April 27, 2024, 05:59:58 PM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 427871 times)

Offline Richard G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Ah en new...jus doh post as often as oda people
    • View Profile
Could the end of Warner be nearer than we think?
« Reply #2250 on: July 26, 2013, 09:54:36 PM »
Mind you this isn't anything new BUT as the story continues to 'produce new pages' we continue to read.

http://transparencyinsportblog.wordpress.com/2013/07/25/have-the-fbi-got-fifas-bribe-emails-and-offshore-bank-accounts/

....As one paragraph writes,

Another worry for Warner – and his old friends at FIFA who are equally implicated – is that US dollars were the preferred currency for much of the thieving and bribing. All dollar payments are cleared through the big banks in New York who must store records, even if they happened abroad. This gives the authorities a massive database of transactions which they can interrogate, to assist their investigations. They can also ask judges to instruct banks to turn over details of a customer’s account if they or any associated person is the subject of an investigation.

hmmm.....

Blessings and enjoy the night/day
Richard G.
T&T first. Any other country comes a very distant 2nd.

www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg2
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg3

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Could the end of Warner be nearer than we think?
« Reply #2251 on: July 26, 2013, 10:03:12 PM »
 :beermug:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: July 26, 2013, 10:15:59 PM »
I'm no fan of Jackula...but this is why I make sure my offshore banks (outside the US), DO NOT route funds through the US when executing country to country wires. 

I thought someone with JW's experience would instruct his banks to avoid going through the US when wiring.  looks like he made a rookie mistake.

(Btw, as a disclaimer, when I mention offshore banks and wiring, I don't necessarily mean that I engage or wish to engage in such activities for the purpose of avoiding taxes or other matters etc.).

Cheers?  :) 
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: July 26, 2013, 10:40:27 PM »
Speculative b.s.  Saw that article elsewhere and just skipped past it.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: July 27, 2013, 01:47:27 AM »

Agreed, repetitive with no new info
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
Re: The Jack Warner Thread.
« Reply #2255 on: July 27, 2013, 06:45:13 AM »
Uh ohhhh...if people on the forum are so pissed that yet another article was shared on a topic already repeatedly discussed, then why does everyone always seem to bring-up the subject during most threads anyway? 

A lot of UN-RELATED threads on the 'Football' forum people still always mention JW and his misdeeds, yet no one seems to bat-an-eye.  However, some fella who barely post on SWO, but posts a new thread on the subject, and already he's met with scorn.   :bs:

Richard G...GOOD POST, BREDA!  Doh mind anybody here...keep it up, and speak the truth even if your voice quakes!  :beermug: 
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #2256 on: July 27, 2013, 05:44:45 PM »
This might be a little off topic but it was during the Warner Era.
The following is from the TT Press, 1990.
It's embarrassing how this sht has been going on for decades unfettered.

Corneal Lashes out

http://www.socawarriors.net/mens-senior-team/senior-team-news/senior-team-news/4498-corneal-lashes-out.html

DISMISSED national coach, Alvin Corneal has accused the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association of misleading the public about the reasons behind his sacking.

In a letter to the media, Corneal charged that statements offered by TTFA Vice-President Harold Taylor were unfounded. He said he was inclined to believe that he was dismissed for frank and honest evidence before the Commission of Enquiry.

"As to my dismissal, forgive me if I do not believe that the decision has anything to do with the reasons offered. I have heard rumours that my frank and honest evidence at the Football Commission has been just a bit more than some people could take," Corneal said in the letter made public this week.

He added, "If this is the case, I am sorry to hear their plight. I believe that it is my civic right to respond to a summons which was sent to me I answered the questions factually and supplied proof on most occasions."

Corneal, a former national player, said he considered his contribution to the enquiry to be in the interest of the public and never intended to cause pain to anyone.

A Commission of Enquiry was set up by Government to investigate overselling of tickets for last year's World Cup qualifying match between Trinidad and Tobago and the United States at the National Stadium on November 19.

At the time Corneal was serving in the capacity of Sports Advisor to the Ministry of Sports and was privy to the budget submitted in March, 1989. Submissions were made to the Ministry of Sport for funds by a World Cup Organising Committee on behalf of the T&TFA.

Corneal had appeared before the Commission on October 11, 1990 and produced evidence to show that the "Road To Italy" budget was inflated.

He reported that, "the airfares, hotel accommodation and other expenses quoted for overseas matches was a vast difference between the figures given in the budget and those obtained from two local travel agents."

In respect of hotel accommodation for overseas matches, the World Cup committee presented a figure of TT 112,000 dollars while Corneal claimed in his calculations that it was just over TT 35,300 dollars.

Said Corneal, "I based my figures on the fact that we were taking a normal national team. The first thing is there is hardly any likehood, unless somebody wants to be absolutely extravagant, to have one player per room. Usually coaches place two or three players to a room."

In his letter, Corneal also revealed that the "Revenge Game" against the United States, which was played in North Carolina on Saturday, September 15, was arranged without the knowledge of the managerial and technical staff.

