April 20, 2024, 01:12:43 AM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 426144 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: The Jack Warner Thread.
« Reply #1080 on: July 24, 2011, 06:14:14 AM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Cloud_over_Jack_as_Bin_Hammam_banned-126072053.html

Jackulito in deep deep deep trouble. Possible nervous breakdown coming.

Sancho, Shaka, Kelvin, Stern, Kenwyne, Anthony, Evans, Cyd and posse .. you and your legal representatives, keep focused like a laser on the court case coming up at the end of this month. With this FIFA ruling above and the bacchanal to follow, the timing couldn't be better to play hardball with the "show-me-where-de-morney-went" request and put the final financial nail in the coffin of Scampito, Rodent and Jackulito. Go easy on dah 200,000 dullahs yeh got, save and wait fuh de real morney to come.

Crossroads moment in T&T football history. TTFF will collapse shortly and be reborn.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #1081 on: July 24, 2011, 06:32:31 AM »
BANS FOR T&T DUO
Minguell, Sylvester get 1-year FIFA suspensions
T&T Express Reports.

Trinidadians Debbie Minguell and Jason Sylvester are among three football officials who were yesterday banned by the FIFA Ethics Committee, under the chairmanship of Petrus Damaseb of Namibia.

The pair, Caribbean Football Union (CFU) employees, were banned from taking part in any football-related activity (administrative, sports or any other) for a one-year period after they were found to have breached various articles of the FIFA Code of Ethics. Asian Football chief Mohamed bin Hammam was banned for life.

The decisions were taken during a two-day meeting of the Ethics Committee held in Zurich on 22-23, July 2011. Damaseb, a judge from Namibia, also called for a second wave of investigations.

Damaseb's five-man panel asked FIFA's legal department to prepare cases against officials who attended bin Hammam's campaign stop at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Port of Spain. Those present included executive committee members Worawi Makudi of Thailand, Vernon Manilal Fernando of Sri Lanka and Hany Abou Rida from Egypt. Caribbean soccer leaders believed to have taken Bin Hammam's bribes, and denying to FIFA investigators that any corruption took place, are also under suspicion as well.

Furthermore, CONCACAF general secretary Chuck Blazer (FIFA Executive Committee member) received a warning for comments he made on May 30 at the CONCACAF Caucus held in Zurich. These comments suggested some CFU members were "under investigation".

At the time that was not true. FIFA's panel also dismissed an additional CFU complaint that Blazer's comment was racially motivated.

However, facing the harshest sanction was Asian Football Federation president bin Hammam, also a member of FIFA's executive committee.

The case centered on bin Hammam's campaign visit to former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner's native T&T for a May 10-11 meeting to lobby CFU members.

The Caribbean nations hold 25 of FIFA's 208 votes and were considered key to defeating Blatter. However, whistleblowers revealed they sat through bin Hammam's pitch at the Port of Spain hotel, then lined up outside a different room to collect a "gift". Inside, CFU staff handed over brown envelopes stuffed with US$40,000 in four piles of US$100 bills.

Minguell and Sylvester both worked for Warner, and were accused by several CFU members such as Puerto Rico, the Bahamas and Suriname of giving them parcels containing cash. Former FIFA vice-president and CFU president Warner, who facilitated Bin Hammam's meeting with the CFU officials, was also implicated in the scandal. The charges against Warner were subsequently dropped after he resigned, but FIFA say they would be renewed if he ever returns to football.

Damaseb dismissed suggestions that Warner, who also surrendered his jobs as president of the CONCACAF confederation and CFU, had disrespected FIFA's legal process.

"I think everybody would have wanted him to appear, to stand and justify and ... explain his conduct, and he chose not to do that," the judge said. "He (Warner) is presumed innocent."

Bin Hammam has become the most senior official convicted of corruption in the governing body's 107-year history. His lawyer said he maintained his innocence and rejected the findings based on "so-called circumstantial evidence".

"He will continue to fight his case through the legal routes that are open to him," lead counsel Eugene Gulland told reporters. Bin Hammam can challenge his life ban at the FIFA appeals body and then the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

"We are confident of the strength of our case and invite FIFA to make available now to the media a full transcript of these proceedings," Gulland said in a prepared statement.

Bin Hammam has claimed the case was politically motivated to stop him challenging Blatter, who was re-elected unopposed last month three days after the Asian Football Confederation president withdrew his candidacy.

