 09, 2010, 08:34:14 PM »
This video gives a nice summary of Jack's career!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/s5TY2matx8A" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/s5TY2matx8A</a>
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 08:36:00 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: December 09, 2010, 09:11:52 PM »
This video was made over 2 years ago regards the possiblity of us qualifying for SA 2010!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YX8rX07fNEU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YX8rX07fNEU</a>

Unfortunately we did not qualify and our football now looks in an even worse state than it was back then!

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #515 on: December 09, 2010, 09:18:50 PM »
People like Jack would kill  people and would not see notting wrong in what they did , colddd bloodded . 
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: December 10, 2010, 03:13:07 AM »
That last video was very good. Its amazing to hear Jack saying with surprise that people want to see TTFF accounts. Yes, Jack, we do want to see how much you've spent. Because if that money was poorly managed, the officers should be fired. If the money was illegally spent, the officers should be imprisoned. And, Jack, if you had any part in misappropriating funds, you should be sacked as minister, sacked as FIFA VP, sacked as President of CONCACAF and CFU, resign as an MP, and face legal charges.

Yes, T&T is a land of contrasts, like most other countries. If you're honest and successful the people will love you. But if you steal from the people and weaken the things they love (such as football), you will be hated and never forgiven.

I sometimes believe that Jack doesn't realise or like the fact that T&T is a developing country. He wants 1st world status but acts in a 3rd world manner and expects the law and media to move the same way.

Your days are numbered Jack. 

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #517 on: December 22, 2010, 05:18:01 AM »
Warner unopposed for CFU top post
T&T Guardian Reports.
Published: Wed, 2010-12-22 20:45

Warner has been President since 1982. Fifa vice-president, Jack Austin Warner has been nominated unopposed for the presidency of the Caribbean Football Union (CFU). This means that Warner, Minister of Works and Transport, will be elected for the eighth consecutive term as president of the region’s governing body of football. All remaining incumbent members of the executive committee have also been nominated unchallenged in their current capacities.

Nominations for posts within the Executive Committee of the CFU closed at 4 pm on Monday. In a demonstration of the ongoing stability and unity within the CFU that has characterised his presidency, Warner received multiple nominations from the CFU’s diverse membership of 30 nations.  Warner, who has served as the president of the CFU since its inception in 1982, has described the development as both “humbling and invigorating.”

In accepting the nomination, Warner said, “I am humbled today by the trust bestowed upon me by my Caribbean brothers and sisters; this trust that you, my family, has placed upon me has invigorated my spirit and my soul to continue to serve you to the best of my ability.  For over 40 years of my life I have served this sport but I cannot and I will never personalise the sequence of events.  I now bear with the other members of this Executive Committee the task of implementing the mandate set by you, the members of this great and promising Union.”

Continuing, Warner stated that “we are a young institution and our environment is dynamic, but our dreams and our visions have remained the same.  Our Union has risen above numerous challenges, we have braved the storms, we have sailed on sometimes uncertain seas but our commitment to a vision of improving Caribbean Football remains our compass. It is this commitment that is our beacon which shines through the mists of ambiguity and allows us to guide our ship to a brighter and better tomorrow.  While we are still confronted by numerous challenges, our capacity and our love for the sport have remained undaunted. The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better future; to carry forward the principles of our sport: That all are equal, all are free, and together this team, which is not only the members of this Committee, but this team made up of every member of every Federation will work hand in hand for a better tomorrow.”

He also reaffirmed his commitment to the task at hand. He said: “We embark on a journey for the next four years. The task ahead of us is challenging, and we the members of this Committee need all hands on deck. All talent, all wisdom, each and every one must take an active part in guiding our Union to a better tomorrow. “We must never allow the seeds of separation to germinate within our family. It’s time to build a future together which we can all share, hold pride in; and I look forward to once again working with every member as we embark on yet another chapter of the great book of the CFU.”