"This match had been advertised all across North Carolina for just over two months and I, as national coach, was unaware of it. I called the TTFA secretariat, especially assistant secretary Clarence Moe, who confirmed that he did not know anything about the match and this was up to August 7," Corneal said.

Corneal said on his return home from a lecture/coaching stint in the United States, he called for an urgent meeting to unearth details and it was then that TTFA President Peter O'Connor said he had arranged the match since his trip to Italy during the World Cup.

Corneal said he was promised a reason, within four days, why the Trinidad team was committed to the game but he did not get it.

He also defended his decision as national coach to declare matches against Cameroon and the Soviet Union as "unacceptable." "I am trying to build a team for the future and any sensible football enthusiast would understand that this is not the time to face world class teams like Cameroon and Soviet Union. When we play those teams, we want to be in with a chance to force their best performances with a squad that is physically and mentally ready," he remarked.
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: July 27, 2013, 07:57:31 PM »
Interesting stuff VB. Nobody can say that they weren't warned!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: July 27, 2013, 07:59:33 PM »

Agreed, repetitive with no new info

Not just that... Jennings trying to hard and losing credibility in the process.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #2259 on: July 28, 2013, 05:24:34 AM »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: July 28, 2013, 06:54:52 AM »
This video is hilarious.

lol dat was bad...da fella have it down pat wais
I pity the fool....

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: July 28, 2013, 08:24:10 AM »
 :rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: July 28, 2013, 10:29:03 AM »
Real talent out there not being utilised!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: July 28, 2013, 10:55:33 AM »
axe yuh mudder
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: July 29, 2013, 07:06:19 AM »
Just heard on the news that a Chaguanas man was asked to keep an eye on a friends car. Bandits began messing with the car and the guy was shot dead. People blaming an influx of bandits entering the area from outside. Apparently, they infiltrated a motorcade (Jacks, I believe) to scope the area for opportunities.

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2265 on: July 29, 2013, 09:12:47 AM »
Just heard on the news that a Chaguanas man was asked to keep an eye on a friends car. Bandits began messing with the car and the guy was shot dead. People blaming an influx of bandits entering the area from outside. Apparently, they infiltrated a motorcade (Jacks, I believe) to scope the area for opportunities.

The AG is spinning this as an political motivated crime.

Khamal Ethan Georges ‏@khamal 1m
Khadijah Ameen says she's been advised shooting was not politically motivated, contrary to AG Ramlogan position @CNC3TV
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: July 29, 2013, 10:37:07 AM »

Khadijah Ameen says she's been advised shooting was not politically motivated, contrary to AG Ramlogan position @CNC3TV

From what I heard, I don't think it was motivated by party politics, but it does appear they used the motorcade as cover to get into the area.

Also heard that an official vehicle injured a pedestrian in Chaguanas.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack Warner will never make jail.
« Reply #2267 on: July 29, 2013, 12:26:57 PM »
My grandfather Jack will never make jail.

1. He knows everyone secrets, from the FBI, FIFA to Kamla. All they can do is talk and fool the public but its all a big bluff. The T&T PM will dear step in Jack face, she knows what could happen. She should worry about her deputy Anand Ramolgan buying all the land on the new highways Jack built so when they lose election he will have a Plan B in place with his new business buildings and service stations. But the focus is on Jack an others are worst.

2. Jack Warner will be T&T PM one day and even if he is found guilty, he will not make jail time, he may get slapped with a fine. People in T&T loves this man and he will win. Who could win Jack for PM, not Kamla and certainly not Rowley.

3. He is the smartest man in T&T, he has fooled the FBI, IRS, T&T Government and FIFA for years. Imagine FIFA paid rent for their own building for 25 years and they didn't know that.

4. After elections today, you guys will finally accept that Jack is the king of T&T. Our people love free stuff and Jack is feeding them with the palm of his hands.

5. He got the TTFA to pay the 2006 Warriors with hidden Concacaf money Tim Kee and Sheldon Phillips all of a sudden discovered like pirates.

6. Yes, he cannot leave T&T, but Jack doesn't have too. He has seen the world.

7. Moderators, I advise you to merge this after elections today. I want the world to see how powerful Jack really is. Please make this a sticky Flex.

The Hummer is painted in Green and his being used as Jack mobile for campaign purpose.

***Message sent from my Land Rover***

« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 12:29:46 PM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner will never make jail.
« Reply #2268 on: July 29, 2013, 12:29:33 PM »
He may not make Jail, but he certainly will make HELL

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: July 29, 2013, 12:38:37 PM »
 :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

hell is ah scott name andrew jennings

« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 12:40:09 PM by mal jeux »
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: July 29, 2013, 12:41:03 PM »
If Central FC serious, let them vote for Jack today and I will make sure they get some money and help.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: July 29, 2013, 12:42:40 PM »
If Central FC serious, let them vote for Jack today and I will make sure they get some money and help.

who money allyuh going to steal again ?

Greed yes

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: July 29, 2013, 01:24:30 PM »
Alyuh keep biting Horner bait.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: July 29, 2013, 01:52:32 PM »
He may not make Jail, but he certainly will make HELL

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: July 29, 2013, 01:55:06 PM »

From what I heard, I don't think it was motivated by party politics, but it does appear they used the motorcade as cover to get into the area.

