March 28, 2024, 03:42:28 AM

Author Topic: TTFF planning big concerts and fetes for the warriors  (Read 1718 times)

TrinInfinite

TTFF planning big concerts and fetes for the warriors
« on: January 20, 2006, 10:53:05 AM »
by de looks of it, from the guardian, dey planning big fetes in all 3 cities for the warriors, one venue dey said is 1km long for the big fete, so de players better study playing football and not study de big fete we nation throwing in germany, this is a great achievement bc our music and culture will b on showcase in germany and to the wolrd, i dont think any other nation is doing this at this magnitude

vibes it up

Offline lihalquay

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF planning big concerts and fetes for the warriors
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 11:02:12 AM »
If the players are thinking about the fete in Germany and not FOOTBALL then they are not professionals and they should not be on the team.
 I understand that we must use this opportunity to showcase our culture what is really our priority we are have big press conference to showcase new web site and we have big plans to host a mini -Carnival in Germany BUT THE TEAM IS BUSY SEARCHING FOR GROUNDS TO TRAIN ON.  We are unbelievable!!!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 11:15:56 AM »
If the players are thinking about the fete in Germany and not FOOTBALL then they are not professionals and they should not be on the team.
 I understand that we must use this opportunity to showcase our culture what is really our priority we are have big press conference to showcase new web site and we have big plans to host a mini -Carnival in Germany BUT THE TEAM IS BUSY SEARCHING FOR GROUNDS TO TRAIN ON. We are unbelievable!!!

real shit, de need tuh get dey priorities straight

Offline lihalquay

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 11:56:20 AM »
check the second link for the fields they will be using to practice

this is where day gobe staying
http://www.wachtelhof.de/index_en_fs.html

this is the info on the sporting facility, only in German
http://www.rotenburg-wuemme.de/db/frameset.cfm?mid=20093

a map of Rotenburg (wumme), Niedersachsen DE
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=DE&addtohistory=&address=&city=Rotenburg+%28W%C3%BCmme%29&zipcode=

I am not talking aout when they arrive in Germany, I have no doubt that the officials in Germany are well organised.  I am talking about Stadium grounds HERE in Trinidad. Mr Aanensen is quoted as saying that the Soca Warriors are having problems finding grounds to train on.  Many of the stadiums are under going renovations.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 11:58:51 AM by lihalquay »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 12:03:46 PM »
Allyuh EVER does do anyting else BUT criticise?

If de team go Germany and nutting so was ORGANISED...allyuh woulda say how come dey eh do nutting?  Instead of acknowledgin dat de TTFF ACTUALLY bein a little proactive with respect to a lot of things in this WC campaign....man flappin dey beak as usual.

Steupes.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 12:22:53 PM »
Doe frighten we gettin a Socawarrior fete down here too!

In fact the host is none other than Janet Jackson.......Lewwe hope she and Machel give the warriors a wardrobe malfunction.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006, 12:28:47 PM »
Allyuh EVER does do anyting else BUT criticise?

If de team go Germany and nutting so was ORGANISED...allyuh woulda say how come dey eh do nutting? Instead of acknowledgin dat de TTFF ACTUALLY bein a little proactive with respect to a lot of things in this WC campaign....man flappin dey beak as usual.

Steupes.

i not complaining about de fetes, i complaining about de ttff doh have a stadium for the trials in trinidad

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2006, 01:09:04 PM »
even if training grounds have not yet been located, it is still possible to move ahead with the planning of these fetes, and do both projects concurrently, is not like they stop looking for grounds so they could plan a fete.

1]; } ?>