In addition to Warner, the nominations for the upcoming CFU elections are: Captain Horace Burrell, president of the Jamaican Football Federation (1st vice-president of CFU); Colin Klass, President of the Guyana Football Federation (2nd vice-president of CFU); and CFU Executive Committee Members  Victor Daniel, general secretary of the Grenada Football Association; Luis Hernandez, president of the Cuban Football Association, Yves Jean Bart, president of the Haitian Football Federation and  Lionel Haven, general secretary of the Bahamas Football Association.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: December 22, 2010, 06:28:50 AM »
Warner unopposed for CFU top post
T&T Guardian Reports.
Published: Wed, 2010-12-22 20:45

Warner has been President since 1982. Fifa vice-president, Jack Austin Warner has been nominated unopposed for the presidency of the Caribbean Football Union (CFU). This means that Warner, Minister of Works and Transport, will be elected for the eighth consecutive term as president of the region’s governing body of football. All remaining incumbent members of the executive committee have also been nominated unchallenged in their current capacities.

Nominations for posts within the Executive Committee of the CFU closed at 4 pm on Monday. In a demonstration of the ongoing stability and unity within the CFU that has characterised his presidency, Warner received multiple nominations from the CFU’s diverse membership of 30 nations.  Warner, who has served as the president of the CFU since its inception in 1982, has described the development as both “humbling and invigorating.”

In accepting the nomination, Warner said, “I am humbled today by the trust bestowed upon me by my Caribbean brothers and sisters; this trust that you, my family, has placed upon me has invigorated my spirit and my soul to continue to serve you to the best of my ability.  For over 40 years of my life I have served this sport but I cannot and I will never personalise the sequence of events.  I now bear with the other members of this Executive Committee the task of implementing the mandate set by you, the members of this great and promising Union.”

Continuing, Warner stated that “we are a young institution and our environment is dynamic, but our dreams and our visions have remained the same.  Our Union has risen above numerous challenges, we have braved the storms, we have sailed on sometimes uncertain seas but our commitment to a vision of improving Caribbean Football remains our compass. It is this commitment that is our beacon which shines through the mists of ambiguity and allows us to guide our ship to a brighter and better tomorrow.  While we are still confronted by numerous challenges, our capacity and our love for the sport have remained undaunted. The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better future; to carry forward the principles of our sport: That all are equal, all are free, and together this team, which is not only the members of this Committee, but this team made up of every member of every Federation will work hand in hand for a better tomorrow.”

He also reaffirmed his commitment to the task at hand. He said: “We embark on a journey for the next four years. The task ahead of us is challenging, and we the members of this Committee need all hands on deck. All talent, all wisdom, each and every one must take an active part in guiding our Union to a better tomorrow. “We must never allow the seeds of separation to germinate within our family. It’s time to build a future together which we can all share, hold pride in; and I look forward to once again working with every member as we embark on yet another chapter of the great book of the CFU.”

In addition to Warner, the nominations for the upcoming CFU elections are: Captain Horace Burrell, president of the Jamaican Football Federation (1st vice-president of CFU); Colin Klass, President of the Guyana Football Federation (2nd vice-president of CFU); and CFU Executive Committee Members  Victor Daniel, general secretary of the Grenada Football Association; Luis Hernandez, president of the Cuban Football Association, Yves Jean Bart, president of the Haitian Football Federation and  Lionel Haven, general secretary of the Bahamas Football Association.

Jackula real have we Caribbean people in a trance yes!!
One bite and you are a slave for life!  :devil:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 22, 2011, 09:58:35 AM »
JACK TO PAY $7.5M
By AZARD ALI Saturday, January 22 2011

A COMPANY primarily owned by Works Minister Jack Warner yesterday lost a $7.5 million lawsuit in the High Court to a contractor who was commissioned to construct the hotel, Emerald Plaza, St Augustine.

The company, Le Sportel Ltd, was ordered to pay Doc’s Engineering Works (1992) Ltd (DEW) $7,549,769.75 in damages for breach of contract in a judgement handed down in the San Fernando High Court by Justice Joseph Tam.