D AG vehicle  it is alleged

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: July 29, 2013, 03:24:02 PM »

I does really have to laugh yes,what does this have to do with Football,Chaguanas was always a high crime area.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: July 29, 2013, 04:27:32 PM »

I does really have to laugh yes,what does this have to do with Football,Chaguanas was always a high crime area.

Just sharing information Coops. Mods can always move it along.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: July 29, 2013, 07:25:41 PM »

Back when this thread was started Jack was still neck deep in FIFA, and pulling de strings behind the old TTFF.  News still relevant even though he's no longer involved in our football.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: July 29, 2013, 10:44:23 PM »

Yuh know the funny thing is that unbelievably almost everything this numbskull say is true.

I never thought I would say this but I hope Jack get alzhiemers or something because god help us if he live another 20 yrs
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: July 30, 2013, 04:36:16 AM »
JACK ON FIRE
…Green sweep in Chaguanas West by-election
By Ria Taitt Political Editor

It’s a new day in the politics of the country.

Jack Warner’s green machine trounced Kamla Persad-Bissessar’s UNC in its heartland of Chaguanas West yesterday, shattering all tribal expectations with an impressive victory.

Warner garnered 69 per cent of the votes cast, Ameen 28 per cent and PNM two per cent. The people of Chaguanas West chose Warner’s Independent Liberal Party (ILP) over an incumbent Government, an action which could undermine the confidence of the People’s Partnership administration.

This is the first time in the country’s history that a truly heartland UNC constituency has deserted the party, signalling a major achievement. It also speaks to a  significant shift with unpredictable implications, coming about under the leadership of Kamla Persad-Bissessar. Present at Warner’s victory rally last night was MP  Winston “Gypsy” Peters, suggesting that the People’s Partnership could lose its constitution-amending majority (of 27 seats). Peters had stated during the campaign that he remained a UNC MP.

Warner, in his victory address, made it clear that he was looking beyond Chaguanas West to larger things. “I pledge to work not only for the good of the people of Chaguanas West, but also for the good of the entire country,” he said. 

Flanked by some of the personalities who appeared on his platform on a nightly basis, “Uncle Jack” greeted all his “nephews and nieces”.

Warner said he always knew that Chaguanas West, whose “love, loyalty and commitment” he never doubted, would set the tone for the shift in the country’s politics.

“Like David we came up against the might of Goliath and won,” he said. Warner said his team went up against the might of the Government, the Cabinet  and the “highest level of vindictiveness practised” on the people of Chaguanas West and won.

“One lesson to be learnt is that a Government must listen and respond. Government must be from the ground up, not the top down,” he said.

His decision to seek a fresh mandate in the face of persistent allegations has paid off handsomely. He assured the crowd last night that the ILP was here to stay, suggesting that there would be no return to the UNC and that any rapprochement with the People’s Partnership would have to be done through the ILP.

The Parliament which opens on Friday will have a new political party. And Warner will be a main figure in the Parliament once more, some three months after his resignation, because of yesterday’s  electoral accomplishment.

If Warner was the winner, the Prime Minister was the loser. Thirty-six months into her leadership, this was the second campaign in which the Prime Minister led the charge that has ended in defeat. Coming months after the Tobago House of Assembly, this loss is perhaps more devastating because it was in a traditionally safe UNC constituency.

But the Prime Minister looked relaxed and showed no sight of strain last night as she addressed supporters.  “You win some, you lose some. I do not believe we have lost because we remain in the Government”, she said. She urged her “UNC soldiers”  not to be discouraged. We still have 26 seats, maybe 27, in the Parliament,” she said.  “This (result) gives us a moment of introspection and reflection...This too shall pass”, she added. She said this was one of many battles and the war was still to be won. She noted that the party still had to face the local government elections, constitutionally due by October. The Prime Minister said therefore that this experience should be used as a “golden opportunity to learn and not repeat any mistakes from the past”.

An equally calm and composed Khadijah Ameen, who was promoted during the campaign as “this girl’s on fire!”, said the people of Chaguanas West needed the UNC and the UNC would continue to be there for them. She said she knew some of her soldiers might be sad but the People’s Partnership Government was their government and the UNC was their party. She praised the Prime Minister for being with her team “day in, day out. No other Prime Minister has been so close to the people,” she said.

The Prime Minister congratulated Warner and wished him good luck in his endeavours as the Chaguanas West MP. She said there was no hate, spite, malice or ill-will to any one in Trinidad and Tobago. “We are all one family,” she declared.

PNM leader Keith Rowley said the country was in a sad place given the result in Chaguanas West.

“The Government has lost its mandate. The Prime Minister should call the general election now. We implore the Prime Minister to put Trinidad and Tobago first and call the general election now!” he said.

How they voted

Provisional results

for the Chaguanas

West by-election.

ILP: 12,631 (69%)

UNC: 5,126 (28%)

PNM: 422 (2%)

DNA: 18 (0%)

NCT: 11 (0%)

Votes in 2010:

UNC: 18,740

PNM: 1,500

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=04854XqcfCY

1]; } ?>