March 28, 2024, 12:28:45 PM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 423800 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Jack Warner Thread.
« Reply #1860 on: November 26, 2012, 07:58:29 AM »
What it take for him to be fired ?

He innocent until d extratition then Clause 35 2 insure he eh go. WE STUCK WIT OLD JACKO
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: November 26, 2012, 08:24:21 AM »
FBI probes Warner on CONCACAF money-laundering allegations
By Asha Javeed (Express).

PNM Sourpuss again.  ::)
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: November 26, 2012, 08:43:01 AM »
FBI probes Warner on CONCACAF money-laundering allegations
By Asha Javeed (Express).

PNM Sourpuss again.  ::)

Yes the PNM 3 letters FBI 3 letters so PNM has been able 2 influence the FBI.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: November 26, 2012, 10:14:57 AM »
I'm not sure, but I think the FBI has no jurisdiction in any  case against Warner, unless he maybe start printing US money. Of course they can be consulted on a foreign basis, however it must be requested by that country government. So I think all that is ole talk. Bakes, any clarification on such ?

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: November 26, 2012, 10:29:54 AM »
I'm not sure, but I think the FBI has no jurisdiction in any  case against Warner, unless he maybe start printing US money. Of course they can be consulted on a foreign basis, however it must be requested by that country government. So I think all that is ole talk. Bakes, any clarification on such ?

CONCACAF head office & business is / was conducted in the United States
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: November 26, 2012, 11:52:12 AM »
question for jack warner? are you travel fatigued ? the strange irony is , you have been  a globe trotter the world over for many years , however it suddenly appears since all the issues regarding fifa and corruption u no longer travel beyond the boundiries of trinidad and tobago  ... u sure do have many questions to answer

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: November 26, 2012, 12:05:30 PM »
question for jack warner? are you travel fatigued ? the strange irony is , you have been  a globe trotter the world over for many years , however it suddenly appears since all the issues regarding fifa and corruption u no longer travel beyond the boundiries of trinidad and tobago  ... u sure do have many questions to answer

U eh hear d man say he went Miami and bust a lime and came bck a few mths ago. D Mirror however, said they check Immigration and he did not leave. So who do u believe Jack or the Mirror? Lawd help us.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: November 26, 2012, 01:05:48 PM »

CONCACAF head office & business is / was conducted in the United States
Yup, forgot that, but does that mean they can reprimand/go after/charge CONCACAF, but not touch Warner ? In addition I think the total liabilty involved as per failure to pay taxes is to the tune of 2 Mill (Wiki). If Concacaf don't pay, Jack could easily settle out of court, as a matter of fact, TT would probably settle for him, especially as there is a certain level of diplomatic immunity. I feel this is just a case where the People will pay way more than the whole recoup is worth. Like the monies happening over the warriors case, the lawyers and courts done collect way more than theplayers would have recieved.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: November 26, 2012, 01:43:34 PM »

They investigating crimes which allegedly took place in the US... note they talking about the link to Blazer, I didn't read the article in detail, but it either is an offshoot of an investigation of him and his activities, or specific allegations he raising with respect to Jack's activities in NY.

truetrini

« Reply #1869 on: November 26, 2012, 03:41:58 PM »

FBI conduct investigations in T&T with the Balo kidnapping, and take man back with them...so who is Jack Warner when he conducting illegal activities in the USA?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: November 26, 2012, 03:51:28 PM »

FBI conduct investigations in T&T with the Balo kidnapping, and take man back with them...so who is Jack Warner when he conducting illegal activities in the USA?

Again though, that crime occurred in the US and any investigation conducted was done so with the permission of the TnT government.  To Maxg's question, he wasn't sure that any crime was committed by Jack within FBI jurisdiction... which Observer clarified.

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: November 26, 2012, 04:13:31 PM »

Again though, that crime occurred in the US and any investigation conducted was done so with the permission of the TnT government.  To Maxg's question, he wasn't sure that any crime was committed by Jack within FBI jurisdiction... which Observer clarified.

