April 26, 2024, 06:14:57 AM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 427274 times)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Judge orders Warner: Show me the money!
« Reply #1470 on: February 08, 2012, 04:07:19 PM »
They are back in court on Friday. Another delay should confirm that this judge is a joke at best. I have never heard of a baliffs confisticating assests by the truckload WHILE a trial is still taking place.

Zando, the court ordered an interim payment be made by a certain date and that did not happen.  The only option left was to levy on the assets of the TTFF......the players didn't have to wait till the trial is over. 

OK sugars, cool. Just noting the contrast between the actionable judgements made so far and the glaring reluctance in adding jack as a defendant. As long as he chop the lizard head and not just the tail!
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Jack Warner on I95.5 fm right now....
« Reply #1471 on: February 10, 2012, 07:14:30 AM »
www.i955fm.com

Not sure what he is there to talk about politics, court house matters, FIFA.....doh know....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner on I95.5 fm right now....
« Reply #1472 on: February 10, 2012, 07:30:34 AM »
Hear nah, Jack does boil mih blood with he BS...... :frustrated: :frustrated: :cursing: :cursing: :bs: :bs: :bs: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 07:32:54 AM by Brownsugar »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: February 10, 2012, 07:44:00 AM »
Wha I miss? Right now dey talking UNC matters.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: February 10, 2012, 07:49:23 AM »
Poor TTFF shouldn't be blamed. Jack made deal with players out of euphoria. He had no authority to make deal and he paid the first interim payment himself by getting a loan. But now line has been drawn in the sand!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: February 10, 2012, 07:56:10 AM »
Poor TTFF shouldn't be blamed. Jack made deal with players out of euphoria. He had no authority to make deal and he paid the first interim payment himself by getting a loan. But now line has been drawn in the sand!

Dat still eh answer the question of WHY THE MONEY EH SHOWING UP IN THE ACCOUNTS?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
  • ...Walk and don't look back...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: February 10, 2012, 07:58:36 AM »
..."Poor TTFF", you say? These men sat there - for years, not just in 2006 - and allowed all kinds of business to be conducted behind their collective back, never asked a question and didn't care to, and now it's "poor TTFF"? There was no collective decision-making but there is certainly collective responsibility...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: February 10, 2012, 07:59:38 AM »

Dat still eh answer the question of WHY THE MONEY EH SHOWING UP IN THE ACCOUNTS?

Warner says the accounts are accurate...thats all there is. So obviously the PNM govt were lying?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: February 10, 2012, 08:02:39 AM »
..."Poor TTFF", you say? These men sat there - for years, not just in 2006 - and allowed all kinds of business to be conducted behind their collective back, never asked a question and didn't care to, and now it's "poor TTFF"? There was no collective decision-making but there is certainly collective responsibility...

President, you obviously didn't listen to Warner. Its not TTFF or Warners fault. They have been more than generous. Its these greedy players who have blown all of their money who are dragging football through the mud. They didn't win a game or score a goal, yet they making T&T's young footballers suffer.

What I don't understand is that if they didn't win a game or score a goal, why was Jack so euphoric (his word) and ran to the players and offered 30%? Hmm

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: February 10, 2012, 08:03:42 AM »
STEUPS.

"To qualify for a world cup...it takes 20 years of blood sweat and tears....we would never see trinidad and tobago qualify in our collective livetimes"

" I would like to know where they got this figure of 180 million from...and I would be very glad to pay the difference. They pulled that figure out of a hat."

Damn snake. Sympathy? Steups.

Warner says the accounts are accurate...thats all there is. So obviously the PNM govt were lying?

He say gary hunt say dey get 110 million. So wha bout the money they get for qualifying from FIFA? Especially as FIFA pays travel and hotel accomodations? What about the Adidas money? Money from Carib? Money from TTEC? Money from real different sources....and I supposed to believe that?

Nah man.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #1480 on: February 10, 2012, 08:17:00 AM »
STEUPS.

"To qualify for a world cup...it takes 20 years of blood sweat and tears....we would never see trinidad and tobago qualify in our collective livetimes"

" I would like to know where they got this figure of 180 million from...and I would be very glad to pay the difference. They pulled that figure out of a hat."

Damn snake. Sympathy? Steups.