Bin Hammam didn't cooperate with a FIFA investigation or attend the hearing. He wrote on his website Friday, while the FIFA panel sat in session, that he expected a guilty verdict.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: July 24, 2011, 08:16:42 AM »
Ok, what I don't understand is why Minguell & Sylvester have been punished. It is not their role to second guess instructions given by their boss. Unless they actually conspired themselves, all they did was arrange to give out "gifts". Surely, it is Warners responsibility to determine if those gifts are legal or not. Now it appears that these two people have no income for 12 months, while Warner is still financially stable. This can't be right.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: July 24, 2011, 10:02:04 AM »
Ok, what I don't understand is why Minguell & Sylvester have been punished. It is not their role to second guess instructions given by their boss. Unless they actually conspired themselves, all they did was arrange to give out "gifts". Surely, it is Warners responsibility to determine if those gifts are legal or not. Now it appears that these two people have no income for 12 months, while Warner is still financially stable. This can't be right.

Kangaroo court justice at it's best.  But part of it is their fault they shoulda cooperate by going and telling their side of it.  Forget about second-guessing, all they had to say is "yes, I knew there was money in that envelope, but I didn't know what it was for or where it was from.  Mr. Warner just told me that FIFA had sent money for the CFU membership."  I think FIFA was even paying their airfare to Zurich. But is like a plague affecting TnT football administrators... bad advice after bad advice... and they keep following it.  Read well between the lines and it not hard to figure out where it coming from.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: July 24, 2011, 10:08:50 AM »

in some instances yes it is.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: July 24, 2011, 11:37:29 AM »

Kangaroo court justice at it's best.  But part of it is their fault they shoulda cooperate by going and telling their side of it.  Forget about second-guessing, all they had to say is "yes, I knew there was money in that envelope, but I didn't know what it was for or where it was from.  Mr. Warner just told me that FIFA had sent money for the CFU membership."  I think FIFA was even paying their airfare to Zurich. But is like a plague affecting TnT football administrators... bad advice after bad advice... and they keep following it.  Read well between the lines and it not hard to figure out where it coming from.

Yeah, you're right I guess. If they co operated they may have got off, but their loyalties were in the wrong place. I hope Jack is going to replace their salaries for next 12 months.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: July 24, 2011, 11:55:26 AM »
What I'd like to know, maybe Flex could help with his contacts like KLL, whether money is now going into the TTFF accounts for first time in recent history, instead of a into the mystery accounts of certain spethall advithor with a tie tongue. So if TTFF supervises the Olympic team in Dominica, does the team get money from Concacaf for advancing to the next round? Will TTFF release accounts some day to show a skeptical public or would they still have something to hide. Will KLL support that or say "I eh involve in dat, ask Rodent".

I recommend to Sancho and crew.... When yuh drive a stake into Camps's coffin at the end of this month and demand answers to the past financial crimes,  also request of the judge to insist his Jown Jackula-style fatwa, that future TTFF administrators pledge to release yearly accounts of business or face the full brunt of the law and personal garnishing of wages. We cyah accept any less especially from this blog. Coop's ah hope yuh hearing.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: July 24, 2011, 12:28:09 PM »
What I'd like to know, maybe Flex could help with his contacts like KLL, whether money is now going into the TTFF accounts for first time in recent history, instead of a into the mystery accounts of certain spethall advithor with a tie tongue. So if TTFF supervises the Olympic team in Dominica, does the team get money from Concacaf for advancing to the next round? Will TTFF release accounts some day to show a skeptical public or would they still have something to hide. Will KLL support that or say "I eh involve in dat, ask Rodent".

I recommend to Sancho and crew.... When yuh drive a stake into Camps's coffin at the end of this month and demand answers to the past financial crimes,  also request of the judge to insist his Jown Jackula-style fatwa, that future TTFF administrators pledge to release yearly accounts of business or face the full brunt of the law and personal garnishing of wages. We cyah accept any less especially from this blog. Coop's ah hope yuh hearing.
       Dreamer,i done boy,why you trying to call me out,any money from Concacaf check Blazer that's allyu boy he in control now,the money transparent.Ah hearing you every day with the same tune all the time,keep it up. 

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #1088 on: July 25, 2011, 07:02:25 AM »
Jack: All will be revealed in Fifa
Radhica Sookraj (Guardian).

Former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner says he is not yet ready to speak about the football governing body’s decision to ban Mohamed bin Hammam for life. He told reporters yesterday that it was not a good time to speak out about the issue. Warner, who was at the Moruga RC Church for the start of Heritage Week activities yesterday, did not give a direct answer when he was asked for his views on the FIFA ruling.