Le Sportel is a company owned by Warner and his family, and in 1999 it contracted DEW to construct Emerald Plaza at a cost of $11,962,500. In ruling against Le Sportel, Tam said, “I reject the evidence of the defendant.”

Le Sportel terminated the contract in January 2001 on the basis of defective works and failure of DEW to meet contractual deadlines. Le Sportel also alleged DEW did not use appropriate materials on the project.

DEW, a construction company owned by Shymdeo Gosine and based in Point Lisas, began building Emerald Plaza, a first class hotel for international visitors . Emerald Plaza also houses several shopping stores. When in January 2001, Le Sportel terminated DEW’s contract, the latter sued for breach of contract and contended the allegation that it had delayed the project was untrue.

Emerald Plaza was eventually built by another contractor.

The issue in the case was whether DEW met its contractual obligations to Le Sportel.

When DEW filed the lawsuit, Le Sportel responded by filing a counter claim against DEW for remedial works, damages for delay, and resulting lost of income for rental of the rooms and business that were to be housed in Emerald Plaza.

The trial lasted 21 days in which Warner give evidence on behalf of Le Sportel.

Tam finally gave his ruling yesterday and apologised for the delay, saying the trial took 21 days and there were 2,000 pages of evidence to read. Attorney Prakash Deonarine, Richard Jagai and Susan Mulchan represented DEW. Senior Counsels Standley Marcus and Avery Sinanan argued the case for Le Sportel.

In an oral judgment yesterday, Tam recalled Warner had given evidence on behalf of Le Sportel on the issue of why his company terminated the contract with DEW, but the judge found that DEW was not at fault. Tam said, “The defendant (Le Sportel) never called its project clerk of works, who would have been the person day-to-day on the project, to give evidence on the quality of works. I reject the evidence of the defendant.”

Le Sportel also claimed DEW should pay damages for the delay because of a penalty clause in the contract. However, the judge commented, “Mr Warner said there was a concluded agreement of a penalty clause. But from the documents, there was no evidence of such.”

Tam ordered Le Sportel to pay DEW $4,902,478.90 plus interest at the rate of six percent from the date of the filing of the lawsuit in 2001. The total amount is $7,549,769.75. Le Sportel was also ordered to pay DEW’s legal cost fit for two attorneys.

Le Sportel in its counter claim was asking the court for DEW to pay $3.5 million for remedial works and another $3.2 million in damages. A further $1.2 million was also being asked for by Le Sportel for monies lost in the rental of rooms and stores at Emerald Plaza as a result of the delayed project. Justice Tam threw out those claims.

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 22, 2011, 07:33:23 PM »
 :whistling: :whistling:
All American

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #521 on: January 24, 2011, 03:11:39 PM »
I heard Jack talking to the press today and it sounds like he has some kinda respiratory issues
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 25, 2011, 12:37:18 AM »
Yeah, he probably choked when he lost his court case!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 25, 2011, 12:54:53 AM »
I heard Jack talking to the press today and it sounds like he has some kinda respiratory issues

Somebody probably secretly hang ah string ah garlic arung he neck.

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 25, 2011, 01:04:28 AM »

Somebody probably secretly hang ah string ah garlic arung he neck.

Oh my goodness.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: January 26, 2011, 08:48:20 PM »
Jack is 68 today and Jose Mourinho is 48.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 27, 2011, 12:17:30 AM »

And thats all they have in common!!!!!

giggsy11

« Reply #527 on: January 27, 2011, 06:30:16 PM »

And thats all they have in common!!!!!

Nah man; Aquarius people are some of the most successful people at what they do out there. I am not talking about the quality of human being just their ability to acheive personal success. Their single mindedness as well as there ability to stay emotionally detached are a couple of reasons. I think Jack and Jose are equally ruthless in their efforts to attain their personal goals.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 09, 2011, 11:42:37 PM »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 10, 2011, 08:10:59 AM »
Quality. Great 2nd goal by Stern.  Nice to see the guys not afraid to shoot from distance. Thats the impact of playing with confidence and not being afraid to miss. (And, of course, knowing you'll get paid!!)