He say gary hunt say dey get 110 million. So wha bout the money they get for qualifying from FIFA? Especially as FIFA pays travel and hotel accomodations? What about the Adidas money? Money from Carib? Money from TTEC? Money from real different sources....and I supposed to believe that?

Nah man.

I don't know if FIFA paid their tickets and hotel but the Govt. would've have picked up the slack.
Also the TTFF grossed a little over 3 millions US dllrs for the three games they played.

I don't know if the TTFF got any marketing revenue as Warner's son seemed to be handling that.

That may have simply gone directly to the Warner family.
However, if the TTFF had their affairs in order we wouldn't be asking these questions.
Decades of ineptitude and unaccountability - IT DAMN GOOD FOR DEM.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: February 10, 2012, 08:22:55 AM »

it gone by dem same f'ers dat tryin hell hard to throw him out d party all now.................I feel if dat happen it will break him cause dias all he have left an dey not givin him any room to teef

Nah man.
I pity the fool....

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: February 10, 2012, 08:24:30 AM »
So...Warner son handle the marketing revenue...and the TTFF eh get a percentage self?

And all those cheques those companies were handing over....who were they handing it over to? TTFF? Warner? De money couldnt just dissapear...where is it?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #1483 on: February 10, 2012, 08:34:21 AM »
So...Warner son handle the marketing revenue...and the TTFF eh get a percentage self?

And all those cheques those companies were handing over....who were they handing it over to? TTFF? Warner? De money couldnt just dissapear...where is it?

You know if you had asked that question last year, I woulda say the Warner family take a bit and obviously would've given some to the TTFF for the running of football.

But if the admin is so damn dumb that not only did Warner get ALL the Govt. rev and marketing rev. that they have no invoices or reasoning to explain it, it is the type of idiocy that surprises even me. And to top it off, they think they should remain in office and continue to "administrate" our football.  ::)

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: February 10, 2012, 08:35:57 AM »
Wha I miss? Right now dey talking UNC matters.

He say he waiting on de players to give him a final figure......ha ha ha!!  oh laaaaawwwddddieeee..... :rotfl: :rotfl: he waiting on dem!!   :rotfl: :rotfl:

He say all de money dey get dey eh spend none on football development!!  Its the players' fault we football eh go nowhere for 100 years!! 

He say the $7 million they got is he borrow the money and the TTFF approached him to pay the $4 million as well but he say he eh have no more money to pay them!!! 

He say they wicked to go after Oliver Camps.....poor old Ollie at 82 years what he do to deserve that??!!  Ha ha ha.....he wasn't too old to suck on Jackula's balls but he too old to lose he house??!!  Steups!!

Let me stop here yes cuz the more ah type is the more ah remember how Jack does boil mih blood.  Ah know ah shouldn't have listen to the old tief!!!.... :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :cursing:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: February 10, 2012, 08:39:07 AM »

Now tell me if is not a firetrucking mad man we dealing with.  He make a deal worth millions based on euphoria??!!  What a firetrucking dunce!!!  Didn't expect it to come back to bite he tiefing arse!!!
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: February 10, 2012, 08:50:56 AM »
You eh hear Kelvin Jack on Andre Baptiste last night saying that the day of the England game he met Jack in the lobby and ask Jack about the  spreadsheet. Jack, still in euphoria after the Sweden game I guess, tell him "Have no fear, I wil show you the spreadsheet and not only are you getting 50% but 60% of everything". Kelvin Jack say the man watch him in his eye and lie to him to his face and now years later trying to deny everything.

Euphoria my ass...

On a slightly different note, a hearing a rumour that the Syrians so powerful not just locally but internationally, that is George Nicholas train his sights on Jack and had enough weight to call the shot on him at the FIFA level, in addition to the UNC level and to protect the judge with this court case. I doh know if strings that large internationally but the timing does coincide with everything falling apart to Jack soon after that confrontation over CAL.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

truetrini

« Reply #1487 on: February 10, 2012, 08:59:45 AM »
VB, FIFA did pay, also there was the matter of Jack saying that AFTER taxes the figure was greatly reduced, BUT...They doh collect taxes in Switzerland on that money..another Jack lie!

truetrini

« Reply #1488 on: February 10, 2012, 09:01:09 AM »
BY the way what de f**k Jack f=doing on radio?  Ent he supposed to be handing court info today?  I guess de radio station close to de court house.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: February 10, 2012, 09:28:48 AM »
You eh hear Kelvin Jack on Andre Baptiste last night saying that the day of the England game he met Jack in the lobby and ask Jack about the  spreadsheet. Jack, still in euphoria after the Sweden game I guess, tell him "Have no fear, I wil show you the spreadsheet and not only are you getting 50% but 60% of everything". Kelvin Jack say the man watch him in his eye and lie to him to his face and now years later trying to deny everything.