“If people believe that bin Hammam deserves what the FIFA Ethics Committee says they have given him, I have news for them,” he said. “In this country, everybody claims to be an expert but there is only one Fifa expert in this country and the only expert in FIFA is me. “I say that unashamedly. “This whole scenario hasn’t played out yet; it isn’t even half way there.

“In the fullest of time you will see.” Probed further regarding his chances before the Ethics Committee, Warner said: “There is a time to speak and a time to stay quiet, and right now is a time to stay quiet. “In the fullness of time everything will be revealed,” he added.

Bin Hammam has been banned from football for life, after being found guilty of attempting to buy votes ahead of last month’s FIFA presidential election. The 62-year-old Qatari withdrew from the election, leaving Sepp Blatter to be re-elected unopposed.

Saturday’s decision makes bin Hammam the most senior figure to be banned by FIFA in its 107-year history. The former head of the Asian Football Confederation is now unable to be involved “in any kind of football-related activity at national and international level for life,” FIFA Ethics Committee deputy chairman Petrus Damaseb said.

Bin Hammam, along with Warner, was suspended after a leaked report revealed that four Caribbean Football Union (CFU) associations were either offered money, or saw the offence occur, during a meeting in May.

It was alleged that cash-stuffed envelopes containing up to US$40,000 were handed to the delegates during the meeting at the Hyatt Regency, Port-of-Spain. The report said there was “comprehensive, convincing and overwhelming” proof that bribes had been paid to officials to support bin Hammam’s campaign for the FIFA presidency, and that Warner had facilitated this.

Warner’s resignation from FIFA last month meant he did not have to face the Ethics Committee.Two other officials from the CFU, Trinidadians Debbie Minguell and Jason Sylvester, were each banned from football-related activity for a year for their involvement in the bribery attempt.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: July 25, 2011, 07:19:48 AM »
Like Jack have a book deal or what? "Allyuh goh read about the truth in the book" Steuups......
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: July 25, 2011, 07:59:23 AM »
Like Jack have a book deal or what? "Allyuh goh read about the truth in the book" Steuups......

ah tink de working title thus far is 'Ah will raise again'
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: July 25, 2011, 08:59:43 AM »
ah tink de working title thus far is 'Ah will raise again'

"In de the fullness of time... Ah will raise again"

by Austin "Jack" Horner
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: July 25, 2011, 09:08:21 AM »
“In the fullest of time you will see.” Probed further regarding his chances before the Ethics Committee, Warner said: “There is a time to speak and a time to stay quiet, and right now is a time to stay quiet."

At last Jack is l;earning the art of Public Relations. (Or is it just that he actually has nothing to say, a bit like the much promoted "tsunami")

Strange thing here is that bin Hammam must have be told the outcome as Jack was told, prior to the statement. He could have retired too. My only belief is that he's going to bring a lot of FIFA wheeler-dealing into the open and finish off Blatter in public. The danger for Jack is that this may further incriminate him!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: July 25, 2011, 09:39:23 AM »
incriminate him yes but there are no criminal or illegal deals that went down, just unethical which is sad.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: July 25, 2011, 09:47:12 AM »
“In the fullest of time you will see.” Probed further regarding his chances before the Ethics Committee, Warner said: “There is a time to speak and a time to stay quiet, and right now is a time to stay quiet."

At last Jack is l;earning the art of Public Relations. (Or is it just that he actually has nothing to say, a bit like the much promoted "tsunami")

Strange thing here is that bin Hammam must have be told the outcome as Jack was told, prior to the statement. He could have retired too. My only belief is that he's going to bring a lot of FIFA wheeler-dealing into the open and finish off Blatter in public. The danger for Jack is that this may further incriminate him!
      Exactly.What going to happen is since these guys have been exposed everybody will get exposed,it does not mean they are innocent but it will show that nobody in this whole thing is innocent,JW has the whole history of FIFA's operation being involved with the organization 30yrs so it's no hear say he was FIFA,FIFA will really have to clean up it's act when Bin Hammam and JW done with them.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: July 25, 2011, 01:33:24 PM »
Football supporter I am wondering what kind of justice is this? The workers get charged for carrying out the boss instructions! I guess they were advised by the lawyers or loyalty to their boss! I guess Jack will reward them and pay them for the year! But what about their character? No one will hire them as they can be seen as co-conspirators in crime! I don't think there is a price one can fix for loss of character! But Jack into a corner now . He cannot speak on any matter of integrity or corruption by the PNM! St Cyr have the last laugh!
He just have to wok,wok and wok and hope someone will pardon him!

