March 28, 2024, 05:54:55 AM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 423761 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack dimisses Concacaf probe PM STUNNED
« Reply #2070 on: April 21, 2013, 04:03:00 PM »
Golda Lee Bruce  (@goldalee) tweeted at 5:35 PM on Sun, Apr 21, 2013:
Jack Warner leaves the meeting at the Prime Minister's residence. Does not speak to the media. @CNC3TV
(https://twitter.com/goldalee/status/326086882524028929)

Cat get this tie tongue. 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: April 21, 2013, 04:07:05 PM »
Jack Warner leaves the meeting at the Prime Minister's residence. Does not speak to the media. @CNC3TV

Cat get this tie tongue. 

Not really.

The meeting was to organise for Kams Birthday lime tomorrow.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: April 21, 2013, 04:18:45 PM »

Cat get this tie tongue. 

Not really.

The meeting was to organise for Kams Birthday lime tomorrow.

He gone to buy d gift.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: April 21, 2013, 04:49:26 PM »
I feel saddened for my friends in T and T because your PM is going to be told what to do by foreigners. (Andrew Jennings)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Jack dimisses Concacaf probe PM STUNNED
« Reply #2074 on: April 21, 2013, 04:54:17 PM »
I feel saddened for my friends in T and T because your PM is going to be told what to do by foreigners. (Andrew Jennings)

Oh shit
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: April 21, 2013, 05:00:47 PM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Football lessons for politics
« Reply #2076 on: April 21, 2013, 05:19:10 PM »
Football lessons for politics
By Sunity Maharaj (T&T Express)

While the big men at Concacaf get to it, we in Trinidad and Tobago have the much more daunting task of establishing what role FIFA and FIFA-influenced funds have played in the politics and government of this country.

Cornered by the explosive Concacaf report, on what basis will the United National Congress (UNC), its associates and their Government now separate themselves from Jack Warner given the extent to which they have been compromised by their dependence on him?

The resources that Warner brought to the UNC have everything to do, not only with his own spectacular rise in the UNC, but with the UNC’s fortunes, especially since it lost control of the government in 2001.

That was the year President Arthur NR Robinson bad-mindedly broke the 18-18 electoral tie by awarding the government to the People’s National Movement notwithstanding the larger number of votes won by the incumbent UNC.

History may eventually have another say, but for those of us who have lived through the period since, it remains in question whether the UNC would even exist today without Jack Warner.

Rattled by rift and demoralised by drift after 2001, the party that had won two successive general elections could hardly muster a decent showing in the 2003 local government elections, being driven back to the innermost core of its core constituencies in central and south Trinidad.

Read More...
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: April 21, 2013, 05:22:20 PM »
PM to address the media shortly...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: April 21, 2013, 05:22:42 PM »

And they were palancing for many years with CONCACAF money!
The JW & Blaze of soca have nothing on them!  :devil:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

truetrini

« Reply #2079 on: April 21, 2013, 05:29:46 PM »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: $100m & MORE MISSING (Sunday Express)
« Reply #2080 on: April 21, 2013, 05:34:31 PM »

Just seeing this chart and it is so spot on!  :D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: April 21, 2013, 05:51:52 PM »

And they were palancing for many years with CONCACAF money!
The JW & Blaze of soca have nothing on them!  :devil:

:rotfl:

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: April 21, 2013, 05:52:55 PM »
Just heard on CNC3 that Warner tendered his resignation...Kamla to address the nation now.
 Emmanuel George to be interim MoNS.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 05:54:49 PM by pardners »
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

truetrini

Re: Jack resigns!
« Reply #2083 on: April 21, 2013, 05:55:03 PM »
So the blogs saying  Immanuel George to act as Min of Nat Sec.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: April 21, 2013, 06:00:03 PM »
Best news I get for the past two weeks concerning Warner.   :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2085 on: April 21, 2013, 06:07:14 PM »
Best news I get for the past two weeks concerning Warner.   :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

When he get lock up then I will be  :wavetowel:

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: April 21, 2013, 06:12:08 PM »

You right but I have to take this as a slight moral victory.  I cant wait so long for him to get locked up nah.  I go be an old man before Warner get to do time.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: April 21, 2013, 06:16:03 PM »
I'm just going and stock up on popcorn......imagine Volney and Jack on the back bench.....ooooohhh lawdie......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: April 21, 2013, 06:24:17 PM »
I'm just going and stock up on popcorn......imagine Volney and Jack on the back bench.....ooooohhh lawdie......

You right but I have to take this as a slight moral victory.  I cant wait so long for him to get locked up nah.  I go be an old man before Warner get to do time.