Euphoria my ass...

On a slightly different note, a hearing a rumour that the Syrians so powerful not just locally but internationally, that is George Nicholas train his sights on Jack and had enough weight to call the shot on him at the FIFA level, in addition to the UNC level and to protect the judge with this court case. I doh know if strings that large internationally but the timing does coincide with everything falling apart to Jack soon after that confrontation over CAL.

Nah man Spidey.....dais Hollywood type thing you talking bout there.   :o :o

As for the court case, Jack's not denying it.  His new angle is to claim that the TTFF never gave him authority to promise anything on their behalf.....in Jack's crazy mixed up head that means, "I did tell them they would get the bonuses but I was just talking out mih arse as usual knowing full well I couldn't legally bind the TTFF to any contract!!!"

The man is a firetrucking mad man!!

But Spidey, yuh heard the part about Dwight.  Kelvin and Brent said last night that back in 2006 they took a printer into the hotel room to print out the contract and get Jack to sign right then and there but Dwight meet them and tell them doh bother with that, Jack is a good fella he would keep his word.....well we see how that turned out..... ::) ::)
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: February 10, 2012, 09:41:12 AM »
After hearing Jack this morning I am starting a movement for the renaming of the St. Ann's Hospital to the Austin Jack Warner Hospital for the mentally ill. He will be there to welcome persons in the Forensic wing. The wing for the criminally insane.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 10:25:31 AM by weary1969 »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: February 10, 2012, 10:13:42 AM »
All this  :cursing: from de same man who say he had to take the lion's share of 1989 because "Aye eye eye eye eye, mo mo mo mo mo mortgaged my house! loud steups!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: February 10, 2012, 10:23:12 AM »
I 4got 2 mention that Brownsugar called in and he said the figure the players are quoting was pulled from the sky. He was totally dismissive of us just like his partner Anil when she also confronted him with the facts.

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: February 10, 2012, 10:26:41 AM »
I 4got 2 mention that Brownsugar called in and he said the figure the players are quoting was pulled from the sky. He was totally dismissive of us just like his partner Anil when she also confronted him with the facts.

And chag people does treat he like god....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: February 10, 2012, 10:28:31 AM »

And chag people does treat he like god....

How could I4get

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: February 10, 2012, 10:46:03 AM »
He was very entertaining.........funny how he tried to paint the players as irresponsible crackheads who squandered everything they received (homes and money) and now looking to get more to pipe away..........cant even take consolation in him admitting to the 30%

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: February 10, 2012, 01:50:19 PM »

Sorry I disagree! Jack made every decision at the TTFF, that is the truth of the matter. Camps never made a decision in his life. the TTFF office could not even send a fax without Jack's approval.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: February 10, 2012, 01:58:24 PM »

Sorry I disagree! Jack made every decision at the TTFF, that is the truth of the matter. Camps never made a decision in his life. the TTFF office could not even send a fax without Jack's approval.

FS is encapsulating Jack's lame defensive strategy into a nutshell. Sarcastically

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: February 10, 2012, 02:02:41 PM »

Now tell me if is not a firetrucking mad man we dealing with.  He make a deal worth millions based on euphoria??!!  What a firetrucking dunce!!!  Didn't expect it to come back to bite he tiefing arse!!!

I could beleive dat...adrenalin was high, johnny walker blue passin, bottle and spoon beatin
He musse promise to make anil ah minister on da same trip

Cialis will raise Jack again!
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: February 10, 2012, 02:23:06 PM »

I could beleive dat...adrenalin was high, johnny walker blue passin, bottle and spoon beatin
He musse promise to make anil ah minister on da same trip

:rotfl: at least he kept that promise

1]; } ?>