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Interesting.
« Reply #530 on: February 17, 2011, 12:04:49 AM »
http://www.worldfootballinsider.com/Story.aspx?id=34164

Again???

Jack Warner Faces FIFA Ethics Committee Ticketing Probe

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting.
« Reply #531 on: February 17, 2011, 12:18:30 AM »
I think its fairly obvious which member of the FIFA executive committee raised the matter.....the same guy who was promised Jacks votes in the World Cup bid, along with his prime minister and future king!!!

What goes around, comes around!!

But seriously, if Jack is found in any way to be involved in anything underhand, it will be very difficult for him to retain his ministerial role, as Kamla has declared she will not tolerate any form of corruption or financial law breaking.

Even more interesting is that later today, the judge will give his next set of rulings which may include investigations of TTFF's books. It will be very difficult to play the FIFA "govt can't get involved" card if they are investigating the same person, who has already been found guilty by FIFA of a financial wrongdoing.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting.
« Reply #532 on: February 17, 2011, 01:18:52 AM »
I think its fairly obvious which member of the FIFA executive committee raised the matter.....the same guy who was promised Jacks votes in the World Cup bid, along with his prime minister and future king!!!

What goes around, comes around!!

But seriously, if Jack is found in any way to be involved in anything underhand, it will be very difficult for him to retain his ministerial role, as Kamla has declared she will not tolerate any form of corruption or financial law breaking.

Even more interesting is that later today, the judge will give his next set of rulings which may include investigations of TTFF's books. It will be very difficult to play the FIFA "govt can't get involved" card if they are investigating the same person, who has already been found guilty by FIFA of a financial wrongdoing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From some  quarters, 'talk' has proven to be cheap' It leaves to be seen if a political action will speak louder than  mere words. Unlike Egypt, we allow our pharaohs to rise form the ashes and to continue to soar to unbelievable heights even if it  at the expense of the  multitudes. We are not ready to sit all day in the hot sun or jump and wave in the pouring rain in Woodford Square to demand an end to tyrannical rule; we will reserved our energies and our jump and wave  for carnival, fetes and liming.

Nevertheless, allegations of indiscretionary practices have been running rampant on this forum  for some time now. What has always been an area of interest in FIFA and the world of football is an undercurrent of  alleged bribery and  match fixing. We need not go abroad to see what has occurred; our WC campaign is still one filled with what appears to be blunders and a comedy of errors of such gigantic proportions that our demise in the Caribbean football arena has left us a laughing stock and onlookers  at the Gold Cup.

If one was to review our 2010 WC campaign, one could conceivably  view the 'black list ' as a convenient ploy to keep our best players from representing and producing the results to move forward. Additionally the hiring of a novice coach to  guide a  team at its most crucial time of qualifications is blatant incompetence or part of a greater master plan scheme. What reasonable coach would  be so silent and non responsive in light of  public outcry for the ineptitude of the team's performance at the Digicel Cup.

To show how political talk is sometimes equated to non action, consider a minister of sports, proclaiming that if the Warriors did not qualify for the Gold Cup, the coach would be relived of his position. How has that proclamation been fulfilled? additional lies, fabrication of alleged  high profile coach's accepting the job have been filling the press waves and deflecting us from the severity of  wrongs that have not been righted or addressed as per our last WC campaign. What becomes of a review of the reports as presented by the technical staff following our failures in the WC campaign and the Caribbean Cup?

The selection of  ill prepared, and  players with limited experience for this level of play are just some of the atrocities that flamed the demise of what was suppose to be another WC appearance for TnT. Apparently it was not our turn this time; the laws of average or the back door deals dictated other plans.

Is there a similar ethics committee in TnT to examine the spending of government funds once it has been allocated to sporting bodies? I believe there are still funds unaccounted for yet some continue to heap praise and support  unethical practices of some. Should we risk a guess as to which ministry has the largest budget?