He has interfered with the careers of too many of our national football heroes! I don't think there is any pity among the real football fans and football fraternity! Every hog have it's Saturday !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: July 25, 2011, 05:48:36 PM »
Football supporter I am wondering what kind of justice is this? The workers get charged for carrying out the boss instructions! I guess they were advised by the lawyers or loyalty to their boss! I guess Jack will reward them and pay them for the year! But what about their character? No one will hire them as they can be seen as co-conspirators in crime! I don't think there is a price one can fix for loss of character! But Jack into a corner now . He cannot speak on any matter of integrity or corruption by the PNM! St Cyr have the last laugh!
He just have to wok,wok and wok and hope someone will pardon him!

He has interfered with the careers of too many of our national football heroes! I don't think there is any pity among the real football fans and football fraternity! Every hog have it's Saturday !

There is a FIFA precedent for this. When FIFA got fined for the Mastercard saga, Jerome Valcke, I believe took the rap and lost his job. 6 months later, he returned to FIFA in a higher paid position (cynics would say that that was his reward for throwing himself in harms way to save his bosses)

Also, remember Jack let his son carry the can for the wc ticket fiasco and he's now a big shot in CFU and only a quarter of the fine was ever paid.

My guess is that the two are on full salaries and if the wrong people still in charge next year, they will return to better paid jobs. It will be interesting to see if their jobs are advertised.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: July 25, 2011, 06:39:47 PM »
Interesting ! I will await to see what the future hold for these two! They are  probably two young people trying to make it? I would like to see what they look like. I don't recall seeing their pictures in the newspapers!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: July 25, 2011, 08:42:23 PM »
Interesting ! I will await to see what the future hold for these two! They are  probably two young people trying to make it? I would like to see what they look like. I don't recall seeing their pictures in the newspapers!

Don't know anything about Debbie, but I know a guy who went to school with Jason, so he's around 34 years old. Apparently, he wasn't into football, but his Dad and Jack were friends.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #1099 on: July 27, 2011, 03:57:00 AM »
No probe on Jack—Gibbs
T&T Guardian Reports.

There’s so far no move to launch any local probe against Jack Warner in connection with the FIFA investigation which found Mohammed bin Hammam guilty on bribery allegations, Police Commissioner Dwayne Gibbs has indicated.

Gibbs was asked about the situation after FIFA’s verdict against bin Hammam was issued last weekend. Warner was initially bin Hammam’s co-accused in the allegations. He subsequently resigned from FIFA and was not part of the investigation.

PNM senator Fitzgerald Hinds had written Gibbs a month ago, seeking the probe on Warner. Gibbs said then he was awaiting information from FIFA. Hinds last Sunday called for Gibbs to move forward with it, after the FIFA verdict against bin Hammam who was being investigated for allegedly offering regional football representatives bribes of US$40,000 at a May 10 meeting at the Hyatt to support his bid for the FIFA presidency.

When the allegations broke, bin Hammam shelved his bid for the presidency against FIFA jefe Sepp Blatter. In last weekend’s verdict, FIFA’s Ethics Committee also banned Trinidadians Debbie Minguel and Jason Sylvester of the Caribbean Football Union from FIFA activities for a year.

The committee mandated a second wave of probes against Caribbean football organisations regarding the issue and has given them until today to explain their part in the May meeting. Yesterday, Gibbs confirmed the situation was still on hold where T&T police were concerned. He said it would remain that way until local authorities get some direction from FIFA. Any action, he added, would depend on FIFA’s report. Gibbs said until FIFA said it required T&T police help, action was on hold. Warner has said the issue was not over yet. (GA)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: July 27, 2011, 06:32:40 AM »
"Gibbs said until FIFA said it required T&T police help, action was on hold." 

Unbelievable. Gibbs now waiting for a football organisation to request T&T law enforcement for help? What possible help could they want? FIFA employed their own investigators to clean up this mess. We now have two Trinis found guilty and a minister who resigned rather than face an enquiry, yet Gibbs still not suspicious.

I feel I need to assist Mr Gibbs with another matter as he seems unable to detect suspicious activity.......Mr Gibbs, you may want to take a little look into your policemen shooting 3 people dead in a "car chase" in Moruga. Its really tricky to shoot a person in the throat and another 6 times in the back when they are moving in a car. Its also a bit strange when a man walks towards police, is arrested and arrives at hospital dead from a bullet wound. Its also bizarre that the 3 "police" weapons used weren't registered as police weapons. This is not a good time to wait for Smith & Wesson to request your assistance.