D LONGEST ROPE HV AN END. 3 yrs ago when these people was unleash on us u did not tink it would come. U will live 2 c it.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: April 21, 2013, 06:30:35 PM »
Karen Ache whey yuh song? Uncle Jack

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: April 21, 2013, 06:32:32 PM »

D LONGEST ROPE HV AN END. 3 yrs ago when these people was unleash on us u did not tink it would come. U will live 2 c it.

Remember was around the same time when we here on the forum was trying to figure out how we could bring an end to the rule ?
The TTFF rule come and change up...now the ringleader starting to show chinks in the armour.  The longest rope really have an end.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: April 21, 2013, 06:40:12 PM »
Ah hear de scandal now start because if jack going dong everybody comin wid him....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: April 21, 2013, 06:51:21 PM »
Ah hear de scandal now start because if jack going dong everybody comin wid him....

:praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: THAT IS D CASE

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: April 21, 2013, 06:57:01 PM »
I could just imagine the PP spin doctors hard at work trying to come up with the best excuse/reason for Jack's resignation. 

It would sound something like... "Mr. Warner is a highly respected individual and has the highest regard for the image of this beloved country of ours.  It is in this regard that he chose to resign from cabinet to spare the country and our beloved Prime Minister any attempt by foreign and local entities any undue embarrassment.  Mr. Warner has decided to put self first."  ::)

truetrini

« Reply #2094 on: April 21, 2013, 07:02:19 PM »
Fuentes facebook status says :  "End of an Error!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: April 21, 2013, 07:04:20 PM »

Sounds premature...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: April 21, 2013, 07:05:07 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Oh dear....Freudian slip perhaps??...... :)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: April 21, 2013, 07:14:57 PM »
INTEGRITY COMMITTEE
REPORT OF INVESTIGATION
Presented to the Executive Committee of CONCACAF
April 18, 2013

http://concacafintegrityreport.com/FinalReport.PDF
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 07:17:03 PM by Bitter »
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: April 21, 2013, 07:34:03 PM »
We know Fuentes regularly makes spelling errors but could that be a deliberate spelling era?!  :devil:

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Lasana Liburd reviews the Jack Warner story
« Reply #2099 on: April 21, 2013, 08:15:24 PM »
The Jack Warner story: Made in Trinidad and Tobago
By Lasana Liburd (Wired868)

“Jack (Warner) is a measure of reality for those who like bullshit.”

Chuck Blazer, former CONCACAF general secretary and chief financial officer, in Jack Warner’s authorised biography “From Zero To Hero”, which was written by Trinidad Guardian sport editor Valentino Singh

National Security Minister Jack Warner’s initially offered a trademark response to the latest and most deafening furore to engulf him in relation to his inability to restrain himself around other people’s money.
“I tell you on Friday when I reply to (Opposition Leader Keith) Rowley make sure you have a front row seat,” Warner told CNC3, “because I’ve been quiet on Rowley for far too long and the time has come now for me to go after Mr Rowley frontally.”

Exactly what did PNM leader Keith Rowley have to do with Warner’s 21-year stint as CONCACAF president and the confederation’s subsequent investigation headed by former Barbados chief justice and attorney general Sir David Simmons?

Let FIFA, Warner said, worry about FIFA.

It was a desperate plea and ultimately unsuccessfully plea.

Trinidad and Tobago is known to have a short attention span. Next Friday would be exactly seven days after the damning CONCACAF report presented by ex-Barbados chief justice and attorney general, Sir David Simmons.

Warner deduced that if, he could ride the outrage out for that long, he might survive. He could not.
This evening, Trinidad and Tobago Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar announced that Warner had resigned and the politician whose personal email address starts with “dsurvivor2011” was finished as a Cabinet member.

2011 was the year that Warner beat a hasty exit from FIFA. It proved to be the start of the end for the former history teacher.

Three years ago, then Integrity Commission chairman Eric St Cyr recommended that Warner chose between his government portfolio and FIFA position. Had he chosen then to walk away from football, the Chaguanas West MP would probably have lasted the term as a Cabinet member.

If Warner chose football, he might have continued to benefit from the lax scrutiny afforded to most sporting administrators.

But, like Icarus, Warner grew intoxicated with his own power and flew too close to the sun.

In the end, he was undone by his own greed. And it is ironic that after years of using his FIFA credentials to buy and bully Trinidad and Tobago citizens and, quite possibly, to commit crimes within this country’s boundaries; it is the football body that sent him to his political grave.

Two years after his promised tsunami produced barely a ripple, FIFA president Sepp Blatter had the last word as his new CONCACAF president Jeffrey Webb producing a remarkably clean hit.

The FBI, in all likelihood, would be next in line for its pound of flesh.

Read More

« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:29:26 AM by Flex »

1]; } ?>