You mean the Balram Maharaj kidnapping, True Trini?  Bakes, I think that crime happened in Trinidad...think the FBi got involved because he was a US citizen.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: November 26, 2012, 04:55:56 PM »
You mean the Balram Maharaj kidnapping, True Trini?  Bakes, I think that crime happened in Trinidad...think the FBi got involved because he was a US citizen.

Yeah, you are correct on both points... crime happened in TnT and they got involved because Balo was a naturalized US citizen.  This case, upon reflection is different from the Jack Warner situation because the FBI never had jurisdiction in TnT or over any of the Trinis involved.  What they did (and CAN do) was to get permission from local authorities to come assist with the investigation.  They then used the information derived from the joint investigation to form the basis of the charges in the US.  US jurisdiction is established in several ways, crime taking place in US territory or where the victim is an American citizen or legal resident.

To compare with Jack's situation, they could ask for and receive permission to come here and investigate Jack just as they did in the murder case... however the critical difference is that they would have direct jurisdiction over Jack because of him allegedly committing a crime in US territory.  This would be the same as with the Steve/Ish case... they are alleged to have committed a crime in the US, which would be true even if they had never set foot in the US while committing the crime (for fraud you could stay in yuh house and commit a fraud which primarily takes place in the US).  Here Jack's activities are centered around his involvement with CONCACAF in the US.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: November 26, 2012, 05:26:36 PM »

Yeah, you are correct on both points... crime happened in TnT and they got involved because Balo was a naturalized US citizen.  This case, upon reflection is different from the Jack Warner situation because the FBI never had jurisdiction in TnT or over any of the Trinis involved.  What they did (and CAN do) was to get permission from local authorities to come assist with the investigation.  They then used the information derived from the joint investigation to form the basis of the charges in the US.  US jurisdiction is established in several ways, crime taking place in US territory or where the victim is an American citizen or legal resident.

To compare with Jack's situation, they could ask for and receive permission to come here and investigate Jack just as they did in the murder case... however the critical difference is that they would have direct jurisdiction over Jack because of him allegedly committing a crime in US territory.  This would be the same as with the Steve/Ish case... they are alleged to have committed a crime in the US, which would be true even if they had never set foot in the US while committing the crime (for fraud you could stay in yuh house and commit a fraud which primarily takes place in the US).  Here Jack's activities are centered around his involvement with CONCACAF in the US.

So he safe for the hour..if past experiences are anything to go by.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: November 26, 2012, 05:40:11 PM »
He will fall on his own sword. Plus this government not winning next election, let him enjoy while it last.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1875 on: November 26, 2012, 07:21:11 PM »
So he safe for the hour..if past experiences are anything to go by.

Well yeah... if the government want to protect they "financier" they way they protected the other two financiers, yuh could say all ah this will blow over.  In my view they'd only be delaying the inevitable though, unlike Steve and Ish, Jack can't count on the government protecting him in the end, because like DHW say, Kamla and dem wouldn't be around to protect him in 2-3 years.  All of it depends on when the embezzlement take place because the statute of limitations to bring charges is 4 years.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: November 26, 2012, 08:37:52 PM »
anything ever tingle allyuh imagination with regards to this billion dollar highway-jack warner-oas construtura?

truetrini

« Reply #1877 on: November 26, 2012, 09:34:38 PM »
The next probe for Jack is some aliens landing in T&T ad resting an anal probe on he ass.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: November 26, 2012, 10:09:33 PM »
anything ever tingle allyuh imagination with regards to this billion dollar highway-jack warner-oas construtura?

What? The same crew who are building the WC stadiums in Brazil? Nah, coincidence.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #1879 on: November 26, 2012, 11:03:14 PM »
"No foreigner is going to come to my country and tell me what to do. Especially, a white man" - Jack Arse Warner.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: November 26, 2012, 11:11:35 PM »

What? The same crew who are building the WC stadiums in Brazil? Nah, coincidence.

always remembered the first thing he did as min of ntl sec...dem protesters was crampin d man style lol..money hadda make!!

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: November 27, 2012, 05:04:04 AM »

Warner promises legal attack on ‘PNM media’

T&T Guardian

National Security Minister Jack Warner last night announced his intention to mount a legal attack against what he described as the “PNM-controlled” media. In a speech at the United National Congress’ Monday night forum in Debe, Warner said he had instructed his lawyers to issue pre-action protocol letters to the Trinidad Express newspaper.