Do yuh wuk, Gibbs, stop running marathons and grow some balls. 

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #1101 on: July 27, 2011, 11:35:32 PM »
Jacko and Campo went up the hill to fetch a bag of dollars,
where they incidentally met Humpty Dumpty,
jacko fell down and cracked his crown,
And Campos you go crack yours after.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: July 28, 2011, 12:32:45 AM »

Unbelievable. Gibbs now waiting for a football organisation to request T&T law enforcement for help? What possible help could they want? FIFA employed their own investigators to clean up this mess. We now have two Trinis found guilty and a minister who resigned rather than face an enquiry, yet Gibbs still not suspicious.

I feel I need to assist Mr Gibbs with another matter as he seems unable to detect suspicious activity.......Mr Gibbs, you may want to take a little look into your policemen shooting 3 people dead in a "car chase" in Moruga. Its really tricky to shoot a person in the throat and another 6 times in the back when they are moving in a car. Its also a bit strange when a man walks towards police, is arrested and arrives at hospital dead from a bullet wound. Its also bizarre that the 3 "police" weapons used weren't registered as police weapons. This is not a good time to wait for Smith & Wesson to request your assistance.

That thing is rel bachannal. The man the police "wanted" was not even in the car. They shoot up his car, but he was in another car ahead of his. Anyway back to the thread.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: July 28, 2011, 02:38:50 AM »

That thing is rel bachannal. The man the police "wanted" was not even in the car. They shoot up his car, but he was in another car ahead of his. Anyway back to the thread.

...and mind you, claim that they found a gun belonging to a known criminal in the car.  Criminals registering dey guns now?

but yeah... back to de regular scheduled programming.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: July 28, 2011, 06:53:26 AM »
Yeah guys, sorry to wander off track, but that issue vexed me. And now Gibbs backing down over the FIFA thing. I know some don't see the need to investigate, but I'm obsessed with it now!!

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 28, 2011, 02:53:58 PM »
I think Anjanie Kanhai has some useful evidence that Gibbs can use! Where is the AG in all this! Not a word from him!

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: August 04, 2011, 12:22:59 PM »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: August 04, 2011, 02:48:35 PM »
"The problem is, they don’t have it. Warner stuffed it into an account controlled by one of his sons for a business that has since been closed, and the money long ago disappeared into Warners’ Cayman Islands bank accounts.

But Oliver Camps, president of the TTFF, can’t ask Jack for the money back and so, sadly, the Trinidad & Tobago fed has begun paying it off out of their own funds. However, since they’re pretty much broke too, they’re paying it off in small monthly installments.

This has led to them having to cancel national team matches which they had scheduled in preparation for CONCACAF qualifying"

I never heard this before??? And I have it on good authority that TTFF are NOT paying monthly payments, nor have they agreed to do so.

So, what is this journo's source, because it the latter is incorrect, maybe so is the former.

Its interesting to read about Jack lending Bin Hammam $250k. Why would a multi millionaire need $250k?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: August 04, 2011, 03:43:37 PM »
"The problem is, they don’t have it. Warner stuffed it into an account controlled by one of his sons for a business that has since been closed, and the money long ago disappeared into Warners’ Cayman Islands bank accounts.

But Oliver Camps, president of the TTFF, can’t ask Jack for the money back and so, sadly, the Trinidad & Tobago fed has begun paying it off out of their own funds. However, since they’re pretty much broke too, they’re paying it off in small monthly installments.

This has led to them having to cancel national team matches which they had scheduled in preparation for CONCACAF qualifying"

I never heard this before??? And I have it on good authority that TTFF are NOT paying monthly payments, nor have they agreed to do so.

So, what is this journo's source, because it the latter is incorrect, maybe so is the former.

Its interesting to read about Jack lending Bin Hammam $250k. Why would a multi millionaire need $250k?

This is the same Bill Archer that I said banned me from commenting on his blog... about a month ago I tried correcting the record that Jack didn't steal any money from the Soca Warriors that the dispute was over a broken promise... not stolen funds.  Archer is only concerned with vilifying Jack Warner personally... not truth, or in the larger sense, justice.  Notice how he characterized Blazer's deal with CONCACAF as being "legitimate" or whatever word it was that he used.

I read this blog a couple days ago and could only shake my head.  I saw Royal post the link here... and could only shake my head.  We should not be providing this idiot any more of an audience.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Where's Jack
« Reply #1109 on: August 09, 2011, 06:43:59 PM »
He missing ?

1]; } ?>