No one wishes hell nor damnation on another but when others profit and the multitudes suffer, redemption time must prevail.  Seriously, if these allegations are proven to be true, where does that leave us to know that a political figure, a minister may be unethical in one aspect of governance but true to electorates and to his Prime minister in another light? One cannot always live by producing a low product and profiting high!!!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:29:03 AM by AB.Trini »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 17, 2011, 07:51:00 AM »
The shocking thing is....I actually like Jack Warner being minister of works & transport! He actually seems to care and shows some good thinking. Maybe I just don't care if he squeezes a little change from these projects?

But such is the fabric of life that I DO care if people take money from sport. Every $ can be used in some small way to benefit youth development, provide improved facilities etc.

I really can see the day when the whole system collapses, all the old school are removed and a new administration is put in place. If, as A.B. suggests, a committee is formed to look at football in T&T, they will have no choice but to recommend a total restructuring. And if Jack is gone, trust me, the English F.A. will provide assistance in rebuilding the T&T football administration into a more transparent and effective organisation. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 17, 2011, 07:57:22 AM »
Kamla ain't doing a damn thing if Jack get ketch... she'll likely bawl "it's an outside matter" and say her focus is what happens in her government.  Chief reason for that being the fact that it's Jack who's really pulling the strings in the background.  Of course now that she's in power she can jettison it... but to borrow a saying from Anil, I don't think she has the testicular fortitude to.

As for Jack's work with the Ministry... I'm sure the public buying the act that he really does care... just as the English FA did.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
A lovely article on Jack Warner.
« Reply #535 on: February 18, 2011, 11:57:42 AM »
JACK WARNER IS A FOOTBALL IDIOT, AND CLUELESS

Thirty-three years after Caribbean Football made him a millionaire, here in his own words, is Jack Warner’s take on his stewardship.

Address at the Caribbean Football Union’s 34th Congress, Jamaica, 02/15/2011.

“The time has come for the sport in the region to truly make its mark on the world stage. The statistics of our performance are revealing a story of which we must take cognizance.”

After 33 years?  Mubarak’s gone, Jack!

“This is a clear indictment against our brand of football, and the time has come for us to shift the paradigm from just being satisfied to participate in a tournament, at the expense of truly competing. As a Union we cannot go on like this.”

Yeah right. Wasn’t he in charge?

“In spite of the training courses, programmes and seminars funded by FIFA and the CONCACAF, in spite of the FIFA grants received (each of you received over $1.3 million dollars in the last four years)”… SO DID EVERY OTHER NATIONAL FA WITHIN FIFA …“your teams still remain the whipping boys and girls of the CONCACAF Confederation, and the message I am here to deliver today at the 34th Congress of the Caribbean Football Union is, let’s shift the paradigm and bring glory to the CFU.”

What utter nonsense after 33 years.

“Success starts with a dream, with an obsession, and it is never too late to start. It begins with the insularity among member states. It begins with the abolition of infighting within member associations.” THE T&T NATIONAL TEAM PLAYERS FROM THE 2006 WORLD CUP ARE STILL AWAITING, AFTER SEVERAL COURT VICTORIES, THEIR SHARE OF THE MILLIONS JACK WARNER AND HIS FAMILY TOOK. To the Warner family, Greed is Good!

“It begins with the removal of ‘I’ and the introduction of ‘We’, and the recognition that no one can do it alone, we need the help of each other. Every member association, over the next six months should present a four-year Strategic Plan for Football Development in its territory. This plan must be different from all other plans. To state what you want is one thing; to tell us what you hope to achieve is another.”

WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?  WHAT PLANET IS HE ON?

Today, February 16, 2011, Arsenal defeated Barcelona 2-1 in the European Champions League game featuring the two best teams in the world. That, Mr. Warner, is the state of World Football today.

“The Caribbean Football Union must also have its own four-year Strategic Development Plan for Football, and madam general secretary, we must set lofty goals and drive our member associations to fulfill them. Nothing must be done by vaps anymore. Outputs must be aligned to outcomes. We need to become results-based policy driven units. Until we strategize, we will never succeed.”