Warner said he had just returned from a trip to the United States, his second in less than five months. “And more such letters are to follow,” announced Warner. “I have also instructed my lawyers, both at home and abroad, to sue to the high heavens those who are using the media to go after me and it will be court after court after court,” he added.

He said he intended to go as far as legally possible to stop “this damn foolishness.” He added: “In their misguided judgment they are free to support whichever political party they choose but in doing so they must not trample on those whom they hate by impugning their character at every turn. “Jack today, Anand tomorrow and the PM every day…this foolishness must stop and the courts are the only legal place I know to do that.”

He said there were media houses owned by financiers of the People’s National Movement (PNM) and their agenda was to bring down the Government. “They know who they are. You know who they are. Who the cap fits, let them wear it…but the truth has got to be told,” he added. He said the truth was that Government was putting things right.

He added: “We inherited a country that was in a mess. Schools, police stations, roads, bridges, everything was falling down. It is taking time but we are getting there. It is 50 years of PNM mismanagement, neglect and discrimination that we have to roll back.” He boasted of Government’s feats in education, social services, national security and sport.

He slammed trade unionists who had aligned themselves with the PNM. He said: “Trade unionists who used to accuse the PNM of union-busting, today they want a political alliance with Rowley. They declare war on a Government that is settling pubic servants’ wages but they will align the PNM who refused to pay public officers for two consecutive bargaining periods.

“Anybody who could hug up Rowley and the PNM is a traitor to you and when you see them you must chase them from in front your door.” Warner also lashed out at environmental activist Wayne Kublalsingh’s hunger strike. He said: “You cannot threaten to kill yourself if you do not have your way. It is undemocratic and selfish. It is criminal. It is wrong to disenfranchise 300,000 persons just to satisfy the selfishness of a handful.”

He said Kublalsingh was threatening to kill himself. Warner took time in his speech to focus on Opposition Leader Keith Rowley, calling him a fake. He said: “Rowley is not a man. He is a mannequin, a fake. Everything about him is fake. “I tell you that anybody who wants Rowley to be Prime Minister of this country has got to be stark, raving mad.”

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: November 27, 2012, 05:30:55 AM »
Stueps, it wasn't pnn media when manning was getting pound before last election.
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: November 27, 2012, 08:28:32 AM »
Ah hear Jack say last nite that d good Dr should hurry up and dead.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: November 27, 2012, 09:57:26 AM »
Ah hear Jack say last nite that d good Dr should hurry up and dead.

I just heard the clip......the man under the white line long time but is like he just shovelling deeper and deeper below the line...... :puking:

Papa yo, whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad......I find the gods taking long, long with this mad man yes.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: November 27, 2012, 10:36:51 AM »
And Kamla remains silent. Jack doing more talking than she, who really running the country?
Youtube Channel

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: November 27, 2012, 12:02:30 PM »
Dr K struggling. Even if he comes off this hunger strike, will he ever be the same. This could be a photo of the year.

Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: November 27, 2012, 12:18:47 PM »
Imagine they joking over this nah.
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: November 27, 2012, 12:27:20 PM »
Doctor say the situation critical with pending kidney failure if nothing is done soon.
Youtube Channel

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #1889 on: November 27, 2012, 02:19:39 PM »
I know this is not the forum for politics, but this is a Jack Arse Warner thread. So, with that in mind, I couldn't believe what I read in the Trinidad Express that someone who is suppose to be a professional and someone selected to protect the citizens of the country would actually come out and say something this assinine about a fellow Trinidadian.  "They say the Prime Minister is killing Wayne Kublalsingh, but he is killing himself and he better do it quickly! Don’t feel sorry for him. Kublalsingh is trying to blackmail the country and blackmail the Prime Minister." - Sinister of National Security for Trinidad and Tobago, Jack Arse Warner.

I might be wrong here and you could correct me if I am wrong, but the last time I looked blackmail is still an arrestable offense. Why don't you arrest him? Sinister Sam.

Yo, arse, you remember that noose you had hanging in front your office? Hurry up and use that shit.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

1]; } ?>