NOTHING MUST BE DONE BY VAPS ANYMORE, is a clear admission of how clueless Jack Warner really is, after 33 years as the head of Caribbean Football from which he and his family have pimped millions.

How do Franz Beckenbauer, Michel Platini and Bobby Charlton allow themselves to be repeatedly conned by this idiot within the corridors of FIFA?

Finally, a CONCACAF press release on 12/22/10, with his picture and headlined ‘Warner nominated unopposed for CFU Presidency’ states, ‘The CFU was founded in 1982 and Warner has been its only President.’ THIS STATEMENT IS A BIG LIE.

The Caribbean Football Union (CFU) was founded on January 28th 1978 in Port au Prince, Haiti, and Andre Kamperveen of Suriname was elected President with Mr. Warner as Secretary.

The ‘real way forward for Caribbean Football’ will be discussed in another article.

D. Future
February 16, 2011
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A lovely article on Jack Warner.
« Reply #536 on: February 18, 2011, 09:44:00 PM »
Apparently, the definition of stupid is doing exactly the same thing, time after time, and expecting a different outcome.

Its about time that CFU recognised that definition.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A lovely article on Jack Warner.
« Reply #537 on: February 19, 2011, 05:08:39 AM »
IT would be nice if JW can teef loads ah money from the FIFA coffers and give it out to the CONCACAF nations,we can then hire a top class coach instead of men like Latapy who should be coaching a college team.
You can do a fiddle for the region Jack,have a go mate yuh never know it might juss wuk. ;D

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
The Jack Warner dictionary.
« Reply #538 on: February 28, 2011, 06:50:54 PM »
The Jack Warner dictionary.

Dictator: A dictatorship is defined as an autocratic form of government in which the government is ruled by an individual, the dictator (Mr Dracular).

Greed: Greed is an excessive desire to possess wealth or goods with the intention to keep it for one's self. Greed - like lust and gluttony - is a sin of excess. Greed is inappropriate expectation.

Unstoppable: unstoppable cannot be stopped or surpassed.

Selfishness: Selfishness denotes an excessive or exclusive concern with oneself; and as such it exceeds mere self interest or self concern. In that it necessarily connotes a disregard for others, it is beyond the act of placing one's own needs or desires above the needs or desires of others (self interest).

Conman: A con artist, or a person who uses a fraud method known as a confidence trick.

Trinis: We Trinis deserve everything we get because not one of us here on in T&T have the balls to stop Jack Warner. We make Jack the man he is today because he gets away with anything, he is rich and have alot of support from people in high places.

I bet you Jack will find a way to not pay the 2006 WC players and if he do pay them that money is only a drop of water in Jack bucket, he will raise again. In 2005 and 2006 he made over a $188 million just on football.

He is the most powerful man in T&T, nobody could stop theis man, he make Eric Williams 30 years in government look like chump change.

He owns everybody who works for him. He went up against the government and won every battle against (Basdeo Panday & Patrick Manning). He slap Andrew Jennings in public, on tape and got away with it, he made Lasana Liburd run and hide.

He owns a few businesses in T&T.

He is worth millions, John O'Halloran couldn't thief more. He is a perfect thief.

He is now in government and have friends in governament (Anil Roberts, Nizam Mohammed and Anand Ramlogan).

His right hand is our Prime Minister.

FIFA is afraid of him. He even made a racsist comment on AndrewJennings and white man and got away with it and he works for a white man (Sepp Blatter). CONCACAF trimbles when they see him.

He have an empire that is growing in every area and sooner or later he will control T&T 100%. He already own Chaguanas and their people, a bunch of stupid indians who get brain wash for a few dollars.

I would love to know what school Jack Warner went to, I would endorse it. This man cannot even talk properly and yet he manage to take over the World.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 07:01:14 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Jack Warner dictionary.
« Reply #539 on: February 28, 2011, 10:38:22 PM »
Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Anil tell it, anybody could work for Jack. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Apologies to Usual Suspect but this quote with a little modification seems apropos.

1]; } ?>